This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest issue.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months (12 Issues)
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through Google Play Account settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Newspaper list can be updated online
* Sort by "A-Z", "User" and "Frequently Read"
* Show mobile or desktop version of the newspaper
* Add/Delete newspaper, magazine
* Adjustable font size
* Share the news
* Automatic cache delete
* Open with standard internet browser
* How do I delete newspaper?
Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then touch the trash icon on the right side of the newspaper that you want to delete.
* How do I unfavorite newspaper?
Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then uncheck the newspaper that you do not want to see on the main page.
* Subscription only. You can see headlines of articles but can't read without subscribing.
- Some newspapers want subscription. We can do nothing for it but you can uncheck or delete the newspaper if you do not want to see on the list.
* Any problem...
- Please contact us before any problem.
- Get breaking news and views from SBS and its worldwide network of media partners.
- Quickly stream video and audio reports.
- Easily share your favourite articles using Twitter, Facebook and email.
We'd love your feedback - please send compliments and criticism to: email@example.com.
If you're a fan of the app, check out SBS's news & current affairs websites:
You can also change the country from the settings and choose to read news from USA, UK, Canada or India.
Please send us your feedback to info AT nuvus dot com
How To use ?
Flip news page by (Left --> Right) or (Right <-- Left).
*** Features in "Australia news HD" ***
1. Tick your Favourite newspaper and magazines.
2. Flip news by Left or Right..
3. News listed in HD Table View.
4. Smooth menu top bar.
5. Categorized News.
6 Automatic cache delete.
7. Share news to Social Community sites like FB, Twitter etc..
8. Day night mode will help you to read smoothly on day and night.
9. Total Page No:( Ex:- 2/20 ) shown on top of Detail Page.
10. Scroll News Detail Page up or Down.
Following list of Newspapers available:-
* The Daily Telegraph
* Sydney Morning Herald
* The Age
* Australian Financial Review
* The Australian
* Herald Sun
* Fox Sports
* Canberra times
* Courier mail
* Business Day
? Any problem...
- Please contact us before any problem at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keyword:- news, Australia news, Australia newspapers, Newspapers, brisbane, queensland, victoria, sydney, melbourne
Forget what you know about news consumption and meet the new approach for consuming news & videos: no more duplicated news stories, no more hard work for pinpointing the most prominent stories and no more hard work creating your personal news edition !
In Newsfusion Australian News, you'll always find a fresh, top selection of the most significant news articles & videos of Australia and any of its states.
Powered by the highly-acclaimed Newsfusion engine, this app's main goal is simple: Help you catch up on the news in minimal time and on your own schedule.
In less than a minute, you can be on top of the latest “must-know” items: This is the app where you stop by to have a quick glimpse at the most important news stories of the day, the week, or the hour.
So, what exactly do you get in Newsfusion Australian News?
* No setup or learning time required. Fire the app for the first time – and immediately see what are the current “must-know” news - from all major news outlets !
* Catch up on your own schedule: You can choose your own time-frame in one tap, so you'll be up-to-date no matter how often you're checking things out.
* Videos curated from leading news sources
* Check out only the headlines – or go deeper: You can check out any news item's coverage from the many sources which covered it. Seeing how different publications cover the same event from different angles was never so easy !
* See what people you follow on Twitter had to say about any given story and have their tweets affect which stories you see first, giving you a socially-personalized news summary
* No need to set up your sources and start looking for feeds! The app automatically picks the most relevant article for any real-world event and shows it to you – and it also learns what sources you prefer as you use the app, and shows coverage from them to you when it's available.
* Choose your favorite topics so you can easily stay on top of the things in the topics that matter to you. If there's a specific region, news section, politician, topic or anything else you'd like to follow, this is the easiest, most efficient way to do so!
* Notifications about notable events are sent to you as they occur! Never lose a key update again. (and if you prefer not to bothered, you can turn them off :) )
The app features content from leading online news & video sources, including ABC News, Sky News, Yahoo, Perth Now (and more) and covers news from all states: New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria and Western Australia.
From user reviews of other Newsfusion-powered apps:
"Perfect news app" - Bernhard (5 stars)
"Wow. One of the best news apps out there!" - Ferdy (5 stars)
"Excellent! I really like this!" (5 stars)
Follow and chat with us at: http://twitter.com/NewsfusionApps
Optimised for 7 inch tablets and updated throughout the day, you can enjoy exclusive access to news, analysis and opinion from The Australian wherever you are.
