Settings: size of the clock, show second arrow on/off, show day of the week on/ off, show month on/off, select primary and secondary colors, show serif typeface on/off, change logo text, horizontal and vertical alignment.
To set Live Wallpaper press: "Home - Menu - Wallpapers - Live Wallpapers" and select "Analog Clock Live Wallpaper-7" item. Press button "Settings..." to configure the wallpaper. Press button "Set wallpaper" to set it and start to use. You may configure wallpaper again.
Translation to another languages
Author will happy for help.
Small and simple, but also has essential features.
Configure menu configuration was as simple as possible.
This is designed to be easy to use for adults and children.
Usage is the same with the other widgets. It has 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 size widgets and the background is transparent.
Date, time display and change the text color and font can be set.
The alarm clock that wakes you in the morning can have an impact on the rest of your day and we know that most people prefer to be woken with a different alarm on a weekend to that of a working day. Digital Alarm Clock offers you this functionality and much more.
Questions? Check out: http://www.zabamobile.co.uk/pages/digital-alarm-clock-support
More than 500,000 people wake up with this alarm clock app every day:
☆ ‘Why is it so difficult to find a good alarm clock application? I'm finally completely satisfied!’
☆ ‘Great alarm clock! It has a lot of features that other apps charge for, but they're free.’
☆ ‘Best bedside clock yet! This app does exactly what I was wanting.’
Download for FREE now!
Digital Alarm Clock is natively translated into Spanish, Czech, German, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish and Chinese (Simplified)
Digital Alarm Clock FREE Features:
► ALARM OPTIONS – Each alarm can be individually customised
• Built in tones or wake to your own music
• Fade in alarm
• Nap Timer on main display means you can set a quick alarm in just 2 clicks!
• Shake to snooze, number of snoozes, custom snooze time
• One off alarm, recurring alarm, date alarm
► DISPLAY OPTIONS – Completely customisable
• Day & Night mode with individual brightness and volume settings
• Built in nightlight softly illuminates the whole screen
• Anti Burn moves the clock to look after your display
• Optional day, date, seconds, AM/PM indicator, flashing separator
• Select your preferred date format
• Choose from over 16 million colours & several display fonts
• Fits to the size of your screen or pinch to resize
► EXTRA FUNCTIONALITY – We have thought of everything
• Speaking Clock. Simply tap to hear the time (requires TTS engine on device)
• Silence notifications ensuring a peaceful sleep
• Automatically launches when charging or docked for bedside use
• Alarm clock automatically closes when the charger is unplugged or undocked
• Handy widget allows you to see the time in style on your homescreen and quickly access the alarms screen.
Download for FREE now!
‘I pride myself on offering excellent customer support. I believe that the app store should be no different than any other real world store and customers should be treated with the same respect. Digital Alarm Clock is one of the most actively developed in its category and has a loyal user base that provides feedback continuously. I use this feedback to ensure a satisfying experience for all users.’ - Jason, Developer
Task killer applications can interfere with alarm clock applications. If you experience issues with alarms not activating and you use task-killing applications then you must add Digital Alarm Clock to the whitelist.
All permissions required are requested for legitimate use by the application and further information can be found at http://www.zabamobile.co.uk/pages/digital-alarm-clock-support
* Show glow effect, date, day of the week, seconds;
* Select color;
* Set clock size: small, normal, big;
* Use serif font style.
To set Live Wallpaper press: "Home - Menu - Wallpapers - Live Wallpapers" and select "Digital Clock Live Wallpaper-7" item. Press button "Settings..." to configure the wallpaper. Press button "Set wallpaper" to set it and start to use. You may configure wallpaper again.
* To change date or time format press: "Home - Menu - Settings - Date and Time format";
* To change language for display current date press: "Home - Menu - Settings - Language".
If the background is a gradient instead of just black, you need to: turn off "Force GPU rendering" in your phone's "Developer"
To find the settings menu on S5, just hold in the multitasking key (left soft key at bottom of phone).
If you have a problem, email me! This app is intended to be used with the phone plugged in. In "dim" mode the battery will last longer, but having it on all night will drain at least half your battery if you aren't charging.
This is a simple, retro-style night clock. It will display the time in big, bold letters (three fonts and any color to choose from), along with having a built-in alarm (or you can use your stock android alarm, it it's supported). Since the screen will stay on while the application is open (unless you manually turn it off), it is highly recommended that you keep your phone plugged in to charge otherwise it will drain the battery.
