As an Experian Credit Tracker member, just sign in to your account with your Username and Password to start using the app.
• View your full Experian Credit Report so you can see the same kind of information that banks see – including all of your credit accounts, inquiries, and any public records.
• Your Experian Credit Report will automatically be updated every day when you sign in.
• Get your current FICO Credit Score. FICO Scores are used in 90% of credit decisions.
• Track how your FICO Score changes over time and see the key areas that influence your FICO Score.
• Score Factors tell you which of your financial behaviors are helping and hurting your FICO Score.
• Your FICO Score will automatically be updated every day when you sign in.
CREDIT MONITORING & ALERTS
• We monitor changes to your credit profile such as when a new credit account is opened in your name, an address change is reported, or an inquiry appears on your credit report.
• When these changes occur, we’ll send you an alert so that you can view it right away on your device.
• Dashboard provides an overview of your most recent credit health and trends.
• Your Credit Summary shows you the five key elements that make up your FICO Score based on your Experian Credit Report.
NOT A MEMBER YET?
• Buy your Experian Credit Report for $1 and start your 7-day trial membership with Experian Credit Tracker. After the trial is over, your membership will be $21.95/month.
• Just tap “Sign Up” and complete the enrollment process on your device – then you’ll have unlimited access to your Experian credit data and monitoring!
Download the new Experian Credit Tracker app for Android devices today for a faster, easier way to access your credit on the go.
• This app works alongside our new evanquis online account service and lets you manage your Vanquis card more easily.
• Before you use this app you will need to Sign-In* to the new evanquis online account service at https://beta.evanquis.co.uk.
• Simply go to https://beta.evanquis.co.uk, Sign In, and then you can easily start to manage your Vanquis card from our app.
*If you have not used the evanquis online account service before you will also need to register and sign in to this service before downloading the app
You can use eVanquis App to:
• View your account balance, credit limit and available funds
• See how much you need to pay and when this payment should reach us by
• Make a payment to your account using a Debit Card
• See recent transactions since your last statement
• View your last 6 months transactions
For your security, you must sign into the new evanquis online account service via https://beta.evanquis.co.uk before you can register for this app. Simply go to https://beta.evanquis.co.uk and click to Sign In. You will also find a link to register, you will need information shown on your credit card to complete the registration. The eVanquis App has been developed for use with Smart phones. This is an easy and safe way for you to manage your Visa Card Account from your mobile phone either when you are at home or out and about.
Free, Helpful Features for Your Credit:
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Weekly updates of credit scores and reports
• Daily monitoring of your TransUnion credit report
• Push notifications for credit alerts
• Personalized recommendations
• Tools to track all your reported accounts in one place
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Cleaner, redesigned layout
• Upgraded dashboard quickly highlights key changes to your credit profile
• Easy-to-read list of your alerts and notifications
We’ll be continuing to update our app in the next few months with new features. Stay tuned!
CREDIT KARMA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
• Wall Street Journal
• USA TODAY
Credit Karma is both a free consumer service and a personalized marketplace. We provide more than 35 million people with free credit scores, reports and credit monitoring, and we specialize in helping you find financial products that fit your specific needs. We believe that taking charge of your credit and reaching your financial goals go hand in hand. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is Credit Karma really free?
A: Yes. Credit Karma will never ask for your credit card information.
Q: Will accessing my credit report hurt my credit?
A: No. Checking your own score does not negatively impact your credit score.
With our safe and secure app, you can monitor the real cost of your credit cards, loans and mortgage and get unbiased advice to help you take action and save money. Plus, see how your credit score has changed over time and learn how you can protect or improve your financial standing. There are no fees and no credit card is required.
Credit Sesame—Smarter financing for your world.
EASILY MANAGE YOUR CREDIT AND LOANS WHEREVER YOU ARE
• Track your credit score every month for FREE
• Protect yourself from credit and identity theft with free credit monitoring
• Get analysis of your existing credit and loans
• Save money and earn rewards by applying for a new balance transfer or rewards credit card
• Looking to purchase a home? Our Home Buying Power feature can tell you how much home you can actually afford
• Find new mortgage and home refinancing options
• Save money with our unbiased recommendations
• Online or on-the-go, your mobile and web accounts are always in sync
YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY ARE OUR PRIORITY
• Bank level encryption practices ensure that with Credit Sesame, your information is always safe
• Your account and personal data is protected with a unique four digit PIN
• Mobile access to your account can easily be deactivated from your CreditSesame.com profile page if your mobile device is lost or stolen
AS FEATURED IN...
