A mush have series of books for all the JEE aspirants.
JEE Prep series of books is available for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for JEE aspirants. Every book contains detailed theory and solved examples. Good number of problems from previous years IITJEE and AIEEE papers have been explained in detail. The books are written in a manner so that an individual student can understand the concepts and problems. Students are suggested to solve the problems on their own then match the solutions, It will boost their confidence to take this challenging exam.
So go and get the books and give a boost to your JEE preparations !
You can also mail your suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (91)9099020032
All the Best !
Learning and practicing a science is always more fun when it's part of a game. This application uses game play to challenge both adults and kids alike. Questions range from basic to advanced to improve your Chemistry knowledge.
Different game play modes can be used test your speed and understanding. So, whether you want to play under the pressure of a timer or see how far you can get with multiple choice questions, this quiz will inspire and build your confidence. The quiz will give any science novice the confidence to tackle school chemistry, explore more advanced concepts and help build a solid foundation for future science. The topics covered are:
Solid, Liquid & Gas
Physical change & Chemical Change
Matter, atoms and nuclei
Periodic classification of elements (Periodic Table)
Relative atomic mass, relative formula mass, isotopes
Chemical reaction and equation
Acids, alkalis and Salts
Titrations and mixtures
Rates of reaction, energy changes and reversible reactions,
Chemical synthesis and Isomerism
Metals and Alloys
The Earth and its atmosphere & The Earth's structure,
Rocks and soils
Fuels, carbon and its compound
Hydrocarbons and Polymers
The app discovers the equations of chemical reactions even if the right or left part is unknown, helps you with organic and inorganic chemistry. The discovered reactions in an usual and ionic aspect will be mapped and formulas of organic chemistry are drawn for you.
Periodic convenient interactive table. Press a chemical element in the table to look the information.
The calculator of molar masses. Enter correctly a chemical compound and it will show molar masses and percentage of elements.
The table of solubility of substances is added in the app. Now your textbooks become waste!
The best solver of chemical equations for iPhone and iPad.
* Balance Me! – Solve the missing coefficients to balance chemical equations. LITE has 50 unique equations
* Elements Challenge - Random questions about elements
* Fully interactive Periodic Table
* Compound Glossary – LITE has details for 150 chemical compounds
All Chemical formulas,
Detail about periodic table data contain.
it also contains the conceptual explanation of most of the chemical/chemistry related terms
some are listed below
Ideal Gas Law
Dipole-interaction, Reactions, Substitution Reaction, Displacement Reaction, Addition Reaction, Combination Reaction, Reversible Reaction etc)
all functional Groups.........etc
Quick Reference to Access data as fast as possible.
Some of Them are Given bellow
Ionic Solubility Chart
Function Group ......... etc
You do not have to know everything by heart! Chemik application will be enough!
Use the Periodic Table just like a computer keyboard.
The chemist will show you possible products and balance the chemical reaction! All you have to do is enter the reactants.
With the Chemik you will learn everything you need to know about the elements, compounds and chemical reactions. its your guide to chemistry
Chemik contains names, designs, and many other options for more than 1,500 chemical compounds.
Chemik shows the reaction products of over 2,000 chemical reactions and balances them immediately .
Chemik balances all redox reactions .
Chemik includes lots of information about compounds, the elements and chemical reactions.
Exemplary compounds :
- Oxygen acids : HNO3 , H2SO 4 , H3PO4,H2CO3
- Anaerobic acids : HCl , HBr , H2S
- Hydroxides : NaOH , Ca(OH)2 Mg(OH)2 , Al(OH)3
- Acidic oxides : SO3 , Cl2O 7 , N2O5
- Basic oxides: Na2O, CaO , MgO
- Oxygen salts: Al(NO3)3 ,
- Anaerobic salts NaCl , KCl , LiF
Examples of chemical reactions :
For Salt :
- Zn + HCl ( metal + acid )
- MgO + HBr ( metal oxide + acid )
- CaO + HNO3 ( metal oxide + acid )
- Al 2O3 + SO3 ( metal oxide + nonmetal oxide )
- Zn (OH)2 + H2SO 4 ( hydroxide + acid )
- KOH + N2O5 ( + metalloid oxide hydroxide )
- Na + Cl 2 (metal + non-metal )
- Cl 2O7 + H2O ( acidic oxide + water )
- K + H 2O ( metal + water )
- K 2O + H2O ( metal oxide + water )
- KH + H2O ( metal hydride + water )
- Each element + oxygen
Options for compounds:
- Molecular weight
- Structural formula
- Molecular formula
- The ratio
- Atomic composition
- Chemical character
- Concentration rates
- Molar concentration
- Type of bond
Options for elements :
- General information
- Information about the atom
- The structure of the atom
Options for chemical reactions :
- Verbal record
- Ion record
It covers all you need to know to understand chemistry concepts. The chemistry practical exposes you to periodic table and dilution calculation.
Complete chemistry offers a quiz section for evaluating your knowledge and areas you need to improve on chemistry.
The app also has a note section where you can save notes of items you want to remember or a summary of certain concept.
The app basically covers syllabus for exams like WAEC, NECO, JAMB, KCSE, Post JAMB and GCE besides everyone can still use it.
