Included are top 10 best rated (in popular cookbooks, by magazines and top chefs) recipes for:
- Egg, Rice
Let this free app be your simple and portable cookbook with great ideas for preparing quick and easy meals.
- Culinary Dictionary - for use in your Kitchen.
- Cooking Converter - with great user-friendly interface.
- Learn the fundamentals of the culinary arts, including knife skills, basic cooking methods, making sauces and emulsions, and the essentials of food safety.
- Take your Android Tablet into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple cooking timers.
- Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Create recipes on Android Phones and Tablets
- Import recipes on Pepperplate.com from your favorite sites.
- Combine recipes into menus for dinner party or holiday meal planning.
- Organize meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
- Add to your shopping list on the website, and it automatically syncs to your Android tablet or phone.
- Shopping list is automatically organized to match the order you shop in the grocery store.
- The COOK NOW feature on Android Tablets allows you to set multiple timers for all of the recipes in your menu
- Create your own unlimited categories to organize your recipe collection.
- Your collection synchronizes automatically from the website and is backed up on your device automatically without connecting to a computer.
- Take your entire recipe collection with you to the grocery store or while traveling, no Internet connection required.
** Giveaway of 26 FREE step by step cooking guides **
Some of our cool features:
• It's foolproof: every step of the cooking process is explained and demonstrated.
• It’s Relaxing: no more stress over timing with our recipe-integrated Multi-timers.
• It's a kitchen-hacker: learn dozens of professional cooking techniques, tips and tricks.
• It's Just right: find recipes for specific events from a romantic dinner to lunch for the kids.
• it will help you upgrade your own kitchen: discover the best kitchen gadget and utensils that money can buy
• it’s mouth-watering: hamburger, pizza, fish and chips, pancakes and eggs benedict like you’ve never seen before
What others say about Look & Cook:
• "The app is beautifully formatted and the pictures make your mouth water. It's interactive and easy to use. For the gourmet home chef and professional alike! thank you for the vegan recipes!"
• "This is the best designed food app I never expected to see. The videos are clear and well shot, better than any show or school for up close techniques and processes. The recipes are broken down in beautifully visual manner and make it clear for the tenuous home chefs and for the tyrants in the kitchen. Such a pleasure to go through these recipes for an inspired meal!"
• “The recipes are amazing, but the shopping experience is the real treat! The best collection of kitchen gizmos i had ever seen.”
• "The app has a beautiful and well thought design. It has a variety of recipes for every occasion. Highly recommended"
• “Loved the food choices and the pictures brought them all to life, and the stunning shopping area!”
From the press:
• "Look&Cook is hands down the most beautiful cooking app I’ve ever seen for the iPad." (techpublic)
• "Just look and cook with this mesmerizing digital cookbook. It includes a total of 51 master chef recipes, including seven vegan dishes. Each one includes a single beautiful photo that allows you to see exactly what the dish is about." (AppAdvice.com)
Within Look & Cook you can find delicious recipes by chef Meir Adoni. A unique blend of high cuisine and street-food, authentic Mediterranean and Middle Eastern dishes with a variety of global influences. Some of the recipe: crispy pizza, Chicken Satay with peanut butter and curry marinade, delicious Pasta salad with chicken and bacon, ceasar salad with grilled chicken, salad nicoise, ribeye steak with eggs and creamed spinach, gnocchi with roasted tomatoes and artichoke, chocolate truffles, eggs benedict, pancakes with raspberry jam, french toast with caramelized bananas, crepes suzette, shakshuka, buffalo wings, pizza with bacon and cherry tomatoes, fish and chips, Quick & Easy hamburger with onion rings, chocolate chip cookies, grilled lobster with herb-butter, barbecue spareribs with baked sweet potatoes, delicious ravioli with portobello mushroom, vanilla creme brulee, beet salad, salmon tempura, black cod with miso sauce, black pasta with shrimps , calamari and white wine and more!
And - a Special chapter, healthy and tasty - “Vegan Pleasures”: with roasted butternut squash, baby carrots and black quinoa, Haricots verts, peas and fava bean with thai vinaigrette, tomato bruschetta, red pepper and eggplant, smoked eggplant with onion and freekeh, middle eastern dumpling, sour beet soup and more!
Large simple buttons and no complex menu's for quick weights, measures and temperature conversion whilst cooking.
Also includes quick reference tables for almost all common kitchen needs.
