Explore the depths of Pixel Dungeon, collect useful items, fight fierce monsters to find Amulet of Yendor (surprise!) - the ultimate artifact of this game world.
"Roguelike is a sub-genre of role-playing video games, characterized by random level generation, tile-based graphics and permanent death."
Many people consider this game very difficult and luck-based. Anyway, you will die often. You are warned! :)
PLEASE HELP ME TO MAKE THIS GAME BETTER!
• In case of crash or freeze press "Report" button, it really helps to find the bug
• In case of incorrect behaviour of the game please contact me by email so I could ask you about the details
Pixel Dungeon is open source and free software. The source code is available at GitHub:
* Customize and upgrade your Heroes and build up your party to defeat the Demon King!
* Join the saga and play with thousands of players from all across the world!
* Over a Million players worldwide
The Kingdom of Atlan was a place of peace and prosperity until a great evil reigned havoc unto the world. The Demon King Beelzebub had emerged, bringing with him pure and unfettered destruction, and leaving only chaos and despair behind him. In one final battle where all hope seemed lost, the Great Sorcerer Magellan and the Guardian Eble had saved the world by sealing away the Demon King! However, after a thousand years of peace, evil still remains and his fury has reawakened! Rise up Hero, and save the Kingdom of Atlan!
• FREE TO PLAY!
• Create your own customized party of Heroes with their own unique skills.
• Test your abilities by entering weekly tournaments and fight against players from around the world.
• Ride and modify spectacular Airships to excavate treasure.
• Build life-long partnerships with various pets as they assist you on your adventure.
• Hundreds of unique items to upgrade and customize your Heroes.
• Invite your friends or make new ones to help you along your journey.
• Join or form a guild to partake in intense guild battles and fight massive bosses.
• Full support for tablet compatibility.
A stable network connection is required to play.
Join our Facebook Community and visit our forums to expand your adventures even further!
• Official Game Website: http://heroesofatlan.com
• Official Facebook Fanpage: http://facebook.com/HeroesOfAtlan
• Official Forums: http://forum.wemadeusa.com/index.php?/forum/4-heroes-of-atlan/
• Terms of Service: http://wemadeusa.com/etc/terms.asp
*By installing this app, you grant permission to access your phone status, identity and system logs.
- Multiplayer works best in Wi-Fi / 4G
- Hosting a game requires portforwarding for the port 6510
- The game is very heavy, older devices will have terrible FPS
- Get the game on STEAM if you want to really enjoy it
- This is the absolute best we can come up with for the mobile port, sorry.
The kingdom of Tarethiel has been taken over by creatures of hell. Your mission is to cleanse the kingdom and free the citizen from the agonizing wrath of the demon child called Damien. Grab your axe, bow, gun or magic powers and start purging the Gate Keepers and their minions!
Hero Siege is a gore filled Hack N Slash game with heavy Rogue-like elements. Choose a class and start your survival journey. Find secrets, obtain items, slay hordes of different enemies and bosses.
The gaming experience is boosted with Haptic Effects by Immersion!
Hero Siege is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
- Over 100 unique crafted items that are either passive, usable or orbiting.
- Over 40 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
- Over 50 Achievements to unlock!
- Many different perks to unlock!
- Customize your character!
- 3 Acts which all consist of 5 zones + lots of randomly generated dungeons!
- 3+ unlockable classes!
- 3 different difficulty levels to unlock!
- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!
- Haptic Effects
- MOGA controller support
- NVIDIA Shield support
Follow us in Facebook to give your opinions and feedback and we can answer your questions!
Strong inspiration from games such as: Diablo -series, Binding of Isaac, Zelda -series, Minishcap, Every awesome roguelike game out there!
- Game description
A game where the goal is to raise your levels within a limited number of battles.
A vast field! On the field there are appropriate levels and bonuses helpful for getting through battles. Try to progress through the game efficiently!
When your levels rise, divide your status up among characters and efficiently defeat the enemies!
Ultra exhilarating high speed battle! A player can unleash multiple attacks and critical hits according to his status.
- An abundance of equipment items
Level up efficiently with a variety of ultra powerful equipment!
Come explore a world under battle over the vital resource: Mana Crystals!
