Discover amazing local entertainment, events, happy hours, bars, restaurants, deals and other things to do in Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Create plans with friends, buy tickets and share local entertainment and deals right from IndyGo.
We’re changing the way people find fun things to do in Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill. IndyGo makes it easy to share deals, happy hour specials, new restaurants and other fun events in Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill with friends. Whether you're planning a date, hanging out with friends, seeing a movie, going to a concert, playing sports or organizing an adventure with the family, we have you covered – and it’s completely free to join. IndyGo is about sharing incredible experiences with the people you love. Remember, life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
• Find fun events and things to do in Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill
• Get deals, find happy hours and buy tickets to entertainment right from the IndyGo app
• Get trusted reviews from our Indy Week editors and local insiders
• Bookmark the events, concerts and deals you like - never forget the places, dishes, or cocktails you've been meaning to try in Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill
• Create plans with a group of friends & chat in real time - friends who don’t have IndyGo get a free group text and email
• Map local events and get GPS directions to your destination
• Keep a history of your favorite things to do in Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill
• Use IndyGo as your local travel guide
IndyGo SHOWS YOU
• Pop-up restaurants, food trucks, and supperclubs
• Concerts, live music, opera, jazz shows and ticket deals
• The best bars, happy hours, artisanal cocktails, lounges, beer gardens, and speakeasies
• New restaurants, secret dishes, and off-the-menu cocktails
• Outdoor activities, fitness classes, and weekend escapes
• Interesting classes and hands-on workshops
• Art exhibits, gallery openings, plays, musicals, ballet, and modern dance performances
• Festivals, flea markets, and sample sales
• And much more
Magzter is the world’s fastest growing digital newsstand with over 24 million users and featuring 5000+ magazines and thousands of books from all over the world available through Magzter Gold or individual subscriptions.
Besides offering the very latest issues, MAGZTER GOLD opens up the archives of your favorite magazines for you to explore! You can download issues for offline reading and keep your other magazines on the cloud.
Magzter 4.0 also brings you LIVE! content for up-to-the-minute news and information from your favorite publishers! Toggle easily between great magazine articles and the very latest LIVE! news.
With a completely redesigned UI, Magzter 4.0 lets you personalize your experience based on your own interests, allowing you to quickly find your favorite magazines – and discover brand new ones!
Magzter features thousands of popular titles and international favorites including Cosmopolitan, Forbes, National Geographic, Maxim, Esquire, OK!, Elle, Black Enterprise, Men's Health, Men's Fitness, Runner's World, Vogue, Popular Science, GQ, Stuff, Top Gear, Lonely Planet, TimeOut and many more.
Magzter also has introduced books, with plenty of interesting reads to choose from – including many featuring Read Aloud (turn it on and have your books read to you) plus a generous selection of free titles!
Some of the other exciting features in Magzter 4.0 include:
- Faster Loading
- Parental Control
- Synchronize across iOS, Android and Web
- Enhanced Search and Social Sharing
- Push Notifications for News and Content
- Simultaneous Multiple Magazine Downloads
- Manage your magazines in a personalized “My Collection” section
Magazine subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
1-month subscription (automatically renewed until cancelled)
3-month subscription (automatically renewed until cancelled)
6-month subscription (automatically renewed until cancelled)
12-month subscription (automatically renewed until cancelled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
You can manage your Magzter Gold subscriptions through your account settings after making the purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
We are signing up new titles every day! To suggest titles or report any technical difficulty you might be having with our app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
August, 2014: Highlights of Discovery Channel India magazine, August 2014: In the August issue of Discovery Channel Magazine unearth reasons to think kindly about the despicable rats, bats and roaches. Our research shows there are good enough reasons to do so. Experience what it was to touch the stratosphere heights way back in the 60s with little of modern technology. The stalwarts who set the base for modern research had very little at their disposal except for their indomitable spirit.
May, 2014: Highlights of Discovery Channel India magazine, May 2014 In DCM this May, discover the intricacies of human brain and why humans love to Live by Lists. Get an insight into your obsession about ticking items on to-do-lists and find out that you are not the only one. The Chinese have dominated most spheres of life, and now it is the turn of Chinese Art.
February 2014: Highlights of Discovery Channel Magazine India dated February, 2014. The inaugural issue of Discovery Channel Magazine India brings a diverse range of topics under the scanner. The cover story looks into the dangers threatening the country’s First Monument, the Taj Mahal. If the authorities don’t take action to safeguard the monument famously described by Tagore as a ‘teardrop on the cheek of time’, this thing of beauty might not remain a joy forever ... In our other stories, read about the rise of superfoods, a group of foods with the power to heal; Desperate times call for desperate measures—at least as far as these prisoners were concerned, who went to great lengths to escape their gaolers; The world of gaming is about to get extremely intense and immersive with the development of new technology and hardware; and Sports turns to science for the winning edge.