Walking tours included in this application are:
* Downtown Architecture (9 sights)
* Art and Culture (6 sights)
* Art Galleries (6 sights)
* Downtown Historic Houses (6 sights)
* Downtown History Museums (6 sights)
* Meeting Street (8 sights)
* Charleston Nightlife (9 sights)
* Downtown Churches (7 sights)
* Harleston Village Churches (7 sights)
* Children's Entertainment (6 sights)
* Specialty Shopping (8 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Download the application for free and purchase the Book of Fun offers in-app with credit card or PayPal. Each Passport purchase includes all fantastic offers and discounts which can be redeemed by visiting the attractions with app in hand.
This is the exclusive pocket savings guide to the best there is to see and do in Southern Arizona.
The Branson Entertainment Guide application also features location-based results sorting and maps to your favorite attractions.
More: Our new mobile app embodies the same 4-Paw Promise that has made the award-winning DogTrekker.com website the most user-friendly and dog-friendly. That promise: to deliver the most local and accurate listings, provide engaging content from veteran travel writers and stand behind our commitment to support the animal welfare organizations in the areas we serve.
This free mobile app provides ‘Nearby’ lodging, dining, hikes, splash zones, attractions and local services, including emergency services, wherever you are in California. Switch over to the ‘Explore’ mode and you will be able to plan your trips throughout California’s 15 regions, 58 counties and hundreds of cities. Within these destinations, you’ll not only find listings, but over 1,000 associated stories pulled from the DogTrekker.com editorial library.
You will also have listing information, including website links, descriptions, contact information and directions. Finally, you can sign up for DogTrekker.com’s DogCation® sweepstakes, a chance to win overnight stays at some of the most dog-friendly lodging properties in California.
Download the DogTrekker app today and take us with you on your next adventure.
Helena's 19th century architecture dazzles and its gold rush history compels. Born during the Gold Rush of 1864, this is a rare town that's managed to become a modern city while retaining the character of its early years: a perfect place to relive the Old West. This walking tour app guides visitors through Helena's story while highlighting the museums, galleries, and eateries along the way. Plus, three featured hikes give you a feel for the 75 miles of trails that extend from the city center.