Summon over 400 different types of monsters to compete for victory in the Sky Arena!
1. Breathtaking Graphics
Experience epic battles in stunning 3D graphics! Witness the dazzling display of each Monster's unique skills!
2. An Enormous Collection of Over 400 Monsters!
Collect as many monsters as you can from a collection of over 400 monsters with different Attributes of Fire, Water, Wind, Light, and Dark!
3. Upgrade Your Monsters!
Transform your 1-Star monster into a 6-Star monster through Power-ups, Evolutions, and Skill Power-ups!
The Rune System allows you to pick and choose additional abilities for your monsters!
4. Endless Fun!
Decorate your Village, battle other summoners, explore Dungeons, fight in PvP battles, expand your Collection, train Monsters, and more!
5. Auto Mode
Unleash your monsters on Auto Mode for simple, easy battles!
You can play in English, Français, Deutsch, Português, Español, Русском, 한국어, 日本語, 中文简体, or 中文繁體.
This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.
Items are available for purchase in this game. Some paid items may be refundable depending on the type of item.
For Com2uS Mobile Game Terms of Service, visit http://www.withhive.com.
For questions or customer support, e-mail email@example.com.
Play with Com2uS!
Like us on Facebook!
Tips and Updates
In this turn-based RPG you will find:
-3 character classes (berserker, cleric, huntress) with its own characteristics and skills.
-25 Levels divided into 5 locations.
-Tons of loot with random properties.
-Achievements for defeating special monsters.
-Colorful pixel graphics in 8-bit style.
Unlike many other representatives of the genre Roguelike, this game is more casual and has a lower barrier to entry.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hell-The-Dungeon-Again/419687434799280
diablo rpg dungeon crawler dragon fantasy pixel legend yore nethack
Join thousands of players and the best MMORPG experience on Android: Battle your way through the land of Stilland and discover the secrets of the darkness. Utilize gear refinement, jewel socketing, companions and much more to increase your power to overcome the most difficult enemies. Team up with your friends to take on quests and explore our vast fantasy chaos world, achieve heroic feats and lead your guild to the top of the multiple player leader board.
- New Pet System rewards you cool pets with powerful fire force. You can hire werewolf, fire phoenix, griffin and more miracle pets to follow you! Find your tooth fairy here.
- Epic story line! The adventurers found an old treasure map signed with an unknown island which never exist before. It is a strange map with dark magic on it to make people can not refuse to find the island. The way to the treasures are full of danger. As one of the adventurer, what will you do?
- Stunning Skills Effect! Intensive turn-based battle makes it just like you are watching a movie!
- Adventure with Your companions! Behemoth, mysterious elf, ghost knight, dragons, even gods!
- Hundreds of Morph cards. You can morph to be any Magical Creature in the fantastic world!
- Explore the world of Stilland solo, or unleash the true multiple players game experience: Make friends or enemies, duel, communicate and more. A wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this fantasy universe.
- Join a party or guild to become stronger and fight with your teammates to overcome the most challenging part of MMO games: The World Bosses.
- Take part in epic multiple player fights and try to lead your guild to the TOP via Guild War
What will we do to improve on Stilland War in 2015?
- New story line will come out!
One of the original evil: Sin, who was sealed into an old magical box by the Ancient Heroes from the Council of Heradius. The box was hidden in the crack of worlds. Both the Gods of Aesir and the Gods of Olympus are keeping watching on the seal. You challenger, you have passed the mystery of crack Sea and now you stand on the Island of despair. Remember, do not open the box. The Gods are watching. And the one inside the box is waiting. The wheel of destiny starts running!
- Bunch of new companions will join your legion! When you have enough abilities, you can even summon Gods! Athena, Apolo, Loki, Thor, and lots of widely known heroes will join Stilland War Stories in 2015 soon!
- Larger world view, players can choose to challenge or assist the famous Gods in history.
- Wings system will be coming soon! After the god blessing in new system, you can have your own wings to increase your power and change your appearance. It is not a dream to fly on the sky any more!
- More pets will be unleashed soon. Cupid, Burning Dragon, Mammoth, Shadow blade and more pets will be added into your collections!
More exciting features will be update soon one by one.
THE WORLD IS YOURS
Join the best mobile MMORPG, and enjoy your legend now!