• News coverage from Australia’s leading journalists
• Browse your favourite section (Opinion, National Affairs, World, Features, Business, Aus IT and Sport)
• Industry specific pages for Higher Education, Media, Aviation, Legal Affairs and Telecommunications
• Offline browsing
• Optimised for 7 inch tablets, specifically: Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) and Kindle Fire
• More to come…
NOTE: Access to the app requires requires The Australian Digital Pass; The Australian Digital Pass allows you to access this app as well as to subscriber-only content on your computer, iPad and smartphone. This exclusive content (including industry specific blogs, interactive analysis, access to archived stories and news digests) is all available with one login.
For more information on subscribing, with the Digital Pass, go to: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/subscribe
Australia newspapers app, features the biggest Australia newspapers all in ONE app from the likes of; The Daily Telegraph, News.com.au, Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, Australian Financial Review, The Australian, Herald Sun, Perth Now.
* set favourites. This feature allows you to organize
your newspaper listings by favourites.
* Add newspaper, magazine to the Australia newspaper App.
* Auto-favorites: News read more often will can be put up
on your list.
* Delete newspaper from your list
* Adjustable font size
* Open with standard internet browser
* Sort by "A-Z" and "Frequently Read"
✪ One Finger access to the following Australia Newspapers:
★ the age
★ the australian
★ the mercury
★ fox sports
★ sydney morning herald
★ google news
★ herald sun
★ the advocate
★ the daily telegraph
★ the advertiser
★ courier mail
★ perth now
★ brisbane times
★ business day
★ canberra times
★ financial review
★ newcastle herald
★ wa today
feecha is your neighbourhood news app. It is the best way to see what's happening in the neighbourhoods you care about – we do this by gathering content from newspapers, magazines, blogs and other apps that you can personalize. Think of us as a Flipboard for your neighbourhood.
Here's what you can do with feecha:
- Follow the neighbourhoods you care about and view a news feed for each neighbourhood
- Specify your interests so content is tailored to you
- View by interest and by neighbourhood, e.g. "Things To Do around Sentosa"
- See what’s nearby or in all of Singapore
- Bookmark a story (e.g. restaurant review) so you can go back to it later
- Get directions to a story's location
- Contribute a story of your own to the Forum
- Easily share stories to chat applications and social networks
Here's what we don't do:
- Take your contact list to spam your friends
- Drain battery when feecha is closed
- Do anything funky with your device
Note that feecha content is Singapore only at the moment.
We've handpicked from over 1000 sources, organized across 220 of Singapore's neighbourhoods and 20 interests including:
NEWS - Mainstream news in Straits Times and Channel News Asia, as well as citizen news in The Real Singapore and The Independent
HAPPENINGS - From I-S Magazine, Timeout, EventFinda to City Nomad, we have every notable event in Singapore covered
FOOD - Pro reviews from the likes of RubbishEatRubbishGrow, the4moose and six&seven
THINGS TO DO - Recommendations on activities, attractions and places from TheSmartLocal, Foursquare and travel websites
Other interests include arts, beauty, cakes & cafes, campus, community, deals, fashion, marketplace, movies, nightlife, pets, pubs & bars, shopping, sports and voices.
And here's what people have said about us:
THE NEW PAPER - "The idea to bring the kampung spirit to a digital platform came to them in a bar."
THE STRAITS TIMES - "The concept is simple: Users post comments or photos of anything they find interesting, which appears on a map as a feecha - a speech bubble-shaped cartoon creature."
HARDWARE ZONE - "The potential uses are vast - from foodies sharing pictures of delicious food at a particular restaurant to shoppers alerting others of a great sale at a shopping mall."
WIRED MAGAZINE - "feecha is a unique app that enables you to find 'what's hot now' in your location by screening content from all over the web."
TECH IN ASIA - "It offers something different from traditional news reader apps. Since it’s a location-first news reader app, users also can discover information that’s not necessarily news-related. For example, when reading a food review tagged to my neighborhood, I learned about a cool ice cream place about 400 meters from my house that I had never heard of before."
VULCAN POST - "Jaded by throngs of irrelevant posts? Feecha might just be the solution you need."
YAHOO! - "The potential is undeniable."
STUFF MAGAZINE - "An amazing Singaporean app." 5 out of 5 stars.
Please email us at email@example.com:
- If you have any suggestions, questions or bugs
- If you'd like feecha in your city (it’s Singapore only at the moment)
- If you want to submit your publication to feecha as a source of content
It includes the RSS feeds from the most relevant news providers of
the country. In addition to that, you can also manage them or add more by
clicking on the Menu -> Manage News Providers.
