This App makes it possible to play Google Play touch based game without root/hacks/developer options and without Client/Server Apps and requires only a few App Permissions. For this app you need only a small Arduino Board, and an USB Wireless Stick like Mayflash MAGIC-NS, and you are ready to go!
What you need to play:
- AndroidTV Device like NVidia Shield TV
- An USB Wireless Stick (MAGIC-NS/8Bitdo/JAMSWALL)
- Arduino Board: Micro or ProMicro or Leonardo or Beetle 32u4 USB Stick
How to use:
1. Start the App
2. Connect the Arduino Board (ack USB permissions: click "Ok" quick!)
3. Connect the USB Wireless Stick with the USB Hub (ack USB permissions, then you will see the Menu)
(when you open the app for the first time: Go to "Settings" with the left gamepad stick and map a gamepad button as "Function" button, then map the functions: "Menu", "Touch Editor", "Switch Touch/Mouse" and "Switch Mapper Off" with other buttons. Go back, then close the Menu -> press buttons: "Function" + "Menu" )
4. Start a game and press the Gamepad Buttons: "Function" + "Menu", now you can add some Touch-Items on the game screen, or load/save/share and download touch settings for each game (if available). Close the menu.
Ready to play.
With the USB Wireless Sticks you can play with these Wireless Gamepads:
- Sixaxis PS3,
- Dualshock PS4,
- XBox 360,
- Xbox One S,
- Wii U Pro,
- Switch Pro,
- Switch Joy-Con
- Logitech RumblePad 2 Wireless USB Stick
and also USB Logitech F510 Gamepad and F310
Notice: This touch mapping app does not require any developer options, also no hacks/root, no SuperSU. It doesn't change the android system.