"It kind of feels like our lives are made up of a countless number of weeks. But there they are—fully countable—staring you in the face." — Tim Urban, waitbutwhy.com
Life Calendar helps you visualize your life by breaking it down to weeks and displaying it in a grid. Each week is symbolized by a little box, and each box can be color coded. A note can be added to each week, and with it you can capture any thoughts, dwellings, feelings, or reflections you cherish during that time.
• Your entire life’s weeks, one by one, visualized in a grid.
• Cherish your life by adding a note to each week.
• One note every week, 52 notes every year.
• Define each week with color by choosing from a growing array.
• Take and store snapshots of your entire life, either in weeks or years.
• Export your notes and save them anywhere by using Life Notebooks.
• Store your Life Calendar with accounts and keep it backed up and available across multiple devices.
• Custom reminders make sure you never forget to take a note.
Imagine the perspective you'd get on your life if you keep taking weekly notes for a year or two! Wouldn't that be really helpful?
If you need any help or have any feedback, please drop by http://malkaf.me/lifecalendar/.
You only live your life once, so make sure you cherish it!