From Body Clock to fitness planner, this app uses science to help you monitor and improve your wellbeing & health. Go beyond the calorie counter and track your sleep, steps and heart to optimize your workouts, diet and lifestyle with Rthm.
Top 5 Reasons to Download:
1. Body Clock- Not Just What You Do, But When You Do It
- Discover the best times to eat, exercise, sleep, meditate, and more.
- Based on your own unique patterns
- Supported by 30+ years of research
2. Fitmoji Smart Coach: Personalized fitness plans based on your needs and objectives. Over 100 video guided workouts
3. Sleep well: Rthm tracks your sleep automatically and maps your circadian rhythm to provide recommendations on how you can improve your sleep & health
4. Workout & nutrition: Being able to monitor your heart & sleep gives you a unique insight into your body clock. Rthm helps you decide when to hit the gym, have a moment of mindfulness or fuel your body.
5. See results: Track your Resting Heart Rate over time to see if you are overtraining, under slept, or doing just fine!
Download Rthm to receive useful and insightful information on your biological clock and improve your health, heart & fitness today.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Rthm offers an auto-renewing subscription option:
$ 39.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Rthm subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Read more about our terms and conditions here-