Attention! The program has problems with work on Android 4.4. I still can not understand reasons .
ZArchiver lets you:
* Create following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
* Decompress archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim;
* View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim;
* Create and decompress password-protected archives;
* Edit archive: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
* Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
* Partial archive decompression;
* Open compressed files;
* Open an archive file from mail application;
* Extract splited archives 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01).
* Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
* UTF-8/UTF-16 support in filenames. Allows you to have national symbols in compressed filenames;
* No need to enable multiselect mode. You can select files by clicking on icon to the left of the filename;
Attention! Any notes are welcome. You can send them by e-mail or just leave comment.
Q: That the password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and archive can be opened only know the password (don't phone password!).
Q: Program is not working correctly?
A: Send an email to the author for a detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress file?
A: Select all files you wish to compress by clicking on icons(to the left of filenames). Click on one of selected filenames and choose "Compress" item from menu. Set desired options and pres OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on archive name and select suitable option ("Extract Here" or other).
Easy Unrar, Unzip & Zip allows you to extract rar and zip files easily. It has a browser to browse the files on your phone or your tablet. The application supports all versions of rar files, archives protected by a password and multi-part archives (premium version).
It also allows simple zip compression (lite version), multi-part compression and AES encryption (Premium).
Moreover, Easy Unrar & Zip enables to display the content of an archive without decompressing it.
This allows you to spare time, you can also select some files in the archive and extract them.
Once extracted, the files can be directly opened in Easy Unrar & Zip (another browser is not necessary).
Extraction time is very fast :
E.g. for extracting a movie (710 MB rar compressed) with several devices generation :
- Asus Memo Pad FHD 10 (Intel Atom 1.6GHz): 1 minute 14 seconds
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (ARM Cortex A9 1.0GHz) : 2 minutes 8 seconds
- Samsung Galaxy S I (ARM Cortex-A8 1.0GHz) : 3 minutes 16 seconds
About « Internet » permission (no premium users):
- It's for a small ads which give you an access on several free apps and games on Google Play.
- The premium version doesn’t need these permissions, because there is no ads.
* Ultra-lightweight Zip Viewer (archive reader)
* Open the archive, run automatically connected applications
* Support extracting compressed file section
* Support extracting encrypted files
* File management features support, convenient
* Adaptive specifications resolution screen
* Support for cut, copy, paste, delete and other operations
* Search and share files
* Support for multiple choice and supports a variety of sort
* Support for images, photos and thumbnail display application icons
Keywords: decompression, decompression, file management, file management, resource, browsers, zipper, zip, rar, tar, iso, File Explorer, File Browser, Wireless, WIFI, LAN, SMB, Samba, Gallery, WebDAV , FTP,
!!! Now supporting RAR version 5 !!!
***Download "Arc File Manager" All in one archive & file utility. ***
***** Please help translate this application. For details see below. *****
The features included in current version are -
1. Extract rar file.
2. View rar file info.
3. Extract password protected rar file.
4. Extract multi-part rar archives.
5. View files in archive.
6. Extract selected files from archive.
7. Extract files in selected folder.
8. Mini file browser.
9. Ask for option if file exist (Options are - Yes(Overwrite), No, All, Never, Rename, Rename All)
10. View rar comment if present.
11. Can keep broken/corrupted files.
12. Unicode support.
13. Large file support (Larger than 2GB).
14. Search functionality.
15. Open/Extract rar directly from email attachment.
16. Support Rar version 5.
17. Zip support (Experimental).
All the features are absolutely free.
This application is work in progress. More features will be added & bugs will be fixed. So if you found any bugs or suggest any features feel free to mail me. Your review to this application will help this application get better and better. And be patient while I'm adding new features & fixing bugs.
*** This application is supported by Ads. ***
*** The icons & graphics found in the application are collected from various resources. Credits goes to all of them. ***
Simple Unrar is translated to - Chinese(Simplified), Dutch, French, Italian, German, Greek, Latvian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
Want to translate this application to your own language?
You are welcome to join to the translation program at - http://translate.resonancelab.com
(If you don't see your language in the language list, send me a mail, I'll add the language and notify you.)
