This Touch Mapping App allows touch emulation without root.
In the future you don't need root anymore. Normally you need a rooted device or a PC (Client/Server) to play touch games. Now, with the "Gamepad TouchMapper" App and an Arduino Board (ProMicro or Leonardo or Beetle) it's possible to play touch games with the gamepad/joystick very very easy. This app is ready to play games in just a few seconds.
What you need to play:
- PS4 Dualshock or XBox One or PS3 Sixaxis Controller and an USB Cable
- Arduino Board: Micro, ProMicro or Leonardo or Beetle USB Stick
- USB Hub with OTG Cable (if your Android Device has only one USB Port)
How to use:
1. Start the App (you will see nothing, TouchMapper Service is running in the background)
2. Connect the Arduino Board with the USB Hub (ack USB permissions)
3. Connect the Gamepad with the USB Hub (ack USB permissions, then you will see the Menu)
(when you open the app for the first time: Go to "Settings" with the left gamepad stick or DPAD and map a gamepad button as "Function" button, then map the functions: "Menu", "Touch Editor", "Switch Touch/Mouse" and "Switch Mapper Off" with other buttons. Go back, then close the Menu -> press buttons: "Function" + "Menu" )
4. Start a game and press the Gamepad Buttons: "Function" + "Menu", now you can add some Touch-Items at the game screen, or load/save/share and download touch settings for each game (if available). Close the menu.
Ready to play.
Notice: This app does not require any developer options, also no hacks/root, no SuperSU. It doesn't change the android system.
With the new Amazon Tablet 10 HD 2017 you have to connect the USB Arduino Device first, then the USB Gamepad (and the PS4 controller is not working).