50% Promotional Sales! Limited Time Only!
The Camera Lens Bible is an application containing detailed information of over 500+ camera lens of various leading brands in the industry. It is probably the most complete and comprehensive camera lens encyclopedia available in the App Market. This App is an excellent app for professional photographers or for those who are interested in learning how to take better pictures with the use of different camera lens. For each type of camera lens, the following information is included for easier reference:
- High Quality Photo
- Model Name
- Specifications (Image circles, type, focal length etc.)
- APS Equivalent
- Max & Min Aperture
- Diaphragm Blades (if applicable)
- Lens Construction Details
- Focus Details
- Zoom System
- Closest Focus
- Magnification Ratio
- Filter Size
- Retail Price (for reference only)
- Additional Info (Weight etc.)
- Detailed descriptions
The application is optimized for all Android devices running on OS 1.5 or above.
This application has the following features:
- 2-Level Category Views with THUMBNAIL preview of each item
- All Category View to preview all items in alphabetical order
- Single Category View to list items of the same category
- Ability to BOOKMARK selected items for easier reference
- A len name SEARCH engine
- OFFLINE browsing
This application is brought to you by Colakey LLC.
1 Could take 2-6 photos at the same time.
2 Photos sharing to each popular SNS website.
3 Photos can be sent via email.
Collage, edit photo, best camera, recommended camera, photos, pictures
This application provides a quick reference for almost M42 lenses, so you can easily check the information if you intent to buy a lens.
+++ Technical specifications of hundreds of lenses and cameras
+++ Thousands of technical reviews from reputed sites such as dpreview, the-digital-picture, photozone.de, ...
+++ High Quality Sample Images taken by cameras and lenses (from Flickr and 500px), zoom feature supported
+++ Most updated price from Amazon.com
Like to have digireview in your own language? Please help with the translation at http://www.getlocalization.com/digireview/
The app provides the following features
- List of all DSLR / mirrorless cameras and lenses in Canon, Nikon, Sony, Micro Four Third (Olympus and Panasonic), Fujifilm X lineup plus third parties' lenses with support for Offline browsing.
- Smart filter with a lot of options for easy look up and discovery.
- Detail technical specification of each camera and lens plus option to compare it side by side with other similar cameras and lenses.
- Link to lens reviews from reputed review sites such as dpreview, the-digital-picture, photozone and lenstip.
- View sample images taken by the camera or lens from other photographers. Contain options to filter by categories/topic such as landscape, portrait, bokeh, ...
- Check lastest camera and lens price from Amazon.com.
- Keep up to date with latest rumour and news of upcoming Canon and Nikon imaging products.
- Bookmark feature allowing easy tracking of your current gear and wish list
Keywords: Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Olympus, Lumix, Pen, Fujifilm, cameras, digital, DSLR, mirrorless, lenses, Tamron, Sigma, Tokina, Carl Zeiss.
If you like the app, please support the development of it by buying the no advertisement version of the app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.diaphragm.pro
If you face any bug or problem, please feel free to contact me by email or using the "Send Feedback" feature of the app. Please do not feedback on Google Play comment as I cannot reply you. Please describe your problem and include your device name, your Android version as well. I will do my best to help.
This app is developed base on my own experiences as a photographer looking for and shopping the right lenses for my need. So hopefully it will meet the need of other fellow photographers out there as well.
If you like my application please support by rating the app and spreading words to your friends. If you have any feedback or suggestion please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
I will keep it update with new content and features in the next releases. Stay tuned
Now your photo studio will always be with you. Making a high-quality photo is a piece of cake. Just make a few strokes to separate a subject from the background. The application will take care of the rest:
- detect the subject regardless of its shape complexity;
- blur the background and reduce its saturation;
- smoothen a transition between the subject and the background.
You can always change the applied effects and add new ones.
Effects (separately for the background and foreground):
- brightness, hue, and saturation;
- sharpen and blur;
- reduce noise;
- pencil sketch.
Effects for the background:
- motion blur (value ang angle).
