Use the app to test network call performance and data speeds in the places that matter most to you. Your test results are then combined with millions of results from other users to offer the most up-to-date view of network performance. Via the interactive map, you can compare network data speeds, call performance, and network technology types from a national perspective down to the neighborhood level.
• Test your network’s call performance and data speeds.
• Compare network performance through our interactive maps showing call performance, maximum data speeds, and best technology – from LTE to 2G.
• See the number of tests completed by location and operator.
• Choose whether you want to do a single test or test continually.
• Tell us about dropped calls, poor signal strength, or slow data issues and comment on your experience.
• 100% FREE. No annoying advertisements or in-app purchases.
If you like the app:
• Please rate it and leave your comments in the Play Store
• Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/rootmetrics
• Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/rootmetrics
Download the app, test your network, and help spread the word. Together, we’re making mobile performance better.
MyMobileCoverage℠ Smartphone Application users will be able to:
• Map and view the exact locations of voice calls, failed calls and congestion spots
• Analyze data on dropped and failed/blocked calls
• Measure your data speeds with upload, download, and ping
• View the live status of network signal strength and cell sites
• Share coverage metrics with your operator to help them improve your coverage!
What sets MyMobileCoverage℠ apart from other coverage applications is that we measure and display real coverage from real users, one user at a time and we never interpolate data. Our technology is simply more accurate and we work directly with wireless providers to improve your mobile experience.
We are looking for "virtual engineers" to download the application and help drive-test your own wireless network. Uncover coverage deficiencies and help measure the performance of various devices and operating systems. Join the thousands of virtual engineers already helping to improve wireless networks around the world with MyMobileCoverage℠!
*Some features may not be available on all Android devices.
**Some features may not be available on CDMA devices.
Visit http://mymobilecoverage.com/support.html for more details.
MyMobileCoverage℠ protects your privacy by collecting ONLY coverage information such as voice calls, poor signal quality and data speeds; identifying where on the network the trouble spots exist, sharing that information with users themselves and their primary wireless provider for the purpose of improving their network.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank shows which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our crowdsourced and impartial maps by contributing data.
✓ Share your findings and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs).
The Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!).
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint (CDMA) users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
CellMapper works on both tablets (with or without a cellular radio) and cell phones. The map is available in Android 2.2 or later due to Maps API only supporting this version of Android or later.
- Displays map of mapped (or calculated) towers, and currently connected tower
- Read GSM/UMTS/LTE band and ARFCN/EARFCN/UARFCN on Samsung devices (root required for 4.2+ devices)
- Dual SIM support for Mediatek, Qualcomm, and Samsung Duos devices
- Displays advanced CellID info (LTE: RSRP, RSRQ, SNR, CQI, Timing Advance for LTE-TDD. CDMA: ECIO, EVDO ECIO, SNR. UMTS: PSC)
- Advanced processing of data if is uploaded to the site (per sector coverage of cell tower, signal trails, advanced cell tower location triangulation) (optional)
- Local calculation of cell tower points (enable feature in Change Provider dialog)
- Support for both Google Maps and OpenStreetMaps
Note: The data on the site and within the app is generated shortly after it is uploaded Locally calculated (less accurate) data is available instantly from within the app.
Currently supported networks:
- CDMA (limited, many phones do not implement the API correctly)
To start contributing, simply go into the Settings screen and enable "Live Upload." Once this is enabled, simple press the home button and CellMapper will run in the background and send data as you move. You can always close CellMapper by using the menu and selecting exit on the main screen.
Alternatively, you can use "Upload and Statistics" screen to upload data at any time later on through wifi.
View your results at CellMapper.net
Coverage View Smartphone Application users will be able to:
• Map and view the exact locations of dropped calls, failed calls and congestion spots
• Measure data speed and performance
• View the live status of network signal strength
• Share coverage metrics with your operator to help them improve your coverage!
What sets Coverage View apart from other coverage applications is that we measure and display real coverage from real users, one user at a time and we never interpolate data. Our technology is simply more accurate and we work directly with wireless providers to improve your mobile experience.
