* *Not compatible with Tmobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phones* * I'll stick with the old clunky Chimpadeedo app which DOES work on this phone & on my Android Samsung 12.2 tablet..Why would you 'update" an app but make the new version no longer compatible/installable with the mobile devices we use? Please provide an update that works with Android devices (including the 4.3 operating system version that Tmobile supports. Tmobile customers cannot update our operating system to the latest android version since they say it's not stable enough on some Samsung Galaxy phones.)
Useful, but dumb name. Please consider renaming this app to something more sensible. The name is so long that it is wrapped in the app drawer. It is also sorted separately from the main MailChimp app and the editor. Something like MailChimp Lists or Signup would be better, I think.
Crashes Worked fine till last update now crashes everytime you press submit. I liked it before now it's useless.
Very Convenient This would be better if users could remove it from memory, improving system speed and conserving scarce resources.
Seems to be good for what it claims. Two complaints. 1) why can't we choose to have no background image, just color? I just want plain white. 2) image adding should not automatically go to gallery. Most apps have you pick. I want to grab a logo that's on the cloud, not local, but there's no easy method for this.
Was good stopped working Doesn't work since the last update on android using HTC one m8. Crashes every time I add an email
Chimpadeedoo has been revamped and renamed MailChimp Subscribe.
- Multiple account support
- Multiple form support
- Automatically add subscribers to groups
- Shows groups as fields in the signup form
- Ability to add blur/opacity to background images, ability to use solid color backgrounds, and more
- Access to successful and failed subscribers
- Export subscribers
If something's not working, you have a neat idea, or just want to say hello, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fastest way to invoice your clients, capture expenses and track your time.
Mobile Forms and Surveys. Offline data collection and in-shop customer feedback