*** Our sincere apology to all the users with older devices or software ***
≡ CONTENTS ≡
Dua & Azkar is one of the most authentic ‘open source’ application available on Google Play.
≡ We are NOT ‘student of the knowledge’, Imam or Sheikh. Alhamdulillah we have striven and collected Dua and Azkar from various books and website over many years.
All our contents are checked and approved by our local Imams and Sheikh Abu Ahmed (ELM) also with the help of many app users over period of time. Alhamdulillah we believe all the contents are Authentic and error free.
≡ If you find ERRORS or MISTAKES let us know via [email firstname.lastname@example.org] with correct details, for correction.
If you benefit from this app please remember us in your Du'a!
≡≡ THIS APP IS SPECIALIZED IN BASIC DUA’s AND TOPICS THAT ARE NEGLECTED! ≡≡
PLEASE ‘DO NOT’ REQUEST TO ADD ADDITIONAL DUA’s (We would like to keep it simple) ≡≡
≡ APP NOT WORKING ≡
:::: DO NOT presume the app is faulty if download fails ::::
≡ (Alhamdulillah) The App works perfectly but unfortunately there will be some devices that may have issues and that could be due to older device, poor network or old software no longer supported by Android.
≡ Email us before you submit your negative review and rating, InshAllah we will do our best to help.
Please read ‘ABOUT’ within the app for full explanations
i) Translation of Dua into English to know its implication.
ii) Transliteration choice helps user in correct way of articulating supplications in Arabic.
iii) 18 Duas Categories meant for achievement in different instances are available:
• Morning/Evening: After Waking up, Before Sleeping etc
• Restroom: Entering and leaving the restroom
• Prayer: Hearing Adhan, Replying to Call of Moazin etc.
• 40 Rabanas: A collection of 40 Supplications/Duas from Quran
• Eat/Drink: Before eating, on finishing the Meal etc.
• Dressing: Wearing New Clothes, and getting Dressed and Undressed.
• Travelling: While undertaking a New Journey, upon Reaching Destination etc.
• Family: For getting a Child, Dua/Azkar for Allah`s Protection for Children etc.
• Home: Looking for a nice house and while leaving house for Special Work.
• Blessings: Duas upon visiting the sick, praising other Muslims etc.
• Protection: When wind blows, against distractions of Satan.
• Forgiveness: Asking for Allah`s Forgiveness, Replying Salam of non Muslim etc.
• Fasting/Ramadan: Dua after forgetting Fast Dua, family inviting for breaking fast etc.
• Hajj: For Mount Safa and Mount Marwah, on Day of Arafa etc.
• Funeral/Grave: Dua For Dying person to say, while visiting Graves etc.
• Animal: For person stung by scorpion, mounting on animals etc.
• Rain: During and after rain and withholding of Rain.
• Random: Dua against an enemy, being angry etc.
iv) Beautiful presentation with eye soothing graphics.
v) Favorites option lets individual to mark its most preferred Masnoon Duas for frequent usage
vi) Font Size can be adjusted according to preference.
vii) 3 different kinds of Font Styles are also included.
viii) Share option lets one to distribute this beautiful app with loved ones.
Download this free and easy to use Islamic Application on Smartphone in order to benefit from Daily Duas in your life.
In future we will be coming up with more Dua's for other situation and problems faced by human and are also trying our best to get the Dua's in Arabic font. Till then keep sharing the application and let others know about it and do leave us a feedback for the best update in future.
Collection of dua (Arabic of "prayer") from the Holy Quran. We collect and select them by reviewing the Quran page by page, make sure there is no beautiful dua left. These 51 dua is very good to be your daily zikr.
+ Index: browse the collection with ease
+ Romabic: alphabetic spelling of the Arabic
+ Translations in dua title and meaning: currently available in Bahasa and English
+ [1.1] Share to Facebook, Twitter, email, etc
+ [1.2] Custom text size
+ [1.6] Set favorite dua
We plan many more in the updates. Stay tune..!
Features of Masnoon dua
• Simple and elegant
• Almost about 80 Duas and will be updated
• Easy to read/recite
• Arabic text with meaning in Urdu & English
• Navigate to other dua after having recited first
• Detail screen
All the content has been referenced for authenticity, however if there are any discrepancies please contact us via e-mail or website and we will take the necessary action
In case of any problem please feel free to contact us at | email@example.com
It will be appreciated.
