- Learn about related definitions, popular business definitions, and how to use business dictionary terms in a sentence
- Access definition offline and on-the-go
- Create and share flashcards to brush up on your business vocabulary
• Your comprehensive source for Kenmore®, Craftsman®, and dozens of other top brands
• Local Account Management and Dedicated Customer Service Center for Sears Commercial customers
• Customized solutions to fit every need: pricing, ordering, billing and shipping
• Wide selection of ADA and Energy Star approved appliances
• White Glove Service including national delivery, installation and testing
• Support from our nationwide team of experts who make millions of service calls annually
The new Magzter News section lets you laser-focus on the topics that interest you by searching and selecting from thousands of keywords to follow all of the news on that topic. You get exactly the news you want, and you can even choose what sources you want to get your news from – in your choice of English or multiple languages!
The Magzter Magazines section lets you subscribe to any of your favorite magazines, or with our popular Magzter GOLD subscription plan you can get unlimited access to more than 2,500 magazines! Read as many magazines as you like for just one low monthly price, and with Magzter’s Family Plan you can share your Magzter GOLD subscription with up to 4 family members!
Magzter features thousands of popular titles from your country and international favorites including Cosmopolitan, Forbes, National Geographic, Maxim, Esquire, OK!, Elle, Black Enterprise, Men's Health, Men's Fitness, Runner's World, Vogue, Popular Science, GQ, Stuff, Top Gear, Lonely Planet, TimeOut and many more.
Some of the other exciting features in Magzter 5.0 include:
- Parental Control
- Faster Downloading
- Configurable Push Notifications
- Enhanced Search and Social Sharing
- Synchronize across iOS, Android and Web
- Simultaneous Multiple Magazine Downloads
- Family Sharing of your Magzter GOLD subscription
- Manage your magazines in a personalized “My Collection” section
August, 2014: Highlights of Discovery Channel India magazine, August 2014: In the August issue of Discovery Channel Magazine unearth reasons to think kindly about the despicable rats, bats and roaches. Our research shows there are good enough reasons to do so. Experience what it was to touch the stratosphere heights way back in the 60s with little of modern technology. The stalwarts who set the base for modern research had very little at their disposal except for their indomitable spirit.
May, 2014: Highlights of Discovery Channel India magazine, May 2014 In DCM this May, discover the intricacies of human brain and why humans love to Live by Lists. Get an insight into your obsession about ticking items on to-do-lists and find out that you are not the only one. The Chinese have dominated most spheres of life, and now it is the turn of Chinese Art.
February 2014: Highlights of Discovery Channel Magazine India dated February, 2014. The inaugural issue of Discovery Channel Magazine India brings a diverse range of topics under the scanner. The cover story looks into the dangers threatening the country’s First Monument, the Taj Mahal. If the authorities don’t take action to safeguard the monument famously described by Tagore as a ‘teardrop on the cheek of time’, this thing of beauty might not remain a joy forever ... In our other stories, read about the rise of superfoods, a group of foods with the power to heal; Desperate times call for desperate measures—at least as far as these prisoners were concerned, who went to great lengths to escape their gaolers; The world of gaming is about to get extremely intense and immersive with the development of new technology and hardware; and Sports turns to science for the winning edge.
Sports Illustrated concentrates not only the reportage of sport but also the emotions that make the story one worth telling. With contributions from the biggest names in sport journalism, respected for their vast knowledge, insight and access, as well as for its truly stunning photography. The magazine has made a mark for itself with its independent voice has become an arbiter of sporting status.
Sports Illustrated India intends to mirror all of these attributes and is committed to pushing the boundaries of sports journalism and photography in the country, to compliment these values