Drumhead Magazine: The premier magazine about drums, drummers and the lives they lead; by drummers!
Drumhead is America’s fastest growing drum and percussion magazine! The only long-form drum magazine and the only drum magazine who’s entire staff are drummers too!
Drumhead magazine provides musicians of all musical styles with the most complete and accurate sources available. Drumhead encompasses a compelling editorial mix of information regarding education, recording, performance, instruments, equipment and business issues. The magazine is designed to be an indispensable tool for percussionists to improve and enhance their craft in order to realize their personal goals.
Whether you’re looking to pick up sticks for the first time or fine tune your professional skills, Drumhead is the tool that will help you gain knowledge and practice to help you get where you want to be as a musician.
Drumhead publishes an honest look at the artists, the lives they lead and the world they live in – not just what kit they play and who they’re playing it with, but what makes them who they are.
Every issue of Drumhead has note-for-note transcriptions of a variety of songs, covering everything from pop to prog, fusion to funk. Full drum charts as well as lead sheets are printed in every issue. Also, each issue contains songs to learn from, with drums and without, along with a drum chart in the magazine to learn following along and play to.
Editions of Drumhead Magazine are available for purchase as single issues or via an auto-renewable subscription as follows:
- Yearly subscription for $13.99 (6 issues)
- Two Monthly subscription for $3.99 (1 issue)
- Single copy issues for $6.99
- Payment will be charged to your Google account
- Account will be charged for $13.99 renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription