Happy Campers and The Inks 1 app is a brand-new vocabulary-building game designed for non-native learners of American English aged 6-7).
Players are guided by The Inks: five fun characters who accompany and motivate children as they practice the vocabulary and progress on their language-learning journey.
The Happy Campers and The Inks (1) app:
• Motivates and engages young learners with cute, and colourful characters, vibrant images, and lively music in a stimulating game environment.
• Challenges players by increasing the language level, game speed and points available as they progress through each level and stage.
• Consolidates learning and encourages practice and revision at each review stage.
• Rewards learners with trophies and awards for top scores and speeds.
The Happy Campers and The Inks (1) app is a great way for young learners following Macmillan Education’s American English Happy Campers course to practice and build their language skills at home.
It is also suitable as a standalone vocabulary-building tool for anyone wishing to learn English in a fun and rewarding way.
• 8 stages of play based on Happy Campers 1 topics.
• 3 games per stage + 4 review stages to consolidate learning.
• 3 game styles, including hide and seek, and drag ‘n’ drop.
• Quick-view practice lists to review vocabulary.