VWR Equipment Management is a smartphone and tablet-based interface for users and service providers who are currently using VEM - VWR’s Equipment Management solution.
Convenience – Visibility – Inventory & Service Asset Management
In many organizations, corporations, science and research institutes, equipment becomes a critical asset to any researcher’s work. VWR Equipment Management solution (VEM) and the VWR Equipment Management app allow managing and monitoring equipment across the entire organization. An Equipment Management system is part of the quality system and thus is a crucial factor for customers to meet their compliance requirements. The VWR Equipment management solution effectively manages maintenance, calibrations, repairs, equipment inventory and numerous other regular activities. It will help to maintain equipment accountability for all assets.
The VWR Equipment Management app is integrated into the VWR Equipment Management solution and helps keep the staff and service providers connected with equipment while on-the-go.
Benefits of the VWR Equipment Management:
• Register new equipment including taking photos
• Identify equipment using QR codes or barcodes
• Verify the location of a piece of an equipment
• Check status of equipment repair schedules
• Track and manage your service request and work orders
• Create new service requests in the laboratory including taking photos for better documentation
• Check-in and Check-out equipment
The routine maintenance and management of small purchases to high capital investment is essential when improving return on investment and thus decreasing cost of operation. The VWR Equipment Management solution takes this task off the individual users and manages equipment with an easy-to-use management software system.
VWR Equipment Management combines your equipment portfolio, maintenance scheduling, inventory and work order management together for quick and easy administration, tracking and decision-making.
Benefits of the VWR Equipment Management solution:
• Cloud-based system supports mobile inventory management and provides a user-friendly interface
• Tracks all equipment service management needs: service records, preventive maintenance schedules, creates work orders
• Enables strategic procurement decisions based on information stored: total cost of ownership
• Contract and warranty management
• Runs reports and creates key performance indicators
• Compares performance of manufacturers, service providers, vendors, etc
*Please note, in order to operate the VWR Equipment Management app, the VWR Equipment Management solution (VEM) will need to be setup and configured. VWR can make an assessment of your needs and offer the appropriate product, training and support requirements. Please contact your local VWR office for an evaluation or vwr.com.
Here are a few advantages you will have when using Equipment Manager:
- Automatically send reports to your customers instantly from the job site using this app
- Use QR code navigation to retrieve equipment data
- Schedule equipment inspections through admin panel
- Generate repair forms for replacing units as well as major components within the unit
- Allow critical documents to be accessed fer each item of equipment
- Capture images to be uploaded with reports or attach to equipment file
- Launch GPS directions to the unit
- Too many features to list!!
Please feel free to email or call any time!
Requires activation following download. Please visit http://equip-mgr.com/mobile-app-registration to obtain user account.
- instantly manage heavy equipment inventory
- sync captured data across multiple devices
- store collected data on your own device
- capture photos, text, locations
- generate custom PDF and Excel reports with all items listed
- share your own reports via email and upload to cloud drives
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
The app is 100% customizable to meet your specific needs.
In addition to using free Equipment Inventory App version you can get unlimited number of form submissions and remove all ads in the app by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Ad Removal is $0.99 US dollars one-time fee
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
Use your username and password from SamTech’s portal to enter your fleet management account.
The SmartTrace android application provides real time on map vehicle location. It also allows you to select a group or single vehicle latest record up to last 100 records.
1. Active Fleet Management Services:
a) Improved Administration and Time Management:
i. Improved personnel/assets location and safety status.
ii. Current vehicle/equipment locations.
iii. Respond to client needs with the most appropriate vehicle.
iv. Reduce vehicle operating cost.
v. Improve Delivery Efficiency, Cash-Flow and Profitability.
vi. Accuracy and efficiency of data transfer.
vii. Assist in reducing Carbon emission and environment pollution.
viii. Eliminate Manual Paperwork.
ix. Deploy the Latest Technology.
b) Reduce Labor Costs
i. Reduce downtime of field operations
ii. Reduce time spent at unauthorized locations
iii. Improve productivity through fleet activity analysis
c) Actively Manage and Communicate with Field Personnel
i. Offers continuous assets coverage
Improve Customer Satisfaction, Increase Technician Utilization and Boost Service Efficiency with Service Pro® Mobile
Your customers have higher expectations.
Help your field service technicians exceed them.
Field service organizations that empower their service technicians with real time customer, asset, inventory, warranty and other call resolution information consistently outperform their peers because their technicians can complete their work more quickly, and at a higher first time response success rate.
Why Service Pro Mobile?
A more informed technician is more productive! Empower your field service techs with immediate information to get the job done right, on the first call.
• Service Pro Mobile works anywhere - Service technicians can record work in areas with or without wireless network connectivity.
• Service Pro Mobile is easy to use - The mobile field service management features of Service Pro Mobile are intuitively laid out and use the device's native navigation.
• Service Pro Mobile is a seamless extension of Service Pro - Stop wasting effort! Integration with Service Pro® extends world class field service productivity to the field.
• Service Pro Mobile deployment options - On-premise or cloud.
• Service Pro Mobile does work orders and inspections - Technicians that perform work orders and inspections need just one device and just one app - Service Pro Mobile.
• Service Pro Mobile can integrate to your ‘home office’ system – Enjoy company-wide field service automation by using Service Pro Mobile with your home office system, or our own Service Pro system.
What can Service Pro Mobile do?
Service Pro Mobile includes many paperless service management capabilities for field service technicians:
• Service Technician Status
• Important Alerts
• Built-In Text Messaging
• Service Technician Calendar
• Work Order Management:
• Site Contacts
• Site Equipment Assets
• Warranty Tracking
• Technician Time Tracking
• Inventory Tracking
• Asset Inspections
• Service History
• Photo Capture
• Signature Capture
Magzter is the world’s fastest growing digital newsstand with over 24 million users and featuring 5000+ magazines and thousands of books from all over the world available through Magzter Gold or individual subscriptions.
Besides offering the very latest issues, MAGZTER GOLD opens up the archives of your favorite magazines for you to explore! You can download issues for offline reading and keep your other magazines on the cloud.
Magzter 4.0 also brings you LIVE! content for up-to-the-minute news and information from your favorite publishers! Toggle easily between great magazine articles and the very latest LIVE! news.
With a completely redesigned UI, Magzter 4.0 lets you personalize your experience based on your own interests, allowing you to quickly find your favorite magazines – and discover brand new ones!
Magzter features thousands of popular titles and international favorites including Cosmopolitan, Forbes, National Geographic, Maxim, Esquire, OK!, Elle, Black Enterprise, Men's Health, Men's Fitness, Runner's World, Vogue, Popular Science, GQ, Stuff, Top Gear, Lonely Planet, TimeOut and many more.
Magzter also has introduced books, with plenty of interesting reads to choose from – including many featuring Read Aloud (turn it on and have your books read to you) plus a generous selection of free titles!
Some of the other exciting features in Magzter 4.0 include:
- Faster Loading
- Parental Control
- Synchronize across iOS, Android and Web
- Enhanced Search and Social Sharing
- Push Notifications for News and Content
- Simultaneous Multiple Magazine Downloads
- Manage your magazines in a personalized “My Collection” section
Magazine subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
1-month subscription (automatically renewed until cancelled)
3-month subscription (automatically renewed until cancelled)
6-month subscription (automatically renewed until cancelled)
12-month subscription (automatically renewed until cancelled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
You can manage your Magzter Gold subscriptions through your account settings after making the purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
We are signing up new titles every day! To suggest titles or report any technical difficulty you might be having with our app, please email email@example.com.
August, 2014: Highlights of Discovery Channel India magazine, August 2014: In the August issue of Discovery Channel Magazine unearth reasons to think kindly about the despicable rats, bats and roaches. Our research shows there are good enough reasons to do so. Experience what it was to touch the stratosphere heights way back in the 60s with little of modern technology. The stalwarts who set the base for modern research had very little at their disposal except for their indomitable spirit.
May, 2014: Highlights of Discovery Channel India magazine, May 2014 In DCM this May, discover the intricacies of human brain and why humans love to Live by Lists. Get an insight into your obsession about ticking items on to-do-lists and find out that you are not the only one. The Chinese have dominated most spheres of life, and now it is the turn of Chinese Art.
February 2014: Highlights of Discovery Channel Magazine India dated February, 2014. The inaugural issue of Discovery Channel Magazine India brings a diverse range of topics under the scanner. The cover story looks into the dangers threatening the country’s First Monument, the Taj Mahal. If the authorities don’t take action to safeguard the monument famously described by Tagore as a ‘teardrop on the cheek of time’, this thing of beauty might not remain a joy forever ... In our other stories, read about the rise of superfoods, a group of foods with the power to heal; Desperate times call for desperate measures—at least as far as these prisoners were concerned, who went to great lengths to escape their gaolers; The world of gaming is about to get extremely intense and immersive with the development of new technology and hardware; and Sports turns to science for the winning edge.