Simply enter text in one or more of the field, select which way you would like to make the conversion and click convert. If you only wish to convert one field clicking 'back' will remove the on screen keyboard.
★★★ Les fiches produits avec valeurs nutritionnelles et additifs sont maintenant disponibles !!! ★★★
Si tu n’es toujours pas convaincu, on cède la parole à Cookers :
Si tu m’utilises, moi, Monsieur,
♥ je te filerai 10 recettes fast&fastoches pour contenter ta moitié au quotidien sans que ce soit une sinécure.
Si tu m’utilises, moi, Monsieur,
♥ je résoudrai l’éternelle galère qu’est l’organisation des courses.
Si tu m’utilises, moi, Monsieur,
♥ je créerai un écran cuisine qui ne te donne plus envie de t’arracher les cheveux.
Enfin, si tu m’utilises, moi, Monsieur,
♥ je serai le remède aux flémingites aigües et brouilles alimentaires des jeunes tourtereaux.
Pour ceux qui voudraient un peu plus de détails, l'application propose :
✓ Chaque semaine une liste de 10 recettes, soigneusement conçues pour être rapides à cuisiner (sans oublier la liste des ustensiles nécessaires !)
✓ Une liste de course, par ingrédients ou par recettes, organisée par catégorie
✓ Un écran de cuisine qui ne se met pas en veille et avec tous les timers nécessaires déjà intégrés
✓ Une option pour afficher le prix estimé des recettes et de la liste de courses
✓ La possibilité d'ajuster les ingrédients des recettes pour le nombre de personnes voulues
✓ #noBullshit pour les temps de cuisine (les temps affichés tiennent compte de la préparation ET de la cuisson !)
S'il t'en faut plus, n'hésite pas à proposer tes idées : http://cookers.uservoice.com/
Sinon, qu'attends-tu pour me télécharger ???
Tu peux aussi nous retrouver sur :
* Notre blog : http://blog.cookers.io/
* Facebok : https://www.facebook.com/getcookers
* Twitter : https://twitter.com/cookersapp
Explication des permissions :
- Pour avoir toujours de nouvelles recettes :
* Bénéficier d'un accès complet au réseau (internet)
- Pour ne rien brûler, des chronos avec alarme !
* Voir l'état et l'identité du téléphone
* Enregistrer des fichiers audio
* Modifier ou supprimer le contenu de la mémoire USB
* Voir le contenu de la mémoire USB
* Modifier vos paramètres audio
- Pour trouver facilement un produit (en cours de développement)
* Position approximative et position précise (GPS)
Highlights of our app:
Ø General Cooking Tips - This section has spicy tips on how to make your cooking totally yummy.
Ø Sauces and Seasonings - Ensure that your food is more nutritious! Make your gravies thicker and more nutritious! Eat fit to be fit.
Ø Meat and Poultry - Best cooking instructions and ideas when meat & poultry are two ingredients in shopping list.
Ø Barbecuing - Learn how to barbecue food at various cooking temperatures with unit convertors and cooking tips to serve delicious outdoors.
Ø Fruits and Vegetables - Help on tips to cook healthy fruits & veggies for vegan cooking.
Ø Pasta, Rice and Potatoes - How to get delicious budget friendly breakfast meals on the table. Also learn how to add healthy food with nutrition in Kid's Diet.
Ø Baking - How to make bread and all baking tips can be found here.
Ø Managing Leftovers - Don't let all that good food go to waste. Here are some interesting ideas for recycling food leftover from breakfast, lunch & dinner, and making it taste brand new!
We have consulted top chefs across the county for their best advice and brought to you this user guide. Its Offline & FREE to download!!
These hand picked recipes are time tested and sure to please a hungry crowd. Be sure and try these well known dishes and impress your guests! Todays upscale restaurants often try to mimic southern cooking but they always seem to miss the mark. Get the secret formula for these legendary recipes:
Southern Fried Chicken
Italian Spinach Casserole
Never before have these secret recipes been unleashed on the public! Our southern cookbook recipes have been proven over generations and across multiple families, all located in the south. This is authentic southern cooking at its best! Of course, this recipe app is FREE and can be used as a quick reference even when rushing in the kitchen. However, we recommend taking your sweet time with these. Remember to always use fresh ingredients and pay close attention. Let the flavors seep into the taste buds.
Although many of these are full flavor, we have added some healthy recipes as well. Search for your favorite southern dish and favorite the top performers. You'll have the worlds top southern cookbook recipes at your fingertips. DIG IN!
