This App is the only one in the GooglePlay Market, that makes it possible to play "any" landscape touch based game without root/hacks/developer options and without Client/Server Apps and requires only a few App Permissions. For this app you need only a small Arduino Board, and you are ready to go! Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bbty1e3_nA&t=37s
What you need to play:
- USB PS4/PS3 Dualshock/Sixaxis or USB XBox One Controller + USB Cable (no Bluetooth)
- Arduino Board: Micro or ProMicro or Leonardo or Beetle 32u4 USB Stick
- USB OTG Cable + USB Hub
How to use:
1. Start the App (you will see nothing, Service is running in the background)
2. Connect the Arduino Board with the USB Hub (ack USB permissions: press "Ok" quick!)
3. Connect the Gamepad with the USB Hub (ack USB permissions, then you will see the Menu)
(when you open the app for the first time: Go to "Settings" with the left gamepad stick and map a gamepad button as "Function" button, then map the functions: "Menu", "Touch Editor", "Switch Touch/Mouse" and "Switch Mapper Off" with other buttons. Go back, then close the Menu -> press buttons: "Function" + "Menu" )
4. Start a game and press the Gamepad Buttons: "Function" + "Menu", now you can add some Touch-Items on the game screen, or load/save/share and download touch settings for each game (if available). Close the menu.
Ready to play.
Notice: This touch mapping app does not require any developer options, also no hacks/root, no SuperSU. It doesn't change the android system. Samsung DeX compatible (in Fullscreen Mode)