If you misplace your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, Find my iDevices app on Android will let you find it without a PC or another Apple devices. You can find iPhone, find iPad, find Macbook..etc. Simply install this free app, open it, and sign in with the Apple ID you use for iCloud. Find iDevices will help you locate your missing device on a map and play a sound, or lock it remotely.
Please note that Find My iPhone must be enabled in the iCloud settings on your device before you can locate it with this app.
• Locate your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac on a map
• Play a sound for two minutes at full volume (even if your device is set to silent)
• Show direction from current location to your iDevice on map
• Beautiful UI
• Remotely lock your device with a passcode
• Display a custom message on the Lock Screen
• Lost Mode (iOS 6 or later)
MORE FEATURES COMING SOON
• Remotely erase all the content and settings on your device
• Find My iPhone requires an iCloud account. You can create a free iCloud account on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or via website
• Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection is required. To be located, your iPad with Wi-Fi, iPod touch, or Mac must be connected to the Internet via a registered Wi-Fi network. Your Mac must also be awake.
• This app is not from Apple. All your account data are keep secretly in your device only. We guarantee that your secret credential information is send directly to Apple and we do not keep or tracking your credential data.
• We do not use or track your location.
• Developer name: Tran Minh Anh
• Email: email@example.com
Here is our app on Windows Phone which is downloaded the most: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/find-my-iphone/5bbc6643-c1cc-428d-91ff-85ce27f5f0e3
Thanks for your download! I'm willing for your feedback.