*Beautiful layout with images of the dish
*Simple instructions for bringing out full flavor
*Personal stories and food tales from Chef Nell
*Easy to use southern cooking interface
In the culinary category there are also two basic classes of people as I see it: the Bakers and the Cooks. Baking is a very precise science. Flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, soda, milk, buttermilk, flavorings, shortening, oil, butter or other ingredients are used in a variety of ways in baked goods recipes, but they interact with each other in very specific ways. Measurements have to be precise or it's disasterville in the kitchen.
Commercial bakers even weigh their ingredients to assure they're using just the right amount. Cookbooks have recipes that are tested and re-tested until the directions shown, if followed, will result in a tasty dish. There is very little room for personal variations unless the baker has a great deal of experience. When we see a famous chef on TV appearing to simply mix in this and that in a somewhat carefree manner, it's just because he or she has put in a great deal of time learning basic measurements and techniques that yield that mouth-watering masterpiece.
When you're looking for something quick, easy, and yummy to prepare as a breakfast treat you can never go wrong with a quick bread. A quick bread doesn't require yeast. Instead it uses other leaveners such as baking...
While various baking powders were sold in the first half of the 19th century, our modern variants were discovered by Alfred Bird in 184August Oetker, a German pharmacist, made baking powder very popular when he began selling his mixture to housewives. The recipe he created in 1891 is still sold as Backin in Germany. Oetker started the mass production of baking powder in 1898 and patented his technique in 1903.
It takes a lot of stuff to bake. There are all of the ingredients that make up the dishes. There are also all of the pots and pans and bowls that are necessary for different stages of baking. Lastly, there are the mixers and food processors and other technology that are either necessary or extremely helpful.
For those who aren’t sure what is needed, websites such as the one for the Food Network as well as other sites can tell you all the essential items. And finding baking supplies has never been easier. Many areas have large kitchen stores that stock all kinds of equipment and accessories. For everything else, websites like amazon.com and a few others will help you fill in the gaps. Even the local supermarket often has a lot of the baking supplies that are commonly used. Once you get all of the supplies, the baking can commence.
"I'm so excited to present my first ever app - the most advanced, robust, comprehensive cooking app ever built! I personally created 100% of the content in this app - 63 of my most requested recipes from the many regions of Italy each with it's own video and still images made exclusively for this app. Then I added 25 technique and kitchen basics videos along with my own, personal introduction. This app allows me to get as close as I've ever been to personally cooking with you in your kitchen. So grab some extra-virgin olive oil, and let's cook some great food!!" - Mario Batali
A new vision for what a cooking app can be – the most advanced and comprehensive cooking app yet.
• Complete support for Android 1.6 or higher
• Browse recipes by region, course, prep-time, season, category of food or kid-friendliness.
• Videos showing Mario cooking all 63 recipes, plus 25 more technique and kitchen basic videos – over 5 total hours of video!
• Still images that accompany every recipe step.
• Extensive, intuitive bookmarking feature lets users cook more than one recipe at a time and jump quickly to favorites.
• Built-in timers for any recipe step that requires timing.
• Food pairings that link relevant recipes.
• Wine pairings with Mario’s notes on varietals and a wine list describing each wine.
• Fully automated, multi-view, one-click shopping lists that you can check off at the grocery store.
• An extensive glossary of terms
• Facebook integration so you can share your cooking stories via the web.
• Original, unique, fun user interface to link it all together.
* Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any issues installing or using this wonderful app. We're standing by to help you through any problems.
Because your time is precious, we simplifying your life, with the pleasure of taste.
The most exclusive cooking calculator, with all the tools you need. For those with a taste for quality.
-Featured in the April 2014 in store magazine of Picard Surgelés, specialising in gourmet frozen foods. France's largest frozen food chain store.
-Student Life magazine "Top Banana" award for essential apps.
-Featured on Channel 5's Cooking with Confidence series.
* easy fast converter
One touch conversion, for the chef in a hurry, one click instant cook book conversion.
* volume and weight multi view
Conversion results across multiple weight and volume measurements at the same time.
* Universal Unit Converter. 120 weight and volume measurements.
Convert any recipe into the measurement of your choice. Select the original unit of measure. Then the new unit to convert into. Convert weight, or volume. Is the recipe for more? Or less servings than you require? You can scale the result. Change the original serving size, and your desired serving size up or down. The universal calculator, will calculate the result for you.
* substance density calculation
Density calculator converts between weight and volume depending on the density of the substance.
