Since Hex Editor is quite a versatile tool it is not possible to describe all variants of its` use. Use your fantasy;-)
This is AdFree version of Hex Editor.
See Menu -> Help.
Big screen should have worked now. At lease will not FC.
However I don't have an actual unit, please email me
screenshots if there is any error.
Since Hex Editor is quite a versatile tool it is not possible to describe all variants of it's use. Use your fantasy;-)
This is a tool for engineers. If You don't know what for use it - please DO NOT INSTALL and DO NOT RATE this app.
Please note that this application has been thought of, programmed, developed, designed (and so on) by one single, 19 year old student.
Be so fair not to give 1-star rating because you encounter bugs, spelling mistakes or don't understand what this app is for.
If you got any suggestions, bug-reports or anything else, I'd be happy to receive a message from you.
Hex Pirate is a lightweight, easy-to-use Hex-, Binary-, Octal- & ASCII-Reader (Editing functions coming soon) for Android.
- No root required
- Open files from your device or SD-card
- Display the data as hexadecimal, binary, octal or ASCII-representation
- 2 data-representations are display simultaneously
- check the MD5-Hash & file-size
- performance-tweaks (currently WIP)
- decimal, different unicode-formats etc.
- hex comparison-feature
Jota+ is easy to use. And have the great ability and great performance.
For documentation, for programming, Jota+ provides the best experience of a text editing.
★features of Jota+
- Support multi-file feature.
- Support 1 million characters.
- Support many character codes and Auto-Detect feature.
- Search/Replace (Support Regular Expression)
- Highlight searching words.
- Support font customize. (Proportional / Mono Space / ttf,otf font )
- Support Install-shortcut feature.
- Auto save.
- Show Line numbers.
- Show Tab/Line-break mark.
- Count characters/words/lines.
- Customizable Toolbar.
And it's customizable.
- Customizable Fixed Phrase management.
- Clipboard management.
- Built in file browser with bookmark management.
- Free Wallpaper by Non Miyabi. http://sites.google.com/site/nonsillustgallery/
- Detect file modification.
- Support physical-keyboard devices.
- Support Bluetooth Keyboard.
- Safe app without any evil permission requests.
- Support many kinds of Cloud Storage Services. ( Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive etc...)
- Support multi window feature for Samsung devices.
★FREE version is for trial, so some features are locked.
But you can use free version as a Text editor with sufficient capabilities
You can buy PRO-KEY app from Google Play to unlock extra features.
★For donors of Jota Text Editor (with Google Play Store).
The support for donors has been finished.
▼Google Analytics and Mobile Ads are built into the app.
You can opt-out Google Analytics. (see menu-preferences-misc)
We prohibit the distribution of Jota+ on places other than Google Play.
It has been confirmed that the pirated app mixed malware has been distributed.
And we do not provide support to pirated apps.
Please be careful.
▼We don't reply to anything on Review Comments.
If you have troubles or suggestions, send us an email.
Q. Can't save on external SD card.
A. Android 4.4 (KitKat) or later doesn't support to write on external SD card.
Save it on internal storage, or use cloud storage.
Q. I can't find my file in file browser.
A. Please check off "Text File Only" in side menu.
Q. I bought PRO-KEY, but couldn't activate.
A. Try following...
Make sure that your device is connected to the internet and logged into Google.
Confirm that PRO-KEY is installed in System Settings.
Click Menu - Preferences - Activate PRO-KEY.
reboot the device and start Jota+.
uninstall and re-install Jota+ or PRO-KEY.
- If you have troubles with the activation, please send an email to the developer.
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- read the contents of your USB storage
for loading/saving to internal storage.
- full network access
- view network connections
for mobile ads.
- install shortcut
for installing a shortcut of the file onto Home app.
(c) 2012-2014, Aquamarine Networks.
Now you can easily switch between any radix type. Just open the app and select the type you want.
The app lets you convert between all the radix type such as decimal, hexadecimal, binary, and octal.
It will also produce the ASCII value of any input and contains an ASCII reference chart.
In order to copy a result, just tap on it.
It handles numbers up to a signed positive Java Long.
Note that negative numbers are treated as positive.
Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests. I cannot reply to market comments which can make debugging difficult.
Currently supported: Hexadecimal, Decimal, Binary and Octal. You can copy each result easily to the clipboard. It has a very low file size, no special rights needed and no ads :)
This app already was released in 2010 and had over 10.000 downloads :)
I lost my private key and was not able to update the old version (actually never thought this would be necessary), but I wanted to update this small app to the nice holo design. So I unpublished the old version and simply uploaded as new app and here it is.. :)
63-bit capability. Calculator functions AND, OR, XOR, NOT and Shift included. Copy and paste to clipboard.
It is designed for the buttons to be pressed on the screen - doesn't work with a keyboard (no plans to support hardware keyboard; please use the buttons on the screen).
Requires Android 1.6 and above. Full functionality both portrait and landscape on large screen tablet devices.
Some functions may be added on request - feel free to email me with comments or suggestions (ASCII support is under consideration). Thanks for the feedback so far.
King Calculator is designed to be useful to anyone, from kids to grown-ups, so whether you are looking for a basic or advanced calculator, King Calculator is the app you need. It's excellent for schoolwork, college/university studies, sciences, engineering or anything else you had in mind.
King Calculator got accepted to the Google in education program and is being used in schools in the United States as an educational tool.
The flexible display of the calculator allows you to input and edit everything, with syntax highlighting to ease your work.
The calculator can handle complex expressions with brackets, mathematical operation priority, mathematical functions and fractions.
If you choose to work with the scientific display, you will enjoy a fully functional scientific calculator that can even draw graphs of functions.
A history of your calculations and their result is automatically saved and you may view it and use a previous expression again if you like.
The Simple calculator display supports:
• Classic calculator functionality
• Fractions support
• Percentage support
• Memory variables
• Ans button, that saves the last result for the next expression.
• Calculations history
• Equations editor
• Optional Casio style memory/percentage functionality.
Scientific calculator display supports:
• Everything available in the simple display
• Trigonometric functions ( Sine, cosine, tangent, arcsine, arcosine, arctan, hyperbolic sine, hyperbolic cosine, hyperbolic tangent)
• Exponents, you can raise a number to any power.
• Squared root and cubed root (or any other root using the exponentiation button)
• Factorial and modulo operations
• Logarithmic functions
• Absolute value function and more.
• Ciel and floor functions.
• Plotting/Graphing functions.