Dua-Rabbana application designed for benefiting Muslims, to get the habit of remembering Allah every time. In this app you will find the recitation of 40 Rabbana duas from Quran,these all duas starts with Rabbana meaning "Our Lord". Dua (supplication) in Islam is one of the most beautiful and profound aspects of worship. It is a direct channel to communicate personally with your Creator, Who is ever Present, and ever ready to Respond. Dua is conversation with Allah, out Creator, our Lord and Master, the All Knowing, the All Powerful. This act in itself is of extraordinary significance. It is the most uplifting, liberating, empowering, and transforming conversation a person can ever have. We turn to Him because we know that He alone can lift our sufferings and solve our problems. We feel relieved after describing our difficulties to our Creator.
Every invocation has a great impact on your daily life, It is a method which makes you feel closer to God. They help you build strong beliefs, illuminate your heart and pursue repentance.
• Application starts with beautiful ayaath with translation based up user selected language.
• Ayaath revealed indicator (Makkah or Madina based upon surah revealed).
• Ayaath references of each Ayaath from Quran.
• Listen to the accurate Arabic recitation for each Dua
• Choose reciter voice from the 5 world best selected reciters.
• Scroll through the entire list of 40 duas easily (text).
• Starting 10 Duas of 5 reciters are present, it's user choose to listen selected reciters voice
• English Transliteration for all duas are present.
• Meaning of duas in 14 languages (Arabic, Bosanski ,Deutsch, English, Esponal, Hindi, Itialian, Farsi, Portugues, Kiswahili, Tamil, Turkish, Urdu, Russian & Malay).
• Arabic Text from The Holy Quran, with ayath references in list screen & detail screen.
• Show / Hide translation & transcription through the configuration.
• No advertisements are embedded in the application.
• Mute the recitation and read the Arabic text / translations of every invocation.
• Paused/resume of invocations to complete dua afterward.
Abdul Rahman Al Sudais.
Mohammed Rashid Al-Fasy
Ahmed Ali Al Ajamy
Maher Al Mueaqly
Saad El Ghamdi.
Note: If you like the application, please rate it and add your reviews for the benefit of other users.
Cure of some common disease mention in this app are as follow.
> Blood Pressure
>Flu , Cold, Fever and Allergies
>Arthritis and many other disease
Last but not the least you can find the prayers of the different occasion at the end of the list.
Full Table of content in Urdu with navigation
Pinch zoom for Zoom In and Zoom out to adjust the view.
This Islamic Dua app shows both English and Arabic version of the Dua along with the English Transliteration which users who don't know Arabic can use to memorize easily.
Dua from Quran and Hadith(including manzil)
The following are selected Duas from Quraan and Hadis.
Dua'a for Protection Worries,Dua for rescue from tough situations,various trials,enemies,general protection,Health and Success.
Note: This Book is part of the popular Deeniyat published by Idara -e- DEENIYAT
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ALL ANDROID PHONE.
** iQuran will now be sold for a fraction of its original price, down to $1.99 from $6.99. InshAllah
** the new price effectively makes iQuran 'free' as it now reflect only some of the costs we need to cover for
** the fast and excellent audio download service we provide. We thank you for your support all these years.
** BarakAllahufikum and Ramadan Kareem.
Read the Holy Quran in Arabic alongside its translation. Provides verse by verse audio playback, color coded Tajweed, repeat functions, unlimited bookmarks, search, excellent navigational controls, several translations and reciters and much more.
NOTE: Permission to "read phone state" is only required in order to pause recitation in case the phone rings or in case you place a call while recitation is playing in the background.
With iQuran you enjoy:
* Color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation) Rules, the first and only Qur'an software to offer live rendered Tajweed rules.
* Zoom-in feature to enlarge Arabic script
* Full landscape support
* Unlimited bookmarks and tags with notes
* Several translations
* Quranic Supplications
* A powerful full-text search engine
* Several downloadable recitations for verse by verse recital (supports gapless/continuous recitation for all reciters except Husary)
* Powerful audio controls with an option to group playback of verses to aid in memorization
iQuran provides the following translations:
* English & Transliteration
* Urdu (requires OS 3.0+)
* Farsi (requires OS 3.0+)
Included reciters are:
* Sheikh Husary
* Mishary Al-Afasy
* Saood & Shuraim
* Abu Bakr Ash-Shatree
* Abdul Basit
* Mahir Al-Muayqali
iQuran has been designed to work on all Android devices.
Keywords: Quran, Islam, Islamic, Koran, Qur'an, Muslim, Digital Quran
• Full audio recitation of the Dua-e-Qunoot with pause and stop options
• English translation as well as transliteration
• Customize the color scheme for text
• Three text size options, normal, large ,extra large
• Share option with friends and relatives through facebook, twitter and email
You will see a list of six items appearing after splash screen.
Tapping on the Dua-e-Qunoot button, takes you to the page, where you can view and listen to the audio recitation of the whole Dua.
On the Surah page, from top right corner, tap on the Settings icon to set the text size, font color, background color, Translation and Transliteration.
• Tap on the Show Translation and Show Transliteration radio option to enable or disable.
• After all the changes, tap on the Save button to save the settings. Tap on the Reset button to reset the changes to default.
Tapping on the Introduction button, takes you to the page, which provides you the introduction to Dua-e-Qunoot.
Tapping on the Share tab, opens a window where you can select the medium of sharing this application with your friends or relatives.
Tapping on the More Apps, shows you the other applications developed by us.
Tapping on the App Instructions button, opens page where you can view the important instructions on how to use this application.
The About Us button provides application version and company information.
This application is being provided to you to share and increase your Islam knowledge. We have developed this application through our best efforts collecting the best accurate data through the most authentic sources. However, human errors are possible. If you find any discrepancies or authenticity of the Dua, please report to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support us with your valuable feedback and good ratings, so that we can bring to you more of quality Islamic applications. Thanks in advance.
This app includes Daily Duas which is a collection of all the Duas (prayer of supplication) that we do in our day to day life, in Arabic , with English translation.
• Simple and elegant
• Almost about 180 Duas
• Easy to read
• Arabic text with meaning in English
• Islamic Duas for almost every major action performed in daily life and on special occasions.
-Tüm içerikte arama yapabilir
-Önemli gördüğünüz noktaları not alabilirsiniz.
İçerikteki bazı dualar şu şekilde;
1-Peygamberimizin Dilinden Dualar
2-Bela ve Musibetlerden Korunmak İçin Okunacak Dua
3-Hafızayı Kuvvetlendirmek İçin
4-Rüyadan Korkanın Okuyacağı Dua
6-Sağlık ve Afiyet Duası
7-Uyuyamayan Kimsenin Okuyacağı Dua
8-Üzüntü ve Stres İçin
9-Yatarken, kalkarken, çarşıya çıkarken okunacak dualar.
check this out for daily routine dua's
Some important prayers to remember after salah / namaz for getting huge reward in the here-after.
And saves from the hell-fire.
Our another app qunoot has below things.
Learning one surah from Quran has more reward than praying one hundred nafil rakaat salah.
Learning one chapter of any part like salah or Bath or wudu has more reward than praying one thousand nafil rakaat.
Qunoot for isha prayer.
Teaching Islam to other people will take you to the place besides prophets.
They will be happy on the judgement day.
and some other important prayers / dua.
pray no. 13 if you have burden of loan. this will be paid soon with the help of Allah.
pray no. 1 for the ocean of sins to be forgiven.
pray no. 3 seven times twice a day.
pray no. 5 to prevent from accidents. three times.
pray no. 6 to prevent from snakes and other toxic animals.
pray no. 8 for here and here after solution for everything.
For complete details please email me if you need further details.
Procedure of Islamic bath.
Farz points in salah / namaz, should not be avoided.
Things should avoid added.
Things which should not be missed in salah added.
This app contains the complete "Fortress of the Muslim" authenticate dua's from the Quran and Sunnah booklet. It has over 300 dua's for every possible occasion! Always have the right dua in your hands.
Please mail us for any questions or problems. We have no means of contacting you if you leave an comment!
Fortress of the Muslim, Invocations from the Quran and Sunnah: is a very beautiful booklet consists of many authentic Dua's (supplications) for a Muslim to supplicate on a daily basis and on special occasions.