- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
you can display your battery charge any time, it's addictive!
- Battery life indicator in toolbar.
- Show battery percentage constantly on the top section of your screen.
- Color display between the charging levels: green, orange, and red.
- Display charging icon when charging.
- You can see percentage when charging.
- You can always know the battery percent.
- It's free!
- The battery icon is displayed on the left side.
- In some android versions you will see a more dark and small icon.
Beautiful Battery Disc has two sizes: 1x1 and 2x2.
Widget does not drain battery. It receives only battery broadcasts.
Circle battery widget fits perfect for Ice Cream Sandwich Devices with Holographic User Interface.
To add Battery Disc widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Battery Disc
Press Battery Disc widget to display detailed information about your smartphone's battery.
This Battery Indicator will help you to save battery life of you phone by presenting delightful hd graphics showing current battery charge status.
App contains ads from following Ad networks: Mopub, Smaato, Leadbolt
PRO VERSION AVAILABLE WITH MORE FEATURES.
Perfectly clear, easy readable battery widget providing you quick and accurate information about power you have in your phone.
ATT: The 1x1 widget allows various sizes, check the settings of the widget! (click widget, click settings, cick blue label)
- Resizable Widget (Android 4.0 and later)
- Lightweight program (80 KB)
- Not battery drain.
- Shows accurate data: Level, Temperature, Voltage, ...
- 48 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Prediction of battery consumption (see graph)
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Upscale 1% in some Motorola
ATT: Warnings (Notifications)
There are three types of notifications: full battery, low battery, over temperature.
Each notification type can be set individually. Click on the blue label and will open the configuration window.
- Best battery level indicator for Android.
- Great, simple, accurate. This app is the dark horse of battery status monitors.
- Big numbers and dial give all the info needed at a quick glance.
- Simple, cool, awesome.
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts. If there are active alerts, it just does minimal job to check if it needs to notify you and nothing more - it does not update any visible components when the handset is not in use. With this mechanism, Battery Widget consumes only little computation power and battery.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email me if you could help me with localizing Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
Battery level indicator.
Battery indicator light.
Show battery life on android.
The display is clear and the colors help to know when it is necessary to recharge.
Check your battery level.
- Always to know what the status of the battery.
- Display color of the battery according to its percentages.
- Constantly displayed battery percentage in the status bar.
- Lightning icon appears when the battery is charging.
- Shortcut to the display of battery life time and usage statistics.
- It's free!
faster in extremely easier way. It's 100% free.
"Definitely an app everyone will be thrilled to use." - AskyourAndroid.com
"Certainly worth giving a try" - AndroidHeadlines.com
"This one will change the trend." - Apps400.com
"Can considerably decrease battery usage." - Apps4review.com
...and many more reviews!
8 in 1 Toolbox mix app! – Deep sleep mode, Task killer/optimizer, Life indicator, Settings optimizer, Charge alert, Status bar notification, Widget, and App uninstaller. And trust me, it's still VERY EASY TO USE! Download this app/widget for free, save battery power & boost your phone performance!
* FEATURES *
★---1."Deep Sleep Settings"---★
✓ Eventhough you are not using the phone, it syncs data every seconds that will drain your battery life.
✓ While not using your phone, set your "Sleep Mode" to cut down the data-sync to your desired time every 5min/30min/never.
★---2.One-touch "Task Optimizer"/"Task Killer"---★
✓ Kill tasks with extremely simple one-touch "Optimize" button to save energy!
✓ Indicates memory usage level for before / after. Defend your phone from drain!
★---3."Battery Life Indicator"---★
✓ Battery Indicator in percent (%), and all battery life level is indicated with cool Droid icon.
✓ Indicates the remaining/limit time for Talktime,Game,Standby,AudioPlayback,MoviePlayback,WebSurfing,and Reading.
✓ Turns off various functions with one-touch button.
✓ Set Wi-Fi,Bluetooth,Auto-sync data,Auto-rotation,GPS,screen-brightness to optimize/save power!
✓ Alarm notifies you when the power is charged to 100%/70%/50%/30%/lower than 20%! (on/off available)
✓ Estimates the remaining time the power requires to be, at specified life percentage.
★---6."Status Bar Notification"---★
✓ Now You can chek your battery percentage at your phone status bar! (on/off available)
✓ Also check the health through pull-down notification bar
✓ 4*1 Battery/Optimizer widget to check your Optimize Level/Battery Level!
✓ Easy access to the Battery Saver App with one-touch
✓ Application manager included
✓ Batch uninstall to save your power life!
