This App is the only one in the GooglePlay Market, that makes it possible to play "any" touch based game without root/hacks/developer options and without Client/Server Apps and requires only a few App Permissions. For this app you need only a small Arduino Board, and you are ready to go!
What you need to play:
- AndroidTV Device like NVidia Shield TV
- USB Keyboard + USB Mouse (no Bluetooth)
- Arduino Board: Micro, ProMicro, Leonardo or Beetle 32u4 USB Stick
How to use:
( "Apps" -> Select an App -> Long Press App -> Info -> Force Stop)
1. Start the App
2. Connect the Arduino Board with the USB Hub (ack USB permissions: click "Ok" quick!)
3. Connect the USB Keyboard and USB Mouse (ack USB permissions, then you will see the Menu)
(when you open the app for the first time: Go to "Settings" with the WASD Keys and map the functions: "Menu", "Touch Editor", "Switch Touch/Mouse" and "Switch Mapper Off" with keys. Go back, then close the Menu -> press button: "Menu" Key)
4. Start a game and press the mapped Key for "Menu" on your Keyboard, now you can add some Keyboard and Mouse Touch-Items on the game screen, or load/save/share and download touch settings for each game (if available). Close the menu.
Ready to play.
Notice: This touch mapping app does not require any developer options, also no hacks/root, no SuperSU. It doesn't change the android system.