• The Wall Street Journal
• The New York Times
• NBC’s TODAY Show
• CNN Money
Equifax Places on your Android device utilizes your GPS location to show you:
- Equifax Credit Score™: Average credit scores in your area
- Fraud Index: The frequency of identity fraud in your area
- Credit Rankings: How your credit measures up to others in your area
Want more? With an eligible Equifax product, you can also:
- Lock and unlock your Equifax credit file*
- View alerts about key credit file changes
- Check your Equifax Credit Score–anywhere, anytime
- Get one-stop protection if you ever lose your wallet
…all from your Android device! Try it for FREE now.
Equifax Credit Rankings™ and Equifax Fraud Index™ are trademarks of Equifax Inc.
*Locking your credit file with Equifax Credit Report Control will prevent access to your Equifax credit file by certain third parties, such as credit grantors or other companies and agencies. Credit Report Control will not prevent access to your credit file at any other credit reporting agency, and will not prevent access to your Equifax credit file by companies like Equifax Personal Solutions which provide you with access to your credit report or credit score or monitor your credit file; Federal, state and local government agencies; companies reviewing your application for employment; companies that have a current account or relationship with you, and collection agencies acting on behalf of those whom you owe; for fraud detection and prevention purposes; and companies that wish to make pre-approved offers of credit or insurance to you.
Now you can check your credit score for free using the MyScore Android app on Google Play! We provide a free trial and unlimited credit monitoring from all three major credit bureaus. We offer unlimited access to all three credit reports and credit scores and complementary credit monitoring to ensure you are not a victim of fraud and identity theft. Download our new free app today and check your scores and reports!
With the MyScore app you will receive:
■ Free 3-Bureau Report and Scores from Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion
■ Customize your alerts to be notified of key changes to your credit file
■ Dedicated ID Theft Assistance and Insurance
■ Credit Score Monitoring with Custom Alerts
■ Social Security Number Monitoring - Receive an alert if your SSN is found on suspected Internet trading sites.
What is a credit score?
A credit score summarizes your entire credit report information into one number. This number is calculated by a mathematical equation that evaluates many types of information from your credit report at that particular credit-reporting agency. By comparing this information to the patterns in thousands of past credit reports, scoring identifies your level of credit risk. Your score tells a lender how likely you are to repay a loan, or make credit payments on time. The higher your score is, the better chance you have of getting the credit you apply for.
How is my credit score used?
Credit scores are one of the main tools creditors, employers, insurance and finance companies rely on to determine your creditworthiness. Your score is a quick snapshot that is often used when credit decisions are made quickly. Creditors may also obtain your full credit report, to access more detailed information to aide their decision on your level of risk.
Each of the national credit reporting agencies, Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion, also offers industry-specific scores and methods to check credit. An industry-specific credit report score allows lenders in the various industries to better assess certain factors in your credit file. For instance, a lender in the automotive finance industry might request a score model that more closely evaluates your auto loan payment history. The actual score is based on the credit data available in your file with that credit reporting agency, and may vary from one to another. Your credit score rating may also vary, depending on the credit report score model requested (Auto specific, mortgage, etc).
How is my credit score calculated?
There are many types of score factors that can have a positive or negative effect on your score. The factors are listed in order of the degree to which they affect your score negatively, meaning that the factor listed first is what most decreased your score. Some examples of score factors include but are not limited to:
• Too many inquiries (how often you apply for credit)
• Too many serious delinquencies (how timely your account payments are)
• Too many recently opened accounts (how often you have opened new lines of credit recently)
• Average balance of revolving accounts is too high (what you owe vs. available)
• Too few mortgage accounts (what types of credit do you use)
How often is my credit report updated?
In general, creditors forward information to the credit reporting agencies monthly. The day of the month that each individual creditor sends updates varies. In other words, we might receive an update from creditor A on the first of every month and from creditor B on the 11th of every month, etc.
This is a useful App for reviewing your credit file on the go. With this App you get:
• Unlimited access to your Equifax credit file – at your fingertips when you need it
• Expert tips to help you understand your credit report – and how it can help you get the credit you want
• Receive credit alerts when changes are made to your file and help protect you from ID Fraud
• Comprehensive support from our Customer Care team
This App will help you access your free credit report and how you can use it to improve your Credit Score, which can help you get more favourable rates from lenders. Do your credit check while on the move!
If you are already an Equifax Member you can download the App now and type in your Member Login details.
If you are new to Equifax, you will need to register before you can access your credit information on the App.
Monitor & Protect Your Credit, Quickly and Conveniently
Our app starts at the Dashboard, which shows you your current TransUnion credit score and seamlessly connects you to a variety of credit information categories like alerts, accounts and inquiries.