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/stillandwar
148Apps: 4/5 "Sarcastically difficult"
Quest of Dungeons is a turn based dungeon crawler game featuring a good old 16-bit retro artistic look.
That thing people usually skip
An unspecific evil Dark Lord has stolen all the light, so your mission is to enter his lair and defeat him. That's it, now go get him.
By playing as either a Warrior, a Wizard, a Assassin or a Shaman you have to traverse dungeons, defeat enemies and loot everything you can in order to survive. You can learn new skills in Tomes you find along the way and buy/sell items at shops.
The entire game is procedural so you won't find items/enemies in the same place each time you play.
-4 Difficulty levels
-Permadeath - Once you die, game over man, game over!
-Shop - buy and sell items/weapons
A 2D field where the only choice is to advance or die!
Kill fearsome enemies, crush immense bosses, level up, acquire riches, and collect ridiculous equipment whilst gradually advancing along the world towards your goal!
If you've got a bit of pesky time to kill, why not try it out?
Kill slime, kill time!
・New equipment added.
・New enemies and equipment added.
・Skill combination added.
・Renewal for lollipop.
・Renewal for lollipop.
・Add ranking system. etc
・New enemies and equipment added.
・The life bar now changes color according to remaining life.
・Returning to the castle now restores life
・The cost of healing at houses is now dependent on distance.
・Removed "POSSESSION" skill
・Fixed a bug in the "SCAPEGOAT" skill
・New enemies and equipment added.
・Removed unnecessary duplication in skill display when the same skill is activated twice by a certain combination.
・Fixed a bug which cause invisible buildings.
・Fixed the training skip button not displaying
・Added doors to previously cleared dungeons
(Felled bosses do not drop treasure)
・Fixed treasure log persisting over save files
・Revised the relationship between INT and magic defense
・Made equipment level also affect attack power, magic defense, etc.
・Made absorption skill weaker against brutal monsters.
・Change so that bosses are not revealed in training.
・Fixed a bug with scenery not appearing
・Moved the clock
・Added display of gold acquisition rate
・Fixed a bug with poison's effects carrying on in death
・No longer move when touching the top half of the screen
・Fixed a bug with scenery not appearing.
・Added a readout of current distance
・Reviewed the rate of the appearance of brutal monsters
・Amended the training screen
・Fixed the elemental relationship between ice and water
・Fixed an automatic save problem
・Fixed an automatic save problem
・Fixed a bug where save data deletes on update
・Cut prices in weapon and armor shops
・Put title screen skip back in, made a temporary fix for save data deletion
・Fixed a bug with not getting Treasure levels
・Changed tutorial screen (on first launch)
・Removed title screen skip
・Fixed a problem where BGM kept playing even after pressing "Home"
・Fixed a terminal startup problem (less memory used)
・Added time display
・Show treasure acquisitions in info menu
・Fixed a bug in item "sets"
・Added an option to turn off hit effects
・Added in "brutal" monsters (powerful randomly spawning monsters)
These are indicated by a skull
・Added enemies and equipment
・Added a category in the help screen
・Readjusted the random equipment button
・Revised boss stats
・Fixed a bug where you cannot return to the castle on death
・Show if you already own a monster as a pet
・Revised the gold gained from Mimics based on level
・Improved the relationship between accuracy and luck
・Increased the distance needed to acquire gold
・Increased player movement speed
・Set max auto-levelling allocation to 99
・Fixed the number of Magic Doors (previously infinite)
・Added item "sets" function
・Improved the relationship between intelligence and accuracy
・Fixed the BGM never stopping
・Japanese spelling error corrected 「ほのう」->「ほのお」
・Added a "next" and "previous" button to the equipment screens
・Added a loop between the last and first pages of equipment
・Fixed damage calculation with the "Chance" skill
・Fixed level-up components
・Revised prices of recovery in shops
・Fixed Twitter function
・Fixed level-up components
・Revised prices of recovery in shops
★★★★★ Google Play Editor's Choice ★★★★★
★★★★★ Best of 2012 - Games ★★★★★
They said it couldn’t be done… a full-scale massive 3D epic role-playing game on Android! See why it’s the BIGGEST Android game ever made!
