Personal credit scores help people like you take control of your Credit. Downloading the freecreditscore.com app makes it even easier, giving members of freecreditscore.com and freecreditreport.com access to their Credit Score and Credit Alerts anywhere and anytime. This credit app lets members view their Credit Score, request an updated Score, view detailed Credit and Score Alerts, and much more.
Have you ever received a Credit Alert that made you suspect fraud or identity theft, yet were unable to view the details of the Alert?
Have you ever applied for credit, a loan, or apartment rental and wished you were able to quickly check your Credit Score?
The freecreditscore.com Credit Score application gives members immediate access to their Score and Alert details.
• Your Credit Score
• What’s helping and hurting your Credit Score, with detailed information about each factor impacting your Score
• Score Estimator—a helpful tool that shows how financial choices, like applying for a loan or maxing out your credit cards, could impact your Credit Score
• Alert details—a complete list of both score and credit alerts, along with a detailed explanation of each alert
• App Security – Enable a 4-digit PIN by creating a unique 4-digit PIN to keep your membership account safe and secure while still allowing quick access to your Credit Score
Enjoy your membership on the go with the freecreditscore.com app!
Update: For Members who still have sign-in trouble following this update - please contact Customer Care at 866-904-6211
The first of its kind, Experian’s ProtectMyID app provides members access to:
• Surveillance Alerts--immediate access to a complete list of your ProtectMyID Alerts, including: Internet Scan, Change of Address, and Credit Alerts.
• Identity Theft Risk Assessment--a self-assessment quiz that helps you identify what changes you can make in your everyday life to protect your identity.
• Identity Theft Resolution--informative identity protection tips, plus the ability to reach our Identity Theft Resolution Agents for assistance should you suspect any fraud.
Wondering how the ProtectMyID app can help you as a member?
• When you receive a Surveillance Alert, you will be able to see the details securely and immediately on your iPhone.
• If you suspect identity theft, our Fraud Resolution guide will walk you through the steps to resolve the issue, and you can call our Identity Theft Resolution team with the touch of a button.
Use the ProtectMyID app as a convenient tool to gain immediate access to your Surveillance Alerts, view tips on identity theft protection, and call our Identity Theft Resolution Agents.
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with Experian’s ProtectMyID app!
Equifax Places on your Android device utilizes your GPS location to show you:
- Equifax Credit Score™: Average credit scores in your area
- Fraud Index: The frequency of identity fraud in your area
- Credit Rankings: How your credit measures up to others in your area
Want more? With an eligible Equifax product, you can also:
- Lock and unlock your Equifax credit file*
- View alerts about key credit file changes
- Check your Equifax Credit Score–anywhere, anytime
- Get one-stop protection if you ever lose your wallet
…all from your Android device! Try it for FREE now.
Equifax Credit Rankings™ and Equifax Fraud Index™ are trademarks of Equifax Inc.
*Locking your credit file with Equifax Credit Report Control will prevent access to your Equifax credit file by certain third parties, such as credit grantors or other companies and agencies. Credit Report Control will not prevent access to your credit file at any other credit reporting agency, and will not prevent access to your Equifax credit file by companies like Equifax Personal Solutions which provide you with access to your credit report or credit score or monitor your credit file; Federal, state and local government agencies; companies reviewing your application for employment; companies that have a current account or relationship with you, and collection agencies acting on behalf of those whom you owe; for fraud detection and prevention purposes; and companies that wish to make pre-approved offers of credit or insurance to you.
Become a member for free in-app and get your free credit score in just two minutes.
• Truly free credit scores
• Free on-the-go credit monitoring
• Notifications when something important changes in your credit report
• Credit Report Card, which tells you about factors influencing your credit score
• Free membership. No credit card required.
• Safe and secure.
TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR MEMBERS
“Credit Karma helped me save over $3,000 on my credit card debt. It was quick and easy!” – James, MA
“My credit score has gone up 43 points in a single month after following some of their advice!” – Leslie, CA
CREDIT KARMA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
• USA TODAY
• TIME Moneyland
Credit Karma provides more than 18 million consumers with free credit scores and access to free credit monitoring to help them realize the everyday cost savings of having good credit by offering personalized savings recommendations for credit cards, student, auto, mortgage and home equity loans. It also provides financial education and access to free tools that empower consumers to take charge of their financial health including the free Credit Report Card, Credit Score Simulator and Credit Card Statistics. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.
incredibly valuable information at your fingertips for less than a dollar! Ask the Credit Score Crystal Ball any of the questions listed to see what could happen to your score before it actually happens. Your credit score means everything, and Credit Score Crystal Ball enables you test changes before you make them!
********* ********* ********* ********* ********* **********
Don’t let the price tag fool you. For less than a dollar, the Credit Score Crystal Ball will make a meaningful difference in your life! Don’t believe it? Well, imagine this… your monthly bills arrive in the mail,You notice a small bill for $100 that you owed that has gone to collections. To keep your finances in order you immediately pay the $100 and move on to the next bill. The following week your lease expires on your car and you will be shopping for a new one. You find yourself at a dealership in the driver’s seat of a new car and boy the scent is great. The salesman gives you the good news...application has been approved. You sign the paperwork detailing your interest rate and payment arrangement with a smile and drive away happy as can be. Heck, they even gave you an air freshener to hang from the rearview! You really are a V.I.P.
What you did not realize is that your interest rate is actually 3% higher than it could have been – meaning you just paid $4,000.00 more for your car than you should have.
Your decision to pay the $100 debt that was owed was a responsible one and should not have hurt your credit rating, right? Well, think again! What you actually did was update a negative record on your credit report
and lowered your score by nearly 30 POINTS!
If only you had known you could have made the necessary changes and saved yourself thousands of dollars!
Can you imagine that oversight on a mortgage? We can! It could cost you more than $67,000!!!
This is one of many possible scenarios that can have a major effect on your score and many can be avoided! The Credit Score Crystal Ball is the perfect way to fire off a warning shot about your credit. If you ask the Credit Score Crystal Ball a question prior to making a decision (how much money to pay towards your credit card debt or what is truly affecting your score) it will, with unparalleled accuracy, provide answers that can help you to unlock your credit score’s potential.
Visit us at http:// www.creditenhancementpro.com for credit tips and other information that will help you achieve and maintain a healthy credit profile.
For a limited time if you purchase the Credit Score Crystal Ball your entitled to ONE free call to a Certified Credit Specialist to ask ANY question about your credit. All calls are confidential...we do not even need your name.
Look for Credit Score Crystal Ball Pro Edition that will present you with 100% fully personalized questions to calculate how many points you can raise your score in a time frame you have available.
With our safe and secure app, you can monitor the real cost of your credit cards, loans and mortgage and get unbiased advice to help you take action and save money. Plus, see how your credit score has changed over time and learn how you can protect or improve your financial standing. There are no fees and no credit card is required.
Credit Sesame—Smarter financing for your world.
EASILY MANAGE YOUR CREDIT AND LOANS WHEREVER YOU ARE
• Track your Experian credit score every month for FREE
• Protect yourself from credit and identity theft with free credit monitoring
• Get analysis of your existing credit and loans
• Save money and earn rewards by applying for a new balance transfer or rewards credit card
• Looking to purchase a home? Our Home Buying Power feature can tell you how much home you can actually afford
• Find new mortgage and home refinancing options
• Save money with our unbiased recommendations
• Online or on-the-go, your mobile and web accounts are always in sync
YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY ARE OUR PRIORITY
• Bank level encryption practices ensure that with Credit Sesame, your information is always safe
• Your account and personal data is protected with a unique four digit PIN
• Mobile access to your account can easily be deactivated from your CreditSesame.com profile page if your mobile device is lost or stolen
AS FEATURED IN...