COPYRIGHT NOTICE :
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Does your phone always need charging, even once a day?
Does your phone always die at crucial moment due to running out of battery?
Want to find a perfect solution?
Now is your answer!
Easy Battery Saver is the easiest energy-saving application which helps you to extend your battery life and optimized your mobile hand-on experience.
Easy Battery Saver is a powerful manager app specifically designed to extend battery life and optimize using habit.It saves your battery by intelligently dealing with phone’s network connectivity, screen time out and screen brightness. What’s more, the considerable sleep schedule setting will save your battery when you are sleeping.
Easy Battery Saver is easy to use by four preset saving modes and advanced customized mode. Select one mode, the problems will go away.
1) General Saving Mode owns the basic network control, screen control and sleep schedule to meet your normal battery saving needs.
2) Intelligent Saving Mode manage the eight different controls and smart to save more battery than general saving mode.
3) Super Power Saving Mode adjusts your phone's standby time. You do not need to worry about whether your phone dies at crucial moment.
4) Advanced Customized Mode offers you more personalized options to allow Easy Battery Saver to manage applications and adjust system settings to optimize your battery efficiency.
5) Normal Mode means nothing change for your battery.
Furthermore, tutorials in Easy Battery Saver will guide you how to deal with multi-tasking and how to save your battery efficiency.
No matter in what situation, no matter who you are. Easy Battery Saver will always find the best solution for you.
Just stretch your finger, you’ll find out the different.
- EASY TO USE
* Optional modes that is easy to choose
* Visualized battery status on main page
* Save more than 50% battery
* Extend the battery working life
* Battery consumption list of real-time running items
* Simple, interactive and helpful tutorial
* Notice of how to use battery better
Many Easy battery users would like to advise and translate English version to other minority languages. At present, we are looking for Easy Battery Saver users who can help.
In particular, anyone who would like to help us with localization can join our collaborative translation platform
We will acknowledge language translator on Google Play Description section. Easy Battery Saver team would like to appreciate your help and this would not happen without fans support.
Finally, Easy Battery Saver thank you for all the fans being here.
Saved my phone! I love this app! After the jelly bean update my battery wouldn't last half the day now it lasts all day! –Alyssa Doyen
“Better than Juice Defender on my previous Android phone, I used Juice Defender and I was very happy with it. When I got my captivate Juice Defender did not seem to be giving me the extra legs it did on my old phone. Easy Battery Saver helps maximize the battery for an entire day without needing Juice.”- Arthur Rabinovitz
“Great I use to have no battery life on my phone but now it’s great.”-Josh Warren
KW: Battery, Battery Saver, Saver, Savior, Boost, Save, Drain, Juice Defender, Battery Booster, Easy,Charge,Best battery saver，power ,source , juice, extend battery life, battery indicator, free battery saver, battery life,batería,bateri,बैटरी,ceallraí,பேட்டரி,аккумулятор,batterie,μπαταρία,bateria,电池,省电,省電,電池，baterya,baterie,akku,"بطارية,batterij, батерия,pil,แบตเตอรี่,bateria,batteri,batérie,batteri,pin,Batterie,מַצבֵּר,akkumulátor,baterie,batteria,bateria,акумулятор,batteri
Professional, easy to use and supporting 19 languages, Battery Doctor by Cheetah Mobile (formerly known as KS Mobile) gives a longer life to your Android phone , provides you with detailed battery information and helps it charge healthily with our unique 3 Stage Charging system.
Defend your Juice!
Find out what’s draining your power. Adjust your draining settings (e.g. brightness) and disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery.
Accurately Estimates Remaining Battery Time
Tells how long battery will last under a variety of situations (playing games, wifi on or off, etc)
Battery Doctor regulates the manner in which your device is charged with a Unique 3 Stage Charging system to ensure you get the most out of your battery and reminds you not to over charge. It also has features that can monitor and regulate power consumption.
Our "Task Killer" widget will optimize your power consumption conveniently. The 4x1 widget makes it easier to manage Wifi, Data, Brightness, etc, and set power saving modes.
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
- Task Killer kills tasks with one click!
- Kill apps when screen is off!
- Accurate battery remaining time!
- Accurate charging remaining time!
- Schedule power saving modes for work/class/sleep and more!
- Unique 3 Stage Charging system!
- Wifi/Data/Bluetooth toggle!
- Brightness control!
- CPU Management (for rooted phones)!
- Battery temperature!
- Charging Tips!
- 15 languages supported!
- Simple easy-to-use interface!
Battery Doctor fans, please join our beta testing group. Be the first to try our recent updates, report bugs, and contact developers.