NOTE: Additional assets downloaded after install require at least 1.7GB of free space.
RECOMMENDED DEVICE SPECIFICATION: 1GHz or higher CPU; Adreno 205, Tegra 2, SGX 540 or Mali 400 or higher GPU.
“The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played, and I’ve played all the funny games out there.” – IGN
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join you in battle, heal your party, and take damage on your behalf. Ready your weapon as you embark on a quest for coin and cleavage!
“Ready your weapon and bladder as you embark on this ridiculously addicting quest and the funniest adventure of the year, The Bard’s Tale” – Game Chronicles
Play The Bard’s Tale today on your favorite compatible Android device*. Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
• 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
• A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
• A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
• Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
• 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
• Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
• More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
• Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
But wait! That’s not all! Enjoy these great new additions in the Android version:
• Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
• Time-Savers—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.)
• Includes the original classic The Bard’s Tale trilogy!
+ The Bard's Tale 1: Tales of the Unknown
+ The Bard's Tale 2: The Destiny Knight, and
+ The Bard's Tale 3: Thief of Fate
“This game is satire in its sharpest form” – Cheat Code Central
Play The Bard’s Tale today!
We hear you, and we are committed to improving The Bard’s Tale for Android. Please send support questions/comments through The Bard’s Tale Support link below. You are also welcome to join the discussion and get the latest news on our Facebook product page “The Bard’s Tale”.
IT IS HUGE!
Please note: Asset installation requires at least 1.7GB of free space on your device. Thank you for your patience with the download time.
Android adaptation by Square One Games.
* Compatible with Android 2.3 and higher. XPeria Play Optimized.
Native Gamepad Support:
o Wii Classic Controller (native or with free WiimoteController App)
o Xbox 360 & Logitech F310/510/710 in X mode.
o PS3 SixAxis and Dualshock (native or with SixAxis Controller App). If using Sixaxis Controller app, use default key mappings set “Enable Gamepad” option to be “ON”.
o NYKO PLAYPAD & PLAYPAD PRO
o MOGA Controller (with MOGA app or ObsidianX IME)
o MOGA PRO (HID and Pivot App)
o GameStop Red Samurai
o Green Throttle (requires GT Arena app)
o NVIDIA Project Shield
SixAxis, WiiController & MOGA IMEs must be disabled to play original Bard’s Tale trilogy.
Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russia, Korean, Polish
You are a spirit in an undead world of demons. Your "loved one's " grave has been desecrated. Fight through these corrupted lands, and bring peace to her soul.
The dungeons are randomly placed in the overworld, changing your experience each play through.
Permadeath You get one soul, and only once chance to retrieve it when you die.
Each weapon type has a unique power attack including ranged, and magic weapons.
Level up based on which weapon you use.
Randomly generated items.
Giant difficult dungeon bosses.
Enemies with disgusting faces.
Original Chip Bit music by Stress_tn.
Once you beat the game it starts over, play forever, become stronger then... a god.
Not played before? Try before you buy: Free version available! (link below)
"The perfect pocket-sized RPG" - pocketgamer.com
Choose one of twelve brave heroes then conquer a dungeon filled with monsters and loot! Use a tactical mixture of abilities, items, spells and cold, hard steel to fight your way to the exit. But beware! The stairs are guarded by a fearsome Dungeon Master who isn't planning on letting you past.
The full version features twelve classes with unique abilities, fifteen dungeons and a whole lot of tactical rpg-puzzle gameplay. You also get a full achievements system including unique challenges for every class.
If you completed the Free Version you can unlock your progress in this version - so you don't lose anything upgrading!
Brand new graphics from ShroomArts! Not exactly pixel art, but in the great tradition of 16-bit and console RPGs. Veterans note: the old tiles are still available from the Config menu.
So why do we call Dungeon Ascendance a roguelike puzzle game? DA has the random, proceedural level generation of a roguelike, the turn-based combat of a roguelike and the varied classes of a roguelike. But it also has the level-by-level, strategic 10-minute satisfaction of a puzzle game. There's never just 1 solution to a level but the game feels at least half a puzzle.
