Features: Save article to read later or offline, Search articles nearby, Share articles using Android "Share" function, Read article in a different language, Full screen search
Send us your feedback on Twitter @WikimediaMobile.
The code is 100% open source and community built. If you are a developer and good at JS/HTML5, then come fork us! https://github.com/wikimedia/WikipediaMobile
* Take all the Wikipedia knowledge with you even without an internet connection, with Android's ONLY app to offer downloadable offline databases in over 30 languages!
* Make reading Wikipedia fun with our random article function right from the first page of the app!
* Discover meaningful encyclopedia articles and learn more about your surroundings with Wiki Encyclopaedia Gold's "articles near me" feature
- Pre-set the languages you use the most as your "favourite languages", then easily switch language to read the same Wikipedia article in one of those languages!
- Switch and search between online or offline Wikipedia Encyclopedia, or online Wiktionary ® dictionary
* Wiktionary dictionary allows you to search for words in any language and will provide the translation to that word as well as the meaning! It is a perfect two-in-one dictionary and translator.
- Suggest/Autocomplete feature for faster searching
- Show/Hide Wikipedia editing tools for contributing to Wikimedia's project
- "Search on page"
- Day/Night mode settings (Black text on white background or white text on black background)
- Share articles directly from your Wiki app!
- Mobile/Desktop mode
- Set Text Size
- Save Wikipedia or Wiktionary dictionary article to SD / Reading list
Supported Wikipedia languages include: English, Nederlands, Deutsch, Svenska, Français, Italiano, Español, Русский, Polski, Tiếng Việt, 日本語, Winaray, Sinugboanong Binisaya, Português, 中文, Українська, Català, Norsk (Bokmål), Suomi, فارسی, Čeština, 한국어, Magyar, العربية, Română, Bahasa Melayu, Српски / Srpski, Minangkabau, Türkçe, Bahasa Indonesia, Қазақша, Slovenčina, Esperanto, Dansk, Lietuvių, Euskara, Български, עברית, Hrvatski, Slovenščina, O‘zbek, Volapük, Eesti, हिन्दी, Galego, Nynorsk,
==If you are having trouble downloading the offline wiki encyclopaedia databases, please go to the left menu, DOWNLOAD WIKI, RECOVER PURCHASE. From here you will be able to recover your offline wiki automatically and re-start failed downloads. Any further problems, please email us! ===
Download Wiki Encyclopedia Gold, today and share the app with your friends to qualify for a free offline database!
"Best Reference App" - Android Network Awards
"The Top 10 Coolest Things At CTIA" - mocoNews.net
"Favorite Mobile App" - Wave Award
* Wikipedia access in 13+ languages
* Find Wikipedia pages near you
* Live feed of what Wikipedia pages are being viewed.
* Disable ads by upgrading to Pro version
* 10+ million amazing articles from Wikipedia.
* Earn free, daily Pocket Change tokens that can be used for real-world items such as Starbucks, Amazon, PS3, and XBox.
To learn more about Wikipedia: http://www.wikipedia.org/
This free version comes with the top 2 million english wikipedia articles (about half the total number). Needs 3.6 GB space on your device to install.
Search and browse through the content of all articles even when you are offline. Powerful micro search engine optimized for smartphones searches the entire contents of all articles as you type.
• Highly compressed database
• Powerful micro search engine optimized for smartphones
• Search everything - search for articles by content not just titles
• Instant search - search results update as you type your query
• Optimized search ranking to help you locate the right article
• History and Bookmarks
• Search within article
• Font size adjustment
The best offline Wikipedia app on Android!
Being a walking encyclopedia is now at your fingertips. With WikiMobile, you carry 2+ million Wikipedia articles with you, including pictures. Uses just a fraction of the network data vs. the Android browser.
Earn free, daily Pocket Change tokens that can be used for real-world items such as Starbucks, Amazon, PS3, and XBox.