• The Wall Street Journal
• The New York Times
• NBC’s TODAY Show
• CNN Money
Although credit scores are calculated differently by the various credit bureaus, you can get an estimate of what your score may be by using this calculator. The three main things that help you have a good credit score are first, having a long history of making all debt payments on time, second using the proper mix of credit, and third not maxing out on available credit. Use our credit score calculator to help you determine a possible range of credit scores.
What does your score mean?
760 or higher
Your score is well above the average score of U.S. consumers and clearly demonstrates to lenders that you are an exceptional borrower.
725 to 759
Your score is above the average score of U.S. consumers and demonstrates to lenders that you are a very dependable borrower.
660 to 724
Your score is near the average score of U.S. consumers, and most lenders consider this a good score.
560 to 659
Your score is below the average score of U.S. consumers, though some lenders will approve loans with this score.
Lower than 560
Your score is well below the average score of U.S. consumers and demonstrates to lenders that you are a very risky borrower.
The result from this app is only for personal interest. It is NOT official.
Ads is displayed.
This app does not work on rooted handsets
HOW TO REGISTER
If you’re 16 or over and you have a UK-registered mobile number and a Barclays current account, just follow the onscreen instructions. You’ll need your sort code and account number. And you’ll need to verify your identity with PINsentry or at a Barclays cash machine.
Or, if you’ve got an activation code, follow the onscreen steps to register (you won’t need PINsentry for this).
After you’re set up, you’ll only need a 5-digit passcode to log in. Easy as that.
• Manage your Barclays personal and business and Barclaycard personal accounts, on the go
• See all your recent transactions and check your latest balances
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Make payments to people you’ve paid before and people in your payee list
• Find your nearest Barclays branch or cash machine
• Log into Online Banking more easily using Mobile PINsentry
• Manage your Barclays personal and business accounts together using 1 application and 1 secure log-in. Please note that if you have groups of accounts that are kept separate online you might need to set up Barclays Mobile Banking on a new phone or tablet for each group
Terms and conditions apply. You must be aged 16 or over to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app.
FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
You can register for Barclays Mobile Banking whether you’re a sole or joint account holder. If you only have a Barclaycard account you can’t register for this app. You’ll need to register for a Barclays current account first – but you can register for the MyBarclaycard app.
FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
You can only get Barclays Mobile Banking if you’re a sole signatory Barclays Business current account holder. You won’t be able to register your Barclaycard business or corporate credit cards.
Copyright © Barclays 2013. All rights reserved. Barclays Mobile Banking is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register no. 122702). Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England. Registered no. 1026167.
Manage your account your way at anytime, anywhere with this secure mybarclaycard app for Barclaycard UK customers. Free to download now for Android and with more handy features on the way, currently you can:
* View your latest balance live
* Check your available credit
* See what you’ve spent and where
* Pay your bill and review earlier payments
Before you get started
To maintain your privacy and security, this app isn’t available on jailbroken or rooted devices. Instead you can access your account on your mobile by going online to barclaycard.mobi
To use the mybarclaycard app you’ll need a UK mobile number and be the main cardholder of a personal Barclaycard issued in the UK.
Registered for mybarclaycard online account servicing? You can use the same log in details to register for the mybarclaycard app. If not, you can still register using your card details instead.
Are you a Barclays customer?
If you’ve got a Barclays current account and a Barclaycard it’s best to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app where you can see both accounts together. The mybarclaycard app will only show you details of your Barclaycard account.
Other things you need to know
- The app is compatible with Android Gingerbread 2.3 and above, Honeycomb 3.0 and above and Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 and above
- Compatible mobile device, operating system and internet access are required
- Standard network charges for data usage may apply. Check with your network service provider for mobile or internet use
- Terms, Conditions and restrictions apply – (www.barclaycard.co.uk/mybarclaycardapp)
- The app is not available for Commercial or Partnership cards at this time but watch this space for updates.
