Lost an important file and google would not let me update older version. Please re-install with this version, and delete your old version!
Ministry School Timer is an application for timing the Theocratic Ministry School for Jehovah's Witnesses at their congregation meetings. It has the ability for the School timer to time Bible Highlights, Bible Reading, Number 2, and Number 3 Parts.
Suggestions? Leave them here
*Only functional on devices with vibration motors
Find helpful for ministry presentations, chronometer, and examining and watchtower online, downloads, and support for meetings in the ministry.
Gradually we will be adding more languages and more options and improvements. Each month will be updated with new presentations of our Ministry and new downloads.
I will consider your suggestions and improvements.
All-In-One Toolbox is Free for Download at:
★Where to find Auto Tasks Plug-in:
- Install Auto Tasks Plug-in
- Open All-In-One Toolbox > Tools > Plug-ins > Auto Tasks Plug-in
★Shortcut and widget:
- Open All-In-One Toolbox, Tools-Plugin, long press the icon of Auto Tasks Plugin, you are able to create a shortcut to homescreen
Long press the blank area on your home screen-Widget-All-In-One Toolbox Customizable widget-Pick Auto Tasks Plugin, then you are able to use it together with other tools from All-In-One Toolbox.
- Auto Booster
- Auto Cache Cleaner
Clean cache at set interval, no need for manual clean any more!
- Wifi Manager
Turn on/off WIFI at set time, to save battery and make your life more convenient!
- Airplane Mode Manager
Turn on/off airplane mode at set time to avoid interruption.
- Do Not Disturb Mode (Silent Mode)
This plugin aims at freeing up more memory, and saving on your battery as well automatically, and at your preferable timeslot.
- User friendly interface
- Time saver, help to save your time with the auto features
- Battery Saver, with the management on Wifi and Airplane mode, you are able to save on your battery to the most.
- Free of charge
1. CPU usage and free memory monitor.
2. Kill all tasks with one tap.
3. Uninstall running app.
4. Check app details.
5. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
• No ads, no spam, no annoyance. Forever.
• Beautiful, simple, authentic digital design.
• Easy to use, large touch targets utilize the whole screen.
• Hands covered in dough? Use the speech recognition to quickly set the countdown timer.
• Examples of speech: "25 minutes", "1 minute 30 seconds", "30 secs", "an hour", "half an hour" etc.
• Stopwatch and Countdown optimized modes.
• Zero drift, absolutely accurate timekeeping, at all times.
• Zero power usage when the app is in the background or the screen is off.
• You can use the volume Up/Down keys to quickly Start, Pause and Reset. Handy!
• Reliable countdown alarm rings even if the app isn't running.
• Stopwatch accurate to the millisecond.
• Choose your own countdown alarm from many choices!
• Colorful design and no ads makes it perfect for kids to use.
We found that most Android stopwatch & alarm apps are not reliable or riddled with ads.
Digital Timer is our take on a very reliable and visually fun app free for all.
- The network may be accessed to upload error reports and anonymous statistics in order for us to improve the app.
- The "external storage read-only" permission is used for custom alarm sound files located on SD cards. As of Android 4.4, ringtones or alarms on the SD card do not work without this permission.
Support free high-quality ad-free apps; if you like it, please consider leaving a review :)
Set the time with the minute and second buttons and press start to countdown. Alarm sound rings when the time is up.
You can also reset the time by pressing minute and second buttons at the same time and count the time up with start button.
★ alarm sound
★ ength of alarm sound
★ alarm volume
★ vibration pattern
★ dark/light theme
★ alert popup on/off
Ninja Timer can be used for several purposes. One example is to use it as a kitchen timer to make perfectly cooked eggs, potatoes and vegetables. Another example is to use it for training/workout to make sure you stick to correct intervals. Car parks and work environments are other settings in which this app can be useful.
Because of the variety of purposes this app offers, please tell me what you use Ninja Timer for so I can make it better. Leave a comment here or send me an e-mail. If you have a question, please note that it is only possible for me to respond to e-mails.
See the website for lots of info, help, and tutorials: http://androidideas.org/taskbomb
* Automate many of the things your phone can do:
- Automatic app running
- Automatically open some given file or url with some given app
- Play a song, playlist, or online stream
- Open a browser to a web page
- Automatic shortcut running
* Add-ons to do things like
- Change the volume or gently raise it at a given time
- Check if an online music stream is available
- Run SL4A scripts at a certain time
- Turn on and off Wi-Fi, Sync, and Bluetooth
* Relative scheduling system allows you to create reusable sets of tasks to run at any time.
* Snooze offered for any task or schedule you choose.
# Note: Make sure task killers aren't interfering
Task Bomb is an automation app (sometimes called "task scheduler", "job scheduler", "batch processor", etc.) that allows you to schedule apps and actions to automatically run. It's similar in function to the cron command on Linux and somewhat like an alarm clock (you can set alarms and snooze actions). TaskBomb aims to be small and simple, and leverage the power of the apps you have on your phone.
One of Task Bomb's greatest assets is its unique and flexible scheduling system that allows you to create modular, reusable schedules that can be run at any time, attached to alarms, or added to other schedules.
