If something does not work, please contact our tech support service at email@example.com
We'll help as soon as possible!
We're waiting for your suggestions! Send them to us, we'll implement them!
LeaderTask is used to assign tasks to employees and to synchronize data with the desktop version.
This application was developed as a student project for the Software analysis and development Course at the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Organization and Informatics (henceforth referred to as FOI).
Zlatko Stapić, M.A.
Ivan Švogor, M.A.
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
This product is designed as an application for reminders and writing diaries. It has backup capabilites using an external database on our web services
This application uses supports two kinds of reminders: Timed reminders which notify the user as soon as the chosen date and time passes and geo reminders which notify the user as soon as he is near the chosen destination. This functionality requires the user to turn on his GPS. This application also offers the possibility to share your diary entries and timed reminders with other users of this application.
- This product was not developed for commercial purposes.
- This product has no intent to compete any commercial or other similar product whatsoever.
- The authors (students) preserve all (if any) intellectual property rights on this product.
- FOI and supervisors denounce all rights and responsibilities for this product.
- The product is provided on an “AS-IS” basis and authors make no warranties in relation to its functionality or completeness.
- The authors do not warrant that the product or its functionality will be kept up to date, be true, accurate and not misleading, or that this application or its functionality will always (or forever) be available for use.
- In no event will authors be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or any other damages whatsoever arising out of the use of this product.
- We reserve the right to revise and amend this disclaimer notice at any time.
- If you do not accept this terms DO NOT INSTALL this product.
It is simple - just choose a day by swiping to the left or to the right and add tasks for this day. You can change task status (Inactive->Active->Completed), track start and finish time of task, and reorder tasks. Also you can assign categories.
FreshOps Employee is the gateway where you can:
• View Late, Current and Upcoming Jobs, and how to get to your job
• Claim Travel time to your employer
• View task lists for your jobs, and view any available resources.
For more information on how to improve your business efficiency, go to freshops.com.au.
- Automatic synchronization with the online version of Task Alerter and Android devices. (www.taskalerter.com)
- Notifications for viewing upcoming and overdue tasks.
- Lists for organizing tasks.
- 3 Task states (Not started, started, completed)
- Task - Duration
- Task - Due Date and Time - with easy date & time picker
- Task - Details/Notes
- Share list with specified users
[It is registration about a task at 2 step.]
Registration of a task inputs a task name and only pushes an add button.
[the information to manage is only in where when]
The information which an application manages is only a task name and a date.
A task is simply manageable.
- By the tap of a add button, you can add a task.
- By the long tap of a task, you can change task name change and date change and task deletion.
- By the tap of the task, you can change task status.
- Move the date by swipe operation.
- The date which can move is seven days.
- Carry over the uncompleted task by the previous day for Today.
[About the application permission]
What's Today's Task ? has published the AdMob in an application.
Therefore, the following permission is specified.
- Access (ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE) to a network condition
- The perfect Internet Access (INTERNET)
It is not used for any uses other than an AdMob display at all.
It is a work in progress. (Right now to get it to show the notification, you have to (1) open the app, then (2) press the HOME button - not the BACK button - will push update for this soon.)
Let me know what you guys would like to see.
MakeNotes is a notebook and writing application for taking hand written notes or drawing. Use MakeNotes the same way you would use a pen and paper. You can use your finger or a stylus (recommended). MakeNotes has a palm pad for resting your hand on while writing with a stylus.
- Unlimited notebooks
- Unlimited pages in each notebook
- Unlimited undo history
- Simple, easy to use. Just like pen and paper
- Choose colors and transparency
- Choose pen size
- Choose tool: pen, line, rectangle, circle, triangle
- Auto Shape Recognition. Draw shapes and MakeNotes turns them into real shapes automatically!
- Fast and light
- Make shopping lists. Draw illustrations. Take notes in class or anything else you can think of.
New: Data backup, Home screen shortcut, Bugfixes
-Keep track of homework w/ a simple to-do style list
-Custom assignment types and grade weights
-Report card w/ custom grading scheme
-DEMO LIMITS: 4 courses w/ 5 assignments each