that will solve all of these annoying problems, all while keeping you totally safe when driving.
HFT will allow you to hear who is texting you, either read or ignore the incoming message, hear it again, and then respond, all using your voice. HFT won’t just immediately send a message either -- we all know that sometimes voice recognition isn’t totally accurate, so HFT will replay the message before sending so that you can avoid any embarrassing messages if your voice is not recognized properly.
Unlike most voice recognition apps, HFT is compatible with both bluetooth headsets and in-car devices. In addition, HFT gives you the choice to automatically turn off voice notifications when your device is in silent or vibrate mode, without you having to worry about it. Turning HFT on or off is as simple as tapping the homescreen widget, which glows red to tell you that it is running. A status bar notification will also let you know that you’re ready to text hands-free.
When it comes to safety, peace of mind, and convenience, there is nothing better than being able to continue texting with your eyes safely on the road or whatever else you may be doing, and HFT makes it happen seamlessly and effortlessly.
HFT, it's cheaper then getting a ticket for texting while driving.
**IMPORTANT:** This app currently only works with carrier texting and the stock Messages app. Support for other texting apps such as Slide Messaging, Text Free, Google Voice, etc. will be rolled out in future updates.
Tired of switching to your Messages app every time you need to view or reply to a text message? Sweep Texting allows you to view your incoming text messages within the app that you're currently using. Simply sweep your hand down over your device's screen (without touching it!) and a dialog will pop up with your most recent text message. You can reply to the message on the spot and when you're done, simply sweep your hand up over your device's screen to send it!
The idea here is intuitive: You wave your hand down as though you're giving permission for the text message to "come" to you and display itself. Once you're done, you can wave your hand up as though you're commanding your text message to "go away" (and send your reply).
--Sweep down to view a text message after it arrives.
--Sweep up to send your reply back to whoever you're texting.
--Tap on your message to go directly to your Inbox.
--Supports multiple messages from different senders.
--Supports messages longer than one text message.
--Hide a message and then sweep down to view it again at a later time.
--Choose between Holo styled (ICS only) or five different dialog colors.
--Choose between five different text balloon colors.
--Toggle to disable in Landscape mode.
--Toggle to enable/disable "Message Sent" sound.
--Enable/Disable toggle so you can turn off the app's features when you don't need it.
If you have any questions/comments/issues with the app, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get back to you in a couple of hours.
- Full Emoji, Smiley,Emoticon and text face display & More than 3000 Free emoji
- Emoji Keyboard: support messaging emoji to other phone
- Input emoji everywhere conveniently like message,text,email,note,contact
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- More than 30 dictionaries for different language
- Support the suggestion of English/French/Italian/German input
- Next word suggestions and current word completions
- Auto Correction
- Word prediction
- Sliding input (Input a word by sliding through the letters/Swipe)
- QWERTY/QWERTZ/AZERTY/Dvorak/Colemak/PC input style
- Suggest contact names
- Auto-capitalization (Capitalize the first word of each sentence)
- Support Left compact, Right Compact, Thumb layout
- Support Smallest,Small,Normal,Large,Largest layout
- Text face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°),͡° ͜ʖ ͡°, (ʘ‿ʘ)
- Many other advance feature
Tags: Free Emoji keyboard, Text Emoticons, Emoji, Emoticons, Smiley, Swipe, Emoji Android, Sticker Keyboard,Meme, 絵文字,顔文字, Text Faces, Text Symbol
How to in website: www.emoji-keyboard.com
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Color Theme
- White Theme
- Blue Theme
- Will add more later
How to Use Emojis on Your Android Device
Does My Device Support Emojis?
Here is the easiest way for you to know if your Android device can read and type emojis. Go to http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoji on your phone’s browser and scroll down to the “Emoji in the Unicode standard section”. Expand it and go to the emoji tables. If you can see most of the characters there, you’re good. Your Android device comes with an emoji font and you don’t have to do anything.
Install & Activate
You may receive a warning when activating KK Keyboard saying “This keyboard may collect your personal data.” We take your privacy seriously. KK Keyboard does not collect your private data including password or credit card info. The warning message when you enable the keyboard is a standard message in Android for ANY third-party keyboard app.
