The mySwitch app can help you on your journey to a healthier, happier you. If you’re a Switch member, you can use this app to automatically synchronize your Switch meal planner with your mobile device for both online and offline use at your convenience.
Switch is your new approach to self, health, diet and fitness and now, with the mySwitch app, Switch members can quickly and easily check ingredients whilst out shopping and access individual recipes for step by step guidance when creating meals at home - even when offline.
When online, Switch members can use the mySwitch app to log in and enjoy all the features that the Switch website has to offer, including:
* the meal planner section with full Whisk integrated functionality, where you can choose from 1000s of healthy recipes catering for a range of dietary preferences, build your own bespoke weekly meal plans or choose from a wide range of custom meal plans tailor-made for your shape, steady or strong weight-management goals;
* the fitness planner section, where you can choose from over 1000 workout videos covering a whole range of exercise disciplines, build your own bespoke weekly plans or choose from a wide range of custom plans tailor-made for your shape, steady or strong fitness goals;
* an online journal, where you can set personal goals, track your progress, save inspirational materials for later reference and review your emotional wellbeing, using the Switch mood tracker;
* the community section, where you can chat, join groups and get in touch with likeminded people;
* access to 100s of regularly updated inspirational videos and articles by some of the UK’s most notable experts in the fields of health, fitness, nutrition and wellbeing.
The mySwitch app makes your Switch world even more accessible, helping you to achieve your health and wellbeing goals. Download for free today and start your journey to a healthier, happier you!
If you have any problems, or would like to give us feedback, you can contact the Switch team on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll look into it right away.