Remember to set PIN (if required)
status - sends back the status
alarm [seconds] - sounds the alarm for X seconds
message [text] - pops up a message on the phone
sound on - enables sound
sound off - mutes sound
speak [text] - speaks the message out loud
data start - starts the data connection
data stop - stops the data connection
wifi start - starts the wifi connection
wifi stop - stops the wifi connection
call [number] - calls the number
hangup - hangs up the active call
recordsound [seconds] - records X seconds from microphone
getcommands - tries to get waiting commands from server
apn copy - copies existing APN and sets it default
apn remove - removes copy APN and sets previous default
apn enable - enables copy APN
apn disable - disables copy APN
gps - locates the phone and returns an SMS
lock [pin] - locks the phone to pincode X
unlock - unlocks the phone
troubleshooter - starts the Troubleshooter
startpoll - polls the server for new messages
stoppoll - stops polling
restoresettings - gets the settings from the server
updatephoneinfo - overwrites the server settings with settings from the phone
startapp - starts the app
erasesdcard - erases the sd card
wipe - wipes the phone
Remember that some commands are used to completely delete data , for example in the lost phone. Use them wisely, because usually there is no turning back ...
Sending SMS and phone book
Internet - only for statistics (Google Analytics or Piwik) + (maybe) advertisement
This app find these ghostly unread sms and flag them to read.
Please rate only if you have this bug.
*** KITKAT Users your attention please ***
Since KitKat, an app needs to be the *Default SMS App* in order to update the SMS.
Because of that, when you'll click on the reset button, Reset Unread Sms will ask to you to set it as the *Default SMS app*, if you don't it simply won't work.
That said, no worry, as soon as the reset process is done, you will be asked again to revert that change.
*** PERMISSIONS ***
Internet permissions is required for the donation process only. You can use the app in plane mode if you want, it will work perfectly.
1. You can group messages by Contact Name, Date Sent, Service Center or just display them in the order you receive them. Grouping messages by Contact Name and Service Center helps you to know the relative delay of the messages (refer Limitation 1). By default messages are grouped by Contact Name.
2. You can choose to see only messages that are delayed by more than 30 seconds, 1 minutes, 2 minutes, 5 minutes or 1 hour. By default, the app shows all the delays.
3. You can choose to see only messages for the past 3 Days, 7 Days, 30 Days or see all the messages. By default, the app shows past 7 days' messages.
4. The app remembers the above settings (Group By, Filter and Range) the next time you login to the app.
5. You can delete logs (time stamps, service center numbers) maintained for inbox messages (this does not delete messages from actual Inbox)
SMS Delay Tracker should be used as an indicator of delay than actually measuring it. Please refer the limitations below.
1. The delays shown are not absolute delays as there are time offsets between your mobile and the sender's Service Center (after correction of time zone differences). For, e.g, if the time difference between your mobile's clock and the sender's Service Center is 300 seconds, you will get delays greater than 300 seconds (negative, if your clock is slower than the service center) in which case you may need to subtract those 300 seconds to get the absolute delay. SMS Delay Tracker should be rather used as an indicator of delay than actually measuring it.
2. App does not show delays for already received messages. This is because the app doesn't read messages directly from inbox, rather it captures the time stamps when it is notified by Android for message arrivals.
3. Calculating delays for sent items entirely depends on delivery reports. You must enable delivery reports for SMS Delay Tracker to show delays on sent items. However, as of now, this feature is only available for Android versions (2.3 and above) that store the delivery date in internal SMS database (app displays an incompatible message for unsupported devices). The app will not be able to show delays for messages sent through third party apps.
Backup and Restore your SMS Messages to SD Card, Gmail account or Dropbox account. Lock any application you want.
● Backup and restore your SMS messages
● Backup SMS messages to your Gmail account
● Backup SMS messages to your Dropbox account
● Email a backup file
● Insert SMS message
● Export SMS messages in TXT, CSV or HTML format
● Import SMS messages from TXT or CSV file
● Protect your SMS application with a password
● Schedule automatic backups or manually back up your SMS messages
● Search the SMS messages through your backups and export results
● View backup contents on your phone or computer
This application needs access to the following:
✓ Your messages
edit SMS or MMS, read SMS or MMS
* Needed to read or write sms messages during backup or restore process.
✓ Network communication
full Internet access
view network state
* To access Gmail account
modify/delete SD card contents
* To export sms messages to sdcard.
✓ Your personal information
read contact data
* To display contact names in backups.
✓ System tools
prevent phone from sleeping
automatically start at boot
retrieve running applications
* To prevent the phone from going to sleep during backup or restore process.
* To start schedule backups after reboot
* To protect SMS application using a password
✓ Hardware controls
* To vibrate when the backup or restore operation is completed.
Don't need to get your mobile out of pocket, when you get incoming call,
Speaking caller name will speak the name or id of your caller in situations driving , taking shower or eating... ,and the Phone is in your pocket, or another room, so that you can identify who is calling you without looking your phone screen.
1.Speaks/Announces caller name id in all incoming calls.
2.Turn off caller name alert feature if Phone is in silent mode.
3.Speaks out full content of SMS along with sender name id , numbers.
4.For privacy purpose you can put any numbers of contact in ignore list.
5.Lots of customization option for different category for calling, messaging & more!
caller name talk , share it with your friend it's very helpful .
You can Set as contact image (and Save,Share and much more) a specific profile picture. How? In Whatsapp application open a profile picture you want to save. Then open WhatsApp Profile. You can view that image and with single tap you can
- Set as Contact Image
- Share (Facebook,Twitter, Whatsapp, EMail,ecc)
- Set as Wallpaper
The application automatically understands the relative contact in your address book from the WhatsApp profile image
Do you want to know which photos your boyfriend/girlfriend has opened in WhatsApp? install this application on the same device where the WhatsApp application is installed and displays all the profile pictures.
You can learn information about the individual photos, delete them individually or totally
Can read Italian review on this site: http://www.tuttoandroid.net/applicazioni/app-nursery-whatsapp-foto-contatto-173773/
from TUTTOANDROID http://www.tuttoandroid.net
Unofficial Product. This application is the sole creation and responsibility of Matteo Boschi. This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with Whatsapp, names, trademarks, and other aspects of the app are trademarked and owned by their respective owners.
With this simple application you can have the image in the foreground and you easily copy to your clipboard.
Once copied you can paste the text wherever you want.
NS: This application does not use software for automatic text recognition in images (OCR)
Ask for an advice to experts, give a good date to a particular catch or enjoy the most best or the most viewed video of the week.
Many hours of video, thousands of images keep you company when you're away from the water.
Experiences to be lived, seen and revised...don't erase from the memory these great Emozioni In Apnea