Lost an important file and google would not let me update older version. Please re-install with this version, and delete your old version!
Ministry School Timer is an application for timing the Theocratic Ministry School for Jehovah's Witnesses at their congregation meetings. It has the ability for the School timer to time Bible Highlights, Bible Reading, Number 2, and Number 3 Parts.
Suggestions? Leave them here
“Theocratic Timer” is a valuable tool for an overseer who appreciates this quality. It is our desire to help each one to apply 1 Cor. 14:40 with your progressive counsel and to avoid parts that are rushed in or poorly developed.
We hope that this App will help brothers to get the full benefit of “the opportune time” (Eph 5:16).
• Choose the meeting.
• Tap the program to Start and Stop.
• Tap the bell icon to signal the student.
• View report individually or to the entire program.
• Share the report with the auxiliary counsellor.
• Adjusted to 2015 timings.
• Large Digits
• Bell signal
• Record up to 25 comments in Bible Highlights.
• Provisions are made to record the duration of the TMSO’s counsel after each Student talk.
• Reports can be shared.
• Useful for every public speaker.
Keywords: JW , Theocratic , TJ , Ministry , TMS , Jehovah , Jehovah’s Witnesses , Timer , Ministry School , Service Meeting , Watchtower , Watch Tower
Find helpful for ministry presentations, chronometer, and examining and watchtower online, downloads, and support for meetings in the ministry.
Gradually we will be adding more languages and more options and improvements. Each month will be updated with new presentations of our Ministry and new downloads.
I will consider your suggestions and improvements.
School Scheduler is the perfect app to keep track of your courses, lectures and assignments for the school term. Perfect for university and college students, this app allows you to carry around your school schedule and homework info wherever you go!
Note: If you are upgrading from the free version, the data should transfer over to the full version automatically on first startup.
For Android 2.1 and up.
* Add courses and store additional optional information such as course webpage, email address, office or notes
* Sync your classes and tasks to Google Calendar (Requires Google Calendar application to be installed on the device)
* Mark days off or cancel individual courses or classes over a period of time.
* Import/Export your schedule to other android devices
* Create tasks and classes out of existing Google calendar events
* Add classes to a course with one-time/weekly/bi-weekly occurrences
* Identify classes for a course by tagging them as a lecture/lab/tutorial/seminar/exam (Full version only)
* Add tasks to track upcoming assignments or non-class specific chores
* Review upcoming lectures and due assignments using the handy day planner
* Choose to display times in both 12-hour and 24-hour formats
* Dates and times are displayed in the device's locale. There's no need to learn new formats!
* Choose whether you want classes/exams/tasks to sync to calendar (exams only available in full version)
* Localized to German and Polish (based on phone language settings)
* Tablet layout support
* Now with light and dark themes
* Homescreen widget to view schedule for current day
Note: Internet permission needed for crash reporting.
Good for 2015 timing on the TMS!
Included: Theocratic Ministry School (2015):
* Bible Highlights- 8Mins.
* Assignment 1- Under 3Mins.
* Assignment 2- 5Mins.
* Assignment 3- 5Mins.
* Meetings for field service (April 2015)- 5Mins - 7Mins.
Large, clear and bright colors are set in a dark neutral background. This makes it ease to see. Big well marked buttons, are simple and easy to understand, even under pressure. Each tab shows clearly the time allowed for the event to be timed. Once started you can swipe left or right and start another timer simultaneously, or you can just hit the tab at the top! If you like you can use another app while the timer runs in the background.
When you start the timer, the chronometer is shown in bright green indicating you are good to go. Shortly before the time is up the chronometer will change to bright yellow indicating your time is almost up. This yellow period varies in portion to the total time allowed. For example, 3 Min. talks are green for the first 2.5 Min then yellow for 30 Sec. Once your time is up the chronometer changes to bright red indicating you are now overtime.
When swiping do not hit the stop or reset buttons. This way the timer will not be reset accidentally. Instead, swipe above the buttons or simply click the tabs.
Languages supported: English, Spanish.
Change the font using the device settings.
Feedback welcome via email or comments. Thank you for downloading!
1. Enter the bill amount and tip percentage, and TipCalc automatically calculates the rest for you.
2. Adjust any value, and TipCalc automatically recalculates the tip amount and any other dependent values.
2. The increment and decrement buttons allow you to easily adjust the most modified values.
3. TipCalc lets you split the bill between you and your party. If necessary, the tip amount is adjusted to ensure an even split for everyone.
4. Enter the local tax rate, and Tax Mode reverse calculates the pre-tax bill amount, then calculates the tip on the pre-tax bill amount to save you money while still being fair to your waitperson.
5. For your convenience, TipCalc remembers your last tip percentage, tax mode and tax rate to save you time the next time you dine out.
6. TipCalc occupies a small footprint on your phone's memory.