- Live search suggestions
- Voice search
- Link queue - just long press on a link to add it to the queue
- Save an unlimited amount of pages to your storage for offline viewing anywhere
- Supports all Wikipedia languages
- Jump to a random article
- Add bookmarks + home screen shortcuts to articles
- Device search integration
- Full screen mode
- Quick language swap button
- Non-obtrusive advertising
• Explore Wikipedia using a beautiful interface
• Discover new articles using Wikigrid
• Listen to articles using TTS (Text to speech)
• Organize your articles in reading lists
• Save articles for offline reading
• Resume reading where you left off
• System integration, automatically open Wikipedia links
• View nearby articles on a map, using your device's GPS
• Search Wikipedia for articles,
• Support for integration with Google device search
• Support for almost all Wikipedia languages
• Share articles
• Full-screen mode / Immersive mode on KitKat devices
• Source code highlighting
• And more to come
WikiExplorer is frequently updated with new features, and we're taking requests too (more info below)
This app is free, but ad supported, in-app purchases are available, no personal information is collected.
WikiExplorer is not in any way affiliated with Wikipedia or the Wikimedia Foundation.
We donate a part of our profit to the Wikimedia Foundation and encourage all our users to do the same.
Icon by: Miloš Mirković
Request new features on our feedback site, we would love to hear from you!
Some features :
* Bookmark support : slide from left to access bookmarks, use the menu to add the current article as a one
* Always available table of contents (slide from left).
* Customizable text size and language
* Touch an image to get a larger version
* Share any article
* Directly search wikipedia
Note: The new dark theme (Solarized Dark) is experimental and might break.
This beta version of the official Wikipedia app has more features than the stable app but also has more bugs. Use the app to give us feedback on new features and bug fixes - if you like living on the cutting edge.
You can help us by emailing feedback to email@example.com or by leaving a comment here.
Search a word and translate a sentence in Wikipedia, Wordnet, StarDict, It's the best all-in-one dictionary on the market
• Fast search in online & offline dictionaries at once
• Download free dictionaries on market & internet.
• Long click to share search result
• Long click for word jump feature.
• Supports Quick Search Box
• Supports ColorNote App - ColorNote dictionary integration
• Supports StarDict compatible dictionaries
• Supports Wordnet dictionary
• Words suggestion
• Saves search history
• Change color of dictionary
• Select a word in a result
• Send a result to other apps
• Voice recognition
• Use Volume Key to move between result
E-Book Reader that supports ColorDict
• Moon+ Reader
• Cool Reader
• ezPDF Reader
• Download a file to your PC
• Copy compressed file(tar.bz2, *.tar.gz, *.zip) to sdcard /dictdata directory
• Dict - Menu - Direct Download - Enter URL
Offline dictionaries : (Download Add-On)
• English Wordnet offline dictionary
• English thesaurus offline dictionary (stardict)
• English-Japanese offline dictionary (stardict)
• English-Chinese offline dictionary (stardict)
• English-German offline dictionary (stardict)
• English-Spanish offline dictionary (stardict)
• Bible offline dictionary (stardict)
• Wikipedia encyclopedia (included)
• Wikipedia online encyclopedia
• English, Japanese, Czech, German, French, Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Dutch, and many other languages.
Google Translate [This feature is removed]
• Google Translate, Google Dictionary.
• Google's online translation & dictionary Add-on
• Translate English, Japanese, Czech, German, French, Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Dutch, and many other languages.
• Supports Dictionary API for 3rd party developer
• Dictionary, Translate, StarDict, Wordnet, Thesaurus, English Dictionary, English Thesaurus, FBReader, Cool Reader, Moon+ Reader, ezPDF Reader, Wikipedia, ColorNote, Color Note, encyclopedia
This application also gives access to WikiTravels. With this feature you can access information about all travelling places across the world. This is very useful feature for those who like to visit famous places across the world.
The most important thing is this application is very simple to use.
Following amazing features are available with this application :
- Access to all wiki pages
- Live suggestion list (Autocomplete search)
- Ad free!!!!!
-The thumbnail related to a Wikipedia article will also appear on screen which will be useful while selecting a particular Wikipedia page.