* oven temperature calculator
Covert multiple measurements across Gas Mark, Fahrenheit and Celsius.
* meat cooking guide
Meat recipes made simple, your one stop guide for those in a hurry.
* meat chef master
With our instruction tool, you get perfect meat, served at the table, on time.
Pick the meat to be cooked. The weight. The serving time. And the calculator does the rest. Telling you what to do, at every time interval, every step from start to serving. On time to the table. Nothing can go wrong. Cooking meat, to, perfection.
* vegetable cooking guide,
Make your selection from the fully extensive vegetable list and our interactive program displays every cooking option and guide for your vegetable meals.
… And the list just keeps growing, this in the only cooking course of action you need to take.
Use Paprika Cloud Sync to wirelessly sync between your devices and take your recipes with you everywhere you go! (Please note: each version of Paprika is sold separately for each device, but Paprika Cloud Sync is a free service.)
• Enter in your own custom recipes.
• Built-in web browser lets you search for your favorite recipes online.
• Easily clip recipes with a single tap from more than 200 different recipe sites.
• Innovative clipboard tools let you copy and paste recipe information from any website.
• Quickly scale recipe ingredients to your desired serving size.
• Add personalized notes to each recipe.
• Track nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it).
• Easily manage your grocery list: add recipes with a single click, as well as your own items.
• Powerful grocery list automatically consolidates your ingredients and categorizes them by aisle.
• No-hassle meal planning: add specific recipes or custom entries into the weekly meal planner.
• Customizable categories: assign recipes to multiple categories.
• Lock the screen to prevent it from turning off while cooking.
• Powerful search tools help you easily find any recipe by source, ingredient or name.
• Full email support for recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans.
• Share recipes via email (that other Paprika users can automatically import).
• Backup and restore keeps your recipe collection safe.
• Import existing recipes from popular desktop apps.
• Offline access. All of your data is stored locally, no internet connection is required.
• Free cloud sync. Sync your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans with all other versions of Paprika.
• Bookmarklet. Capture recipes from your web browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
Find inspiration for your next meal. Access over 350,000 recipes, featured collections and menus, curated by season, holiday, course, lifestyle, diet, and more. Read reviews and ratings by fellow home cooks to help you decide what’s for dinner.
Store all your recipes in one place. Save favorites and recipes to try. Add personal recipes or clip from your favorite sites.
Grocery shopping made smart and easy. BigOven will convert your recipes into a simple list, sorted alphabetically and by department.
Plan this week’s upcoming meals. Share your menu plan via email.
Use Up Leftovers
Use up what’s in your fridge. Type in up to three ingredients, and we’ll show you what you can make.
Enrich your cooking experience with an ad-free BigOven Pro membership. Find recipes that cater to your diet and lifestyle with ingredient-by-ingredient Nutrition Insight and advanced search filters. Create custom folders to store recipes for any occasion. Upload an unlimited number of recipes.
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Check out helpful recipe and How-To Videos on select recipes. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES, VIDEOS AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
WATCH HELPFUL RECIPE VIDEOS on select recipes.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the United States due to licensing restrictions.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
1. The large buttons and text make Timer easy to use.
2. The custom time picker allows you to quickly set the countdown timer. Tap the time values to use the keyboard. Single tap the increment and decrement buttons to make small adjustments. Hold down the increment and decrement buttons to make fast, repeated adjustments.
3. Timer runs in the background when your phone enters standby mode.
4. Timer vibrates your phone and plays a loud alarm bell sound to alert you when the countdown has expired.
5. Timer tells you how much time has elapsed since the countdown expired. This can be helpful if you are unable to respond to the alarm bell right away.
6. Timer is ad-free!
1. Enter the bill amount and tip percentage, and TipCalc automatically calculates the rest for you.
2. Adjust any value, and TipCalc automatically recalculates the tip amount and any other dependent values.
2. The increment and decrement buttons allow you to easily adjust the most modified values.
3. TipCalc lets you split the bill between you and your party. If necessary, the tip amount is adjusted to ensure an even split for everyone.
4. Enter the local tax rate, and Tax Mode reverse calculates the pre-tax bill amount, then calculates the tip on the pre-tax bill amount to save you money while still being fair to your waitperson.
5. For your convenience, TipCalc remembers your last tip percentage, tax mode and tax rate to save you time the next time you dine out.
6. TipCalc occupies a small footprint on your phone's memory.