You can use many available commands (Linux/Unix) in your device.
You don't need root access to use this app.
## Terminal, SSH, Console
A complete and free SSHd, SFTP, SCP and Telnet server! From now on you can run a complete SSH daemon (server) with support for multiple users, public key authentication, and you can even set a directory per user for SFTP and SCP.
NO ROOT is required, but if you do have a rooted device you can run SSH as super user if you want. The shell will only work on ARM devices, however, the SFTP and SCP servers will work on all devices.
To run on ports below 1024 search for Android app Port Forwarder Ultimate.
Note 2. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
In this version you can add one server (SSH, Telnet or Dynamic DNS Updaters), three users and three optional allowed IP addresses per server. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy SSH Server Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
★★For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate★★
And we haven’t mentioned all yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- SSH has support for SFTP and SCP
- For SSH, SFTP and SCP multiple users can be set with each their own root directory, password, public key (RSA or DSA), allow X11 or agent forwarding, allow inbound/outbound connections, optional write permission and optional force stay in root directory
- For Telnet you can add multiple users and run Telnet through SSL/TLS with your own certificate or our certificate
- Set your own shell start command and arguments (advanced)
- Start/Stop a server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- The servers can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- Add multiple SSH (SSHd, SSH daemon) or Telnet servers
- For every SSH Server you can set name, port, multiple users, only access from certain IP addresses, vibrate on a new connection, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, start on boot, max auth attempts, authorization timeout, idle timeout, max concurrent sessions (per user)
- For every user set the username, password, public key, X11 / agent forwarding, inbound / outbound connections, document root, force stay in document root, allow write access
- For every Telnet server you can set multiple users or even enable SSL/TLS with your own certificate or our certificate
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached
• For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
• Really, just do!
Great News! In Release 10.0 we removed all ads in this App!
** YES!!! This App is now totally A D F R E E ! ! ! **
* * Note * * Users who cannot connect or are immediately disconnected maybe using an outdated/incompatible or corrupt su binary. Please ensure you have a functional super user app with the functional su binary installed on the device before you run this app for the first time.. If the Super User app is NOT granting root access this app will not work correctly.. Also, Posting one star without any feedback does not help us improve our apps (because we can't know what the problem is), does not help other users (because they get no feedback from you), does not help you (because you will never get app improvements if we don't know what the issues are)
* * Device MUST be rooted AND have BOTH the SuperUser AND BusyBox apps installed.. If you don't know what these are - this app is NOT for you!!!
* * This app is a SSH terminal server AND an SFTP file server. If you are unsure what these are then maybe this app is not for you.
A good discussion on how to rate any app: https://sourceforge.net/p/roboqr/discussion/help/thread/b335cf7d/?limit=25#85c3
Informative reviews are always welcome!
* * Current supported Languages in our free version (this version) is English ONLY!
Recommended PC Terminal Clients to use with this app:
- Putty terminal for Windows - http://www.putty.org/
- cygwin terminal for Windows - http://www.cygwin.com/
- Poderosa for Windows - http://en.poderosa.org/
- Most Linux terminal programs
Recommended SFTP clients to use with this app:
- FileZilla client - http://filezilla-project.org/ (the best FTP client around!)
- WinsSCP client - http://winscp.net
- WiFi "Terminal" or "adb shell Like".
- Rescan Media option on service exit/end.
- Home screen widget to start and stop the server.
- Run on any port (including ports < 1024) and/or any user ID
- preset terminal prompts.
- root access to your device in a terminal and SFTP client!
- Status notifications on current server status
- Based on the DropBear SSH Server.
* * * Posting one star without any feedback does not help us improve our apps (because we can't know what the problem is), does not help other users (because they get no feedback from you), does not help you (because you will never get app improvements if we don't know what the issues are)
NOTE: This version is only supported for bugfixes and no new features will be added. If you like this application and want to support it's developers consider the paid version 'SSH Autotunnel Pro', which is actively developed and opened for new feature requests. Also please report any bugs to my email instead of user reviews so that I can ask for additional details and have the problem fixed.