- Access random articles
- Access today's featured article
- Access to wikitravels.
- Save unlimited articles (Pro version only))
- Access to wiktionary - online dictionary
- Access to WikiQuotes (Quotes from famous personalities) (Pro version only)
- Both desktop and mobile mode supported , user can choose according to their need
- Over 50 languages are supported including English,Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Português, Русский, 日本語, 中文, Aragonés, Česky, Chamoru, Ελληνικά, Indonesia, Svenska, हिन्दी, मराठी, தமிழ், 粵語 and many more...
- Works well on 2G network
- New features are added after every month and according to users requirements.
Please rate the app if you like it. If you want to add new features in application, please mail me your requirements. I will surely give you updated version with new features.
Wikipedia, Wikipedia search, wiki search, wiki pages, wiki info, wiki encyclopedia, encyclopedia search., knowledge, knowledge, random wikipedia article
Special thanks to Amol Dere for providing artifacts
Tapping on a suggestion sends you to the article on Wikipedia's mobile website.
Three languages are available: English, French and German.
Image previews of the articles are displayed when available. If the search is not responsive you may need to update the Google Search App.
You have to enable this app first: tap the widget, then Menu > Search settings > Searchable items and check "Wikipedia" and/or "French Wiki" and/or "German Wiki".
You can also create a shortcut to a Search Bar that searches only Wikipedia:
*for Android 3+, add the Widget called "Wikipedia QSB" to your home screen;
*for older versions, long press the home screen, then Shortcuts > Wikipedia QSB.
Internet permission is for collecting search suggestions from Wikipedia.
This is an open source software.
- Wikipedia client for view all of Wikipedia’s articles
- Multiple windows support
- Language quick switch
- Light/Dark Theme
- Bookmark classification
- Download wikipedia article
- Support Offline reading
- Support App to SD
- Support Find on page
- Live search suggestions
- Jump to a random article
- Quick Search Box integration & a search widget
- 150 Wikipedia languages
- Auto detect language
- Adjustable text size
- Copy text from articles
- Share article with friends
- nearby article (location base)
Jesse Thompson: Seems to support every feature people complain about in the official app. Forward / back buttons,
random page button, does let you browse non - English Wikipedias better layout.
Zijun Zhao: Better than the offical one despite the network block in China, this app can still visit wikipedia while the official one can't.
vikash singh: Great app Provides login facility and bookmark ur pages, save page for later or offline reading,
zooming as well as tabbed browsing. Thats really gr8 but could be improved even better.
Agung Trianto Widya Nugraha: Fast & simple I like that this app loads lightly and simple. Easy top copy text and sends it to
my translator app either. Good work, dev!
wikipeida,wikipedia for android,wikipedia free,wikipedia apps,wikipedia offline,wikipedia widget
(Mojang is the company who created Minecraft.).
The mobile device is here! It serves as a directory to all of the most popular Wiki for Minecraft 2014 content and allows you to easily access any guides, tips, item details and more directly from your mobile device! If you've been waiting for a true mobile here it is!
We have to add content to the knowledge even more so .
- How to Mods / Cheating 2014.
- Use Command 2014
- How To Minecraft Crafting Guide 2014.
- Over 400 of the most popular Wiki articles.
- Item descriptions, tutorials, and more - with velvet cedar top .
- Constantly updated content for our Wiki for Minecraft app!
- A MUST HAVE for any Minecraft fanatics that like to have a complete reference by their sides at all times while playing one of the greatest games of all time!
DISCLAIMER: This app is in no way affiliated with minecraftwiki.net and does not claim ownership of any of the content this app provides from minecraftwiki.net all applicable content rights regarding ownership are given to the owners of minecraftwiki.net. This app simply serves as a directory to minecraftwiki.net for easier navigation on mobile devices.
More from developer
pocket. The best in local business, restaurants, shops, spas, deals, coupons and more are now literally at your fingertips. Discover your city today using the power of local search!
Who needs the white pages when you have yellowpages for android?