With the TransUnion Mobile App you can:
- Check your TransUnion credit score to see where you stand
- Learn what’s influencing your TransUnion score, so you can take positive action
- Get alerts of critical TransUnion credit report changes to help protect against ID theft
- Immediately block & unblock access to your TransUnion report, right from your device
- See your credit accounts to get a complete and up-to-date picture of your credit history
- Review credit inquiries to see if others have applied for credit in your name so you can protect against credit fraud
- View public records associated with your name to discover liens and get the latest on legal proceedings
- Verify your personal information to ensure timely and accurate communication
Join More Than 11 Million TransUnion Credit Management Product Users
TransUnion Interactive, Inc. is the consumer subsidiary of TransUnion, a global leader in credit information and information management services, which maintains credit histories on approximately 500 million consumers around the globe.
Now accessing your Credit Alert® monitoring alerts and current credit status is more convenient than ever. A simple download gets you enhanced, on-the-go, mobile access to your account information, including:
• New Accounts or Applications in Your Name
• Certain Changes to Your Credit Profile
• Factors that may be affecting your credit score
To enjoy these features, Credit Alert® membership is required. Not yet a Credit Alert® member? Call us at 1-800-548-2610 to find the solution that’s right for you.
Simplify your Life
• One login to manage your bank accounts, credit cards, monthly bills & more.
• A FreeScoreConnect Report, now with your daily transactions. Plus, all your Credit Scores.
• More comprehensive ID Theft Protection.
• The only source of Alerts you'll need.
All with Action buttons to ask your creditors anything.
No more phone calls, writing letters, waiting for business hours or looking up account numbers.
For the first time your Money is together with your Credit.
All your bank accounts, credit cards, utilities, loans and investment accounts are in one place and integrated with your Credit Report.
Plus, you receive important money manager alerts. Look for fraud. Know when payments are due and have been posted.
If you have an account or transaction question, simply click the Action button to ask your creditor anything.
It makes life truly simple!
Ask billing questions, negotiate debts and more with your creditors.
Communicate with creditors for any questions or problems, request a goodwill removal of a negative or declare an account as identity theft.
Ask questions or inquire about a transaction item or something you see on your credit report, such as possible identity theft.
Settle your debts, defer payments and get better interest rates.
Change your loan payments to bi-weekly saving thousands in interest and building equity faster.
Live ID Protect™
You get the best 24/7 identity theft protection for both your credit and identity!
Every day our state-of-the-art system monitors thousands of databases for misuse and possible theft of your name, social security number, home address or other mysterious activity including applications for new credit. We add to that, credit monitoring to give you complete protection.
Plus, get your Alerts on your phone with a simple button to stop identity theft. Nothing works harder to protect your credit and identity at all times.
View a creditor on your credit report and push the Action button to replace a lost credit card, get a better interest rate, settle a debt or anything else.
Just simply push the button!
We know exactly how to route your request directly to your creditor within their various departments and locations. When your creditor updates their records, they will update all your credit reports and we'll keep you updated with alerts.
It's fast and easy!
SIMAH APP enables you to go through :
- All updates in your credit report.
- New & outstanding & Default loans.
- New enquiries.
- Your finance rights.
- Credit Information Law & Implementing Rules
SIMAH Our info … Your Decisions
*This app doesn’t work on rooted devices*
HOW TO REGISTER
If you’re 16 or over and you have a UK-registered mobile number and a Barclays current account, follow the onscreen instructions. You’ll need your sort code and account number and you’ll need to verify your identity with PINsentry or at a Barclays cash machine.
If you’ve got an activation code, follow the onscreen steps to register (you won’t need PINsentry for this).
After you’re set up, you’ll only need your 5-digit passcode to log in.
If you only have a Barclaycard account you can’t register for this app but you can register for the MyBarclaycard app.
•Manage your personal and business accounts, and view your Barclays mortgage account, as well as managing your personal Barclaycard accounts
•See recent transactions and check your balances
•Transfer funds between accounts
•Make payments to people you’ve paid before and people in your payee list
• Upload, sort and store your important documents securely with Barclays Cloudit. Just use your camera to take photos of documents you want to store
•Find your nearest branch or cash machine
•Log into Online Banking more easily using Mobile PINsentry. So we can complete some security checks, it’ll take up to 10 days for Mobile PINsentry to be activated in the app
•Call our customer services team direct from the app to speak to an advisor
•Manage your Barclays personal and business accounts with 1 secure log-in.
Terms and conditions apply. You must be aged 16 or over to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app.
FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
You can only use the app if you’re a sole-signatory Barclays Business current account holder. You can’t register your Barclaycard business or corporate credit cards.
