It allows importing web pages directly from the browser to listen to them. You can also import selected text from other apps.
-Text to voice
-Read web pages
-Play / Pause / Stop
-Export audio as WAV file
-Lots of languages (internet connection required for some)
Make your phone say anything you want in many languages! Let your phone read the news for you!
There's a paid version available WITHOUT ADS here:
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech enginge for Talk to work. If it doesn't have it you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
G+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/107986392540899459664
The goal of Voice Text is to give you an easy and simple way to send and receive text messages by voice without learning any voice commands. Voice Text offers a simple and predictable way of sending and receiving texts by voice. Lots of features make Voice Text one of the easiest and customizable voice-to-text applications available.
★ Text by voice
★ Receive and listen to text messages hands-free
★ Make phone calls by voice
★ Auto Play Text Messages
★ 5 Widgets, 1 Shortcut
★ Set custom voice commands
★ Disable Voice Text during specific hours
★ Battery efficient (No background services)
★ Tasker supported
★ Ad-free upgrade available
★ Driving detection - Have your messages read aloud when driving!
★ Floating bubble to open Voice Text from anywhere.
- Internet connection required to use most features
- This application is supported by ads
- Third party text messaging clients may cause Voice Text to not work properly
- Help can be found at http://www.mobiletrialware.com/voicetext
- Please do not text and drive
SMS message messages texting text messages text by voice voice text speaking text messages drive and text handsfree or hands free SMS messaging
1. Long click the search key
(or Widget click)
2. Speak to the mic
3. Your voice will be copied to the clipboard, then you can paste it anywhere you want
* Save to Clipboard
* Web search
* Contacts search
* Maps search
Write SMS by voice provides you the powerful and easy in use system to write your SMS by voice.
This application flexibly configured to your needs and has the most complete functionality.
- Create SMS by voice and comfortably edit them
- Dictionary parsing (just say “comma” and app will replace it to “,”)
- You can edit dictionary parsing
- You can choose contact or tell the receiver's number by voice
- Loop recognition
- Careful recognition provide you to choose several variants of recognized text
- Undo the last recognition function
- Quick smiles panel
- Simple SMS traffic mode (control your inbox and outbox messages)
- You can reply to any incoming message in 2 clicks
- Message length counter
- Comfortable customizable notifications
- Confirm sending option
- Not only SMS (send your message with e-mail, Bluetooth, Facebook and other apps)
- Very quick and useful
- Nice design
- More than 70 recognition languages and you can switch them very quickly
- Localized to: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Polish.
Attention! This application need Internet access for voice recognition.
A history of everything you have 'spoken' so far is listed. Tapping on an item brings it up in the edit box so that you can edit it or say it again. Using the history list to say things you already said saves you from having to retype it.
A long tap on something you already said lets you delete it from the list.
'Say my words' requires a Text to Speech engine to be installed.
- Easy to Use
- Multiple Natural Sounding Voices
- 12 TTS Voices - English US, English UK, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Russian
> Help - I hear Nothing <
By default Android only comes with English Speech Engine. And only that is available for Offline Use.
To listen to other languages you should have a Data connection enabled or Need to download Speech Engine for Offline Use.
To Download Speech Engine for Offline Use, Follow these instructions:
1. Open Android Settings
2. Tap Language & Input
3. Tap Text to Speech Output
4. Tap Settings of Google Text to Speech
5. Tap Install Voice Data
6. Tap Download button to download the language engine of your choice.
Windows Version is also Available - http://www.abhisoft.net/talking-translator/
You can view any forum, and the latest forum data is downloaded automatically so you see the latest posts.
Also has the ability to launch the browser to the appropriate webpage if you want to reply to a thread, or view poster info.
You can organize the books by bookshelf, and sort by title or author.
You can (optionally) synchronize the book list data to/from Google Books.
For example, you can schedule a timer that would "Turn Wifi On Monday through Friday at 5pm", and another one for "Turn Wifi Off Saturday and Sunday at 11pm". You can schedule any number of timers.
You can still manually turn wifi on and off incase your schedule varies on that day.