This application can create secure tunnels using a SSH connection for the user to access services available only from the target machine. For example user can connect to the company server and then use web browser to connect to internal web site of their company, use remote desktop to connect remotely to their office PC desktop and control it from their Android device, or bypass a firewall restriction in their hotel or company by connecting to Internet pages from the remote machine.
The application uses standard SSH protocol, without the need to configure and setup a VPN. The only information the user needs to know is the login information to the remote machine and IP/port information of the service they want to connect to. Once the SSH tunnel has been established, the user can connect to the specified local port to access the network service on the remote side using the same application they normally use when their device is connected to that network. The local port need not have the same port number as the remote port.
SSH Autotunnel is better than connectbot at recovering from network disconnects. It also consumes less power because it does only one thing and does not emulate any terminal.
Ssh Autotunnel is using JSch and Bouncycastle projects, which are under BSD and MIT licenses
This application will let you connect to your device from a PC and execute commands (like "terminal" and "adb shell") or edit files (through SFTP, WinSCP, Cyberduck, etc...).
If you like this application, you can consider supporting it by upgrading to the pro version with more feature like:
- Extended notification controls
- Homescreen and lockscreen widget
- Shared-key authentication
- WiFi autostart whitelist
- Automation with intents support
- File Transfer: natively supported by most file managers (like Nautilus or Dolphin), just enter the sftp address displayed as "Location".
- Remote Shell: run 'ssh' from the terminal.
- File Transfer: Cyberduck (http://cyberduck.ch).
- Remote Shell: run 'ssh' from the terminal
q: How can I upgrade to the pro version?
a: If you previously purchased SSHDroidPro on Google Play, the new version will automatically detect it and upgrade to pro otherwise you can unlock it as in-app purchase.
q: Why my transfer speed decrease when I turn off the screen?
a: Enable the option 'Lock Wifi'. If your device is running at least Android 2.3.x, you should get full speed transfer even when the screen is off, otherwise enable the option 'Lock screen' too.
q: How can I use a shared key with Putty/Winscp?
a: You have to generate a key from the application in OpenSSH format and use Puttygen to import/convert it in ppk format. A recent version of Puttygen (>= 0.61) is required!
q: Is root required to run this application?
a: root is optional but not required.
q: How can I automate the application start/stop?
Use the following broadcast intents:
Featured as one of TechCrunch's best apps of 2013!
Watch us on CBS' Good Day Show as App of the Week!
Drive Agent is triggered by bluetooth and motion sensing (activity detection). It can be configured to:
- Silence your phone
- Read SMS messages aloud
- NEW: Respond with voice
- Auto respond to texters and callers to let them know you’re driving (editable message)
- Only respond to your own hand-picked list
- Reply to those not in your contact list
Battery Agent is set to trigger at any percentage you choose. It helps conserve battery by giving you the option to:
- Turn off bluetooth
- Dim your screen
- Only start when screen is off
- Pause autosync [note: this will NOT prevent you from getting texts and calls. It simply stop your apps from updating in the background]
- Revert back to normal settings when your battery level goes over that trigger initial percentage
Parking Agent remembers where you parked:
- It uses activity detection and/or a bluetooth connection to determine when you’re driving
- Pinpoints where you park on a map inside the app
- Links to your designated map to direct you to your vehicle
- Will remember your last five parking spots
Meeting Agent syncs with your calendar to silence/ put your phone on vibrate when you don’t want to be disturbed:
- Can be configured to activate for busy events only
- Gives you the ability to specify your working week so that it only syncs with your calendar on days and times you prefer
- Works with shared calendars
- Auto responds to selected contacts during these "busy" events
Sleep Agent will silence your phone automatically when you go to sleep. You can configure the following:
- Sleeping times
- Days that this agent will activate
- Minutes of inactivity before activating
- Auto response to selected callers and texters during your sleeping hours
- List of contacts that can wake you
- Bluetooth and autosync activation
[Agent is compatible with GO SMS Pro]
App Permissions Explanation:
- Send SMS: We use this when auto-responding to texts whilst you are driving (if selected), or when you are sleeping for emergencies.
