Digg delivers the most interesting and talked-about stories on the Internet. Powered by social signals and old-fashioned human judgment, our editors turn the Internet's vast and cacophonous flood of articles, blog posts, magazine pieces, status updates, photos and videos into the elegant and endlessly engrossing mix known as Digg. And now the new Digg Reader is a simple, powerful and speedy way to follow your favorite sources and publishers.
◆ Introducing Digg Reader for Android! A fast, clean, and simple real-time reading app.
◆ Find and follow your favorite online publishers, writers, and bloggers.
◆ Organize RSS feeds and other sources via folders. Quickly sort to see the most popular items across the social Internet.
◆ Digg your favorite stories and share them via Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Tumblr, LinkedIn, email, and text.
◆ Save stories to read later on Digg, Instapaper, and Pocket.
Have a suggestion? Trouble with our app?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to us on Twitter: @DiggSupport
“Digg captures a snapshot of all of the Web’s hottest streams. Then it presents a smart, gorgeous, editorially coherent digest of what’s popular online.” - Slate
"Digg doesn't suck anymore." - Ben Parr, CNET
"Top 50 Best Websites of 2012" - Time Magazine
- Feedly http://feedly.com
- Feed Wrangler http://feedwrangler.net
- Feedbin http://feedbin.me
- Fever http://feedafever.com
"Press for Android is a news reader that actually cares about design" - The Verge
"Press is still the best for RSS on Android after moving to Feedly" - Android Central
"Press for Android is so good that it doesn’t need a fancy title" - Beautiful Pixels
We designed an app that we want to use and hopefully our attention to detail will be evident on every screen. Follow us on Twitter @25Squares.
- No ads
- Syncs with Feedly, Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, and Fever
- Light theme and dark theme
- Immersive mode when viewing articles (KitKat devices)
- One-tap saving to Pocket/Instapaper
- Offline image caching
- Offline reading support
- Background syncing (with notifications)
- Widgets (Lockscreen support for 4.2+)
- Readability integration
- Vertical or horizontal swiping to navigate articles
- Quickly mark articles as read/unread
- Mark articles as read while scrolling (toggle on/off in action bar)
- Clean reading environment
- Image zooming
- Change reading font style and size
- Article text alignment
- Share the articles you read or star them for later
- Open articles in the app or your default browser
- YouTube API support
- DashClock extension
- See the new swipe gestures in action: http://twentyfivesquares.com/blog/2013/12/18/press-1-5/
- Swipe quickly from left to right to mark article as read
- Swipe quickly from right to left to mark article as starred
- Swipe and pull article list rows to reveal quick actions
- When reading an article:
- Double-tap an image to get a closer look
- Double-tap anywhere else to mobilize the article
- Tap the article title to read it in the browser
Please email us if you have any questions or problems. For ideas on how we can make the app better, check out our UserVoice page (https://twentyfivesquares.uservoice.com/) and let us know.
Help us translate Press into different languages! http://crowdin.net/project/press
*Formerly a Google Reader client
This wonderfully designed app is responsive to phones and tablets. Our navigation is easy and intuitive.
Warning - We will live up to our name and you might just get lost in our endless feed of immersive content.
The completely redesigned NBC News app can be used on both your phone and tablet. Here are a few highlights:
• Faster and more visual than ever before
• Stories download automatically so you can keep reading when you’re offline
• Even more videos, slideshows and articles now available
• Unique split screen plays video while you read stories
Our live, continuous coverage gives you all the news you want, and now it’s easier than ever to share the stories that matter most to you.
Ook scannen wij elke minuut welke nieuwsberichten en video's gedeeld, geliked en getweet worden door miljoenen Nederlanders. De meest besproken verhalen zetten we voor jou in een overzicht, zodat jij altijd kunt meepraten over alles wat upcoming is.
Download nu de Upcoming app voor:
★ Dagelijkse hilariteit, voor jou geselecteerd door onze Content Kings & Queens
★ De tofste tweets, memes, quizes, GIFjes, plaatjes en video's.