Go to the news website of your interest that contains RSS or ATOM feed
support and click on share the URL with this app to add as News Provider
directly from your browser.
The user interface was built to bring you the most important information using the ultimate techniques on Android platform. Each source has its own tab and you can navigate thru them by a simple touch. News are loaded on the screen and as you scroll down more articles gets loaded.
** Special UI for tablets!
** Configure the frequency of updates on Menu -> Settings -> Notifications
** Configure which newspapers you want to read from on Menu -> Settings -> Newspapers
** Please RATE this app if you liked!
** Visit our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Acerola-Mobile/402532423137711
** Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issue or suggestions! Thanks!
Amandeep was voluntarily running first and only weekly Punjabi program in rural region of Coffs Harbour (NSW), famous as Woolgoolga, the village of first Punjabi/Indian settlement in Australia. The program was a huge success in distributing information, entertainment and running community programs.
Since year 2000 Australia is experiencing a huge migration boom from Indian subcontinent especially from Punjab. The streets of big cities like Melbourne and Sydney never seen a big number of Indian youth ever before. For the large population of Indians in foreign land there was a need of community based radio channel. Amandeep tried his best to convert this need into an opportunity to serve the community and mother tongue . He started working on this bigger goal.
There was 3 stage plan to start 24 hour broadcasting in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. There were number of limitations at first stage. The biggest was lack of spectrum availability in major city for specific language broadcasting(and it still is). After lot of research, side band of FM channel was chosen which is more commonly known as 'chip radio' in Canada and subscription model was chosen. Teams were formed which took various responsibilities such as studio building, instrumentation, quality control, advisory, etc. Program structure and content was discussed and planned. The first 24 hour test broadcast covering Sydney was conducted on 3rd July 2006. The official live launch was on 29th September, 2006. Programs improved day by day and more concepts were launched.
Harman Radio was the channel which exclusively targeted Indian audiences for 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Having studio and corporate office in Sydney, studios in Melbourne and Muktsar (Punjab), we broadcasted all across Sydney and Melbourne in Punjabi and Hindi. We also feel proud for being the first ever to live broadcast of Sports, Cultural and Religious activities of Indian origin in Australia. Being pioneers within the industry, we also contributed to the Indian community businesses by promoting their products and services on our Radio.
Day at Harman Radio would start with Gurbani at 4 am with Asa Di Vaar, followed by morning Gurbani, Shabad Kirtan and Katha till 8 am. 8.00 to 9.00am was Bhajan followed by the morning program which includes live news from Australia and India, Traffic, Weather, requests, etc. During day, theme based programs such as "Apni Saanjh" based on northern India's History, Literature and Poetry, "Heer Majajan" based on Punjabi Boliyan, "Matinee Masala" based on Bollywood Commentaries and Stories, etc were very popular.
Time from 3.00 to 5:00pm was set for afternoon programs with different themes everyday. At five, the live news bulletin was much anticipated by the listeners. 5:30 to 7:00pm was the most listened time slot in which we had evening Gurbani program which included Rehras Shabads, Dharmik Geet, Viakhia, Hukamnama Sahib and Religious announcements. Following Live news were evening Programs which included "Mix it Up" for youth, Bollywood mix, Deson Pardes, Patari, etc. Talk back programs such as "Baatan te Bhujartaan", Current affairs during weekdays, Fulwari on Sunday morning, Gupp Shupp, etc. "Khed Tarag" sports program were designed to give voice to community and were very successful.
Repeat programs from weekdays were also played during the weekends.
People joined in for their presentations. Harman radio provide a platform for Local Australian Punjabi youth to show their talent and capability as presenters, newsreader and in technical support. Extensive training was provided by experienced presenters of Harman radio to new presenters willing to contribute for community and our language.
Read or Share a news with your friends.
Just open the navigation menu and select the news paper read it or take a screenshot of a current page and share it with your contacts via
P.S: ********************** A must have app for a news lovers. *********************
* News are categorized in different sections like Top News, World News, Local News, Business, Sports, Technology, Entertainment, Politics and many more. Support for over 25 different categories of News
* News are displayed as headlines, summary and full articles.
* News from all major sources from most of the world's leading countries like US, UK, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Vietnam etc.
* Feature to choose your preferred country/language. News are displayed based on your location preference.
* Support for English and Non English languages like - Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Turkish etc.
* News search functionality where you can search news for your search term.
* Optimized for tablets