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
- Browse files and folders (Browsing root and hidden systems files available on rooted devices under su privileges)
- Standard file and folder operations: cut, copy, paste, rename, delete, make new folder.
- Zip and unzip files
- Decompress gzip and rar files
- Search for files and folders
- Simple and intuitive GUI designed for ICS
Tags: file, folder, directory, search files, manage files, browse files, explore files, zip, unzip, rar, root explorer.
Press-hold: copy, cut, paste, delete, compression, extract, share, Add Bookmark/switch view modes (table/tile mode), view attribute;
Create new folder, search file, Multi-choice files and other batch operations in menu.;
Press-hold apps to unload, shortcut to desktop, view attribute; and view Statistics, search apps in menu;
Bookmark: you can view memory condition of your device, my picture, and you can also add your frequently used files to bookmark.
You can also browse the folders SD card directory , use remote access to files on your phone with a computer via Wi-Fi connection. All these features are available in one application.
* Access by category of music, videos, photos , documents, mail files, applications. Now you can easily find the same documents in the same list of files;
* Easy to delete, move , copy, paste and file sharing ;
* Browse the directory SD- card ;
* After creating a Wi-Fi connection , you can use wireless access to the files on your phone via PC . Through the computer , you can delete, copy , move, or upload new files ;
* Add files to your bookmarks for quick access when needed;
* Easily share files.
Copy and move files from one panel to another. This method of operating is far more convenient than what is offered by some other file managers, in which you would have to copy/cut items and then navigate to various different folders to paste them - back and forth, again and again.
Open files and folders by simply tapping on the left and select single or multiple items by tapping on the right side, where the size/date info is situated.
Besides the basic file manager functions you would expect, Ghost Commander lets you transfer files both to and from FTP and SFTP servers and Windows network shares (SMB plugin required), Google Drive, BOX cloud storage, plus it can create/extract ZIP archives and view inside them before they're extracted.
For advanced users, this file manager also fully supports root (superuser) mode, which is essential to work with critical system files on a rooted phone, change file permission attributes/owners (chmod/chown) and even execute your own shell commands (busybox required).
This file manager is very customizable and comes with a lot of useful options in settings which allow you to adjust its appearance and behavior to your personal tastes and habits.
Ghost Commander's features include, but are not limited to:
* root / superuser (su) mode: remount partitions and make changes to critical system files
* change file owner and permissions (in root mode only)
* ZIP archive support: create and extract ZIP files, plus view inside without extracting
* built-in FTP client: upload to/download from your own site or a public one
* multiselect (by tapping, or select all/wildcards via 'Menu > List > Select all')
* favorite folders and locations
* calculation of file and folder size and MD5 sum
* sorting by name, extension, size or date
* file and folder wildcards search
* text editor (built-in or external)
* built-in text and picture viewers
* open files with the default handler, or manually chosen
* sends files via email, bluetooth and so on
* personalization options: colors, font size, interface language, custom toolbar, etc
* fully manage files on your SD card and internal memory (if your device is rooted)
* all the standard features you expect: open/create/copy/move and delete files and folders
* Windows network support via an optional SMB plugin
* Streaming audio/video from a remote location to an external player (VPlayer is recommended)
* Access to the Google Drive and BOX cloud storage
Requested permissions explanation:
INTERNET - to make FTP and other network plugins be able to connect to an internet hosts.
No connection is established without your command to do so.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to not to let the WiFi down during a file transfer.
WAKE_LOCK - to not to let the phone go to a deep sleep during a file transfer.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to let the file manager copy files to the sdcard.
VIBRATE - to let the phone vibrate when a long file operation is done.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT - to create shortcut icons to the desktop.
MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS - to do so when you have asked that.
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - to let the root: mode of the file manager functioning properly. Not used for any other purposes.
USE_CREDENTIALS - only to let the Google Drive plugin access to the Google based services.
And, of course, If you like this application, make a donation (from the app menu).
