Plata POS works in offline mode without data transfer, it doesn’t require any specific hardware, runs on every device with Android 4 and higher. Using Google Cloud service you can operate any printer to print sales receipts. Built-in camera can work as barcode scanner.
Plata POS is a truly global solution that supports currencies and tax regimes of over 200 territories and jurisdictions.
Fully functional version of Plata POS is free. You can additionally select premium functionalities that extend the core and match even most expensive retail shop management software packages.
Current Google Play release contains:
- sales functionality that includes: barcode scan with build-in camera, enter products with large, product buttons, enter products using name/code search
- editing basket before closing receipt
- calculate change
- product catalogue management
- daily/ weekly/ monthly charts with sales statistics
- detailed transaction reports
- report export to CSV
- sales receipts
- printing receipts through Cloud Print
- e-mailing sales receipts
- VAT (multiple rates) and sales tax handling
The premium version functionality is extended by warehouse management that gives you:
- Stock management
- Delivery management (manual deliveries with scanning incoming products or bulk deliveries through file)
- Sold items cost tracking -> calculating profitability
- Data management through your Dropbox account as we've used Dropbox API in our development
- Prices management through files in CSV format
It is a single Point of Sale version at this moment.
We are open for your feedback and we will work intensively on adding new features to the application.
• You can enter orders and receipts.
• It is designed for your own ease as it proposes the items a client buys more often, or the items the company intends to promote, or those that are already at offer.
• Supports second measurment unit on items, as well as discounts or pricing policies.
• Price lists per client and item.
• Access on client's information, on the company's branches and their moves
• Supports traderoutes for accessing the client list of the selected route.
• Customizable delivery dates, comments per order line and per order.
• Works Online with 3G /or Offline, without 3G.
• Supports images on the sale items.
• Show the card of income of the current week.
• Open RestFull API that you can adjust on your software needs.
• Ready connection for Soft1's software.
Quick and easy upgrade the way your enterprise works and save staff resources
Computer Lab – 0030 2321020551 – http://en.cloud-sales.eu/
Ramp Mobile can also be used to perform basic RF functions like receiving, directed picking, and inventory moves. Note: In order to use RF Scanning capability, Barcode Scanner MUST be installed on the device.
Last but not least, on-demand reporting is our latest addition to Ramp Mobile. Users can log in to view Receipt Notices, Receipt Tally Sheets, Shipment Notices, Pick Tickets, and Bills of Lading directly from the mobile device..