Finally. A great emoji app for s3 😊 Mad respect! Thank you so much! - Samsung Galaxy S3 User
I finally get all the emojis I want...for free! Never had a better keyboard!☺ - HTC User
Thanks a lot for below user help:
Sergio Piatti,Beatriz,Lukas Schallmair
* Support Emoji characters in text format and can be displayed in Emoji supported OS (Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or later)
* Filter by conversation
* Filter by date
* Filter by SMS type
* Sorting SMS
* Export to Normal plain text (*.txt)
* Export to CSV, comma-separated values (*.csv)
* Restore SMS from previously exported .txt or .csv file
* Selectable date and time format
* Support Unicode UTF-8 encoding with/without BOM
* Support Windows, Unix, Mac plain text new line format
★ Our Facebook page has some Sample Output screenshots
The backup is created only on the SD Card by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in Hangouts then:
- Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the Hangouts app
- Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v4.4.2
Please note that MMS (Picture/Audio/Video messages) support is currently in BETA.
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail.
Please note that auto backup might not work reliably when SMS Backup+ is installed on the SD card. Future version will hopefully fix this, in the meantime please move it back to phone memory if possible.
For those of you worried about app permissions: there is a detailed explanation in the FAQ section of the website.
Also, please consult the FAQ on the website before sending me an email.
>> Awards from MIT TECHNOLOGY REVIEW & many others
>> Over a MILLION android users
>> 4.6 star rating. Yes, you’ll also love this app!
>> FIRST & ORIGINAL spam blocker app on android
* * * Beware & Stay safe from copycat apps with similar title * * *
☆ Unique inbuilt intelligence in the app to AUTOMATICALLY block spam & harmful SMS and not to block important messages. This SMS spam blocker is Super-Smart!
☆ Call blocker & MMS blocker included
☆ Block SMS based on number/phrase, content word or even by Series
☆ See blocked SMS in ‘Logs’ with option to move to Inbox
☆ Export 'Logs' in Notepad format
☆ Fully customizable. Create your blocking/allowing preferences as you want
☆ Seamless Integration with phonebook, SMS inbox
☆ Most superior performance
This is a FREE version. Premium version features-
[✔] Unique feature- Block my Ex (Get rid of your @$$h&^ bothersome Ex)
[✔] Customizable Auto response to blocked SMS
[✔] Block all unknown numbers option
[✔] Backup/restore data from/in the app
[✔] Password protection for the app
[✔] Option to delete accumulated blocked SMS (Logs) automatically
[✔] Option to delete Logs in one click
[✔] No limit on number of Block/Allow list entries
[✔] Option to set tone for Suspicious SMS pop up
[✔] Ads free
[✔] Priority support and service
This Award Winning spam blocker- MMS blocker-Call blocker is a must if you want to get complete rid of unwanted & harmful text messages, multi media messages & calls. Enjoy the clutter-free inbox & peace of mind as well!
***** Before you rate the app with 1/2/3 stars PLEASE NOTE:
1. If you are facing any issue, please write to us on ‘email@example.com’. We respond within 1-2 business days.
2. If you are using other SMS related app (like Go SMS), make sure that this app is installed/updated first.
3. The sender of the SMS will receive the SMS delivery report as usual. (smsBlocker filters SMS IN the phone and not at mobile operator level).
4. If you have enabled voice mail on your phone, smsBlocker 'might' block certain voice mails. We are working on to find the solution. Please bear with us.
Reference: mobile security, sms blocker, MMS blocker, call blocker, SMS spam blocker, black list, anti sms spam, call filter, spam blocker text blocker, sms manager, blacklist, spam killer, sms guard, sms filter,
Text Hider Plus is a free secret vault for SMS/MMS, calls, photos and more
Hide SMS and MMS text messages, hide photos, hide phone logs!
* * * Now supports KitKat devices! * * *
How to get started:
1. Hider Plus will appear on your device as "Batter Plus" to ensure your privacy.
2. After downloading, look for “Battery Plus” with a green battery icon in your WIDGETS. This is Hider Plus.
3. Press the icon and move it to your home screen.
4. Open the Battery Plus icon. A "Battery Information" screen will pop up. Long tap on the battery image.
5. You will be asked to set a PIN, and you will use it each time you open the app.
What can you hide?