Some features include:
-Tap to dim screen to lowest possible setting
-Launches when put into the multimedia dock (also has flipped mode for use without a dock)
-Font and color settings (when choosing text color, drag your finger away from the center to change transparency)
-Built in alarm (or use stock Android alarm, if your phone supports it)
-Show next alarm on clock screen
Some comments from users:
Kevin: "Simple, Effective, Does Exactly What I Want I looked at a number of other apps and this was the only one that did what I needed. It has multiple alarms; a great low light night time display; simple interface. It took me a minute to realize that I can add my own custom alarm sounds by putting an MP3 in the folder 'alarms' at the base of my sd card. I was also able to dim the back light on the buttons using tasker, but I plan on upgrading to the donate version if the alarm continues to work well."
Frank: "I'm blind as a bat without my glasses at night. The big numbers can easily be seen."
Aimee: "Works great on my Droid X. Exactly what I needed and my alarm still goes off as set. Great app with great dim feature that still makes it easy to see."
* Background color and the secondary hand;
* Size of hours;
* Show a second hand, month, and day of the week;
* Enter the text for your logo.
To set Live Wallpaper press: "Home - Menu - Wallpapers - Live Wallpapers" and select "Light Analog Clock LW-7" item. Press button "Settings..." to configure the wallpaper. Press button "Set wallpaper" to set it and start to use. You may configure wallpaper again.
Useful when every second counts, or as a stylish, unobtrusive nightstand clock.
Shows 24 hour time (no AM / PM).
I'm researching ways to implement a widget. Please be patient. (Refreshing widgets every second and in perfect precision is not easy, unfortunately)
* Two widgets 2x1 and 4x1
* White color with shadow. Good looking on dark and light backgrounds.
* Without settings - you don't spent your time on it
* Lock-screen widget for Android 4.2+
* No ads
And absolutely free!
*** Don't install the widget to SD card. It will not work from SD.
If you have any comments, questions or propositions fill free to write email or go to the web site and create new issue.
✭ "Overall, Slider Widget is incredibly easy to use and very intuitive." ✭
(Paul Wilks @ androidtapp)
✭ "So many apps try to do too much, or be too clever, but Slider Widget gets the balance right." ✭
✭ "this should be a part of android" ✭
(Raymond @ play store comment)
✭ "Brilliant Excellent UI and functions, exceeds all expectations. Really easy to use." ✭
(Yunus @ play store comment)
✭ "It's awesome and perfect! Honestly don't know why other similar widgets have more downloads unless this is brand new?" ✭
(Backitude @ play store comment)
- - -
A small Widget that gives control of the screen brightness and the sound volume directly from your home screen. You can easily manage those with the widget's slider or your hardware buttons. With a double click, you can also use the buttons to toggle. Slider Widget shows 6 Categories (e.g brightness or ring volume), which you can choose from 7 categories (more below). You can also change the order of the categories displayed in Slider Widget.
Slider Widget is - primary - a Widget. So you have to add it to your home screen.
✓ Displays brightness and volumes
✓ Control screen brightness
・ or set auto brightness (on/off)
✓ Control volumes
・ voice call
✓ 3 input options
・ change values with the slider
・ change values with hardware (up/down - buttons)
・ use buttons with double clicking to toggle (BETA)
✓ 4 widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 3x1 and 4x1
✓ Position of the slider can be changed (all 4 directions)
✓ Color theme can be changed
・ ICS blue
・ transparent background (on/off)
✓ Categories to show in the widget and their order can be set
✓ Indicator shows if notification and ring volumes are connected // not with honeycomb and ics
✓ more Settings like
・ notification uses ring volume (on/off) // not with honeycomb and ics
・ play confirmation sound if volume changes (on/off)
・ toggle function can be de-/activated for each category
✓ Languages: English, Arabic, Turkish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Dutch, Catalan, Czech, Serbian, Ukrainian, Dutch, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
Slider Widget needs the following permissions
WRITE_SETTINGS - to change e.g the screen brightness
INTERNET - to report bugs
VIBRATE - to vibrate if going into vibration mode
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you want to help translating Slider Widget into your language, you can! There is an Crowdin project:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTICE!: There is a - systemwide - Bug on some ICS devices that widgets aren't shown in the widget section after their installation. After a force close of the launcher or a reboot the widget should be shown. Sorry for that.
display, change, settings, screen brightness, volumes, widget, slider, seekbar, toggle, small, style, stylish, customizable, minimalistic, easy, ring, media, voice call, alarm, system, notification
You can set: color and size of note, color and size of text, transparency, text alignment.