Effects for the original image:
- auto levels;
- auto tone.
The noise filter can help you eliminate artifacts caused by the small size of the matrices in phone cameras. By adjusting the amount of filtering, you can remove skin blemishes and wrinkles in a photo.
Using Portrait Lens you can save all the bright moments of your life without having to carry heavy and fragile photographic equipment.
Update your photo gallery, take a fresh new look at your favorite photos.
Surprise your friends with high-quality photographs. Share your photos using any of the apps on your device such as e-mail, Skype, Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, etc.
Please note that the application recalculates all the effects for a specified resolution when you save a photo. Although it may take quite some time, the quality of a photo will be higher than what you see on the screen. Portrait Lens allows you to save photos up to 3 megapixels.
Ad-free. No ad banners!
"Naturally, your results will probably not measure up to what you’ll get with a paid portrait service, but for a lightweight app on Android, it certainly does a good job... The user interface is clean and intuitive, allowing you to dive straight in without any need for a lengthy tutorial, and with a plethora of useful effects, turning your bog-standard snap into something a little more refined will be simple and enjoyable." - Redmond Pie.
"Portrait Lens allows you to simulate the bokeh effect of longer and faster lenses. It also allows you to apply effects such as color filters, and you can even remove skin blemishes and wrinkles" - XDA-Developers.
"Photo manipulation app for Android that allows users to simulate the DSLR focus effect in mobile phone’s photos. The application uses a special algorithm to give the image subject more focus and provides a number of control options to achieve the desired effect." - Photography Blog.
"Portrait Lens is a clever little application that enables you to easily add distinct layers to your photographs... If you want a figure to really stand out from the background, or want to define skin tone better, or even effectively increase motion blur, Portrait Lens is most definitely your friend." - androidtapp.com
From the creator of Sketchmyphoto.com which serves more than 2 MILLION users.
PhotoJus Lens Flare transforms your photo to various cool effects using lighting! We have variety of lens flare effects designed together by professional photographers and real artists to provide you the most exciting photo effects.
★ INSTANT EFFECTS.
★ LIVE CAMERA PREVIEW.
Allow user to see how does an effect looks before capturing.
★ ONE CLICK EFFECT.
You don't have to worry about tuning the effects as our artist already use the best settings!
★ SHARE TO FACEBOOK / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback or idea to improve the app.
Don't wait and download now.
Visit us at www.photojus.com for more information
Multi Camera is the best way to create live Collages with multiple lens with different shapes of collages. Multi Camera lets you create Collages with combination of:
1. Rectangular image.
2. Rectangle, Square, Heart and Star Shaped lens.
3. Love Camera Lens lets you add Love Collages.
4. Star Camera Lens lets you add star photos to Multi Camera.
Multi Camera Lens is used to create awesome looking photos.
Professionals will like how quick and easy it is to get depth of field calculations.
Semi-pro photographers will enjoy configuring "what-if?" scenarios for various lenses.
Photography beginners will find it to be a great learning tool by exploring the interplay of aperture, focal length, and focal distance in real time.
Lens•Lab is more than a great depth of field calculator, it's a lens simulator that can help you explore, see, and intuitively understand how depth of field works with your camera and lenses.
Advanced visual depiction of depth of field with real-time controls:
• The background scales from 10 centimeters to 100 meters interactively
• Out-of-focus areas are represented as blurred / dimmed in real-time
• Distance labels, angle of view, and other information updates as you touch
Easily control aperture, focal length, and focal distance with sliders or touch:
• Aperture (from ƒ/1 to ƒ/32)
• Focal Length (configurable minimum and maximum)
• Focal Distance (from 10cm to 100m)
Information overlays are independently configurable:
• Hyperfocal Distance
• Far Depth of Field
• Focal Distance
• Near Depth of Field
• Total Depth of Field
• Vertical Angle of View
• Distance Scale
Sensor size is configurable for:
• Full Frame
• Four Thirds
Additionally, there are controls for distance units (metric or imperial) and display of Full Frame Equivalent focal length (for cameras with sensors smaller than full frame.)
