✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also;
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or BBM not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Facebook, Instagram or Twitter too slow to be enjoyable? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
We map- Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
View easy-to-use maps showing millions of mobile performance test results to get insights down to the street level. With the push of a button, test your network’s Call Performance and data speeds. Your test results are combined with those of other users in the RootMetrics community for a holistic view of performance. Multiple testing options and constantly updated maps make this app the easiest and most comprehensive source for improving your mobile experience.
• View information about call performance and data connection speed.
• See the number of tests completed by location and operator.
• Compare your network’s true performance against other networks with interactive call performance and data speed maps.
• Report dropped calls, poor signal strength, and slow data issues.
• Choose whether you want to do a single test at a time or set the app to do background or continuous testing.
100% FREE. No annoying advertisements or in-app purchases.
If you like the app:
• Please rate it and leave your comments in the app store
• Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/rootmetrics
• Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/rootmetrics
Download the app, keep testing, and help spread the word. Together, we’re making mobile performance better.
MyMobileCoverage℠ Smartphone Application users will be able to:
• Map and view the exact locations of dropped calls, failed calls and congestion spots
• Measure data speed and performance
• View the live status of network signal strength
• Share coverage metrics with your operator to help them improve your coverage!
What sets MyMobileCoverage℠ apart from other coverage applications is that we measure and display real coverage from real users, one user at a time and we never interpolate data. Our technology is simply more accurate and we work directly with wireless providers to improve your mobile experience.
We are looking for "virtual engineers" to download the application and help drive-test your own wireless network. Uncover coverage deficiencies and help measure the performance of various devices and operating systems. Join the thousands of virtual engineers already helping to improve wireless networks around the world with MyMobileCoverage℠!
*Some features may not be available on all Android devices.
**Some features may not be available on CDMA devices.
Visit http://mymobilecoverage.com/support.html for more details.
MyMobileCoverage℠ protects your privacy by collecting ONLY coverage information such as dropped calls, failed calls, poor signal quality and data speeds; identifying where on the network the trouble spots exist, sharing that information with users themselves and their primary wireless provider for the purpose of improving their network.
Reliable Site Surveys with Precision and Flexibility
The Coverage Checker device application is free solution designed for anyone to complete wireless site surveys of indoor and outdoor locations.
~ Great M2M Training Tools Included
~ Bandwidth & Speed Tests
~ Network Quality Tests
~ See your surveys on Maps
~ Great for Indoor Distributed Antenna System Planning (iDAS)
Built for Mission Critical Wireless Solutions, Large M2M Deployment, Reliable Site Surveys with Precision and Flexibility
~ Design and deploy the most accurate indoor & outdoor WAN network correctly the first time and prevent costly rework & IT complaints
~ Collect real-world data by performing unique true end-user experience (WAN throughput, data rates, retries, losses) measurements
~ Simulate “What-if” scenarios to prevent or minimize costly repeat survey walks
Single-click WAN network readiness verification for Voice over WiFi and Location Services
~ Confidently certify the network for any design/application requirements using customer-ready pass/fail assessment reports
~ Customize reports enabling efficient hand over of results based on WAN design/application requirements
~ Seamless integration to validate the estimated WAN model
The Coverage Checker Pro device application is an affordable solution designed for anyone to complete wireless site surveys featuring dynamic live readings and measurements while providing detailed reports that are importable and exportable. Infatrac is the leader in Machine to Machine (M2M) software and application development.
Look at 2G / 3G coverage in two clicks and a little time!
App collects current cell parameters and draws pictures according to Google and Yandex.
WARNING! Only for GSM family devices (UMTS, HSDPA, ...)
★ GSM Field Test
★ GSM Signal Monitoring
Includes a portscanner for security audit scans and a MAC vendor database to identify NIC manufacturers
Can detect firewalled and stealthed computers, quite useful if you are looking for a windows/firewall box that you can't see on your network!
Useful if you want to find FTP servers, SSH servers, SMB servers etc on your network and would help you to diagnose faults.
You can save the scan results as a CSV file which can be imported into Excel/Google Spreadsheet/LibreOffice
Built for speed and reliability. Throw anything at it and it should cope (even on a 3G network :-)) If you want a specific feature, let me know!
Optimizes signal your phone in one click.
Features of the application:
√ Very easy-to-use
√Optimizes signal not only a phone, but also the work of the Internet in your handset.
√For more effective optimization it is recommended to repeat optimization for several days
** FULL ROOT SUPPORT **
Application updated to offer support for rooted devices.
We just launched! Help us collect data to make the reports more accurate.
Carrier Coverage is a community driven project that shows which carriers have the best signal strength in your area and around the globe.
- What carrier performs best in your neighborhood?
- Near your job?
- How good is your current carrier?
- Will you get reception on vacation?
Carrier Coverage aims to answer these questions but we can't do it without your help! Simply download the app, choose your participation level, and rest assured that we keep your privacy and battery life as top priorities. Thanks for being part of the #1 resource for Carrier Coverage information!
- Specific address reporting
- 3G vs 4G support
- Data speed reports
- International support
- Additional features based on user feedback
These groups can also be plotted to display map overlays with color differentiators for each group
* Family -- Blue
* Friends -- Green
* Work -- Orange
* Others -- Pink
* No Group -- Black
Your information is completely private and none of the information leaves your device.
Support for map overlay dialogs is coming soon.
Please send me an email if you have requests, if any, for new features. Also,
PLEASE RATE THE APP when you get a chance.
- Determine which operator is best for you by visualizing 2G, 3G, 4G, 4G LTE and Roaming coverage information for the largest operators in the United States.
- You can perform an address search or geolocate your device to view a map of the mobile network technologies that are available in your area of interest.
- The “Insights” feature provides a dynamic stream of global intelligence about the mobile industry.
Why should I spend $1.99 per year to upgrade to the premium version of CellMaps Mobile Coverage?
- The premium version provides mobile network coverage intelligence at the street level versus a less detailed market view in the free version.
- You can view and compare the mobile network coverage maps of multiple operators at the same time.
- The coverage check feature is enabled that lets you quickly compare – by operator and technology – what networks should be available at a given location.
The information used in this application is based on marketed network coverage information and does not guarantee service availability. Actual service availability may vary due to weather, terrain, foliage, buildings, equipment, and other factors.
The application requires access to mobile or Wi-Fi data networks. Standard usage fees for data transfer apply.
If you are having issues with address search or geolocation, please try rebooting your device. There is a known issue related to Google Play updates on some devices which may cause location services to fail until the device has been restarted.
As a crowdsourced service, Sensorly gathers anonymous data from all its users willing to share their experience as carriers’ clients, just like you. The aim is simple: provide the greater number with unbiased information on wireless networks performance (signal strength, coverage and speed) worldwide, based on real data, and translate them into coverage maps for all to see.
This free app hands you the key elements to fully understand your carrier’s quality of service, making it the adequate companion to your wireless life:
-Check out precise and daily updated coverage maps: with more than 300 wireless networks mapped across 50 countries available in the app, checking a carrier’s coverage has never been easier for all 4G/LTE, 3G, CDMA, GSM and Wi-Fi technologies. Plus you can check how others do around you, and see what’s the average download & upload speed in your area for your carrier.
-Do a Speedtest: as a smartphone user, what is your network speed like? This feature allows you to instantly check your download and upload speed along with your ping time, reproducing your basic mobile activities.
-Compare carriers performances: the Sensorly app not only grants you access to the data collected on your carrier, but also to information about carriers available in your area. By using the “compare” feature you will be able to check signal strength and network coverage for all carriers listed and for which we have data.
-Map your neighborhood: use your commuting time to map your close environment with the Map Trip feature, and get more accurate data for the areas you care about.
-Check your activity: Are your speedtests getting better through time? Are you a heavy contributor and map your carrier’s network a lot? Do you sometimes have dropped calls but don’t know why? See all these data for yourself by consulting the new “Your activity” session of the app.
Sensorly is a crowdsourced service: the more you use the app, the more precise and complete the info and coverage maps get.
Join Sensorly, and know what to expect from your carrier!
The app provides the following features:
* Record signal strength and location (even if the app is minimized)
* Customize the recording-parameters on personal requirements
* Visualize measured data on an attractive map
* Supporting multiple databases
* Remove single measurements
* Export data into csv-files (use data in spreadsheet software, for example)
Furthermore the app is absolutely free and does not contain any ads.
To keep the battery consumption low, you should not set too small minimum time values in the settings. On the other hand the minimum distance does not affect battery life.
- Read phone status and identity: used to identify the current signal strength
- Precise location (GPS and network-based): used to identify your current location
- Modify or delete the contents of your SD card: used to cache map data
- Read Google service configuration: used to be able to access Google Maps
- Full network access: used to download map data
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Three widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1 and 2x2 in different styles.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app back to phone memory)
I have especially worked on the visualization of the WLAN and mobile signal strength. They have received special importance. Normally they are only divided into weak, good and excellent signals. Graphically there are mostly "only" three to five bars shown as a mobile signal and three "waves" shown as a WiFi connection.
My app differentiates the signal strength into a total of 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information on your signal strength.
In addition to the more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will also be able to see some more interesting information.
Furthermore, there is a log function in csv-file format for wireless and mobile signal strength available (for e.g. Excel import).
With "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, sim provider, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address (internal und external), roaming state.