Copyright © Barclays 2014. All rights reserved. Barclays Mobile Banking is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
This app is provided by Barclays Bank PLC although you may have contracted for banking services with another legal entity within the Barclays Group. Please refer to your bank documentation (terms and conditions, statements, etc) to confirm the legal entity that provides banking services to you.
Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register no.122702). Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England. Registered no.1026167.
• Log on with just 3 characters from your memorable information
• Check your balances and transactions whenever you want
• Make transfers and payments to new or existing recipients
• Everyday Offers – Click, shop, enjoy. View and activate offers on the move. Earn as you spend
• Apply for a wide range of products including Loans, Credit Cards and Savings accounts
• Find a nearby Lloyds Bank branch, Cashpoint® or LINK ATM
THE FIRST TIME you use this app, you’ll need to set it up by registering your device.
• An up-to-date phone number registered with us
• Lloyds Bank UK personal account
• Internet Banking User ID, password and memorable information
• A device that is not rooted
KEEPING YOU SAFE ONLINE
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy. As a Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking customer, you automatically benefit from our online and mobile banking guarantee. You can find further information about our fraud guarantee by checking the Security FAQs in this app or by visiting http://www.lloydsbank.com/security.asp
We know security is important to you and we want you to feel safe online. When you receive emails from us we will always greet you personally using your title and surname and include either the last 4 digits of your account number or the last part of your postcode '*** 1AB'. For text alerts, check they come from LLOYDSBANK.
For Android versions earlier than Lollipop: We are aware that customers with ART (Android runtime) enabled on their device may experience issues when using this app. If you are affected by this, please disable ART in your device settings.
Mobile Banking is available to our UK personal Internet Banking customers. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Terms and conditions apply.
Everyday Offers is available to Lloyds Bank current account customers with a debit/credit card aged 18+ who bank online. Terms and conditions apply.
We collect non-personally identifiable location data when you use this app. We use this for fraud and security purposes, to help us fix bugs, and improve the services we can provide in the future.
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme, Google and/or Apple may access data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) which can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID).
Cashpoint® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.
Lloyds Bank plc (registered in England and Wales (no. 2065), registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Thanks to s-peek you can have every European company at your fingertips, check their reliability, profitability and their health status.
With s-peek you have access to the information of over 20 million companies and you can:
- Learn about credit rating and commercial credit limit;
- Check out the most important financial data;
- Download business information in PDF format (via web only);
- Automatically monitor all relevant updates concerning the purchased report;
- Invite your friends to use s-peek (and you get free credits!);
- Give your opinion based on your personal experience;
- Read what other people think about the companies;
- Invite your friends to share company information (via web only);
- Share your opinions on the major social networks.
Immediate access to credit rating, commercial credit limit and financial information of every European company!
Want financial information of all European companies instantly?
Want to know about the Credit rating of all companies? Want to learn about credit limit and the maximum exposure of all your customers?
S-peek is what you’re looking for. Here are some reviews by the users who have already tried S-peek:
“New design and really interesting new options. Fascinating app to quickly understand the economic and financial performance of Italian and foreign companies.”
“Really useful to quickly place the business partner, whether a client or a provider. Reports are not for free, but find the same information would cost much more.”
“Congratulations! Really useful, clear and suitable for all user, even those less experienced.”
“Really useful to immediately understand if a potential client will pay or not.”
All assessments present in s-peek are expressed using all available public information about the company examined such as: company details, financial statements, industry sector concerned and so on.
* s-peek: Credit rating & Financial analysis statements, Register of Companies *
The credit rating and the commercial credit limit available within the application are evaluated through the innovative “Multi Objective Rating Evaluation” (http://www.modefinance.com/home/MOREphilosophy.html) methodology, a
product of modeFinance. This innovation studies the company as a complex system and deepens the analysis of its different areas: solvency, debt coverage, liquidity, cash cycle, profitability, fixed assets coverage ratio, comparison with the sector concerned and so on.
The color associated with each company is the macro category of credit rating assessed according to the last available annual financial statement.
Green: AAA, AA, A, BBB
Yellow: BB, B
Red: CCC, CC, C, D
Grey: rating not assessable due to the lack of some financial data.
Basic report: allows you to quickly obtain basic information such as: credit rating of the previous three years, commercial credit limit, analysis main macro areas of the company (solvency, liquidity, profitability), sectorial comparison.
Full Report: allows you to further explore the information on the basic report with budget items such as turnover, profits (or losses) of the financial year, total assets, shareholders' equity. This report also includes corporate registration information (address, phone, sector, etc.).
In order to increase the ease of use, web version and mobile version display synchronized information.
s-peek: Credit rating report, Financial analysis statements and Register of Companies.