- An intelligent Zhuyin input method to type characters, phrases and sentences easily
- Swipe on Zhuyin keyboard to input digits, English letters and punctuation symbols
- Output as both traditional and simplified Chinese
- Rich emoticons
We provides multiple keyboards, include:
- Pinyin (Yale, Jyutping and Cantonese Pinyin standards)
- Cantonese and English mixed input
- Different Cantonese pinyin standards, Yale, Jyutping and Cantonese Pinyin
- Fuzzy typing and auto correction
- User history and contacts dictionary
- Output as both Traditional and Simplified Chinese
- Swipe on Cantonese keyboard to input digits, English letters and punctuation symbols
- Rich emoticons
** PLEASE EMAIL TO YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OTHERWISE, I CAN'T ANSWER FROM PLAYSTORE **
** I am busy to debug the AOSP version which have English/Symbols/Cangjie together. Please stay tune. **
If you wants the English Keyboard, you can go to get the beta version.
1. You can configure the Android 4.2 English keyboard and it will show a "Earth" icon to change input method:
"Language & Input" -> "Android keyboard Settings" -> "Advanced settings" -> "Switch to other input methods"
2. Key Vibration and Key Sound is turned off by default. Please go to Settings to turn it on.
This project source code has been hosted at Github and it is very first alpha project. You can get the code from the following links:
If you find anythings problem on using latest version, you can download the previous version of apk from https://github.com/hilarycheng/another_android_cangjie/tree/master/release
How can I enable it and set it as the default input method/IME on my Android phone?
- On Android 4.x and newer versions:
Open Settings -> Language & Input, under “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, check Google Hindi Input, then click Default and select “Hindi transliteration” in the “Choose input method” dialog.
When typing in an input box, you can also change the default input method by selecting “Choose input method” in the Notification area.
- On Android 2.x:
Open Settings -> Language & keyboard, under “Keyboard settings” section, check Google Hindi input.
When typing in an input box, long press in the box and select “Input method” in the popup menu, then select “Google Hindi Input”.
Before Android 4.0, Google did not provide official Devanagari font support. Please make sure that your manufacturer provides additional Devanagari font in your phone.
Your device may need different steps as described above. Please check the device’s user guide/manual for details.
How can I use this application?
- Toggle the button “a->अ” on English keyboard to turn on/off transliteration mode.
- In the transliteration mode, you can type Hindi word in English characters and the app will convert them to Hindi.
- For example, type “hindi” and then you will get the word हिंदी from a list.
- By turning off the transliteration mode on English keyboard, you can type in English.
- Toggle the globe button to switch between English and Hindi keyboard
- Consonants are alphabetically ordered into 2 pages. Press the paging button “1/2” “2/2” to navigate between pages. Long press the character key to select various forms in the popup.
The software integrates speech recognition, handwriting recognition and keyboard entry. With patented algorithm design, iFLY Voice Input ingeniously realizes seamless integration of handwriting and keyboard entry in the same interface, thereby effectively expands the applicable population of the software and significantly improves the text input speed in mobile phone.
Functions & Features:
- Sets voice, handwriting and keyboard input as one function, easy to deal with various scenarios.
- The world's leading intelligent speech technology, voice input will be more convenient.
- Horizontal screen and vertical screen stack to write, handwriting input is arbitrary.
- Nine-square grid and sliding full keyboard switch, keyboard input is handy.
关键词：输入法,Android输入法,Google IME,安卓输入法,语音输入,语音识别,微博输入,短信输入,笔画，QQ聊天,手机输入法,新浪微博,腾讯微博,红围脖,语音备忘,手写输入,拼音输入,云输入,搜狐微博(同类产品：搜狗 百度 触宝 QQ 腾讯 谷歌 Go 新浪 A4 点讯)
One World, One Input.
•Support over 100 languages and switch languages with one key.
•Fast input without any difficulty and massive treasures.
•Flexible design of soft keyboard with flexible move
——One World，One Input
iDoo Input method supports over 100 languages in the world，which help you realize the dream of communicating with the world.
——Visual enjoyment with massive themes
iDoo input method provides numerous themes for your selection and make mobile input a real pleasure. In addition, allow us to use local pictures as the keyboard background image or downloaded DIY themes making your keypad unique.
◽Fast input symbols
——Flexible and light ballet on fingertips
Slide up from character keys, and then contents of additional silk screen will be displayed on screen. For example, if sliding H upwards, “%” of additional silk screen will be displayed on screen.
——Gorgeous change of keyboard
Switch different keypads of the same language by sliding the keypad area from right to left or vise versa. For example, QWERTY keypad in English, switch it to ITUT keypad by sliding to right.
◽Word stock update
Support online word stock update，to obtain the latest popular word stock
Slide space key up to show language names, slide to left to show previous language, and slide to right to show next language.
Provide intelligent word prediction by analyzing sentence context upon characters entered by users.
◽Dynamically sort words
Automatically sort words upon on user’s input habit.
Carry out phrase association prediction by analyzing sentence context upon characters entered by users.
◽Save created words
Save user-defined words so as to facilitate input.
◽Automatically capitalize the 1st character of a sentence
By analyzing application situation, automatically switch the input status to uppercase, and then automatically switch back to lowercase upon input contents without help of manual switch.
◽Automatically append space
More information, please login our website: http://www.dodroid.cn/en-us/index.jhtml
** PLEASE EMAIL TO YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OTHERWISE, I CAN'T ANSWER FROM PLAYSTORE **
There is no **GESTURE** Keyboard for the right now. I have not yet to implement it.
