++ Diabetic Organizer is the All in One Diabetes management app for you to help you track, monitor and take control your blood glucose levels.
++ EMAIL your Track PDF Reports and SHARE your Glucose readings with your Doctor
++ Record your progress with Food, Exercise and other activities.
++ Very simple and Easy to use Interface.
++ WHAT YOU CAN TRACK ++
++ GLUCOSE ++
++ MEDICATION ++
++ ACTIVITY ++
++ WEIGHT ++
++ CARBS ++
++ WATER ++
++ SETTINGS ++
+++ Offline Food Database with Over 175,000 foods,restaurant foods etc.
+++ Monitor nutrition ingredients,calories, fiber,sugers etc
++ Calendar gives you the glimpse of your daily takings and your activities.
++ Glucose module lets you track your daily glucose levels on day to day and Time to Time
++ You can Add / Edit / Delete glucose records in Glucose module
++ Record the amount of medication taken
++ Track your food habituates with Carbs Module.
++ View the bar on carbs module to analyze food taken daily
++ Track your Daily Weight, Activities, exercise levels
++ Check the Amount of water taken daily with water module very easily and effectively
++ Change the Units as S.I. or local US units
++ Set your daily goals/Allowance on settings module.
++ Perfect for Diabetes Track Management.
++ OverView Lets you know the Amount of Glucose,medication,Weight,Carbs,water taken on monthly calendar
++ You can add unlimited number of records with out any In App Purchases
++ No Internet connection is required except for sharing your data.
++ All the data is stored with in the App.
++ Add Notes to each Log record.
++ With EMAIL and WIFI Sharing Functionality you can send your records to your doctor in PDF Format.
++ Budget your daily carb allowance.
++ Track your weight and BMI changes.
++ Offline Food database to track your carbs and sugar quantity taken.
++ Reports Module lets you convert your data into PDF reports and share them via Email/Wifi.
We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. The current version brings:
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
- Number input with your keyboard or a convenient on-screen number pad
- Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
- Automatic Android backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn't mean losing all of your data.
- Manual backup & restore: save all of your data to a file on your phone or favorite cloud service for later import.
- Share your data: email an html version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it to Google Drive or Dropbox for safe keeping.
- Notepad: take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we'll add them to the notes for you.
- A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
- Daily reminders: Get a notification at times you specify every day.
- Android Wear support: Reply to reminders by speaking your blood sugar into your smart watch.
- Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
- Cloud sync: sync your data a cloud service and keep all of your devices up to date.
- Medication tracking: track your medication along side your blood sugar readings.
Everyone benefits of yoga. And how does it help in fighting diabetes? Yes, yoga is the best remedy for keeping blood sugar levels under control. Therefore, it also helps in maintaining blood pressure, keeping weight in check and treats symptoms of diabetes. Here are the best yoga asana videos you can practice if you complain of this health condition.
1. Yoga Exercises for Diabetes - Special Asana to Cure Diabetes and Diet Tips.
2. Bhujang Asana Yoga for Diabetes.
3. Dr CV Rao Yoga Asanas For Diabetes (Madhumeham).
4. Yoga Techniques for Diabetics.
5. GuruNanda Yoga Postures for Diabetes/ High Blood Sugar.
6. Iyengar Yoga for Diabetes in Tamil.
7. Dhanur Asana Yoga for Diabetes.
8. Yoga as Therapy to Cure Diabetes.
9. Yoga Tips for Diabetes - Poses to functioning the pancreas.
10. Yoga for Diabetes with Keri Marino.
11. Yoga for Diabetes (Madhumeh Ke Liye) : Simple Exercises To Treat Diabetes.
12. Dahn Yoga: Diabetes and Exercise Tip.
13. Dhanurasana - Yoga Excercise for Diabetes.
14. Yoga & natural remedies for Diabetes.
15. How to Cure Diabetes With YOGA (On Chair For Beginners).
16. Yogic Chart for Diabetes - Asana, Yoga Posture, Benefits.
17. Pranayama - Yoga Exercise for Diabetes.
18. Bhujangasana - Yoga Excercise for Diabetes.
19. Pawanmuktasana - Yoga Exercisefor Diabetes.
20. Surya Namaskar - Yoga Exercise for Diabetes.
21. Pavanamuktasana Yoga To Reduce Gastric And Diabetes Problems.
22. Diabetics - Yogasana - Simple yoga postures to control Diabetes.
23. Halasana - Yoga Excercise for Diabetes.
24. Ustrasana - Yoga Exercise for Diabetes.
25. Ardha Matsyendrasana - Yoga Excercise for Diabetes.
Download this app right now and get it started. Stay Healthy!