We are looking for "virtual engineers" to download the application and help drive-test your own wireless network. Uncover coverage deficiencies and help measure the performance of various devices and operating systems. Join the thousands of virtual engineers already helping to improve wireless networks around the world with Coverage View!
*Some features may not be available on all Android devices.
**Some features may not be available on CDMA devices.
Visit http://www.mymobilecoverage.com/support.aspx for more details.
Coverage View protects your privacy by collecting ONLY coverage information such as dropped calls, failed calls, poor signal quality and data speeds; identifying where on the network the trouble spots exist, sharing that information with users themselves and their primary wireless provider for the purpose of improving their network.
With Sensorly you get :
·up-to-date coverage maps and speedtest maps for 4G, LTE, 3G, 2G and Wifi networks worldwide. 500 mobile networks have been mapped by our users, including Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, EE, O2, and many others. Maps update daily and usually within the hour
·A speedtest tool: instantly get to know your data transmission speed for 4G, Wifi, LTE or 2G/3G networks. You can even share your results on Facebook, Twitter, Google + or Pinterest!
·The ability to map your neighborhood: use your daily trips to complete your carrier's coverage map. Check if there is 4G or LTE or 3G in your area!
·The amount of time you have spent on 4G, 3G, LTE or Wifi during the day : is your more-expensive 4G plan really worth it ?
·Signal and speedtest comparison info to help you compare carriers: who has got the best coverage for you? Make your choice among all networks available around you: AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile. Check if you'll access a 3G network, a 4G network or LTE
Sensorly is a free crowdsourced service: the more you use the app, the more precise and complete a coverage map and speedtest map get. So join us and get real info on your coverage and speed!
Join us on social networks:
Google + : http://plus.google.com/102681005884239785615/about
Twitter : http://twitter.com/sensorly
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/sensorly
Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/sensorly/
Look at 2G / 3G coverage in two clicks and a little time!
App collects current cell parameters and draws pictures according to Google and Yandex.
WARNING! Only for GSM family devices (UMTS, HSDPA, ...)
v1.1: Points with measured RSSI values and AP placement are displayed on generated webpage ( ... > Send )
Why does this happen? Signal waves don't travel the same way everywhere.
With this app, you'll be able to look at the exact numeric value of your mobile phone's signal. A step may imply an important variation on the signal, so just move slowly as you look at the signal and you'll see how it changes.
This app is intended for those who have trouble with their devices not having signal or those who need a faster data network (the better the signal, the faster it should be).
What this app gives you:-
1. An aesthetic and very functional full screen Signal Strength Meter.
2. Simple Home Screen widgets without taking too much space
3. Neighboring Cell tower coverage
4. Network Latency or Delay for data
IMPORTANT: Read the notes
The signal meter and widgets cover all networks including 4G/LTE and give extensive network information. The widgets can be extensively customized to any theme with a prototype. There is also notifications for out of service and roaming conditions.
1. Network Signal strength in dBm and percentage.
2. Graphic and Minimal Widgets with color schemes
3. Out of service and roaming notifications.
4. Detailed Network info and Neighboring cell towers
5. Airplane or Restart Mobile Connection only without disturbing WiFi, NFC etc(Not available for >= Android 4.2)
6. Network latency widget
7 Signal Check for basic diagnostics
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
2. Additional Widget Color schemes
3. Service Notification tones
4. Auto Refresh Signal Meter and Neighbor cells
1. The Graphic, Minimal and latency widgets have been designed with latest design guidelines and better battery management. The widget updates on tapping. These widgets are only available on Android Jellybean 4.1 and higher.
2.Issues. A very few phones/ROMs are not supporting signal strength refresh. If the Network Type and the Carrier are updating correctly but the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.
3. If you cant find the widget in the list of widgets after installation change the orientation of device with the list of widgets opened. This will cause the list of widgets to get refreshed. Also do not move app to SD Card.
4.Permissions - The app requires requisite permissions for accessing the info shown in the Network Info screen and showing the Google ads.
5.The Pro and Free(with inapp unlock) apps are separate apps and billed separately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. More on this is in the FAQs on my website.
