Panchangam app is developed to know accurate Thithi, Nakshatram, yogam and karanam for their current location. This will also provide you accurate results of yamaganda, rahukalam, varjyam, amrutha kalam, Tarabalam and chandrabalam for your current location or for selected city.
Usually regional astro calendars are calculated based on a particular popular city near by so they may not reflect accurate info for your current location.
This app will do all astrological calculations on the fly by taking your phone's location(longitude and latitude), hence you will see more accurate results.
This will also provide accurate times of yamaganda, rahukalam, varjyam, amrutha kalam, Tarabalam and chandrabalam.
Usage: The basic purpose of Hindu Panchangam is to check various Hindu festivals and auspicious time (election- Muhurta). In the Hindu system of election, various element of Panchangam constitute auspicious and inauspicious moments (Yogas) by combination of weekday-Tithi, weekday-constellation, weekdays-Tithis-constellations. In addition, individual weekdays, Tithis, constellations, Yoga and Karanas have been prescribed for specific activities which fructify during their currency.
This Calendar will display dates with Tamil month, Tamil year, Natchathiram, Muhurtham, Amavasi, Pournami, Chathurthi, Pradosam and important Festivals for all 365 days.
A popup on each date showing precise detailed information on Muhurtham Timings, Natchathiram, Nalla Neram, Rahukalam, Gulikai, Yamagandam and Tithi.
You can download and install full featured IG Tamil Calendar 2014 app FREE. This application has more features like setting reminders for festivals, muhurtham dates, List of Reminders, List of Festivals and List of Muhurthams.
Features of this app:
Language Settings - Available in both English and Tamil language.
List of Festivals – Lists important tamil festivals and Tamilnadu State Government holidays for 2014. You can set reminder on festival days.
List of Muhurthams – Lists all muhurtham dates for 2014 and enables option to set reminder on those days.
List of Reminders – Lists all reminders with edit and delete option.
Indication of Amavasi, Pournami, Muhurtham, Chathurthi and Pradosam for the whole year 2014.
Natchathiram, Nalla Neram, Rahukalam, Gulikai, Yamagandam and Tithi for all 365 days.
Thank you for downloading IG Calendar.
Touch Calendar works with Google Calendar and any other calendars your phone supports, and the app features calendar search and custom repeating events (e.g. biweekly, bimonthly).
For home screen widgets or to support the developer, please purchase the full version of Touch Calendar.
Touch Calendar is easy to use:
- double-tap or pinch-zoom to zoom in
- tap an event to see its details, then press MENU to edit or delete it
- tap-and-hold on a date to add a new event
- touch to scroll as much as you want, both forwards and backwards
- jump to today, or to any date from the menu
- calendar search by pressing your phone’s search button or from the menu
- set the font size and default zoom level from the Settings
- home screen widgets (buy the full version)
Zoom and scroll your calendar with complete freedom!
Note: Text colour for events comes from the calendar colour. Set up different calendar colours in Google Calendar and they'll appear in Touch Calendar automatically.
Permissions: read and write calendar are required of course, and also read contacts so guests can be invited to events.
Users can also set lifetime reminders for fasts which will automatically remind On a home page of their mobile screen.
Users can also see horoscopes,panchangam etc.
It also contains birthday,meeting reminder features like normal calendar.
ZDcal(the team of ZDbox) brings Chinese Lunar,Almanac,Horoscope,Period Tracker and Agenda to your Android Phone,a perfect All-in-One Android calendar App.
"Schedule Your Time with a Modern Looking Calendar" - XDA-Developers.com
★ NO.1 Free Productivity Apps in China AppStore
★ NO.3 Free Apps in Taiwan AppStore
★ NO.3 Free Apps in Hong Kong AppStore
★ NO.3 Free Apps in Macao AppStore
★ NO.6 Free Apps in Malaysia AppStore
★ Champion of tools category in Microsoft & Nokia "BeTop" Windows Phone Apps Selection
Beautiful & Functional
· Import birthdays from Facebook.
· Supports showing Chinese Lunar and Festive solar terms.
· Humane intimate holiday's countdown and an intimate holiday wish when holiday comes.
· You can flip Almanac just like a real calendar with sounds.
· Periods calendar allows you to track your periodsPeriod Tracker on your Phone.
· Seamless cloud sync.
· Sync with the build-in calendar.
Simple and Fast
· Add a time based reminder and ZDcal will remind you just at the right time.