Sure, DA plays out differently to traditional roguelikes like nethack, ADOM, Dungeon Crawl or brogue but we like to think the heritage is still strong! Call it a strategic, dungeon-based, coffee-break, puzzle roguelike RPG if you will!
Compatible with Android phones and tablets. Care has been taken so the game runs well on low-end devices (HTC Wildfire etc.).
New tiles by ShroomArts (http://shroomarts.blogspot.com/). Old tiles by the crawl-tiles project (http://code.google.com/p/crawl-tiles/) [CC Zero]. You guys make these kind of games possible. If you like a good roguelike, check out Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, now on Android & PC!
Reviews (free & paid):
"the perfect pocket-sized RPG for players who dont want sessions to drag on for hours" - pocketgamer.com
"Is it a good game for your fifteen minute coffee breaks? Yes. Is it a good game for the twelve hour road trip to attend a wedding you don't really want to? Yes, definitely." - jayisgames.com
"a fun little romp through some classic dungeons" - RootzWiki.com
"Love it ! My favourite time killer !! Some of the classes are really-really challenging .. but I have all achievements unlocked now. Please update with new content! Can't wait !! 6 stars !!" - Google Play reviewer
"So much fun! Don't let the 16 bit graphics fool you! With regular updates that give you new goodies, this game just keeps getting better and better! Keep up the good work!" - Google Play reviewer
"Expect numb legs during toilet breaks!" - Google Play reviewer
"Rogue like Awesome!" - Google Play reviewer
"Please make a dungeon ascendance game for the desktop PC. I would play it to death." - email review
"Good remake Of old school dungeon- crawlers for android. I'm very happy i found it." - Google Play reviewer
・The size of the game may result in long download times.
・A WiFi connection is recommended for downloading.
・This game requires approximately 1GB of memory. Please ensure that you have the necessary storage available before downloading.
CHAOS RINGS takes full advantage of the Android’s capabilities. Using a classic game system that any RPG fan will enjoy, it presents an epic tale consisting of four different scenarios, all brought to you with gorgeous sound and unbelievably smooth 3D graphics.
The story revolves around a tournament where combatants fight for their lives: the Ark Arena. Upon choosing a pair of characters, one male and one female, you will then have to fight against the other pairs. Each pair has their own story, and the truth behind the Ark Arena will not be revealed until each story is completed.
-High-quality voice acting that brings game characters to life
-Amazingly smooth 3D graphics
-Gorgeous sound that takes full advantage of the Android’s powerful hardware
-A deep story with unique twists for every pair and multiple endings
-Highly polished game and battle systems with a traditional feel
-Hours upon hours of gameplay, complete with hidden bosses, secret weapons, and more
“Chain Chronicle is a charming, entertaining, and effectively endless game…”
“Chain Chronicle is an absolute must-play. Sega and Gumi did a really good job with this game, and I’m actually quite excited to hear that they have tons more content in store…”
Over 4 Million Downloads In Japan! Forge Your Story And Train Your Perfect Army!
Chain Chronicle is an addictive mix of tower defense and real-time strategy RPG gaming. Players control a lone soldier who must battle to protect the world of Yggdra from the hordes of the invading Black Army!
To protect Yggdra , your soldier must gather a ‘Volunteer Army’ of Knights, Wizards, Clerics, Archers and Soldiers. Throughout your adventures, you will meet new allies with different skills and tales of their own that not only add to, but can also alter the game’s epic story.
- Engage In Tactical Real-Time Strategy Battles! Use your small band of heroes to defend your base from adversaries, great and small. Simple and intuitive controls make Chain Chronicle an easy-to-learn, yet hard-to-master tower defense RPG experience.
- Recruit 150 Or More Allies With A Variety Of Abilities! Command and unleash the full potential of your Soldiers, Archers, Knights, Clerics and Wizards.
- Experience New and Wonderous Adventures With Your Allies! Those you meet and bond with will unlock new ally stories and real-time RPG battles in various exotic locations. It’s up to you to forge your own chronicle!
- Unlock Artwork By Japan’s Top Artists! All of Chain Chronicle’s unit portraits are elaborately drawn and portrayed in card form, illustrated by the best artists in the anime, manga and video game industries. Standouts include toi8 (Fullmetal Alchemist), HACCAN (Mushihimesama, Avalon Code), and Wada Aruko (Black Rock Shooter).
