This version of Heart Trace is for all Android versions up to and including Android 7,
for Android 8 and above please use Heart Trace 2
Heart Trace automatically checks your heart rate at regular intervals via your Android Wear smartwatch and then syncs this data with Google Fit. You can view your heart rate by the day, hour or minute or as a daily summary.
Android Wear smartwatch with heart rate sensor
This app requires an Android Wear smartwatch with a heart rate sensor. You will also need to connect to your Google Fit account to enable syncing of heart rate readings. Heart rate reading frequency and accuracy can be configured but are ultimately dependant on your Android Wear smartwatch heart rate sensor.
• Automatically monitor your heart rate.
• Full control over monitoring settings.
• View all your data by the day, hour or minute.
• Regularly sync your heart rate readings to Google Fit.
• Export your readings to a CSV file.
• Sports mode - continuously monitor your heart rate.
Heart Trace is free. No ads. No paid features. But if you would like to support Heart Trace development you can do so in the app by clicking donate and selecting an option - thank you.
• Sync all readings to and from Google Fit.
• Remove readings from Google Fit.
• Android Wear 2.0 standalone app.
This app is for personal health information and is not a substitute for proper medical assessment or diagnosis. If you have any concerns about your heart rate please contact a medical professional.
Permissions required by this application
• Body sensors - enables heart rate detection.
• Storage - enables export data to CSV.
Help and support
If you have any questions please get in touch either on email (email@example.com) or through the Heart Trace Google+ community:
Community and beta testing
Want to test out new features of Heart Trace before anyone else? Just become a beta tester - option at the bottom of the app listing. Have you got a good idea for a feature? Are you interested in what new features are planned? You can find out more at the Heart Trace Google+ community: