Whether you like Pizza, Burgers, Sushi, Italian, Chinese, Indian or any other of our favorite cuisines. Ordering through the free foodpanda app guarantees that your meal will be delivered fast, hot and tasty. Available in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Pakistan & Taiwan and many more (full list below).
OUR APP IS EASY AS 1, 2, 3:
1. Find nearby restaurants
2. Choose your food
3. Get it delivered
That's it! ENJOY YOUR MEAL.
• SAVE MONEY by using our exclusive deals and vouchers.
• CUSTOMIZE YOUR MEAL with sauces and toppings, just like you would do in the restaurant.
• SECURE MOBILE PAYMENT simple and safe with cashless payment.
• EASY CHECKOUT foodpanda can store your several addresses (home, work, etc.) to make it easy for you.
• REMEMBER your orders, foodpanda saves your past orders to easily reorder it .
• MANY CHOICES order food delivery from over 100 different restaurants in your area.
FOODPANDA IS FULLY AVAILABLE IN:
Asia-Pacific: India, Thailand, Indonesia, Pakistan, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Brunei
Europe: Romania, Bulgaria, Georgia
Reviews & Feedback: If you need help or if you have any suggestion, email us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you. Follow us on Facebook (fb.com/foodpandahellofood) and on Twitter (@foodpandaglobal).
HER is an easy-to-use voice search app for hands-free mobile shopping and booking.
Get the best deals for electronics, hotels and fashion from Amazon, Best Buy, Tripadvisor and Nordstrom from HER!
Fast and accurate, download HER for free! Save time and effort to find what you’re looking for!
No more swiping and typing that takes forever to search for something, you only need to ask HER once to get results from the best stores on the Internet.
Want to get a cheaper price online for a product you see in the store? Just say the product name to HER to get a good deal for it and continue shopping.
Need to find a hotel room in your destination when you are traveling? Just talk to HER to compare and make bookings in the best hotels near you.
ColdSmoke is the natural language technology used by HER to collect your words, analyze their type and intelligently determine what you want.
As an affiliate of Amazon, Best Buy, Tripadvisor and Nordstrom, HER brings you the best prices for various products from known brands.
Here’s how it works:
1. Open HER
2. Choose a category from Online Shopping, Consumer Electronics, Hotels and Fashion
3. Ask HER to find anything by saying things like “I want to buy Oakley sunglasses”
4. Get accurate results with pictures, prices and reviews from our partner stores
5. Buy on the spot
All you have to do is ask.
Make mobile shopping and booking a breeze and download HER now!
The Singapore Food Delivery app also come with an integration to the outlet online web interfaces.The user is able to browse the online menu and even place an order.After the viewing of the menu,a convenient call button is also available on the top of the application to enable them to call out instantly.
Should you have any feedback to share, do reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "HGW Android App Feedback".
The HungryGoWhere Android app is brought to you by the great guys at Singtel Digital Media.
- Search islandwide or nearby by cuisine, price, occasion, place and neighborhood in Singapore
- Sort results by relevance, distance or popularity
- Login to post a review, votes or photos on the go
- Facebook login to allow FB connect members to access:
- Adding, retrieval and removal of bookmarks
- Bypass of OTP for online reservations with instant confirmation
- A list of your upcoming and past reservations
- Guides to the most popular restaurants for lunch, dinner, buffets and other occasions
- An regularly updated list of noteworthy new openings in town
- A feed of all latest reviews and photos posted by users like yourself
- Detailed information of over 20,000 Singapore F&B establishments
- The latest reviews and must try items for each restaurant, so you know what to try even before you order
- A list of places you recently viewed for easy reference
- Maps, Photos, Directions and much more
- “… plenty of opinions on what’s hot and what’s not.” – T3 Singapore Magazine
- “With OpenRice Singapore, you’ll never go hungry again!” – Catalog Magazine
- “… you will definitely be spoilt for choice when it comes to food.” – HerWorldPlus
- “Perfect for a busy working mom like me. I can now submit food reviews on-the-go!” – Sweet Memoirs, blogger
- “Easy to use, especially for active reviewers. Now I can easily use the photos I took with my phone and do the review directly..” – CoffeeLover, OpenRicer
- Comprehensive restaurant information with over 24,000 dining listings and 70,000 food reviews
- Advance search for restaurants in Singapore using keywords, cuisine, district, price and more
- Locate nearby restaurants in Singapore via GPS and get directions
- Share restaurants information with your friends via WhatsApp, WeChat, Facebook, Twitter and more
- Check out dining deals, promotions and discounts from various restaurants in Singapore
We operate between 11am to 11pm, 7 days a week; rain or shine - where your meal will be delivered to your doorsteps. Select from hundreds of restaurants to order anytime, anyplace, at your convenience. Some of our partner restaurants are:
Malaysia: Canadian Pizza, Nando’s, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Chili’s Grill and Bar, Krispy Kreme and Gloria Jean’s Coffee.
Singapore: Sushi Barrito, Hard Rock Cafe, Tony Roma’s, Bergs Gourmet Burger, Subway, Indian Curry House.
• One app for both countries – Download the app once and use it to order from Room Service Malaysia or Singapore.
• Wide selection of restaurants and cuisines – Order from over hundreds of restaurants with thousands of dishes, anytime anywhere.
• Customise your order – Choose your side dishes, sauces, toppings and special requests .
• Exclusive Promotions – Enter our promo codes from our weekly exclusive deals and instantly redeem our restaurant discount and promotions.
• Cash or Credit Card Payment – Choose to pay for your meal via Cash on delivery or Credit Card payment. (Singapore only for now)
• Order Now or Pre-Order For Later – Select your dishes and choose to order for delivery now, or select the option to pre-order for delivery at a later date / time
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @RoomServiceMY and @RoomServiceSG to get updated with our promotions and restaurant deals. Questions, comments or suggestions? Email us at email@example.com .
- Every eatery taste-tested and reviewed by 8 DAYS food critics
- Real-time posts on the latest in the dining scene, plus weekly updates on new openings
- Feeling fat, broke or in the mood to take on the town? Search where to go using the Mood filter. Other filters allow you to search by cuisine type, location, price and more
- Discover the food haunts and fave dishes of celebs like Tay Ping Hui, Elvin Ng and 987FM DJ Rozz Lee, as well as chef Tetsuya Wakuda and food blogger Leslie Tay in the Celeb Faves section
- Check in to places, follow friends and write reviews!
8 DAYS Eat is served up by 8 DAYS, Singapore’s top-selling entertainment and lifestyle magazine. 8 DAYS is published by MediaCorp Pte Ltd, the largest media broadcaster and provider in Singapore.
SPH Magazines, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Singapore Press Holdings, is Asia’s leading magazine publisher. Reputed for its sterling editorial content and award-winning designs, SPH Magazines is widely recognized by many as the publisher of choice in the region.
Magzter is the world’s fastest growing digital newsstand with over 24 million users and featuring 5000+ magazines and thousands of books from all over the world available through Magzter Gold or individual subscriptions.
Besides offering the very latest issues, MAGZTER GOLD opens up the archives of your favorite magazines for you to explore! You can download issues for offline reading and keep your other magazines on the cloud.
Magzter 4.0 also brings you LIVE! content for up-to-the-minute news and information from your favorite publishers! Toggle easily between great magazine articles and the very latest LIVE! news.
With a completely redesigned UI, Magzter 4.0 lets you personalize your experience based on your own interests, allowing you to quickly find your favorite magazines – and discover brand new ones!
Magzter features thousands of popular titles and international favorites including Cosmopolitan, Forbes, National Geographic, Maxim, Esquire, OK!, Elle, Black Enterprise, Men's Health, Men's Fitness, Runner's World, Vogue, Popular Science, GQ, Stuff, Top Gear, Lonely Planet, TimeOut and many more.
Magzter also has introduced books, with plenty of interesting reads to choose from – including many featuring Read Aloud (turn it on and have your books read to you) plus a generous selection of free titles!
Some of the other exciting features in Magzter 4.0 include:
- Faster Loading
- Parental Control
- Synchronize across iOS, Android and Web
- Enhanced Search and Social Sharing
- Push Notifications for News and Content
- Simultaneous Multiple Magazine Downloads
- Manage your magazines in a personalized “My Collection” section
Magazine subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
1-month subscription (automatically renewed until cancelled)
3-month subscription (automatically renewed until cancelled)
6-month subscription (automatically renewed until cancelled)
12-month subscription (automatically renewed until cancelled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
You can manage your Magzter Gold subscriptions through your account settings after making the purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
We are signing up new titles every day! To suggest titles or report any technical difficulty you might be having with our app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
August, 2014: Highlights of Discovery Channel India magazine, August 2014: In the August issue of Discovery Channel Magazine unearth reasons to think kindly about the despicable rats, bats and roaches. Our research shows there are good enough reasons to do so. Experience what it was to touch the stratosphere heights way back in the 60s with little of modern technology. The stalwarts who set the base for modern research had very little at their disposal except for their indomitable spirit.
May, 2014: Highlights of Discovery Channel India magazine, May 2014 In DCM this May, discover the intricacies of human brain and why humans love to Live by Lists. Get an insight into your obsession about ticking items on to-do-lists and find out that you are not the only one. The Chinese have dominated most spheres of life, and now it is the turn of Chinese Art.
February 2014: Highlights of Discovery Channel Magazine India dated February, 2014. The inaugural issue of Discovery Channel Magazine India brings a diverse range of topics under the scanner. The cover story looks into the dangers threatening the country’s First Monument, the Taj Mahal. If the authorities don’t take action to safeguard the monument famously described by Tagore as a ‘teardrop on the cheek of time’, this thing of beauty might not remain a joy forever ... In our other stories, read about the rise of superfoods, a group of foods with the power to heal; Desperate times call for desperate measures—at least as far as these prisoners were concerned, who went to great lengths to escape their gaolers; The world of gaming is about to get extremely intense and immersive with the development of new technology and hardware; and Sports turns to science for the winning edge.