Includes a portscanner for security audit scans and a MAC vendor database to identify NIC manufacturers
Can detect firewalled and stealthed computers, quite useful if you are looking for a windows/firewall box that you can't see on your network!
Useful if you want to find FTP servers, SSH servers, SMB servers etc on your network and would help you to diagnose faults.
You can save the scan results as a CSV file which can be imported into Excel/Google Spreadsheet/LibreOffice
Built for speed and reliability. Throw anything at it and it should cope (even on a 3G network :-)) If you want a specific feature, let me know!
The relational-database is organized in a one-to-many format to allow for complete flexibility regarding the number structural measurements necessary at each map station. The need for external GPS receivers is eliminated; as the device's internal GPS unit is used for northing and easting data.
GeoDroid Mapper is integrated with the ESRI ArcGIS Android library to plot and display map station numbers on an interactive base map. Long tapping at the GPS point or the Cross Hair allows for new data to be entered into the database. Once entered, tapping the map station icon launches a viewing window to review, edit, and/or add to your recorded data. Within the viewing window, the user can tap an edit button to make necessary edits of the record set.
- ESRI ArcGIS Android library
- ESRI ArcGIS topographic, aerial, and highway base maps
- USGS library of all 7.5-minute quadrangles in the United States
- Lithologic manager and customization of rock type lookup lists
- Common structure input formats (dip/dipdir, AzimuthR, Quadrant)
- Metric and Imperial inputs
- Geotechnical characteristics including weathering index, strength index, and layer thickness
- Onscreen editing and review of existing data
- Export of SQLite database for ESRI ArcGIS or Autodesk Map 3D applications
- Flexible database format- quadrangle, map station, and structural readings
- Pictures at individual map station
- Multiple coordinate formats (DDMMSS.SS, DDMM.MM, DD.DDD, UTM)
Do you know ? Network Signal Info / Pro are UNIQUE
This type of software is ONLY available on Android smartphones - neither iOS nor Window Phones.
Two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in total 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state.
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Keypad-Mapper 3 makes it easy for you to record the GPS coordinates of house numbers for adding them later to OpenStreetMap. This app is the 3rd generation KeypadMapper available for the OpenStreetMap community, and improves on the older generations.
★★★ Features: ★★★
▶ records house numbers
▶ saves address data
▶ takes GPS photos for entering in JOSM
▶ indicates the GPS reception strength of GPS and GLONASS
▶ exports the recorded information
★★★ Why record house numbers for OSM? ★★★
Free navigation software requires free map data, and although the free OSM data provides a good basis for navigation programs, they are only as good as their data. This is why house numbers are essential to building a reliable map database in OSM.
With this app anyone can help compile house numbers for the OSM database by simply installing the app! Not only is it contributing to a great open source project, it’s also fun, entertaining, and easy to do while you’re walking the dog or out for a stroll. The collected data can be added directly to OpenStreetMap. All you need to do is set up an account at www.openstreetmap.org, edit the acquired house numbers, and upload the data to OSM. After only a few minutes, the world’s new acquired house numbers are displayed in OSM.
Custom ROMs are not provided
More information: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Keypad-Mapper_3
שוכר או קונה בית ומעוניין לדעת כמה אנטנות סלולאריות יש בסביבה ואיפה הן ממוקמות בדיוק ?
לא מבין למה אין לך קליטה בבית, בעבודה או בכל מקום אחר בארץ ?
רוצה לדעת כמה קרינה פולטת אנטנה מסויימת והאם התוצאה עומדת בתקן ?
אפליקציית אנטנות המוצעת בחינם! מציגה בצורה נוחה ויעילה את כל האנטנות הסלולאריות הפרוסות בארץ, כאשר כל חברה סלולארית מוצגת בצבע ייחודי.
