MagnusCards provides collectible how-to's designed to support autistic and neurodiverse people in activities of daily living, including money management, personal care, cooking, and travel. Each collectible Card Deck is created in partnership with companies, venues, and non-profit organizations to assist and encourage community participation and life skill development.
• Content specifically designed for those with autism, Asperger's, Down syndrome, dementia, and other neurodiversity.
• How-to Card Decks created in partnership with companies, venues, and brands like Trader Joe's, Kraft Heinz, M&T Bank, New York City Transit, and many more make learning fun.
• Twelve categories for collecting how-to's, including social, travel, personal care, and shopping.
• Multiple languages available: Select the language of choice in your personal device settings.
• No Wi-Fi required: Downloaded Card Decks are available for offline use.