The fine print
Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 122702). Barclays Bank PLC subscribes to the Lending Code which is monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board. Registered in England No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
- This app does not work on rooted handsets
You can use the app whether you bank with Barclays or not. You need a UK-registered current account, UK mobile number and must be aged 16 or over.
The app is free to download and use*and payments are secure.
- To register, you’ll need your sort code & account number. We’ll verify your identity at a Barclays cash machine or using PINsentry. If you’re already registered for Barclays Mobile Banking, you just need to confirm your existing details within the app
- View all your account transactions if you’re a Barclays customer – not just Barclays Pingit transactions
- Non-Barclays customers can see all their Barclays Pingit Account payments and top-ups
You can send up to £1,500 a day to family and friends. Different limits apply when paying businesses. Business customers can send up to £3,000 a day. All limits are subject to available funds
You can add a picture or message when you send money
- Make international payments to Botswana, Ghana, Kenya and Zambia free of charge (exchange rates apply)**
- Scan QR Codes for an even faster way to pay businesses that accept Barclays Pingit payments
- Receive up to £5,000 a day from other users. Business customers can receive any amount but we may set limits
- Anyone with a UK current account can register to receive payments, so you don’t have to share your bank details when requesting payment
*Business customers on certain tariffs will be charged for transactions
** Payments must be made in sterling. Visit our international payments page (http://www.barclays.co.uk/pingit-international) for full details
Terms & conditions apply (http://www.barclays.co.uk/pingit/terms). We can refuse to register you for Barclays Pingit, place limits on how you use it or ask you to complete registration in branch. If you have a business current account and you don't bank with Barclays, you can register online (https://www.glb.secure.barclays.com/registration/pingitregnhome.action) to receive payments.
Other things you need to know
- You can register additional phone numbers to the same linked current account. Joint account customers can register and each will have their own send and receive limit
- When sending money, ensure the recipient's mobile number is correct. We won’t be liable to you if the money is sent to the wrong person as a result, but we'll try to recover the money
- When receiving money through Barclays Pingit, your full name will be visible to the sender. For Barclays Business customers, the business name will be visible
- Payments are in sterling only
- We will tell you if different limits apply to you and any steps you need to take to get full use of the service
Copyright © Barclays 2013. All rights reserved. Barclays Pingit is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
Barclays Bank PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 122702).
Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
Your opinion is important to us so continue to tell us what you think.
By the way, you may have noticed your accounts are now listed in alphabetical order in the app. Want to change the order? No problem - simply log on to Online Banking, change your account names by selecting ‘Your Details’, and their order in the app will be immediately updated.
What else can the NatWest App do for you?
• You can Get Cash from your account at any NatWest, RBS or Tesco cash machine without using your debit card.
You can take out a maximum of £250 a day, the amount you ask for must also be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card and you’ll need to have at least £25 available in your account to use Get Cash (this includes any overdraft you might have)
• You can pay someone else who has the NatWest or RBS mobile app. We’ll send them a text to tell them you’ve sent them money and it goes into their account straight away.
You can send up to £250 a day like this.
• You can also pay someone who doesn’t have our app but does have valid UK Visa debit, credit or prepaid card as well as a UK mobile.
You tell them how much you are sending them – it’s a secret between the two of you. We’ll send them a text message telling them you’ve sent them money but not how much. The text will have a link to Visa’s collection website. The person you sent the money to goes onto the Visa website and enters their Visa card number and the exact amount you’ve sent them.
The money should be in their account in 1-2 working days after they have provided their details on the Visa collection site. We’ll let you know by text when they’ve collected their money and your balance has been debited. They have 7 days from when they got the text to collect the payment. You can send up to £250 a day like this.
‘Pay your contacts’ limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits.
You’ll also need to have available funds to send from your account (including any overdraft facility)
• You could pay bills or pay people – you’ll just need to have set up and made a payment in Online Banking first.