Included is a usage guide that explains all features of the application as well as depth of field in photography.
This app works with all Android devices including phones and tablets running Android 2.2 or newer.
This App not only delivers information on Samsung’s latest SMART CAMERA NX30 and its advanced features such as hybrid AF system and its greater clarity and speed of 1/8000 sec shutter speed, but also delivers all the information on professional-level NX Lens system that can be utilized in taking variety of photos and videos.
The Samsung SMART CAMERA NX System leads you to a new lifestyle with the world's first built-in Wi-Fi capability that makes quick and easy image sharing possible.
Check out its powerful shooting performance with the 20.3MP APS-C CMOS sensor as well as smart features like Photo Beam and Autoshare.
The Samsung SMART CAMERA NX is also full of interesting and useful information which lets you experience the Samsung SMART CAMERA NX such as NX Lens Finder feature which recommends the most suitable lens depending on the subject of your photography, NX Combination feature which lets you virtually combine different NX series cameras and lenses in various combination.
1) Main Features
• NX Photo Album:
You can see various sample photos taken with the Samsung SMART CAMERA NX system, view product TV ads and sample videos.
• Products Information:
It provides characteristics and designs of the Samsung SMART CAMERA NX system, compatibility information, sample photos and more.
• NX Combination:
You can select the cameras and lens to your preference and combine it virtually and check the sample photos taken with the combined product.
• NX Lens Finder:
Through a simple series of questions, it recommends the most suitable lens depending on the subject of your photography among various the NX lenses.
• Fan Pages:
You can check the official social media channels of the Samsung SMART CAMERA, mobile application information and link.
samsung, smart, camera, NX, smart camera, samsung smart camera, samsung smart camera NX, lens, 3d, macro, wifi, photo, album, wallpaper, GALAXY, GALAXY NX, NX30, NX20, NX300, NX300M, NX2000, NX1100, NX1000, NX210, NX200, fisheye, 10mm, 16-50mm, power, zoom, NX mini, mini, NX F1
Fisheye Camera Live has real-time preview which makes your composition easy: what you see is what you get. The camera has three different lens simulations. You can share your photos easily on Instagram and other services.
- Hardware accelerated real-time preview
- 1-tap Instagram
- Share anywhere
- Front camera for selfie shots
- Full flash support
>> "The Best Camera App for Android" - lifehacker
>> "Grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
>> "packed with a cubic ton of features" - USA Today
-- Over 1.7 million sold! --
The award-winning camera app for Android devices! Camera ZOOM FX is now Editor's Choice on Google Play, Lifehacker, Gizmodo and SlashGear.
Replace all your camera / photo FX apps with just one!
Camera ZOOM FX v5 is HERE!!!
● introducing 'Best Photo Mode'!!
OVER 20 NEW FEATURES in one huge update - see recent changes for full list!!
● Optical / digital zoom (pinch to zoom up to 6x)
● Fastest camera on Android - fast action shot up to 20 shots per second
● Best Photo Mode! take up to 50 shots in burst mode, and let Camera ZOOM FX decide the best, or choose for yourself!
● Front facing camera - perfect for selfies
● Customization of ALL hardware buttons
- e.g. volume buttons to control zoom, trackball to snap shot...
● Live previews of some effects, e.g. frames, buddies
● Silent camera (if device supports)
● Tweak hardware options: autofocus, whitebalance, nightshot...
● Settings for iso, focus metering, brightness, exposure, contrast, saturation, sharpness (based on device)
● Upload photo to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, WhatsApp, etc.
● Flash (if avail)
● Customizable grid overlays
● Horizon level indicator
● NEW!! Live Wallpaper - now "Photo FX Live Wallpaper" app
MULTIPLE SHOOTING MODES:
● Stable Shot
● Voice Activated: take a picture by clapping, shouting...
● Burst Mode
● Time Lapse
● Combine effects using non-destructive editing
● Process at full camera resolution (up to 8mp if avail)
● 10 ready made presets: Diana, Retro, Holga 35mm, Toy Camera...