Please keep in mind that it is development version. If you found any "Force Close" problem, please "Report" to me. I can help to find out the bug.
Supported Changjie ( Cangjie ) version 3 and 5, and Quick Method,
with Phases support.
It also supported Japanese Hiragana and Katakana Input by using prefix ZJ with Gojuon.
e.g. ね (ZJNE 重十弓水), も (ZJMO 重十一人), と (ZJTO 重十廿人)
ゆ (ZJYU 重十卜山), か (ZJKA 重十大日), こ (ZJKO 重十大人).
The project is base on the new ibus-cangjie based library libcangjie.
More Detail: https://github.com/Cangjians
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
Source Code: https://github.com/wanleung/ChangjieIME
The app also has an option where you can choose to start the input method launcher at phone boot - useful if your keyboard is installed on your SD card!
Different tasks call for different keyboards on Android. It can get tiresome to have to dig through the menus and system settings to select or configure your keyboards. This widget makes things easy by letting you access all that right from your home screen.
This widget is also super convenient if you want to try out a new keyboard for a bit. You can swap between your new test keyboard and your usual one with ease.
Source code is available on github; check it out at https://github.com/creativedrewy/SelectInputQuick. Have a look, fork it, or make a feature request. I'd love to hear feedback.
Credit to google for providing the default Android widget/layout background graphics.
Qcode Character Input Method is a breakthrough of the stroke concept by inputting words with square piece.
Character encoding is based on characters with similar shapes, and is easy to remember.
You can input Emojis with this app.
Note: Emojis do not appear to some old phones.
- How to use Mushrooms.
Japanese IME to work with Mushrooms.
‐ Google Japanese Input
POBox is preinstalled in Xperia series for Japan.
You don't need to look at the keyboard and screen separately to type a word.
●Supports 25 multilingual keyboards!
-English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Iranian, Urdu, Hindi, Hebrew, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Thai, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Hungarian, Italian, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Greek, Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish
●Use the input trace function to find a typo easily!
-See which keys you have pressed, so you can find and correct typos quickly.
●Edit text more conveniently using multi-toolbar!
- You can edit more conveniently with the multi-toolbar's various functions.
● Supports one-hand mode!
- You can type conveniently using one hand with one-hand mode.
● Artificial Intelligence (AI) dictionary available!
When you write the first letter or the first word, a list of previously used words or sentences appears so that you can choose one from the list.
●A total of over 30 high-quality skins are available!
- Mint, Stylish black, iPhone style, Yellow star, Simple black, Brown, Dark gray, Blue gray, Baby pink, Lovely pink, Purple, Navy, Violet, Pink candy, Blue candy, Pallets, Cow pattern, Pink lady, Emerald beach, Scarlett fabric, Clockwork, Marshmallows, Simple gray, Blue, etc.
Enjoy using TS keyboard, supporting easier and more intuitive multilingual input and a variety of secondary tools (multi-toolbar).
* Supports 25 multilingual keyboards
* Input key tracking effect
- Drag toolbar: Move a word or a cursor back and forth or easily delete a word.
- Dictionary toolbar: Enter text in Korean or English more conveniently.
- Quick edit shortcut: Press the button on the left of the toolbar. A keyboard appears so that you can move cursor and edit the text.
*Artificial Intelligence (AI) auto input
*Skin selection: You can select a colorful skin (Mint, Stylish black, iPhone style, Yellow star, Simple black, Brown, Dark gray, Blue gray, Baby pink, Lovely pink, Purple, Navy, Violet, Pink candy, Blue candy, Pallets, Cow pattern, Pink lady, Emerald beach, Scarlett fabric, Clockwork, Marshmallows, Simple gray, Blue, etc.)
*Skin customization: You can set your picture as a keyboard background.
*Key reading: You can listen to a native speaker's pronunciation of the alphabet when pressing the relevant key.
*Voice recognition: You can enter text using your voice.
*Key height adjustment: You can adjust the height of the keys to suit you.
*Problem report: Have you experienced difficulties in reporting problems or asking for help? Now you can easily report any problems or ask for help via e-mail from Settings.
★ Supported Input Methods for Countries
- 17-key keyboard
- Chunjiin keyboard
- EZ Hangul keyboard
- Short vowel keyboard
- Chinese character conversion and character table conversion (How to input Chinese character: [大] → Enter ""대"" and press the 한자 key. Select a Chinese character from the candidate list.)
- 12-key input method
- Roman alphabet input method
- Pinyin input method
- Suangpin input method
★How to Install
- Settings -> Language & keyboard -> TS Keyboard -> (for Gingerbread 2.3 or earlier versions) Touch and hold notepad or input field, (Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 or later version) Pull the top bar down when the keyboard is displayed -> Select Input Method -> Select TS Keyboard
More from developer
Select Input Method Pro is the solution — Change keyboards with a single press — Easy!
Select Input Method Pro is reliable — it works exactly as expected every time.
The Select Input Method Dialog has various titles in a number of languages:
Select input method
Izbira načina vnosa
Izbor načina unosa
Odaberite metodu unosa
Seleccionar método de introducción de texto
Seleccione Método de Entrada
Selectează metoda de introducere
Sélectionner un mode de saisie
Seleziona metodo di inserimento
Sposób wprowadzania tekstu
Válassza ki a beviteli módot
Vbrať spôsob zadávania
Výběr metody zadávání dat
Επιλογή μεθόδου εισόδου
Выбор способа ввода
Изберете метод за въвеждане