- Discover The High-Profile Anime Voice Actors That Bring This Epic Tale To Life! Hear the talented voicework of notable Japanese voice actors, such as:
・’Neon Genesis Evangelion’ / ’Rebuild of Evangelion’（Kaworu Nagisa）
・’Mobile Suit GundamSEED / SEED DESTINY’（Athrun Zala）
・’Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live’（Rinne）
・’A Town Where You Live’（Asuka Mishima）
・’Vividred Operation’（Akane Isshiki）
・’Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live’（Wakana Morizono）
・’Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions’（Rikka Takanashi）
・’Joshiraku’ （Kigurumi Harokitei）
・’The Severing Crime Edge’（Iwai Mushanokouji）
・’Non Non Biyori’（Renge Miyauchi）
Chain Chronicle is completely free to play. The game has optional game items and systems that can also be purchased for real money. If you do not wish to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s system.
Have any issues? Want to give us suggestions on how to improve the game? We would love to hear from you!
Note: Network connection is required to play Chain Chronicle.
Experience a full-scale hybrid strategy RPG. Collect and evolve Soul cards to make your personalized team! Train your party and compete against the world!
- OS: Android v2.3.3 or higher
- Device: Galaxy S2 or higher
- Strategic collaboration between RPG battles and Soul cards
- Over 200 Souls, each with their own exciting skill
- Experience the different types of battles through the different combinations of Souls
- Fun and strategic gameplay based on the four elements: Earth, Wind, Fire, Water
- Equip costumes to get buffs that maximize elemental attributes
- Recruit and awaken Souls with the Soul enhance system
- Be the best and use powers from bound Souls!
- An abundance of content: Arenas, Dungeons, PvP, and Adventures
- Challenge the endless dungeons with friends!
(Available on tablet mode)
Terms of Service: http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M14
Both Pixel Dungeon and Shattered Pixel Dungeon belong to the roguelike genre. The dungeon and items are randomly generated, so no two play sessions are the same. Roguelike games are difficult and feature permanent death (no loading a save to try again!). While you may try and fail many times, this makes winning all the more satisfying.
Here are the current differences from Pixel Dungeon:
- Rogue class reworked with a new exclusive item!
- Texts and boss/quest encounters in the sewers completely reworked!
- Rings completely overhauled, 6 totally new rings!
- New item class: ARTIFACTS! unique utility items that do not need scrolls of upgrade!
- New food item/plant added, you'll have to find it!
- Many potions/seeds/scrolls tweaked to be more useful, a few nerfed as well.
- Dew vial no longer autorevives, but can now bless an ankh.
- All sources of health potion farming nerfed.
- many balance tweaks and bugfixes
Shattered Pixel Dungeon is constantly being updated, so expect this list to grow!
It is of the utmost importance that Shattered Pixel Dungeon still feels and plays like Pixel Dungeon, if you encounter any bugs or issues please contact me and I will try to sort them out. If something seems out of place or overpowered/underpowered, let me know and I'll look into it.
Shattered Pixel Dungeon is open source under the GPLv3 Licence. It is currently using v1.7.2a of Pixel Dungeon's source, and will be updated when new source is available. You can find the current Shattered Pixel Dungeon source here: https://github.com/00-Evan/shattered-pixel-dungeon
If you would like to do any work with this source code, please contact me first as a courtesy.
Magma Music differs from most Android music players in that it does not use metadata or Android's media database. Instead, music is discovered and organised by directory structure.
What it does:
0) Treat every directory under Android's "Music" as an album
1) Pick an album randomly or from your queue
2) Play the album from start to finish
3) Goto 1
Q: Why not just use Google Music?
A: I like to listen to albums one at a time in a random order and seem to be in a vast minority of people that want this feature.
Q: How do I access albums purchased through Google Play?
A: Unfortunately, music in your Google Music library cannot be accessed directly by third party apps. I recommend following this guide to download your albums then copy them to /sdcard/Music (or wherever your system stores its music by default) https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1233029
Q: Why have multiple albums been merged together?
A: Each directory one level below "Music" is treated as a single album. The "/Artist/Album/Track" directory structure is not supported (yet) and if used will merge all albums by each artist together.