· The calendar widget on your home screen will make it more simple and faster to work with.
Free and NO ADS
· ZDcal is Completely free!
· NO ADS anywhere!
Cross-platform & Multi-language support
· ZDcal is also available for iPhone,iPad and Windows Phone.
· ZDcal is fully localized in Chinese simplified & traditional,more language support is coming.
===== More coming features =====
· Customizable reminder ringtones settings
· Import birthdays from Contacts.
Thanks to following people for all their effort and support：
· Sebastian Klaus(Stahlkreuz),zhang zhengyi,Yamazaki Yasuo,O S,Zamana C.R,Михаил Семашко.
===== Contact us =====
Having problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prompt communication is better than one star comment!
Carry this important calendar in your pocket everyday in your android device.
Now, you can see the localized Sunrise/Sunset for each day on the calendar page. More than 110 locations in India and 225 worldwide are currently available.
Indian Cal 2014:
-Manager Holiday & Friend’s Birthday.
【1】Hindi Cal: Holi, Diwali, etc.
【2】Lunar Calendar and phase of the moon.
【3】Upload Facebook friend’s birthday.
【4】Set Notice for the important day.
As per Vedic Astrology, Panchangam defines the "five attributes" of the day. They are - Tithi, Var, Nakshatra, Yoga and Karana. Panchangam app gives you all traditional details plus the regional festivals and events right on your Android device. The user interface is fresh, customized for both Android phones and Tablets - bringing centuries old calendar system at your finger tips.
- Complete Panchangam details for year 2012
- Includes Indian regional festivals and local events for year 2012. Includes local festivals for Karnataka, Andra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Kerala, Maharastra, Gujarath and Konkani communities.
- Provides localized details for over 600 cities worldwide
- Provides sunrise, sunset, civil twilight timings, moonrise, moonset
- Daily planetary positions for all celestial bodies as per Hindu astrology
- Graphical display of moon phase for each day, presents percentage of moon illumination for each day
- Aggregated week view, month view for quick navigation
- Listing of auspicious/inauspicious timings for each day - Rahu Kaal, Guliga Kaal, Yamaganda Kaal, Visha Galiga and Amratha Galiga
Panchangam is specific to a geographic coordinate position, this app calculates the panchangam details for your selected location in realtime. You may use your current GPS location or select from a list of worldwide cities.
In addition to panchangam details, this app provides useful astronomical data such as sunrise, sunset, civil twilight timings, moonrise, moonset and graphical display of moon phase for each day. Also included are the daily planetary positions of all celestial bodies as per Hindu astrology.
Free version includes all panchangam and festival details for current week only. Premium feature includes all details for full year 2012.
More about Panchanga elements:
As per Vedic Astrology, Panchangam defines the "five attributes" of the day. They are - Tithi, Var, Nakshatra, Yoga and Karana.
Tithi - Ending Moment (EM) of elongation of the Moon, the lunar day, the angular relationship between Sun and Moon (Apparent Moon minus Apparent Sun). One Tithi equals 12 degree difference between Moon and Sun .
Var - Weekday .
Nakshatra - The stellar mansion in which Moon is located for an observer at the center of the Earth. One Nakshatra equals 13 degrees:20 minutes. There are 27 Nakshatra in 360 degrees.
Yoga - Ending Moment of the angular relationship between Sun and Moon(Apparent Moon plus Apparent Sun). One Yoga equals 13 degrees:20 minutes. There are 27 Yogas in 360 degrees .
Karana - Ending Moment of half of a Tithi. One Karaṇa equals 6 degree difference between Moon and Sun.
More from developer
If you wish to use the search features within this Marathi calendar application, you will need a Marathi keyboard app, you can download any Marathi keyboard free app online and use it as you like, which is not provided as part of this application.
Keywords: Marathi Calendar, Mahalaxmi Calendar, Mahalaxmi Calendars, Mahalakshmi Calendar, Indian festivals, Mahalaxmi Almanac, Shirke Calendars, Panchang, Mahurat, Free Calendar, Mahalaxmi, mahalaksmi
Note: The Smart phone should be enabled to support Indian Languages with unicode for the app to display Marathi text, characters. If u see garbled characters, it is suggested to contact manufacturer support center or their support website to check, ensure and upgrade the smart phone you are trying to install this app on to enable Indian languages with unicode.
Mahalaxmi Calendars Team