* This is an Alpha version ...more functions will come. You can support this Project with a buy *
With this App you have the ideal Fusion of Arduino and Android. You can control the Screen, in which you can place Screen Elements like Buttons, Images, Lines, Rectangles, ... and you can use the Arduino Board to connect Hardware you can interact with.
You can write small Games with analog Arduino Controllers or something you've created. You can use a scientific construction, you can create everything you want.
Supported Boards (CDC ACM, UART FTDI 232, CH340/341, CP210):
- Arduino Bettle 32u4
- Arduino Duemilanove
- Arduino Ethernet
- Arduino Leonardo
- Arduino Mega 2560
- Arduino Mega ADK
- Arduino Micro
- Arduino Nano
- Arduino Pro Micro
- Arduino Uno
How to use:
1. Connect the Arduino Board via an USB OTG Adapter + USB Hub
2. Connect a Keyboard to write the code
3. Start the App, select the Arduino Board and press "Connect"
(USB Permission Popup, select: "Use by default for this USB Device)
4. Now press "RUN"
With the Keyboard "ESC" key you can stop/run the program (the examples you can find under: Downloads/ArduinoFusionA/examples/... ). All used Bitmaps/Fonts/Sounds must be inside the Program Folder in the subdirectories (take a look at the example files)
That's it. Now you can Load and Save Programs, open the left Menu to read some Help Informations, learn and build some electronic projects.
If you have some wishes/ideas, then bought the App, and post it in the Forum:
*** Planned Features in the next month ***
- Standalone AutoBoot App to start Programs automatically
- Text Align Directions
- Display Ratio variables
- Preferences for Code Tag Colors + Code Font size
- Load + Use Font command
- Load + Save Data from an Internet Server
- Bluetooth Support