- There are separate timers for Speech, Cross-Ex, and Prep (Aff and Neg).
- Timers can be set to any specific value you want (within the allowable range for that timer type), or reset to the starting value for that type of timer.
- Simply touch a timer to start/stop it.
- The app has separate screens for each of the 8 speeches in a Policy Debate round in a swipe-able view.
- The app has a Wake-Lock, which prevents the screen from going to sleep when you're in the middle of a speech.
- Timer settings default to high school speech times, but can be changed to any values you want.
- Timers can be animated when < 1 minute to go, or not.
- You can select a custom notification ringtone from your phone to be played when a timer expires (it will play only once per expiration, not in a loop).
- This app is 100% Ad-Free!