Keywords: SD card, root, file manager, fileman, manage files, explorer, root explorer, Total Commander, Midnight Commander, Norton Commander, FAR manager, dual panel, FTP client, SFTP client, SMB, ZIP, BOX
Video made by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
1. Browse files on SD card (support hidden files display).
2. Cut, copy, paste or create new folders to organize your files.
3. Sort files by name, size, date and type.
4. Adaptive resolution screen a variety of specifications
5. Lists and grids and other file browsing
7. Supports multiple choice and supports a variety Sort by
8. Support for images, photos and thumbnail display of application icons
9. Supports FTP / FTPS / SFTP / WebDAV transfer protocol
9 support FTP-based file sharing, easy access to device files without data cable
File Manager is powerful, if you like this application, please give us five-star rating. Thank you
Keywords: file manager explorer WIFI LAN FTP FTPS SFTP
File Manager allows to manage pictures, music, videos and documents on device, and share files via social networks like Facebook.
The main functionality:
- Managing files (copy, move, rename)
- Archiving and dearchiving zip files
- Auto-detecting mounted SD cards/USB storages
- Posting files to Dropbox
- Posting images to Facebook and Flicker, posting images and audio to Vkontakte social networks
Application supports list view that is convinient for smaller mobile screens and thumbnail view for tablets
Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
We understood that with potentially thousands of files on your mobile device, it is often hard to find the one that you are looking for. Whether you have downloaded a file from the internet or from your computer - you can find it quickly with Fast File Manager for your Android device.
Fast File Manager is a modern and fresh way to index and to find all files within your Android device. The minimalistic UI lets you get to what you want, when you want. With our latest application, you are able to browse and manage all of your files on both internal storage and expandable storage like Micro SD cards. The innovative file manager allows you to open any supported file types, for immediate viewing, wherever you are.
“Fast File Manager is lightweight and extremely minimalistic - it’s just you and your files”
With the Fast File Manager you can create, delete, attach, zip, rename and move single or multiple files at any one time. It’s simplicity - and it’s right at your fingertips. Open and rename folders on the fly - cut and paste folders to alternate locations on your mobile device. We have crammed advanced features in a neat and clean package. If you see an image file that you would like to view, simply tap it to open the preview window.
Another useful function of the Fast File Manager app is the ability to unzip .zip files straight from the application. Download a zipped file on your phone? It’s no problem to unzip with Fast File Manager. You are also able to install .apk files directly to your Android device. App installation has never been easier.
Once you have found a specific files, you are able to upload to Dropbox or to send files by email using the client, Gmail. Or, if you cannot find the file you are looking for at a glance - simply index your device by searching for a file with our added search function! It’s the search engine for your device.
Download Fast File Manager today and experience the elegant, beautiful and fresh way to manage your files.
- Browse and manage files on your Android device internal memory and on SD card
- Create, delete, attach, zip, rename, move, cut and copy folders (directories) and files - single or multiply
- View and edit files and folders
- Preview thumbnails for image files
- unzip .zip files directly in the app
- Install .apk files directly from the app
- Send files via Gmail or upload them directly to Dropbox
- Search for files or folders
1. Browse files by categories for those popular type(picture, music, video, document, installed applications and so on)
2. browse files by directory
3. Support all basic operations for file/folder
4. Support to mark a file/folder as favorite
5. Smart search based on current category or current path
6. Support multiple storage cards
The only difference between File Expert and File Expert HD is that the former is designed for phone, and the latter is optimized for tablet.
Our design principles and answers to those requirements:
* Help users to locate their target files quickly & easily
File Expert organize files into different pre-defined categories. Those categories are put in the first tab of the app. Users even could create their own tags to mark files for quick access. We also have a powerful file search engine built into the app. We believe that in most cases users should find their targets less than a minute!