In "WLAN signal":
WLAN-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WLAN speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like this app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
Enter the Building Span, Roof pitch and Rafter spacing
and this Reckoner, will return the TRUE LENGTHS of Hip, Valley and Common Rafters to Three decimal points.
It also give you the Jack Rafter diminish and all the Plumb Cuts, Seat Cuts and Jack Rafter Edge Cut angles in degrees for the Roof members.
Newly added Purlin Edge Cut and Purlin Side Cut Angle,
Hip Backing Angle, Hip Edge Angle,Plan Angle and Sheathing Angle.
There is some diagrams on using True lengths on my web site
http://roofersreadyreckoner.co.uk just follow the link lower on the page
Save time,money and less wasted timber when pricing by working out Roof timber lengths using this easy to use Roofing Ready Reckoner as Reviewed in Home Building and Renovating magazine.The review can be read on my website as listed below.
Timber thicknesses for Hip/Valley and Ridge need to be subtracted from the returned true Rafter Lengths and the roof plates must be level, paralleled to each other and square.
Remember this app returns the True Lengths of the rafters..
This is a aide to Roofing and a basic understanding of roof framing is necessary, always double check measurements..(measure twice...Cut once).
I have checked the return values rigorously but i cannot check every possible combination of returned values.
As roof projects/building construction are out of my control, i cannot not accept any responsibility regarding materials,workmanships or costs relating to the use of this Roofing Ready Reckoner..always check your measurements.
(measure twice...Cut once).
1. A simple 1X1 or 2X2 Widget without taking too much space
2. A convenient Status bar notification
3. A detailed network information Screen.
IMPORTANT: Samsung users - Read the notes
The App gives a wealth of information on the network, can be extensively customized to suite any theme and there are also notifications for out of service and roaming conditions.
1. Network Signal strength in dBm.
2. Themes with extensive customization
3. Out of service and roaming notifications.
4. Realtime/Battery Saving Mode.
5. LTE/EVDO Mode for data signal strength.
6. Advanced Network Neighborhood
7. Detailed Network Info - Access point, Network type(EDGE, GPRS, EVDO, 3G, 4G, LTE, HSDP, IDEN, CDMA, HSUPA, 1xRTT, UMTS, HSPA+),Operator, Phone type, Data network, IP Address, downloaded, uploaded, IMEI/MEID/ESN, Manufacturer, Model, Branding, MCC, MNC, CID, BER, LAC, Ec/Io, SNR, RSRP, RSRQ, CQI, TA, TAC, CI.
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
2. Additional Measurement Units - Percentage and ASU
3. Airplane or Restart Mobile Connection only without disturbing WiFi, NFC etc(Not available for >= Android 4.2)
4. Four Widget Styles
5. Signal Strength in Status Bar in percentage
6. Hexcodes for precise color theming
7. Service Notification tones
1. Signal Refresh. A very few ROMs are not supporting signal strength refresh. If the Network Type and the Carrier are updating correctly but the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.
2. If you cant find the widget in the list of widgets after installation change the orientation of device with the list of widgets opened. This will cause the list of widgets to get refreshed.
3.Permissions - The app requires requisite permissions for accessing the info shown in the Network Info screen and showing the Google ads.
4.The Pro and Free(with inapp unlock) apps are seperate apps and billed seperately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. Existing paid users will not be affected. More on this is in the FAQs on my website thinksparks.com
Please give feedback by email also to firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
Nav Launcher has all the same important features as the default Navigation launcher app, such as:
-Quick access to contacts, starred contacts, and favorites
-Easy entry of a typed or spoken address
-A history of where you've gone before
However, Nav Launcher makes it easier to access all of these, and allows you to set two Quick Favorites, for frequent destinations (such as "Home" or "Work").
If you always want a certain screen to start up (such as Contacts, Favorites, or History), then you can customize it to do exactly that! Nav Launcher can even launch itself whenever you place your phone in a car dock.
This is an app that interfaces with the Air Canada, Air Canada Altitude, and Aeroplan websites, offering you access to your accounts.
It is constantly gaining new features and improvements.
Flight Booking Features:
* Lists all flight bookings you have on AirCanada.com
* Lists all flight pass bookings
* Allows adding bookings with a booking reference and last name
Air Canada Altitude Features:
* Current status
* AQM (Altitude Qualifying Miles) and AQS (Altitude Qualifying Segments) for the current year
* AC metal AQM/AQS, and whether you've met the minimum requirements
* Transaction history
* View number of available credits
* View history of earned credits
* Current Distinction status
* Total miles in account
* Transaction history for the current and previous year, showing Distinction eligible miles
This app has no affiliation with either Air Canada or Aeroplan Canada Inc.