Q: Can Battery Doctor save power and extend battery life?
Tap the circle at the home screen (Save Power) to kill power hog apps that are not currently in use to improve battery life.
Run our app while charging to let Battery Doctor manage the process with its Unique 3 Stage Charging system that ensures a longer battery life.
Use the "Task Killer" widget to optimize your power consumption conveniently
Q: What is a full charge and why does it matter?
A: Plug in your phone when the battery has about 20% remaining and continue to charge until Battery Doctor tells you the 3rd stage of trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge by keeping your device plugged in nor undercharge by charging in short bursts whenever convenient.
Q: How does "Saving Mode" work?
A: "Saving Mode" is an extreme setting that shuts down all non-essential functions of your phone with exception of making phone calls and sending/receiving text messages. WiFi, Data, GPS, etc will all be shut down to ensure battery life and defend your juice.
Q: How do I set up the widgets?
A: The "Task Killer" widget will automatically appear on your home screen with installation. The other widget that monitors WiFi/GPS/etc can be installed just as any other widget on your device would be set up.
Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icon
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanAppsn
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YOUTUBE Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All icons are ICS Roboto Fonts Android 4.x
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the pecentage blends in well.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
Large White - Better visibility on Tablets
Black Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.2
White Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every percentage change as with some similar apps.
To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more colour options PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
The Pro version version has more icons: including larger icons for tablets and multi colour icons depending on battery level. i.e 100-50% in green, 49 -20% in yellow and less that 20% in red. Please upgrade to the Pro version for the extra features or donate for your appreciation and hopefully we can keep the updates rolling.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Erricson st15i
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request feature.
Click “Power saving”button again to close the mode and return to last activated mode.
Two kinds of desktop widget（1x1,2x1） to help you quick start and close power saving mode.
*Battery Monitor, clearly shows the status of battery life and usage.
*Switching & managing Wifi, bluetooth, GPS, background light, sound, synchronization in one touch, saves battery with efficiency.
*Self-Customized Saving Mode, user can adjust the battery saving setting freely to fit each one's needs.
*Battery Usage Setting, will adjust the battery usage status automatically to monitor the battery life more accurately.
*3 different battery models to choose, to fit your needs and style.
*Tab widget: comes with 2 styles (1x1, 2x1), different styles of widget allow you to turn on the app with one tap! Easy and fast!
If you like the product, please give us 5-star. Your questions and comments are welcomed to our feedback email address firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will revise accordingly in time.
Visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html for frequently asked questions, Visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html for list of reported issues.
For full info about app visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
DayDream mode while charging/docked
- DashClock Extension
- Settings Window
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
UI is more or less translated to German, Chinese, Dutch, Polish, English, French, Czech, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Russian.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
- All flavors of the app are Ads free.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development.
- Freemium Lite version is coming soon
Batteries, as time passes by lose their ability to charge fully and the only solution is recharge them frequently. Battery Life Repair uses proprietary high technology to revamp your battery duration and make it charge again to its full potential. Forget about recharging your phone every day!!!!
Battery Life Repair used frequently can improve battery time up to a 70%.
Start using Battery Life Repair today and take your phone wherever you like without thinking about this old, short lasting battery.
- Really simple interface made for everyone.
- Use Battery Life Repair every week and boost your battery duration.
- Use Battery Life Repair Pro version connected with our other Battery tools to share information and make repairing even better.
- Top notch support. We hear our customers!
Some comments from our clients:
"Superior Customer Service I was having a problem and the developers responded almost immediately. They were genuinely interested in fixing the problem I encountered and getting it to work for me. App itself actually works very well. Best support for an app I have ever seen. 5's all around."
- Devin Bocook
"Love it This app yearly increases your s battery life and I should know with all my texting and playing games get it if u don't have it"
-Efren Aldrich Delos
"Awesome! Not sure about this app but it seems like it really increase even for a few percentage for my battery life."
Join our world wide customers and start improving your battery life!
Tagline: battery, life, repairer, fix, fixer, boost, booster, recycle, calibrate, calibrator, drain, drainer.
Is Android's battery level indicator not enough for you?
This app solves this problem.
Key features of our Battery Indicator are:
- Unique, elegant graphics with exclusive character.
- Many configuration options (and still growing) - you can enable or disable and adjust many functionalities.
- Home screen widgets.
- Graphical interface themes.
- Displays estimated time left to fully discharge or charge.
- Displays colorful icon with exact percentage of battery level in status bar with one-percent accuracy.
- Big readable digits in status bar.
- Quick access to more details by sliding down from top of the screen to show Android notifications or by clicking on home screen widget.
