When wearing gloves, taking a shower or in the situation where you need touchless control of your music player, HandsFreeMusicPlayer is a perfect choice. Select, play, pause, replay and turn the volume up and down by simple hand gestures.
How to Use:
1. Open HandsFreeMusicPlayer.
2. Select a song from the playlists and play.
2. Check the location of the front camera on your smartphone and swipe your hand from left to right to skip forward or from right to left to skip backward at a distance of 5~30 cm from the front camera.
3. Check the location of the front camera and place your palm facing the front camera at a distance of 30 cm from the front camera to pause or replay.
4. Check the location of the front camera and place your fist at a distance of 30 cm from the front camera to show the volume control menu. Move your fist away from the front camera to turn up the volume or close to the front camera to turn down the volume.