From a programmer's perspective this is by far THE best app I have ever seen. Yes, there are problems, glitches, and hiccups. But, coming from a SW Dev background, I understand just how impossible it was to compile this program. What i dont fully understand is how they pulled it off. This app is ahead of it's technical era. With that said, I am certain improvements will continue. My biggest complaint - 90% of it's users - the spammers, fake jammers, trolls, hackers, complainers, and scum bags who try to use the app as dating site or Tinder. With that said, it's just like everything else in the world. 9 out of 10 people suck. The remaining 10% of REAL musicians have an awesome and tight community. If you're trying to judge this app by the free packs, you'll either be disappointed, or you just have crappy taste in music. I recommend to ANY music lover, regardless of musical background.
I love the app and i love how simple and creative you can get when it comes to creating songs. The only reason it has a four star rating from me though is the new coin system they added in their updates. I dont like it and i also hated how their music styles were originally free last year and niw theyre not. But i can look past that and see the glory there is in this app. Im using it right now, and i love it!
This app is so cool lots of fun and really let's you create music tailored to your liking! My only issue is it needs a wider range of notes/keys and be more in depth. Its super easy to use and make songs that sound good but once you get the hang of it it leaves you wanting more detail so you can make something truly unique. But all in all if you don't download this app you're making a mistake
It's awesome it let's you have the hottest songs ......... AND IF ANYONE RATES THIS APP BAD ....I WILL COME THROUGH THIS PHONE AND CHANGE IT. Thank You 😀
It's an awesome app and has allowed me to express myself through music, but it needs to notify people's followers when they put out new songs
MMJ is one most creative music apps out there. Believe me. I just about downloaded every music on google play. Mmj is give me a Banging. variety of genres to choose to compose my EDMs and much more. Which leaves the majority of the other music apps in the sandbox for the kids to play with. period!!! Updated the new app has to syn . But this is the Shitnick.
Hey Jammers, our first big update since Beatcoins. This is the first phase of our sharing overhaul in the app. You can now share your songs as videos. We can't wait to see all your creations!
MixPads - Drum pad & dj mixer,dj pads for creating beats,remixes and music
The world's #1 DJ app: remix songs, make music & record amazing mixes on the go.
Create your own music with this professional music studio on your device!