- Displays current velocity of charging or discharging (in percent per hour).
- Displays last charging and discharging statistic information (time, level range, velocity).
- Indicators colors are changing depending on battery level and state.
- Two view modes: standard and detailed, switched quickly and easily by sliding panel.
- Many detailed information, such as temperature, voltage, health, plugged state, battery technology, time from last status change etc.
- One percent accuracy.
- Quick access to Android's "Battery usage" screen.
- More coming soon.
You can become our translator - see details in application.
This application is ad-supported. You can turn off ads and support the author by buying Battery Indicator Pro version.
battery indicator level velocity status widget voltage temperature best design time left elapsed
This product is distributed under terms of following End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) available at http://www.fulminesoftware.com/eula.html, please read it before downloading. By downloading this product you agree on terms of the EULA.
- Fuel Widget
- Circle Widget, with big numbers
- Neon Gauge Widget
- Alarms and Notifications
- Battery indicator on the notification bar
- General and Weekly Statistics
- Simple and neat interface
- Support for Tablets and Android Kitkat
A Pro version is available with plenty of Widgets personalizations, lots of settings and no ads.
DU Battery Saver is a FREE battery saving app that makes your battery last longer! Get up to 50% more battery life for your Android tablets and phones with smart pre-set battery power management modes and easy one-touch controls that solve battery problems and extend battery life. It’s the simplest way to keep your Android phone working when you need it and protect against poor charging, battery hogging apps and overlooked device settings that can shorten your battery life.
Over 40,000,000 users' choice! Upgrade to PRO and get up to 70% battery power savings!
>>> THE WORLD'S LEADING BATTERY SAVER & POWER MANAGER! <<<
● Global Saver — 17 languages supported (French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, German, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and more)
● Easy & Powerful Saver — Increase your battery life by up to 50%
● Simple Saver — Use smart pre-set battery power management modes or create your own to get high performance and great energy savings
● Convenient Saver — “Optimize” desktop widget allows you to stop power-consuming background apps with a one-touch to boost your battery life
● Fast Saver — Instantly find battery power saving problems with the “Optimize” button
● Effective Saver — Protect your battery with healthy battery charging to extend life of your battery
● Adapts to You — Automatically save energy with Smart Power settings (PRO upgrade).
>>> POWERFUL FREE BATTERY SAVING FEATURES <<<
● ACCURATE STATUS — Smart technology helps you know exactly how much charge you’ve got left with detailed analysis of Android apps AND hardware (CPU, display, sensors, WiFi, radio, etc.)
● SMART PRE-SET MODES — Choose mode that fits your energy usage, or customize to find the right balance of battery life and performance using our smart battery saver:
- General Mode — Save battery power even while keeping most Android services running;
- Long Standby — Keeps dialing and SMS available while maximizing standby time;
- Sleep Mode — Turns off most services except the clock, to save your battery power until the morning
- Custom Mode — Create your own mode to get exactly the energy savings you need
● ONE-CLICK OPTIMIZE — Instantly discover and fix battery power-consumption problems and unlock detailed settings to super-tune your energy savings
● ANYTIME OPTIMIZATION — Manage background apps and Android phone hardware easily and safely with smart home screen widget (i.e. Battery level widget, Hardware switch widget, Mode switch widget);
● BETTER BATTERY DETAILS — Show Android phone battery power level by % or time remaining;
● HEALTHY CHARGE MANAGER— Track and implement healthy charging practices to keep your battery working at its best;
>>> MUST-HAVE PRO FEATURES of DU Battery Saver (In-App Purchase)<<<
● INTELLIGENT MODE-SWITCHING: Automatically switch smart battery saving modes based on your preferences
- Battery Level — Switch to any preset mode when the battery power reaches a specific level;
- Time Schedule — Switch to any smart battery saver mode based on time of day;
● AUTO-CLEAR APPS: Automatically shuts down battery power-draining apps that run in the background;
- Set an Auto-Clear schedule at any interval you choose;
- Protect important apps from auto-clear by adding them to the Ignore List.
- Clears unnecessary background power consumption apps on screen lock
● CPU FREQUENCY (Root devices): Save even more power by reducing the speed of your Android phone’s processor when the screen locks.
Please follow us on: http://www.facebook.com/dubatterysaver
Questions about DU Battery Saver?
Visit http://www.duapps.com or contact us at email@example.com.
Please send us email, so that we can reach you for assistance.
More from developer
The Weather app is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. With just one click you receive the weather condition in your status bar at your current location.