• SMS text messages
• Files of any type
• Phone logs
In addition, you can transfer or copy any files in from your gallery into a Hide It file.
Hider Plus will NOT block incoming calls nor will it hide the caller ID. However, once you set contacts in the hide app, call logs and text logs from those people will appear only in the app.
• The safe browser never stores history, cache, cookies, etc.
• The app automatically closes if you shake it
• The camera lets you take a photo and keep it private
Please rate our app in the Google Play store.
This app contains paid ads that link to third parties.
We are operated by SplashPad Mobile, a top Android app developer. Your app experience is important to us. If you encounter any problems or issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a direct response.
Where's My Droid can turn the ringer volume up and make your phone ring. The app can also get the GPS coordinates with a link to Google maps if you're not near enough to your phone to hear the ringer. You have the freedom to track your phone from anywhere with a text messaged attention word or with our online Commander.
~ Find phone by making it ring/vibrate
~ Find phone using GPS location
~ GPS Flare - Location alert on low battery
~ Text your attention word
~ Passcode protection to prevent unauthorized app changes
~ Notification of changed SIM card or phone number
~ Stealth Mode hides incoming text with attention word
~ White/Black list to control who can use the app via text
~ No battery drain
Extra Features In Pro
~ Take pictures with the devices camera
~ Remotely lock device
~ Remotely wipe SD card
~ Remotely wipe phone data
~ Hide the app icon
~ Use a landline to activate the app
~ Customizable ringtone when lost
If updating from an older version be sure to setup the new version of Commander online at wheresmydroid.com.
Permissions explained online at WheresMyDroid.com (link below)
It is known that some anti-virus apps will flag us as malware. This is just due to all the permissions that the app needs to function. If you contact us with the maker of the anit-virus app we can usually get them to white-list it once we prove to them its clean.
The app does work with Go SMS Pro and Handcent, it just requires a workaround that can be viewed on our website. We are currently working with Go SMS Pro to make a permanent fix.
For those of you having problems uninstalling the app, you just need to remove the app as a 'Device Admin'. That can be done from the phones system security menu.
LED Flash notify!
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Gmail
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean- Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria- Thanks to Balu
◈Most intuitive and intellectual keyboard for mobile devices, W10 Keyboard PRO!◈
You don’t have to worry about big finger typos any more.
One hand is enough for texting and the other hand is free!
Just type your text with W10 keyboard PRO! It makes typing much easier on your phone.
★W10 Keyboard PRO is upgraded and added the smartest word prediction/completion★
W10 keyboard is an innovative, simple & intuitive English alphabet input system that substantially speeds up mobile texting. You are texting only with 10 basic alphabet letters.
With W10, all 26 English alphabet letters and other Latin languages can be formed by using the 10 basic alphabet characters and seamless users’ experience of writing pattern.
With one or two strokes of keypad, you complete each 26 letter and more alphabet characters.
The logic is simple! ≪W theory≫
There’re 10 basic alphabet letters, u, l, n, c, i, o, j, t, f, e, among 26 characters on 10 numeric phone keypads, and combine (or drag) 2 letters to make the rest of 16 letters like u+u=w, n+n=m, c+l=d, l+n=h, c+j=g, c+i=a, and so on. You just type letters when you write letters on your smart phone.
W10 keyboard can be configured to many languages selected, and the user can switch between(or among) them at any time.
*Language setting: go to ‘W10 keyboard Settings’ then press ‘Language Selection’
- English : Dictionary included
▶ Multiple keyboard layouts [W10/QWERTY]
(Slide up the keyboard to change the layout)
▶ Smart & accurate dictionary (English)
▶ Support a variety of skins
▶ Speech to text
▶ Gesture input (drag on touch screen) for combinable alphabet letters.
▶ Support multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish)
▶ Accented, international character support (Input a letter then tab or long press on ‘áÁ’ key)
▶ Vibration/Sound mode
▶ Variety of mark, sign, symbol and emoticon.
▶ 3 speed mode for beginner, intermediate, and expert.
▶ Lightening on next possible combinable letters.
▶ Keyboard gesture control (Swipe right or left to access number or symbol keyboards)
[How to enable W10 keyboard & Setting]
After download W10, you can enable it on W10 Tutorial on Menu.