- Read SMS: When driving Agent will read out your text messages to you to prevent distraction. We don't know the contents of any messages.
- Read Contacts: This is so that the app can determine whether a contact is in your address book or not (an option for who is allowed to contact you when busy)
- Precise Location: Parking Agent requires this to store your parking location.
Finally, build customized Agents with our free Trigger app! Available for download on Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jwsoft.nfcactionlauncher&hl=en
• Find networks in your area
• View access points on a map
• Log all access points encountered
• Stores logs as KML file for Google Earth
• Send KML files via email
• Animated KML files allow you to view access points temporally
• Uses triangulate to get actual location of AP
Chrome User Agent switcher allows you to change to the way your Chrome Browser is viewed on the internet.
Essentially masquerading your browser allowing you to view or visit websites that prevent or allow usage based on Operating system or browser type.
Known Issue: Upgrades to 1.1.0+ may need to uninstall and reinstall the app.
- 8 Supplied User Agent options
- alternate sort orders
- icons for the most popular devices
- option to launch Chrome on selection
- Chrome or Chrome beta
- edit and customize each user agent string
- delete user agents you do not want
- add new user agents strings
- Support public/private key authentication
- Ansi color support
- Command results can be shared
- Variables can be added to commands which can be replaced on when executing
- Create shortcuts on home for fast command start
To use a variable in a command use ##VARNAME##. When executing the command the values can be set in popup dialog. For example "PS ##OPTS##" to pass options to the ps executive.
For more information visit http://sshc.schimpf.es and if you have any trouble with the application or you have a great idea to improve SSH Commander, you can open a ticket at http://support.schimpf.es.
+ If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free "Hacker's Keyboard IME". (Especially if you have an HTC or Samsung device.)
+ This app isn't a game emulator.
+ This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMIE.
+ You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use Linux command line to use this app.
+ You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
Want to know more about Android Terminal Emulator?
Join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator
Or check out the wiki:
Android Terminal Emulator is an open source project. Well written patches to fix bugs or add new features are welcome!
Want to add or improve a translation of Android Terminal Emulator? See https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for details.
Please Update your app to get all the great features now!
We believe "Call Agent Free" is a must-have app for any Android user using Android 4.0 and higher.
"Call Agent Free" is a single-app solution combining almost all kinds of software required for backup (contacts, texts, call log), blocking calls and texts, forwarding calls and texts, recording calls, scheduling texts, and automatic backup of contacts, texts, and call logs to Google Drive.
This unique Android app implements lots of great features in a very user-friendly interface. The most unique feature lets you just drag and drop specific numbers for blocking (calls and texts), recording, and forwarding texts.
You do not need a lot of different apps for individual call blocking, call recording, text blocking, contact backup, text backup, call log backup, and text scheduling-related operations – "Call Agent Free" can handle all these things.
You are more than welcome to contact us if you have any suggestions, and we are prepared to implement your idea into our app.
If you have any questions or complaints, please write to us at email@example.com
All your questions and complaints will be handled as quickly as possible – you will receive an email confirmation within 30 minutes on weekdays. And we will try our best to solve your problem within 24 hours – if we are not too busy.
Negative comments and ratings will not help us, or you. If you want to get the best out of our team/company, please write to us.
# Call blocking: Block unwanted calls from any number(s).
# Text / SMS blocking: Block unwanted texts from any number(s).
# Call recording: Record calls to/from selected number(s) or all outgoing and incoming calls.
# Text / SMS forwarding: Automatically forward your texts from one number to one or more other numbers.
# Call forwarding: Forward calls to your other cell phone.
# Call logging: Search your call log for a particular number using the following criteria: received, dialed, missed, and all.
# Text / SMS logging: Search your texts for a particular number using the following criteria: received, dialed, missed, and all.