The climate state is gorgeously animated so that you can almost experience it, seeing how the weather comes alive.
The app is using Weather Underground as a data channel and the live updates are really tiny so that you would not use up your data cap.
- Weather supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
- An option to manually add your location
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations
- Weather is one of the most lightweight weather apps on Google Play!
- Animated weather conditions - see how the weather comes alive!
- Widgets for different locations
- Hourly and weekly forecasts
- Intuitive, seamless user interface
- Support for the lock screen widget in Android 4.2
- Weather benefits all known screen resolutions
- Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.3
- Tap on the temperature to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- You can allow and disable the notifications
- Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Weather! Leave a comment or send us an e-mail and help us make Weather the best app of its kind.
Cardiograph uses your device's built-in camera to take pictures of your fingertip and calculate your heart's rhythm - the same approach used by professional medical equipment!
✓ Measure your heart rate
It's never been easier to know what your heart rate is! Without any external hardware, just using the built-in camera of your smartphone or tablet, you can get accurate readings almost instantly.
Knowing how fast your heart is beating can be very useful when exercising, if you're under stress, if you have a heart-related medical condition, or even just out of curiosity.
✓ Track your results
Every measurement you take is saved to your personal history, so you can keep track over time.
✓ Multiple profiles
Cardiograph is perfectly tailored to allow multiple people to use the app on a shared device. You can create profiles for each of your family members or friends, and each of them has their own individual measurement history.
✓ Clean and intuitive design
Inspired by real-life medical equipment, Cardiograph is a pleasure to use. The streamlined and clutter-free design makes it seem instantly familiar, so you can focus on using the app instead of navigating through series of confusing screens.
✓ Interesting Facts
Enjoy dozens of interesting, insightful and fun facts about the heart while you measure your pulse. Just don’t get too excited about them, it may interfere with the results...
Please note: If your device doesn't have a built-in camera flash, you need to take your measurements in a well lit environment (bright sunlight or close to a light source).
You can use Compass in all outdoor activities as you can think about - walking, sailing, hiking, climbing, camping, flying, reading a map and so much more.
- One of the most accurate in its category
- 6 sleek visual styles – “Future", "Galaxy", "Retro", "Millitary", "Pirate", and "Classic"
- Optimized for all screen sizes
- Landscape and portrait orientations for tablets (depending on the default screen orientation)
- Calibration/interference warning (can be toggled on/off)
- Compass is one of the few apps that supports all Android versions – 1.5 to 4.4
Please Note: Your device should have a MAGNETIC SENSOR inside, otherwise the app will not work.
The app is built around flexible and intelligent algorithm for alarm activations. Our alarms auto adjust themselves while the time zone changes and each alarm starts with predefined settings. If you talk on the phone, the alarm is automatically played in a lower tone as not to disturb you. While the alarm runs and someone is calling you, it will auto snooze and start playing the call ringtone. Alarm Clock is designed to free you from annoyance and will obey to all your needs of how you want to be woken up or reminded for the important things in your life.
Apart from minimalistic design, we have also developed Alarm Clock to use very low system resources. It can be used as an alarm manager, and it can be used as beautiful desk clock as it sits on your charger – the choice is yours.
We have also thought about usability – the digital modes have one of the biggest and easily noticeable digits, so they can be enjoyed in any light settings and from a great viewing distance.
- 4 types of stylish designer clocks – analog dark, analog light, digital dark, and digital light
- Unlimited alarms and timers – set them multiple times, one at a time, repeating or recurring, with tunes from your own phone library
- Flexible and intuitive algorithm for alarm activations
- Beautiful 2x1 and 4x2 widgets, along with lock screen widgets
- Presents a lot of customization options to best suit your flavors
- 3 types of notifications – next alarm, missed alarms, present active alarms
- One size fits all – our app utilizes unique architecture that equally supports smartphones with the smallest screens up to the largest tablet screens without affecting in any matter the size of the app
- Intuitive app settings – get an easy access to all options you need
- Wake up with your favorite music
- Auto adjustment for alarms while changing time zones
- Set custom labels for alarms and timers with unrestricted length of the text
- Utilizes 12 or 24 time format
- Use automatic auto snooze to preserve your battery life or tune up the snooze time by yourself
- Specially tailored for both landscape and portrait modes
- An option to allow and disable the notifications
- Pretty and lightweight you can use it as a nightstand clock
- Build from the ground up with native tablet support
- Offers quality support for Android devices – from Android 1.5 to Android 4.4
- Optimized for all known screen resolutions
- Your wish is our command! Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Alarm Clock – send us e-mail or leave a comment with your suggestions.