- Press ‘go to setting’ button → Check ‘W10 keyboard Pro’
*< When you install any of text input apps, there are Warning sign popped up on screen. Please ignore the sign, “the keyboard collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any input method. We never collect any of users’ personal data.>*
- Press ‘Set as Default’ button → Check ‘W10 keyboard Pro’
- ‘Next’ button for how to use manual
* For more information, you can visit tutorial and/or www.doubleu10.com
* If you have any trouble using the app, please email us (email@example.com) and we'll respond to you ASAP.
YOU WRITE BY TOUCH! True mobile keyboard, W10!!
This is the PRO version of our popular Talk2Phone FREE product. If you like our Talk2Phone Free app, please consider purchasing the Pro edition to support us.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It's simple. You can send SMS texts from your computer, laptop, or tablet -- using your favorite browser. These get sent through your phone using your existing phone number. If there is an incoming SMS text or call on your phone, then you'll get the message.
In addition to sending/receiving SMS text messages, receiving incoming call notifications, and locating your phone, our Pro version includes advanced and compelling new features for managing your phone remotely via GTalk/Gmail Chat: turn sound on/off, toggle WiFi, bluetooth, low battery alerts, and much more.
Our app service is consistently praised by our users for its performance, reliability, and ease-of-use in contrast to our competitors. Read our reviews and app ratings and see for yourself. You can count on us to reliably deliver your messages between your computer and phone ... without burning through your phone's battery.
- Send and receive SMS text messages in your browser
- Alerts for incoming calls
- Alerts when your battery is getting low
- Recent SMS text and call history
- GTalk/GChat notifications
- Pinpoint your phone's location on Google Maps
- Ring your phone when you've misplaced it
- Lightweight - low memory/storage footprint and minimal battery usage
- Toggle WiFi on/off*
- Toggle bluetooth on/off*
- Toggle sound on/off*
- Download files, images, etc. from the Internet to your device*
- Get detailed system and CPU info*
- Ping a host name to test connectivity from your device*
- Execute 'shell' commands*
- NEW! Optional daily email digest of your recent SMS texts and calls.
* These features are currently only accessible via chat. Browser support coming soon!
1. Install the Talk2Phone app on your phone
2. Start the app and select a Google account (we'll never ask for your password)
3. Open your web browser to:
Install our Chrome Extension for easy desktop notifications:
Now you can mute your phone while you are at work, at a coffee shop, or at the library … and never miss a call or SMS text again.
For using Talk2Phone with your Google Talk/Gmail Chat client, make sure you accept the chat invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org (our chat account). Then type /help in the chat window to get started.
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
Follow us on twitter:
Your carrier's standard messaging rates apply to SMS text messages sent and/or received.
● Autoconnect to wiMAN wi-fi networks using your Facebook or Google+ account
● Search free wifi networks around you
● Get the report about your wiMAN connections
● If you have a wiMAN router monitor the stats of your venue
● Free WiFi Scanner (beta)
Join Wiman Beta ➜ http://bit.ly/wiMANbeta
-Perfect for parents of young adult drivers! Once downloaded the app will display your speed and determine when you are driving. Once you are driving it will disable your ability to send and read texts.
-An automatic reply is sent if someone texts you while you are driving telling them you will get back to them when you are finished driving – Your friends will not think you are ignoring them!
-The Parental Control feature allows parents to choose a password protected setting to have a text sent to them whenever the App is turned off.
-The App also has a great feature that allows the user to listen to music and use maps.
-Passengers who have the App have the option to turn it off.
The Drive Not Text App works in the background of your Smart Phone and when you are traveling at over 10 MPH the App is activated. Once activated the driver will be unable to send a text message and incoming texts will receive an automatic reply stating you are driving and you will get back to them shortly. Depending on the users settings you can also choose to disable voice calls while you are driving and there is even a Parental Setting for parents to monitor their children’s use of the App.
Currently 10 states prohibit the use of any cell phones while driving and in 39 states it is illegal to text and drive. The Drive Not Text App is a meant for anyone with a Smart Phone. Parents of children who drive may also use the App with the Parental feature to monitor their children’s driving and texting.
Smart Phone users or Parents of young adults with Smart Phones who are interested in learning more about this new App can visit www.DriveNotText.com