When did this become a freemium game?? I paid $2 for this game a few years ago. It was simple, the classic game. I loved it. I recently updated my apps after not playing for a while and realized they ruined everything. Keep it simple guys. Not every game has to have power ups and coins to buy them with. Just pay the game the way it was intended. UGH.
New update and nothing has changed. Still have to wade through cheating screens to get a hand dealt. Let us shut this junk off! I swear, I'd rather go shop for a used car than play this game; that is how annoying it has become.
This is a really fun game. I would give this app a 5, but there's not an easy way to switch between multiple games and it keeps me on the same phase even after I have completed that phase. Very frustrating! Please fix these issues
Love the game it's a great time passer. But be careful it's addicive.. Freezes alot and you can't continue a game if you stop in the middle of it. You have to restart it.
Can't say enough good about this game. I really enjoy it. The higher phases threw me a bit, but it's super fun to play.
Multi-player is trash. We wanted to play with 4 friends and can only find 2 people on the search, and name look up doesn't work.
Dear Phase 10 Fans,
- NEW POWER-UPS: Gain an advantage over your competition with new Extra Life, Wild & Skip capabilities!
- NEW MELDS: Challenge yourself to achieve exciting new sets!
- Play with your opponent of choice: multiplayer is now exclusively 2-player!
- Explore fresh new themes like Disco Fever, Island Paradise & Cocoa Canyon!
- Earn experience & progress through levels!
- Initials now identify players & opponents in matches!
- Bug fixes & stability improvements
Thanks for playing!