# Text / SMS scheduling: Schedule text greetings for future occasions. It is possible to configure multiple occasions/events, and you can also select any number of persons for any occasion/event – from one to hundreds of persons.
# Backup: Backup call log; move text and contact list to another location on your phone – typically to the installation folder.
# Automated Cloud Backup: You can configure an automated backup frequency after connecting to your Google Drive.
# Password protection: The app can be configured with a password to ensure that none of your critical data are available to others who might have access to your phone.
Get the Pro version from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anchersoftware.callagentpro
Text / SMS block feature has a compatibility issue with “Go SMS Pro”. To fix that issue, please go to Settings of “Go SMS Pro” – then Select “Advanced” tab, select “Other settings” and deselect “Disable other message notification”.
A handy keyboard for terminal emulators, ssh clients (e.g. connectbot) and any application that requires full keyboard. The keyboard learns your frequent used commands as you use it (you need to add your common commands for auto suggestion.)
Note: Install AnySoftKeyboard to use this keyboard layout.
Note: Command auto-suggestion is only tested on VX ConnectBot.
Note: Press and hold on 'Enter' key to use SSH as your default dictionary for this keyboard.
* User-based command auto suggestion/completion
* Arrow keys
* CTRL key
* Tab Key
* Special characters as pop-ups
For any issues/feedbacks send me an email or find 'pi3ch' on identi.ca, github, or twitter. Source code is available on https://github.com/pi3ch/ssh_anysoftkeyboard
More from developer
This unofficial app, in no way endorsed by the BBC, gives you a Weeping Angel widget to put on your home screen. It does nothing. It does not move.
Not when you're looking at it, anyway.
Please note that Doctor Who and the Weeping Angels are copyright the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), and this app is just something I hacked together on Friday night because, hey, I was excited about Day of the Doctor coming out tomorrow.
Note that it *doesn't* use your device's camera to see if you're blinking- unfortunately that would drain your battery too fast :-(
This little novelty app is /just/ a widget - there's no launcher icon! You need to add it your home screen just like you would any other widget - depending on what device you use, the way to your list of available widgets is different. Try one of these ways:
* when you go to see your list of applications, is there a 'Widgets' tab? - if there is, tap it, and 'Don't Blink' should be in there.
* if you hold your finger down on an empty space in your homescreen, does the menu that comes up have until 'Widgets' entry? if so, 'Don't Blink' should be in there!
• Clone remote Git repositories onto your phone!
• Just like regular Git, the full history is stored for offline access.
• Animated Diffs - Watch diffs smoothly transition from Before to After - and back again. I'm using 'smooth' figuratively here. It's still pretty cool.
• Supports git, http, https, ssh protocols:
- see https://github.com/rtyley/agit/wiki/HTTP for details about HTTP authentication
- see https://github.com/rtyley/agit/wiki/SSH or watch http://youtu.be/6YXR-ZhZ1Qk for SSH setup instructions
• Pull-to-refresh fetching
• Currently this is a 'read-only' client. You can clone & fetch, but not commit and push. I haven't yet had time to build all the user interface around that - but I reckon implementing pinch-gesture-branch-merge would be fun.
• Periodic sync enabled on Android 2.2 and later - latest commits fetched quarter-hourly.
• Cloning substantial projects (eg Mongo, JQuery) will take a few minutes to perform - fortunately subsequent fetches will be much faster.
• Due to limitations in Java/JGit (the underlying library used by Agit for Git support) the following features are unfortunately unsupported: submodules, symbolic links.
Android devices have limited memory, and due to the nature of Git delta-packing individual large files in your repo (eg around 5MB or above) can cause unavoidable out-of-memory errors, even on modern devices. This doesn't constrain overall repository size - which can be much bigger - it only constrains the *largest files* you can have in your repository's history. More information here:
To help users fix the large-file repos that Agit has trouble with, I've developed a The BFG, a command line tool purpose-built for slimming down Git repositories:
The BFG is a much simpler and faster alternative to using git-filter-branch, and makes it easy to clean up repositories so that they can be read by Agit.