This application is not visible in applications list, but only in widgets list. Some devices need to be restarted to refresh widgets list.
Internet permission is used only to send crash/bug reports to developer.
• Alarm Clock: wake up to pleasant tunes
• Weather information: check live local conditions and temperature
• Designer clocks: enjoy 2 stylish clock faces
• Beautiful clock widgets: check the time right on your Home Screen
• Sleep Timer: fall asleep to calming white noise
• Nightstand mode: turn your device into a gorgeous bedside clock
• Auto-launch: the application can be launched automatically when device is docked or plugged in
• Portrait and landscape modes: the clock works perfectly in both orientations
• Multiple alarm support: you’ll never oversleep or miss an important event!
• Background alarm support: alarm will ring even if the app is not running
• Shortcuts on the main screen: get easy access to the sleep timer and alarms
• Dimming feature: change the screen brightness so that it doesn’t blind you after a good night’s sleep
• Built-in flashlight: save yourself groping around in the dark
Enjoy a perfect balance of beauty and functionality with Alarm Clock!
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
CAMERA permission allows the app to use the LED camera light (the flashlight feature is available only on the devices with a built-in flash).
LOCATION permissions are needed to deliver consistent weather forecast
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
★ Do you want to know why this is one of coolest battery widgets on the market? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com for more info ★
★ App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting ★
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
- experimental support for Motorola 1% (one percent) change detection
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
Credits: Feature graphics contains http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaralily/4197480024/in/set-72157619178753958 released under CC license.
- Fuel Widget
- Circle Widget, with big numbers
- Neon Gauge Widget
- Alarms and Notifications
- Battery indicator on the notification bar
- General and Weekly Statistics
- Simple and neat interface
- Support for Tablets and Android Kitkat
A Pro version is available with plenty of Widgets personalizations, lots of settings and no ads.
Follow @fsinib on Twitter, Facebook and Google+
The widget will show the name of your WiFi router (SSID) including the connection status of your WiFi and the link speed.
When the bottom edge colour of the widget shows:
RED - It means that your WiFi is switched OFF (WiFi mode disabled on your phone)
BLUE - It means that it's switched ON (this state could either mean "ON and connected" to a hotspot OR "ON and waiting" for a connection).
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AFTER YOU'VE INSTALLED IT:
Please note that this is a widget and NOT an application, so you will not see it listed on your application list (app drawer).
After you have installed this widget from the Google Play store, you will need to navigate to your widget list in order to place it on your home screen.
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET:
To turn the WiFi on/off - Press on the circular section of the widget (on the LEFT half , where the signal strength graphic is shown)
To quickly navigate to the phone's WiFi menu (to see a list of WiFi hotspots) - Press anywhere on the text located on the RIGHT half.
As you can expect, we cannot test this widget on every available Android phone out in the market, so we can guarantee normal functionality only on the devices listed below mostly running on Gingerbread and JellyBean versions. Please do feel free to try this on other devices and give us your feedback if you have any issue so it will help us improve this further and support more devices.
Google Galaxy Nexus
Google Nexus 10
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 7
Google Nexus One
Google Nexus S
HTC Desire S
Huawei MediaPad 10FHD
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Sharp AQUOS SH80F
Sharp AQUOS Zeta
Sony Xperia Z
If you experience problems with this widget on devices not listed above, then please give us a chance to fix the issue first by emailing us, instead of giving us a bad review.
- open source
Copyright 2014 Maize Labs
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
It takes advantage of the phones's proximity sensor, which detects the presence of nearby objects without physical contact.
This is sort of a leisure project we made in an hour. We have no plans to further extend it.
The source code of this app is hosted on GitHub under the Apache License 2.0. Feel free to fork it
Click on the youtube link below to view the demo video
If you have time, please take a look of my other apps
今後會更新得密D, 希望大家能夠多多支持及包容, 喜歡的話請比個靚分, 留個正comment
更多新功能即將降臨... 請密切留意, 多謝支持
tags: 高登, 香港, hkgolden, hkg, maize, labs, maizehkg, 膠, 膠登, beta, social, 社交, 手機台, hk, lihk