● 20 Color FX: vintage, lomo, cinematic, funky, pencil...
● 15 Frames: thin, rounded, lens, polaroid, filmreel...
● 6 Vignette Surrounds: heavy, invert, spotlight...
● 12 Distort FX: fisheye (like fxcamera), mosaic, twirl...
● 9 Mirror FX
● 3 Tilt-shift FX
● 3 Textures, 5 Light Leaks, 5 Bokeh FX
● Crop to any size of your choice: 3x8, square, instant, 6x4...
● Digi composites (photoshop style overlays)
● Props and famous 'buddies' in your pictures (move and resize!)
● Create stunning collages: e.g. 2x2 passport style selfie combination shots
● Random effects
● Fullscreen shutter: click anywhere on screen to shoot!
● Animated shutter effect
● Support geotag / exif tags
● Select sdcard folder to save photos (incl external sd)
● Auto save shots
● Win $100 in Instagram style photo contest
● Pro scene modes, e.g. nightshot, beach (Droid only)
● View last shot in picture gallery
● Use as default camera
● Rotate / crop photos
● Widescreen lens / capture (if device supports)
● Support from Android 1.6 through to Android 4.4 (kitkat incl tablets)
● Switch to video
● ICS, JB, Holo style UI
FREE DOWNLOAD PACKS:
● Fun props
● Famous ‘buddies’ in your pictures
● Composites (paper overlays)
● Shutter animations
● Scary Halloween ghouls and ghosts
"our choice for the best app around ... a ton of different effects if you're in the mood for a Hipstamatic type shot" - lifehacker
"grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
"greatly improves the usefulness of your Android’s camera" - Gizmodo
"Few apps offer as many options for shooting as this one" - WIRED
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION permission is required for geotagging photos (optional in settings)
Just point your Android camera and see LIVE Photo effects on the screen BEFORE you click a picture - no fuss, no muss and no guessing how your pictures will turn out!
Wall Street Journal Review
... the app that got the most attention around the dinner table was Camera Fun!! - Wall Street Journal, 8th Dec 2010.
Camera Fun Pro is in the Top #5 Photography apps in ALL 26 countries!
6 Lens in Free version: Canvas, Color X-Ray, Mirror, Pinch, Sepia & Sketch.
29 Lens in Pro version: Alphabet, Avatar, Black & White, Blueprint, Bulge, Canvas, Chalk, Chess, Color X-Ray, Emboss, Glass, Light Tunnel, Mirror, Neon, Night Vision, Oil Brush, Pinch, Pixel, Poster, Sepia, Sketch, Stretch, Swirl, Thermal, Tunnel, Vintage Sketch, Watercolor, Wave & X-Ray.
Permissions: Read/write permissions for contact data is needed to set a photo as a contact icon, read/write to SD card is need to load and save photos.
☺ ... the app that got the most attention around the dinner table was Camera Fun!! - Wall Street Journal, 8th Dec 2010.
☺ ... creates cool images that will get noticed - Appolicious Advisor.
☺ ... will make you want to keep taking pictures! - CrazyMikesApps.com
The app features a fully-fledged lens database with a comfortable interface. The database features detailed descriptions and properties of over 3,700 modern and previously manufactured lenses from Canon, Nikon, Minolta, Sony, Pentax, Konica, Olympus, Sigma, Tamron, Tokina, Vivitar, Carl Zeiss, Takumar, Panasonic, Samsung, SLR-magic, Soligor, Vivitar, Yashica, Cosina, Fuji, Leica, Mamiya, Meyer-Optik Gorlitz, Helios, Jupiter, Industar, Mir, and other brands.
Most of these lenses can be used with modern SLR and non-SLR (Evil) cameras alike, while allowing you to save considerable amounts of money without sacrificing professional quality.
- Quick lens search via search bar.
- Flexible parameter-based lens search (brand, mount, lens speed, focal length, frame format, price, etc.).
- Lens catalogs by brand and mount.