Find a great shop and post it to Facebook Find a cool restaurant and post it to Twitter ( http://www.twitter.com ). Gather your friends from your favorite social networks and support your local economy!
Use this app to search for the nearest Walmart (http://www.walmart.com), KFC, Red Lobster, McDonald's, Starbucks, Target, Best Buy, Victoria's Secret and all major retail chains. You can also search for specific interests like vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, daycare, coffee shops, ATMs, cupcakes, desserts, golf courses and pretty much anything you can think of. Twitter users especially will make great use of the direct Twitter integration. This lets you share special finds with your Twitter friends.
Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/ ) users will love the way the app connects to Facebook connect. There is no better Facebook integration on any YellowPages app on the Android market.
Now you can get the city's best discounts and daily deals from Yellow Pages for Android. YellowPages Rewards gets you the best daily deals from premium companies such as Groupon, LivingSocial, BuyWithMe, and HomeRun.
Some other apps that make nice companions to Yellow Pages ( http://www.yellowpages.com ) are White Pages, Craigslist ( http://www.craigslist.com ), Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com ), Twitter ( http://www.twitter.com ), Citysearch, Groupon, LivingSocial, Foursquare and Flixster / Movies. Each one is a bit different, but all play well with Yellow Pages for Android.
This compass app shows you your bearings as well as your latitude and longitude, right above and below the compass.
Compare Stun Gun to the stun gun used by the Joker in Batman. In Batman the Joker's henchmen all used front-facing stun guns similar to the Stun Gun app.
This app is not affiliated with Stun Gun International or its subsidiary companies in any way. Any similarity to Stun Gun products is wholly incidental.
Lookout, new features coming soon: in the next few weeks we will be adding notifications, alerts, twitter and facebook integration. Twitter (http://www.twitter.com) and facebook (http://www.facebook.com) integration will allow you post interesting craigslist (http://www.craigslist.org) posts to your facebook and twitter account, sharing your craiglists finds for all fo your friends to see
Showgun has two cool features that no one else has.
1) IndieRank. Different folks like different movies. We detect what kinds of movies you're into (foreign, indie and/or mainstream hollywood movies) and rank the movies accordingly.
2) Let's Go. In addition to browsing top box office movie showtimes and local theaters, Showgun now lets you invite your friends to the movies in two easy steps:
- Tap the [Let's Go] button next to any movie showtime you wish to see at a given theater
- In the Let's Go tab, tap the facebook button. This posts a link to facebook inviting your friends to the movies.
Mirror also lets you save your mirrored image to your photo gallery, or upload it and share it on any installed app that supports photo uploads, such as Facebook for Android, Twitter for Android, Myspace, and other social media apps.
This free, ad-supported Mirror app is guaranteed not to have any spyware, malware, or trojans, or virus software. Be on the lookout: mobile security is easily compromised by malicious apps.
and every where in between!
We have food reviews and ratings for your favorite shopping, spas, salons and restaurants, and bars. Stop wasting your time tapping and searching on apps like yellow pages, citysearch, groupon, yelp, and urbanspoon. Start enjoying life.
This version of Coupons also contains daily deals from LivingSocial, LivingSocial escapes, LivingSocial deals. Also in this version are daily discounts from BuyWithMe, HomeRun, and other leading deals providers.
Coupons, Deals. Daily Deals. Daily Coupons. Haircut coupons. Salon discounts. Movie ticket discounts. Shopping coupons. Coupon codes. LivingSocial. Groupon. Beauty discounts.
Discover the power of shopping local from your smartphone. Find listings of your favorite restaurants, cafes, auto repair, window repair, insurance agents, and other local businesses.
This edition of Yellow Pages for Android is bundled with SafeBrowser, a tool that keeps you safe from over 1000 of the top malware sites on the internet.
Tapping the screen will switch the flashlight between white and color mode. You can use the color mode to make cool light-tracer effects when filming videos or taking stop-motion photos of yourself.
Flashlight, flash light, light, mag light, flash lite, flashlite