Hear Me Now is an app to help adults with cognitive impairments such as a learning disability to manage their health and care information, and to share information with their carers and relatives. Hear Me Now gives adults with cognitive impairments a voice, and helps to make them an active participant in their care. Hear Me Now is available for both phones and tablets.
* Creation of multimedia content to capture what matters to someone, in the best format for that individual (video, images, audio, text, web links).
* About Me to capture essential information. Compliant with the PRSB About Me information standard.
* Store and share documents (Individual Support Plan, Health Action Plan, etc.)
* Create appointments and reminders, ensure future appointments are not missed.
* My Week feature for app users to plan and know what's happening now, and what's happening later.
* Remote sharing with professional carers and families, with the ability for remote users to push content onto a user's app.
* Organisation customers may remotely create and publish accessible questionnaires (using multimedia) for app users to respond directly in-app.
* Organisation customers may create protected content (Curated Content) to share with app users to provide app users with guidance.
For more information about Hear Me Now please contact Maldaba, a UK-based software development company: email@example.com