Disclaimer: All the videos have been curated specially by our fitness experts. The informational videos are the sole property of the respective experts and we are not responsible for any copyright issues.
This app allows you to store your blood glucose readings articles, set reminders to check, notify someone that you checked, and reports showing past entries. App is intended solely for educational purposes, and is not a substitute for the medical advice provided by a physician or other healthcare professional.
Blood Sugar Test Premium Details can be easily to read with just a few finger touches and Blood Sugar is super easy to navigate. What better tool is there to track your glucose history and to show your doctor your sugar level on your next visit. You must never disregard professional medical advice, or delay seeking medical advice because you are accessing and using the information provided by our App. The Information cannot be used for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, or in any way mitigating a specific health issue or disease.
It can also not be used with the intention of prescribing a medication or other modality of treatment. You must always speak with your physician before starting any new approach to managing your health, including vitamins and minerals, exercise and other therapeutic modalities.
Filter recipes by carbohydrate value, calories, meal type, type of cuisine, preparation time, cooking time and time it takes to cook. New recipes are automatically updated weekly, too.
Recipes from the range of Diabetes.co.uk cookbooks, including:
30 Day Low Carb Meal Plan
Diabetes Cookbook 2014
Christmas Cooknook 2014
Back to School Cookbook
Tasty recipe ideas for the whole family; parents and children. If you have any questions or comments regarding the functionality or operation of this app please visit http://www.diabetes.co.uk/app and we will be happy to answer any questions.
This is our second ever app! Kieran (the App Wizard) has been working hard with Giverny on the design and functionality and so we're all very excited about it so all feedback is appreciated. Reach us at Diabetes.co.uk on the following:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/diabetescouk
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/diabetescouk
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/diabetescouk
- Forum: http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/
Kieran has loads of improvements planned, so please give us your feedback.
Monitor your blood glucose, insulin, mood, HbA1c and lots more with the only diabetes app recommended by Europe's largest diabetes community Diabetes.co.uk.
DiabetesPA is the app to help you monitor, and more importantly, see the interactions between:
- Blood glucose levels
- Mood and emotions
- Blood pressure
- Carb and calorie intake
- Alcohol consumption
- Weight and BMI
Track your highs and lows, set medication reminders and see how each aspect of your health interacts with the Progress chart.
- Easy and quick entry for whatever you want to track
- Export graphs and readings for your doctor or healthcare team
- See how each aspect of your health interacts with the Progress graph
- See how many hypers/hypos you've experienced
- Syncs with the web so you can use diabetespa.com to access your stats (launching October 1, 2015)
- Share your glucose levels, weight loss, HbA1c and insulin to let other people know how you're getting on
- Customise your dashboard with your profile
- Access to Europe's largest diabetes forum (www.diabetes.co.uk/forum) through the app
Let us know what you think at diabetespa.com/support
Join us on Facebook at facebook.com/diabetespa
We give you tasty yet glucose free and hence sugar level controlling recipes .We ensure that our users get healthy diabetic recipes which makes you healthy and fit . Precaution is the best so we should follow healthy eating . With these healthy recipes we can cook anything without harming your body.The app will will be your diabetic meal planner. Diabetic menu planning will be much easier if you have free food journals which caters you more diabetic food recipes and with that you can make a healthy , diabetic friendly menu. Depending on person some will gain or loose weight , but its also determined by the food we eat . These diabetic recipes will be the ultimate cookbook that will help you to control your diabetes and it can be your diabetic food tracker .
Whats in the application
Healthy lunch diabetic recipes to help you assist in preparing something good for your body.
amazing collection of healthy dinner recipes who are in search of diabetic friendly dishes to prepare for their family members or themselves.
Vast collection of easy yet diet friendly dishes which you can browse through .
Interesting features in the application .
We are excited to announce shopping list feature which allows you to add healthy groceries you find while browsing recipes which ensures you have a healthy grocery list which is good for your body .