• You can move money between the accounts you have with us
• You could check your balance and recent transactions whenever you needed to
• It’s easy to find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
• You can also top up your pay as you go mobile phone and up to four others (Unfortunately we can’t do this for phones on the 3 network)
• You can look at your NatWest mortgage account and credit card balance.
Thank you for all your feedback on previous versions of the app. It helps us keep improving, so please keep it coming.
HOW TO REGISTER
You need to be a NatWest online banking customer to use the NatWest app.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your online banking customer number, debit card and a couple of personal details.
Your details will be verified within 24 hours and we’ll send you a text message when you’re all set to go.
Not got a customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for online banking at www.natwest.com/online
You need to have a NatWest personal account with debit card, be over 11 and have a mainland UK mobile number starting with 07 to use this service.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
By downloading this application, you are accepting the terms and conditions which can be seen at www.natwest.com/mobileterms. We recommend that you save or print a copy of the terms and conditions for your records.
To allow you to enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
• Network communication for connectivity.
• Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch.
• Read your contact list to allow you to pay your contacts.
How to know if a company is healthy or not? big or small? Profitable? With s-peek you can have all the European companies in your hand.
s-peek is a free and easy-to-use application which helps the users to understand the financial creditworthiness of every company in Europe; all the information are synchronized between the web version (http://www.s-peek.com) and the mobile version to increase the productivity of the user!
S-peek gives you the access to the information over 20 million European companies;
- discover the credit rating and the credit limit;
- check the most important financials;
- Automatic check for updates on purchased reports (notice for new ratings);
- PDF download of the company information (web);
- give your opinion on the companies according to your personal experience;
- read what the people think about the morality of each company;
- invite your friends to share the company information (web);
- share your opinion through social networks.
- integration of the credits between web and mobile application
The best way to connect with your money while on the go:
- View your account balance(s)
- Access details of any loans, mortgages, savings accounts or investments products that you may have
- View your 30 to 90 day transaction history for accounts
- Pay your bills
- Top up your pre-paid mobile phone
- Transfer money between your local Barclays accounts
- View your Barclaycard statements, recent transactions and account details
- Transfer funds to other banks
- Order a cheque book or purchase a manager’s cheque
- View Barclaycard dining offers near to your location
- View Barclaycard easy installment offers near to your location
- Locate the nearest Barclays branch, service centre or cash machine
- And much more...
The app also provides key information about Barclays UAE and security tips to help keep your money safe and make your banking easier.
View balance information for accounts & cards.
View transactions history.
Domestic and International funds transfers.
Bank cards deblocking / activation.
Next payment due for Bank cards.
Bank cards balance due, Cash Advance, Change payment amount/value
Branch locator on maps.
To use this app you must be registered on BarclaysNet. If you’re not registered yet, please go to www.barclays.pt and enable your registration.
Naviga nel menu principale per accedere in modo semplice e rapido alle principali funzionalità:
- Consultare il saldo del tuo conto corrente Barclays;
- Consultare l’elenco delle tue transazioni ;
- Effettuare bonifici in Italia;
- Effettuare bonifici esteri;
- Effettuare una ricarica telefonica;
- Pagare MAV
- Pagare RAV
- Pagare i bollettini postali;
- Consultare il tuo portafoglio titoli;
- Ricercare le filiali e gli ATM Barclays in Italia.
Per operare con Barclays Mobile Banking è necessario essere abilitati al servizio di Mobile Banking.
Richiedi l’attivazione presso la tua filiale di riferimento oppure online, all’interno della tua pagina di Home Banking
The best way to connect with your money while on the go:
- View your statements
- View movements and card transactions on your account
- Transfer money nationally
- Locate the Barclays Branch or ATM closest to where you are
- Get in direct touch with Barclays from your phone
The app also provides key information about Barclays Spain and security tips to help keep your money safe and make life a bit easier.