★ Ontdek de meest besproken verhalen en video's van Nederland
★ Deel alles wat trending is met je vrienden via Twitter, Facebook of e-mail
Nu downloaden betekent nooit meer dode momenten. Check onze selectie van de meest hilarische advertenties op Marktplaats. Huiver weer als vanouds bij de top 10 van de engste tekenfilm-booswichten uit je jeugd. Maak de "Is de tekst van Bløf of komt-ie uit Suske en Wiske?"-quiz. Of ontdek als eerste die virale video waar iedereen het morgen over heeft!
Heb je vragen, problemen of feedback? Laat het ons weten. Mail ons op email@example.com of op Twitter via @upcoming. Zo bouwen we een steeds betere app.
En fans? De belangrijkste hebben we alvast binnen ;)
"De app is het beste wat Nederland te bieden heeft, op mij na." - Ivo Niehe
"Deze app danst de morgen in, nog voor het gister werd" - Paskal Jakobsen
"De inhoud van de app greep me bij mijn kuif en liet me niet meer los. Wow!" - Gerda Verburg
"Populaire plaatjes, filter op categoriën, veelbesproken nieuwsberichten en alles wat trending is. Tot zover de app, tot morgen." - Matthijs van Nieuwkerk
* Current news by industry verticals: Finance, Tech, Media, Politics, Strategy, Sports, and more
* Exclusively produced videos, charts, photo slideshows and other enhanced multimedia
* Favorite articles for later or offline reading
* Share content through any installed app
* View full comment stream for each post
* Newspaper list can be updated online
* Sort by "A-Z", "User" and "Frequently Read"
* Personalize the order of the newspapers by using up and down arrow or drag and drop.
* Show mobile or desktop version of the newspaper
* Add/Delete newspaper, magazine
* Adjustable font size
* Share the news
* Automatic cache delete
* Open with standard internet browser
* Update slowed it down!
- There are 2 mode of the application: Desktop and Mobile. Desktop version of the newspapers may take longer to load. Check which mode do you use on Settings page.
And of course it may differ based on newspaper's server load time and your network connection speed which we can't control them.
* How do I delete newspaper?
- Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then touch the trash icon on the right side of the newspaper that you want to delete.
* How do I unfavorite newspaper?
- Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then uncheck the newspaper that you do not want to see on the main page.
* Subscription only. You can see headlines of articles but can't read without subscribing.
- Some newspapers want subscription. We can do nothing for it but you can uncheck or delete the newspaper if you do not want to see on the list.
* Last update took my favorite newspapers from the top of the list.
- Go to settings page and select "Frequently Read". Default sort is A->Z.
* Which news / newspaper sources can I read?
- BBC News, Sky News, Daily Mail, The Sun, The Guardian...
* Any problem...
- Please contact us before any problem.
- NY Times (Technology)
- PC Magazine
- The Register
Note that this is an RSS feeds reader -- you can view the title, description, and date/time of publication for each RSS feed item. To view the full details of a corresponding news story, the browser is opened to the respective webpage.
NOTE: Twitter has discontinued RSS feed support.
- Select the 'Reader' tab for a presentation of the current feed's items.
- Select the 'Feeds' tab for a list of selectable feeds from various sources.
- Select the 'Favorites' tab for a list of your stored favorites.
- Select the 'Settings' tab to view and edit preferences.
Press and hold any feed item, feed, or favorite for additional options.
Feed items can be opened in your browser, and they can also be shared. A given feed can be set as the feed to be shown at startup, and it can be added to your 'Favorites' list.
Feed items previously loaded over 1 hour prior may be hidden by using the 'Hide Older' menu, and hiding older feed items can be the default through checking the corresponding 'Settings' tab item.
Wolf Mountain Apps has no affiliation with the feed providers. All trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. We do our best to present the feeds with sufficient fidelity, so please contact us if you believe our feed presentation has errors.
It supports some services for now:
- Google Reader
- JustReader works good on tablets on on phones too!