Favorite list is yet another feature that makes recipes easily accessible from the favorite list at a click , so that now you wont miss anything that's of importance to you .
If you love cooking you cook healthy you will be having a lot of cooking fans. Be the healthy chef master among your friends and family . Follow these directions and you may not need any diabetic sugar tracker where to reduce the consumption of sugar and fat.
If we follow diabetes diet recipes in proper way we can surely control diabetics. Those who have high sugar levels and diabetes may have urge to have sweets , for them there are special diabetic cupcake recipes. Cook serve delicious simple diabetic recipes and enjoy healthy life style. Our recipes are so tailored that it stands out from the number of other diabetic apps which are free.
these healthy juices and other diabetic friendly recipes will make your whole body energetic and young . For n healthy heart and mind follow these healthy diet plans. Studies have proved that healthy juices will and healthy juicing will help to control diabetics. Food and wine are best combination for all food lovers. Diabetic recipe app will always helps choose the best way for diabetic weight loss.
Start your day with healthy breakfast diabetic breakfast recipes . Have a healthy life and enjoy cooking !!!!!
Diabetes mellitus, or simply diabetes, is a group of metabolic diseases in which a person has high blood sugar, either because the pancreas does not produce enough insulin, or because cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced. This high blood sugar produces the classical symptoms of polyuria (frequent urination), polydipsia (increased thirst) and polyphagia (increased hunger).
There are three main types of diabetes mellitus (DM).
The applicaiton has information about
1 What is diabetes?
2 Diabetes facts
3 What is the impact of diabetes?
4 What causes diabetes?
5 What are the different types of diabetes?
Type 1 diabetes
Type 2 diabetes
6 Other types of diabetes
7 What are diabetes symptoms?
8 How is diabetes diagnosed?
9 The oral glucose tolerance test
10 Why is blood sugar checked at home?
11 What are the acute complications of diabetes?
12 What are the chronic complications of diabetes?
13 What can be done to slow diabetes complications?
14 Some Facts And Myths Regarding Diabetes
15 Complications linked to badly controlled diabetes:
Learn What is DIABETES & avoid the DISEASE
Any doubt mail us – firstname.lastname@example.org or http://appzinventors.com/
On a diet? Suffering food allergies? Managing your weight? With MealLogger you can simply photograph your food intake, add a bit of text and nutrient information if you choose, and you’re done. And, if you work with a health professional, MealLogger allows you to connect directly to your dietitian, nutritionist, fitness trainer, etc for feedback, advice, and support over mobile.
And now you can connect to your friends with MealLogger groups! Create your own community based on your lifestyle, and connect with your friends, family members, colleagues, peer-support groups, or anyone sharing a common interest. Each group member shares their personal food diary with the group, facilitating a network of peer conversation and encouragement. If you're not yet ready to share with a group, follow a public group to learn more about peer-interaction or to research a specific diet you've always been curious about.
Designed with your privacy in mind, MealLogger groups can also be completely private -- no need to worry about posting updates to social networks or public forums where everyone can see. With private MealLogger groups, you can get same social support you love in a place built specifically for personal healthy eating conversation with those you trust.
Did you know: studies show on average using a food journal can lead to a weight loss of more than 10% over the course of a year. And we all know a picture is worth a thousand words. We’ve combined the two to give you a powerful mobile tool that helps you take control of your diet and nutrition, and reach your goals. With MealLogger, we’ve streamlined the process so you can also track your exercise and personal biometrics in one easy-to-use app.
What are you waiting for? Download your MealLogger photo food journal and begin recording your meals immediately. Don’t forget to set up your free account to save your diary to the cloud for access through multiple devices!
Questions? Please contact us through the Help button on the Account page or send us an email at email@example.com with any questions about how MealLogger can help you achieve your diet and fitness goals! If your health professional is not currently using MealLogger, contact us through the Help Button on the Account page and we will reach out to help you get connected.
Take charge of your health and wellbeing with MealLogger, the photo food journal designed to help you eat better.
-The MealLogger Team
(SEO: food journal, food diary, meal journal, meal diary, diet journal, diet diary, nutrition journal, nutrition diary, diet, nutrition, friend, pal, social, lose weight, lose fat, fitness, exercise, tracker, meal logger)