- Images, MTF, optical designs, characteristics, and detailed descriptions.
- Average prices for lenses.
- Add lenses you like to Bookmarks.
- Reviews by photographers who own and use the lenses (Pro-version).
- Over 6, 500 photos taken with various lenses (Pro-version).
- Similar lens suggestions (Pro-version).
Attention!This app needs the Internet (WiFi or Mobile Internet).
Number of lenses in database by mount:
1. 4/3 (Four/Thirds) (58)
2. Altix bayonet mount (5)
3. C-mount (20)
4. C/Y (contax/yashica) (370)
5. Canon EF, EF-S (584)
6. Canon EF-M (13)
7. Canon FD, FDn (395)
8. Canon FL (39)
9. Canon R (23)
10. Canon S (53)
11. Contax 645 (11)
12. Contax G (7)
13. Contax I-III (CRM) (18)
14. Contax N (10)
15. Exakta (116)
16. Fujica-X (22)
17. FujiFilm XF (32)
18. Hasselblad (9)
19. Kiev-88, Salut (14)
20. Komura Uni-Dapt (5)
21. Konica AR (278)
22. Konica F (10)
23. Large format (13)
24. Leica M (105)
25. Leica R (70)
26. Leica S (9)
27. М24 (narciss) (4)
28. M39 (55)
29. M39 Leica screw-mount (LSM) (66)
30. M42 (828)
31. Mamiya 645 (7)
32. Mamiya 645 AFD (2)
33. Mamiya E (35mm) (22)
34. Micro 4/3 (84)
35. Minolta SR (MD, MC) (437)
36. Minolta V (2)
37. Miranda (15)
38. Nikon CX (13)
39. Nikon F (FX, DX) (1061)
40. Nikon S (3)
41. Olympus OM (365)
42. Olympus Pen F (6)
43. Other mount (167)
44. Pentacon Six (37)
45. Pentax 645 (11)
46. Pentax 67 (4)
47. Pentax K (884)
48. Pentax Q (5)
49. Petri FT (4)
50. Praktica B-System (18)
51. Rollei 35mm (36)
52. Samsung NX (38)
53. Sigma SA (97)
54. Sony A / Minolta A (441)
55. Sony E (65)
56. T2 mount (108)
57. Tamron Adapt-A-Matic (15)
58. Tamron Adaptall-2 (76)
59. Topcon (16)
60. Yashica AF (5)
61. Zenit 7 (1)
Keyword: lenses for cameras, photo, photography, lens, sample images, reviews, specs.
Download the app "App of the Day" and discover one new paid app, every day, free!
The best Lomo Camera app that helps you make amazing photos.
12 completely different filters based on the real ones!
Our application is a fully-functional emulator of the cameras below:
* Lomo Camera
Take photos in lomo style. Nice vignetting along with a processing will make you feel like you are using real Lomo camera.
* Old Camera
What? Is it my android or a real camera? Low contrast and a lot of scratches will remind your granmother's photos.
* Underwater Camera
Have you every seen all these paper cameras in boxes that divers take? You will have a chance to test them!
* Square Photos
The most popular format is a 'square'. Take square photos.
* Tilt Shift
You can make the big objects look small with 'Tilt Shift' camera. For better effect please make sure that you take shots from the point which is high enough.
* Fish Eye
Don't try it with faces of your friends. EVER!
* 4 in One
Take 4 shots and the camera will mix them together in 1 photo.
The camera is similar to the one above but the shape of each photo differs.
* Multiple Exposure
For every camera there are 12 effects.
* Cross process
* Push process
* Black & White
* Old Photo
All cameras and effects are free.
Share your photo with Instagram, Facebook, Gmail, Evernote and others.
Alternative to instagram and hipstamatic iPhone applications.
Fisheye Camera features:
=) Take photos with different lens: Fisheye, Barrel, Cubic, Swirl.
=) Camera preview with 30+ frames and 20+ effects
=) Photo effects includes: lomo, early bird, toaster, retro vintage.
=) Share photos through Instagram/Twitter,Facebook.