- works offline
- light and nice UI
- podcasts loading
Pls, leave your suggestions here: http://justreader.uservoice.com
Do not post questions in Android Market comments. I can't reply you.
Also you can contact me by email
Millions of people use feedly every day on their Android phones and tablets to connect to the blogs and news sites that matter to them. From tech to business to design to cooking to fashion, feedly helps you discover new Youtube channels, blogs or news sites you can add to your feedly and easily read in one place.
Because it is powered by RSS, feedly is an open system: you can add any RSS feed to your feedly and easily read the content of your favorite feeds on the go. Just enter the URL of a feed in the search bar.
Feedly integrates seamlessly with Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Buffer, OneNote, Pinterest and LinkedIn so that you can easily share the stories you read in your feedly with your friends and colleagues.
We believe in speed and simplicity. We spent a lot of time making sure that feedly is the best reader available on Android phones and tablets. The app loads fast and offer a simple and clean reading experience which will make your eyes happy.
The best way to start is to search of a blog and youtube channel you read regularly and add it to your feedly.
If you are looking for inspiration, you can open the search panel and browse some of our popular topics and discover the best blogs for tech, business, marketing, entrepreneurship, design, cooking, photography and more.
Your mission is to deliver in one place all the knowledge and inspiration you need to keep ahead.
[We are firstname.lastname@example.org and @feedly if you need support or want to report a bug]
Instapaper for Android provides a mobile and tablet-optimized Text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Saves most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for tablet and phone screens
- Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content
- Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes, subways, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections
- Optimized tablet interface
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
- Folders for organization
- Share via web browser and any app that supports sharing
- Rotation lock
- Download up to 500 articles on your phone or tablet, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Search, via in-app purchase
Our curators write concise and fact-filled “updates” to give you what you need to know while on the go. We only link to the most relevant and original sources with the best reporting, and weed out the overwhelming noise in the news space. Additionally, you can customize your news feed to follow only the topics you love - whether it’s sports, movies or parenting. Never miss a thing on the subjects you care most about.
Drop us a line at www.inside.com and follow us on Twitter @Inside.
- Save time by reading updates written and summarized by our team of curators. They boil down lengthy news stories to just the key facts.
- Be the first to know about breaking news and viral stories before they become viral. With round-the-clock coverage, we publish a new story every 3-5 minutes, day and night.
- /Top feed includes the 100 most important and trending stories of the moment. This feed allows you to catch up on what the world is talking about.
- Easily customize your personal feed by following your favorite topics.
- Swipe left on any update to read through the topic archive. Quickly drill down and get more information on the stories that interest you.
- Share your opinions by commenting and voting stories up or down. The updates with the most up-votes will move to the /Top feed.
- Automatically create a user profile that displays which topics you follow and your activity within the app.
- Personalized push notifications to receive alerts on breaking news and topics that matter to you.
What the press is saying:
“Makes browsing the news so frictionless, compulsive, and pleasurable that I began to wonder why we are attracted to the news in the first place.”
MIT Technology Review, Jason Pontin
“Inside isn’t your average summary of the world’s top 20 stories that matter. It’s a breakdown of all the stories that matter. 1,000 of them a day. And it hardly misses a beat.”
Daily Beast, Brian Ries
"A comprehensive package for news junkies"
The Verge, Nathan Ingraham
“Has proven immediately addictive to fans.”
WebProNews, Chris Crum
This beautiful design adapts responsively to your device's size, from a phone to a mini to a full-size tablet, so you can be assured the app will look great on whatever you're carrying.
And this app is smart: When you finish reading an article, the homepage is dynamically stitched in below the article. You don't need to keep clicking on the navigation to get around the app — it just knows where you'll want to go next and opens up a path for you. We know you expect this from us, and that's what we aimed to deliver.
When our Mashable Velocity algorithm predicts a story is about to go viral, we'll send an Android notification to you. But we have to warn you, it's pretty addicting. Just promise us that you'll read the one story that you're notified about, and then you'll actually get back to work.