With home automation as a growing application of Android, this app could just be what you need to serve as a master controller for the bits and pieces you want to automate.
You can schedule things ranging from very simple:
"Play this song at 8:00 AM on weekdays."
to more complex:
"Run some scripts of mine before bed. 7 hours later start playing my favorite streaming radio station, or my second favorite one if that’s not available, or a local playlist if neither are available. Increase the volume gradually over 3 minutes. If I’m still not up after 10 minutes, switch to a playlist of sad songs."
Put another way, Task Bomb is basically an Android job scheduler. Job scheduling is sometimes synonymous with batch scheduling, although batch schedulers typically use the command line.
This app uses the internet permission in order to show ads through third party ad networks such as AdMob and MoPub. These are disabled if you purchase the Taskbomb Premium Unlocker, which can be found at http://androidideas.org/taskbomb/premium/google-play/
!! WARNING !! The Airplane Mode doesn't work on Android 4.2 and above. This feature isn't allowed by Google anymore.
How it works:
Set START and END time for your schedules and specify the days of the week you want the schedule to launch and let Timed Tasks do the rest.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Data (APN!), Bluetooth and Airplane mode. =>Home screen widget included to trigger Data connection in one click!
- Ring (Vibrate, Silent or Sound) parameter.
- Screen brightness (from 0 to 100%)
- Auto-sync on/off!
- For the Airplane Mode, there's an option to let the schedule trigger ONLY if at a specified location.
Tap a schedule from your list and EDIT or DELETE it seamlessly.
NEW! Help us translate this App on AndroGlot.com: http://goo.gl/VN23G
Why use Timed Tasks:
- Battery savings thanks to airplane mode and screen brightness: launch airplane mode at night to sleep sound with no waves in your face and less power consumption! Let Timed Tasks check your location and decide if it can trigger the airplane mode or not (if you're not at home, you might not want to be in airplane mode). The screen brightness can be disturbing because in daylight you need it high but if you wake up in the night, you'd rather not be blinded by your screen: use the brightness schedule!
- Make sure you're connected when you need to and still save battery and data plan: you can have your phone connect to WiFi or Data at specific times to make sure your emails and all Auto-sync data is updated when you need it. Don't need to let them on at all times: that way you save battery and money!
- Make sure your phone does not ring during office hours: set it to Silent or Vibrate from 9 to 5 from Monday to Friday.
The background color can be changed to black for your eye's comfort. Also, you can use either the 24 hour type or the 12AM/PM.
On SOME Samsung Galaxy SII, behavior of the schedules is unstable: some work for certain users, some don't.
Changin the hour type (24h or 12AM/PM) brings a glitch: the schedule in edition will fail. So after changing the hour type, cancel the edition of the schedule and re-edit it (will be fixed in v1.6).
Configure Once And Safe Battery Life Forever!
- Automatically stop all unused tasks/programs/services when the display of your device goes to black (turns off / sleep)
- One complete overview of all your applications currently installed on the device
- Directly see how much memory each active applications is using
- One click task killing
- ROOT supported for extra aggressive task killing
- Many options to configure this automatic task killer to your needs
- It can automatically add newly installed applications to the auto kill list
- It's free, and supports all android versions
- Does not need any internet access! this app is completely safe, what's on your devices, stays on your device
- Optimized to use a small memory footprint while in the background
- List is searchable by typing the first letters of the task on the (onscreen)keyboard
- Many more..
Try it and start saving some battery now!
When installed please read the in-app Help to get more information of how to use it, it's under the MENU
It is possible (when using a rooted device or an older android version before 2.2) to kill tasks that are system critical, this can result in a reboot of your device at most.
Some search keywords for the market-index:
taskmanager, killer, task, manager, taskkiller, auto, autotask, autokiller, advanced, advancedtaskmanager, tasker, pro, protask, promanager
This app makes count down in order.
Please use the this app for tasks of life that you want to scheduled like training, a study, or preparation of morning.
・The remaining time to animate. You can see at a glance the remaining time.
・Number of vibration and sound alert can be set to each timer.
・List of the timer can be plural matters registered in the unit of "work".
・Can customize the work's icon and theme color.
・Digest on time the menu of training or diet
・Accent on the time of rest and study time
・Get a feeling for the time of the announcement of
I will accept your feedback, bug reports related to this application.
Please feel free to contact us at the following e-mail address.
1. Enter the bill amount and tip percentage, and TipCalc automatically calculates the rest for you.
2. Adjust any value, and TipCalc automatically recalculates the tip amount and any other dependent values.
2. The increment and decrement buttons allow you to easily adjust the most modified values.
3. TipCalc lets you split the bill between you and your party. If necessary, the tip amount is adjusted to ensure an even split for everyone.
4. Enter the local tax rate, and Tax Mode reverse calculates the pre-tax bill amount, then calculates the tip on the pre-tax bill amount to save you money while still being fair to your waitperson.
5. For your convenience, TipCalc remembers your last tip percentage, tax mode and tax rate to save you time the next time you dine out.
6. TipCalc occupies a small footprint on your phone's memory.