לחיצה על אנטנה ספציפית תציג את כל הפרטים הרלוונטים עבור אתר האנטנה:
★ שם החברה הסלולארית
★ מרחק ממיקומך הנוכחי (במידה ש-GPS אושר)
★ סוג אתר ומספרו
★ האם יש היתר קרינה
★ תאריכי היתר הקמה והפעלה
★ תאריך בדיקה תקופתית אחרונה בתוקף לשנה
★ עוצמת קרינה מיקרו ואט לסמ"ר
★ אחוז מסך החשיפה שקבע ארגון הבריאות העולמי
★ תאור נקודה בה התקבלה תוצאה מירבית
בנוסף, ניתן לבצע zoom in & out וכמו כן לסובב את המפה.
★ חיפוש כתובת
★ מציאת מיקום נוכחי
★ סינון חברות סלולאריות
★ שינוי סוג מפה ללווינים, היברידית או שטח
★ אפשר/בטל שימוש ב-GPS
המידע המוצג במערכת מבוסס על נתונים מהמשרד להגנת הסביבה, בכל שאלה הקשורה לנתונים ניתן לפנות אליהם.
בכל שאלה או הערה הקשורה לאפליקצייה - נא ליצור קשר באימייל: firstname.lastname@example.org
מילות חיפוש: אנטנות, אנטנה, אנטנות סלולאריות, אנטנה סלולארית, טלפון, מכשיר, נייד, סלולארי, סלולרי, אתר, היתר, קליטה, קרינה, חשיפה, עוצמה, תדרים, תדר, רדיו, תקשורת, פלאפון, סלקום, פרטנר, אורנג', הוט מובייל, גולן טלקום, 012, רמי לוי, Antenna ,Antennas
Your Location, Storage, Developement tools, Your accounts - Allows the app to show the google maps and your location (if you allow it's usage inside the app)
Network communications - Allows the app to check whether a premium upgrade was purchased and to show/remove ads accordingly
- Determine which operator is best for you by visualizing 2G, 3G, 4G, 4G LTE and Roaming coverage information for the largest operators in the United States.
- You can perform an address search or geolocate your device to view a map of the mobile network technologies that are available in your area of interest.
- The “Insights” feature provides a dynamic stream of global intelligence about the mobile industry.
Why should I spend $1.99 per year to upgrade to the premium version of CellMaps Mobile Coverage?
- The premium version provides mobile network coverage intelligence at the street level versus a less detailed market view in the free version.
- You can view and compare the mobile network coverage maps of multiple operators at the same time.
- The coverage check feature is enabled that lets you quickly compare – by operator and technology – what networks should be available at a given location.
The information used in this application is based on marketed network coverage information and does not guarantee service availability. Actual service availability may vary due to weather, terrain, foliage, buildings, equipment, and other factors.
The application requires access to mobile or Wi-Fi data networks. Standard usage fees for data transfer apply.
If you are having issues with address search or geolocation, please try rebooting your device. There is a known issue related to Google Play updates on some devices which may cause location services to fail until the device has been restarted.
Nav Launcher has all the same important features as the default Navigation launcher app, such as:
-Quick access to contacts, starred contacts, and favorites
-Easy entry of a typed or spoken address
-A history of where you've gone before
However, Nav Launcher makes it easier to access all of these, and allows you to set two Quick Favorites, for frequent destinations (such as "Home" or "Work").
If you always want a certain screen to start up (such as Contacts, Favorites, or History), then you can customize it to do exactly that! Nav Launcher can even launch itself whenever you place your phone in a car dock.
This is an app that interfaces with the Air Canada, Air Canada Altitude, and Aeroplan websites, offering you access to your accounts.
It is constantly gaining new features and improvements.
Flight Booking Features:
* Lists all flight bookings you have on AirCanada.com
* Lists all flight pass bookings
* Allows adding bookings with a booking reference and last name
Air Canada Altitude Features:
* Current status
* AQM (Altitude Qualifying Miles) and AQS (Altitude Qualifying Segments) for the current year
* AC metal AQM/AQS, and whether you've met the minimum requirements
* Transaction history
* View number of available credits
* View history of earned credits
* Current Distinction status
* Total miles in account
* Transaction history for the current and previous year, showing Distinction eligible miles
This app has no affiliation with either Air Canada or Aeroplan Canada Inc.