The following topics are covered
State of Matter
Energy and Energy Change
Acids, Bases and Salts
Solubility of Substance
Rate of Reactions
Chemistry and Environment
Metals and its Compounds
Disclaimer: The question and solution section uses Past WAEC exam questions and solutions which were provided by WAEC for students planning to sit for WAEC exams
If you have a suggestion or issue with this app please kindly let me know through my contact email so that I will attend to it immediately. Remember to rate this app
- Initiate nearly 300 virtual chemical reactions by dragging elements into the Reaction Area.
- Amazing images and videos illustrate the molecules you create.
- Select alternate views of the Periodic Table to discover different aspects of the elements’ chemical properties.
- Touch any of the Periodic Table's 118 elements to see an image and fun fact about it.
- With helpful hints about reactions to try, there’s always something exciting to explore.
- “Featured Reactions” menus guide you through themed sets of chemical reactions related to particular applications,such as the environment, beauty products or cars.
- Learn more about how the Periodic Table is organized, and follow links to additional educational resources.
Play Store Reviews:
"My chemistry marks has grown Really, wow. No more words to describe this jewel" - Alessandro Migliardi
"Love the design To me what really matters is the app design and I have bot seen any periodic app that comes close to this one's design. Will definitely buy the paid version!!!" -- Kumail Naqvi
"Beautiful UI, great functionality This thing is amazing. As someone just starting to learn chem and stuff this is a great tool. Recommending it to all my friends." -- Mirzan Azlan
"Great design and excellent content I have no idea why this isn't more popular. This app is designed so well. This app is perfect at what it does. The conversions only make it better." -- Chris Kay
Clean and Elegant Chemistry app, that features:
- Interactive Periodic Table (just rotate your device to view the whole periodic table in a beautifully designed UI)
- Proper Tablet support included
- Necessary information about each element in the periodic table
- Instant search (no need to scroll through a list or Table)
Tired of calculated molar masses and other chemistry calculations ? well, no worries, this App will perform most general chemistry calculations for you, listed below:
-> Calculate Molar masses.
-> Calculate number of Moles.
-> Calculate Mass Percentages (%).
-> Calculate Values using the Ideal Gas law
-> Boyle's Law
-> Charles's Law
-> Avogadro's Law
-> Amonton's Law
PS: Individual Images for each element are fetched from Wikipedia
Use Menu button for fast collapse of expanded lists, swipe horizontally to view images completely
Like us on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/whitesofinfo
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/whitesof
Find our apps at : http://www.whitesof.com/apps
Around 1000 Abbreviations & 1000 Definitions in Physics and Chemistry for students.
Unique collection of "Physics" and "Chemistry" Abbreviations and Definitions for students who want to keep a reference in mobile.
The app covers most of the Scientific definitions used in physics and chemistry.
Please send suggestions to email@example.com
How well is your knowledge about the chemical elements. Do you known the abbreviation for oxygen or gold?
What you already know and where your gaps are, shows you this quiz. The quiz contains all known elements, and information about their properties.
Test your knowledge now!
- The game is divided into 8 levels of difficulty.
- Each level contains 15 questions.
- Each question has four possible answers are provided.
- For wrong answer you get 3 seconds penalty.
- Higher level can only be achieved if the lower level has been played less than 45 seconds.
- Registration of personal time on the leaderboard .
- Vibration ( On / Off) .
- Sound ( On / Off )
- Time ( On / Off)
With search menu to make easier to look up elements by name.
Translated into English and Spanish, more languages soon.
See the composition of each element:
- Atomic number
- Oxidation state
- Covalent radius
- Ionic radius
- Atomic radius
- Electronic shell
- Energy of first ionisation
- Atomic mass
- Boiling Point
- Melting point
- Link to Wikipedia for each item for more information
- List of elements for a faster search
Get a periodic table of elements in the palm of your hand all the information you need in your mobile.
Define reduction and oxidation (redox in short)reactions.
Represent a redox reaction in terms of electron transfer.
Define oxidizing and reducing agents and give examples.
Identify the oxidizing or reducing agent in a given reaction.
Define oxidation number and calculate the change in valency or oxidation number of species in a redox reaction.
Balance a redox reaction using ion–electron method.
Discuss everyday examples involving a redox process.
More details please visit http://www.wonderwhizkids.com/
"Wonderwhizkids.com" hosts concept oriented content in Maths & Sciences
specially designed for K-8 to K-12 grades. "Wonderwhizkids (WWK) enables
students to enjoy learning with application oriented, visually rich
content which is simple and easy to understand. The content is aligned to
best practices of learning and teaching.
Students can develop strong basics, critical thinking and problem
solving skills to do well in school and beyond. Teachers can use WWK as a
reference material to be more creative in designing engaging learning
experiences. Parents also can actively participate in their child's
development through WWK".
This topic covers under Chemistry subject as a part of the Chemical Reactions topic
and this topic contains following sub topics
Change of valency
Oxidizing and reducing agents
Balancing of reactions
Keeping in touch with Stetson is now easier and more enjoyable than ever before.
With this App, you can check out the latest Campus News and Events to find out what's happening at Stetson University.
Use the Campus Map to find your way around, and grab a pic from the Photos section to set as your iPhone Wallpaper.
Everything you want to know about Stetson is now at your fingertips.
- Athletics - Find out the latest Hatters sports news, schedules, and score updates.
- Multimedia - Watch Stetson YouTube videos and look through Instagram and wallpaper photos.
- Twitter and Facebook - Stay up to date with news and links.
- Library - look up hours, materials, and important reference information.
- And much more!
Stetson University: Go Hatters!