* Transfer files to others devices via all kinds of connections
You can send files using Bluetooth, WiFi (include WiFi-Direct), NFC; You can use File Expert to access FTP, SFTP and FTPS servers; You can also turn your device into Web or FTP servers to accept files; You can send files to your favorite clouds; You can send files by using our own service GCloud
* A clean, easy-to-learn UI interface, even a newbie user could start to use it in just one minute without having read any docs
File Expert has a creative tab based interface. All competitive apps don't have this technique. A Tab based interface will allow users to switch work folders quickly and extremely easy to learn - just imagine how a web browser works and you will know the benefits in using tabs
* Access to your Gallery, Video, Music, E-Books, Documents, Apps, Plug-in, APK files, Zip Files, Favorites
* Access to your Phone SD card, External SD card and Phone Internal Storage on your start page
* Powerful File Manager- supports all basic file operations like Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, Create, Sort, Rename, Send, Details, Favorites, Hide, Create Shortcut. Batch operation and more
* Multi-Tab File Manager, the one and the only one support tabs
* GCloud - Free cloud service with powerful features
* Tagging- Mark your files with user-defined tags
* Recyle Bin
* Ultra fast & resumable file downloader
* Web PC Suite- Access your device from your PC browser
* Share My Contents, Network Clients, One Touch Clean
* Switchable full Holo based themes include Light, Black & Mixed styles
* Search SD card, perform operations on search results
* Web PC Suite- Featured HTTP Sharing in old versions. When open service, turn your mobile phone into a HTTP Server and visit it wirelessly on PC or tablet in a Windows style interface. Double click on APK file to install it to your phone
* FTP Sharing - When open service, turn your mobile phone into a FTP Server. Share & manage your files on other FTP Clients
* Wi-Fi Send- Directly send files via Wi-Fi between File Expert powered phones.
* DLNA Sharing - Turn your smart phone to a full-featured DLNA media server! Access your media files on your Windows Media Player became so easy!
* Access your host computer from phone-Samba Client, FTP Client, SFTP Client, FTP Client, Bluetooth Client
* Root access to system folders and files like Root Explorer. Remount /system to read write. Requires rooted phone. Please note it’s a paid feature.
* Cloud Storage - Use one app to access various cloud services! Support Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One and more!
* Bluetooth - Full-featured Bluetooth capabilities include OBEX FTP, OPP
* App Manager - Uninstall/Backup apps. Backup your app & its data to GCloud
* Archive manager - Create and decompress ZIP archive, Decompress RAR. You can view your ZIP/RAR/GZIP/TAR/TGZ/BZ file just like accessing a folder and directly decompress unique files and folders
* Thumbnails - view thumbnails
* Image Viewer - supports both local and remote folder
* Powerful Text Editor
* Help your player to play media that store on SMB share (your player needs to support HTTP streaming).
Android, fresh UI design and user-friendly features full-featured file manager!
1 New ui interface allows you to have a good experience
2 The navigation bar to quickly enter the directory
3 Search for files can be automatically prompted to enter the content
4 Progress bar dialog box allows you to not misuse
5 Compressed Zip file share friend
6 Bookmarks by navigation to quickly locate files
7 Photos, images and apk files, thumbnail display
8 Feedback collected to allow subsequent versions continually updated
Keywords: File Manager,File Browser,File Explorer,Sd Card Manager
More from developer
Well, this is a collection of cellular automata - fields of cells which live by certain rules. At this point LivingCells is able to simulate not only the famous Game Of Life, but also its colored variant, a family of cellular automata called Generations, which includes widely known Brian's Brain, and also Turmites family, the best-known example of which is Langton's ant.
This is not a game per se because it doesn't require any input from the player. But it is possible to affect how cells live by adjusting rules, creating new cells or dragging groups of existing ones.
This aplication is designed to run on any device with Android 2.1 or higher, including tablets.
- Four types of cellular automata
- Possibility to set a rule for each type and also to enter your own rules
- Interactive field allowing to create and erase cells or to drag existing cells. Switch between adding and erasing with a longpress. Simulation pauses by default, but this is now adjustable
- Customizable look and feel for the cells: either select one of the preinstalled themes or create your own
- Application can be used as a live wallpaper
Try Star Wars rule in Generations - my friends liked it a lot!
Due to requests from the users, live wallpaper functionality has been added. Settings for the wallpaper are set separately from the settings of the standalone application. I should note that the computation of every next grid state requires CPU resources depending on the speed and the grid size. I advise not to set small cell size or fast speed for the wallpaper to avoid power drain.
You can also set the grid type to Turmites, this is the only automaton which doesn't demand much resources regardless of the speed and cell size settings. Moreover, Turmites look better when cells are small and speed is high.
You can leave your requests at my blog (see developer's info).
In the case you want to read about Game Of Life, Brian's Brain or Turmites, here are a few Wikipedia links: