Ask for the weather; create reminders, alarms, meetings & appointments through very simple voice interactions with Maluuba!
Ask Maluuba to help you with things that make your life much easier such as "Is it raining next week?" or "Wake me up tomorrow at 8am" or "Remind to pick up flowers in two hours".
Maluuba can even play music for you! Ask Maluuba to "Play the latest songs by Justin Bieber". There are many features that you can use Maluuba for and we are very excited to share them with you. Please see below the full feature list!
✓ Create Reminders, Alarms and Calendar meetings
✓ Ask general, knowledge questions with Wolfram Alpha
✓ Connect to Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare and many more!
✓ Make phone calls, send text message and emails to friends
✓ Support for restaurants and businesses (depending on regions supported by Yelp)
We care deeply about your privacy and we ensure that your information is secure and protected. Note that this is an English-only beta and supported features vary from country to country, scroll down to find the full list of features supported for your region.
-- Press Coverage --
Thanks to our amazing users, we have been covered by Techcrunch, Lifehacker, Gigaom, PCMAG and many other top journals!
"Maluuba is the closest thing I've seen to a viable Siri competitor on Android" Techcrunch
"Maluuba for Android: A Do Engine with Brains, Brawn, and a Future" -- mobilesyrup
"Siri (and then some) for Android" -- PCMAG
"Maluuba is a voice-activated search tool and personal assistant that has something that many other voice command tools don't: It works really well." -- Lifehacker
"Maluuba is trying to give Siri and Google Now a run for their money by combining slick natural language processing with a wide variety of services" -- Gigaom
"Siri's Android competitor goes global" -- MSNBC
-- Contact us --
We live to make our users happy. If you have any problems or comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at email@example.com. Your feedback is important to us.
Alt: assistant, organizer, calendar, voice, concierge, speak, talk, talking, voice, search, speech, best siri. Apple Siri, Vlingo, Evi, Speaktoit Assistant, Skyvi, Nuance Dragon Go, Iris, Voice Actions, Andy, Sonalight, Jeannie, EVA Intern, TiKL.
With Indigo, your personal virtual assistant, you can:
- Control your music by voice! Indigo contains a beautiful music player
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and many other languages
- Use natural language to get what you need
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar; quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a tweet to @hello_indigo.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Siri from Apple, Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Siri, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
Andy X is an intelligent (Siri like) personal assistant, knowledge navigator and voice control software designed for Android devices (phones/tablets).
Currently Supported features:
- General Questions
- Celebrity and famous people info (born, siblings, weight, height, etc.)
- Movie, music and other information (when released, cast, etc.)
- Android Applications (open Android apps by voice)
- Android Functions (control Android features and functions by voice)
- Browse Internet (browse the net using voice)
- Coordinates (get your current coordinates, down to a nearest address)
- Currency Conversions (Live exchange rates)
- Current Location (get your current location, down to a nearest address)
- Definitions (get definitions)
- Device Information (information about your android device)
- Directions to Nearest Place
- Distance + Directions
- Distance Measurements (from one place to another)
- Email Messaging
- Flight Status (get Live flight status information)
- Holidays (how many days till ...)
- Interesting Facts (many interesting facts from science, ...)
- Live Stock Quotes (USD)
- Live Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium Spot Price (USD)
- Math Functions (huge variety of math functions supported)
- Movie listings by area
- Music (play single song or queue many songs by voice)
- Personalization (teach Andy your name)
- Search Google (opens Google with your search term pre-filled)
- Search Photos (search Google photos by voice)
- Search Youtube (search videos by voice)
- Set Alarms & Wake Up times
- Set Reminders (at specific time)
- Set Reminders (in days/hours/minutes)
- Sport results
- Sunset/Sunrise (in any city)
- Text Messaging (text message by voice + read latest message)
- Time & Date (ask for time and date in any place in the world)
- Time & Date (what day is today, tomorrow, x days from now, etc.)
- Time & Date (what's your local date and time)
- Tip calculations (good for calculating restaurant tips)
- Translate any English word or sentence to 65 languages.
- Voice Calls (call anyone in your address book just by using your voice)
- Weather (Live weather for your location + suggestions answer to questions such as: Do I need an umbrella, etc.)
- Weather (for any location worldwide)
- Word Spelling (will spell any word you ask for)
... and more...
List of all features at: http://www.AndyForAndroid.com
Note: It's dangerous to use mobile phone while driving!
NOTE: ❖ Andy (Siri Alternative) is not approved by, sponsored, affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Apple Inc.
If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for? TRY IT FOR FREE BY CLICKING HERE: http://eva4android.com/EVA/trial.htm
It's the only assistant that has a dedicated car mode and literally over a hundred more features than the rest.
Browse through the command list and you will see that it's no lie that EVA is the leader when it comes to useful features: http://www.eva4android.com/quickstart
EVA is a must have app if you want to use voice to increase your productivity. It's like Siri but with so many truly useful functions you will wonder why it doesn't come standard with Android. It includes a dedicated Car Mode that is extremely useful if you want to use your phone while driving. It is the one application that makes your smart phone so much smarter. It includes a powerful Profiles feature that allows you to change loads of settings on your phone in one instant simply by changing the Profile. There are over 30 videos on YouTube (link below) that walk you though every aspect of the application. Take advantage of the free 28 day trial as you cannot possibly try it in a few hours let alone a week. Read the reviews to see what other people are saying and if you like it please tell your family, friends and co-workers.
Who should use EVA? If you are looking for an application that provides hands-free operation of your phone then EVA is right for you. If you are just looking for an electronic friend to chat with then please go with one of the assistants. On the other hand if you want a real virtual assistant that has extremely useful functions that will make your life easier then please give EVA a try.
EVA has all the functions you'd expect your assistant to perform plus some that you probably never knew were possible. Here is a list of some of the functions that you wont find in most of the competition:
★ Voice messaging, emails, memos and journals using your own voice
★ Reading and replying to incoming text (including Google Voice) and email (including Microsoft Exchange)
★ Reading and replying to incoming instant messages via Google Talk
★ Integration with Google+
★ Integration with Evernote
★ Integration with Tasker
★ Home Automation with INSTEON. Turn on the lights and appliances, open the garage door and a whole lot more, all with voice commands or scheduled or based on your location.
★ Time based reminders. Remind you to do something on a day and/or time.
★ Location based reminders. Remind you to do something based on your location.
★ Location based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do based on your current location. Have EVA automatically text your wife when you leave the office.
★ Time based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do on a set day and time
★ In-Car mode including wake up phrase and fully customizable function buttons
★ Custom voice shortcuts to your phone applications. Give your apps any name you want and open them using that name.
★ Voice bookmarks to your favorite web sites.
★ Activate just by shaking your phone
★ Works with all Bluetooth Headsets and most In-Car Bluetooth devices
★ Read and write NFC tags on compatible devices
★ Remote control your phone over Google Talk
★ Too many other features to list
For the full online manual please go to:
If you prefer a male assistant please choose EVAN instead.
If you don't already have a third party text to speech voice that replaces the default Pico voice on your phone I recommend SVOX Classic.Download the Free SVOX Classic to demo the voices.
EVA is English only. Please don't give 1 star ratings for not having your language.
How will you use your reliable new assistant to instantly streamline your life?
• Send and receive text messages, post Facebook and Twitter updates, emails and much more - all hands-free - using Nuance's incredibly accurate voice recognition technology.
• Set reminders, make appointments, and search the internet without lifting a finger.
• Be prepared for your day and ask about the weather or your upcoming appointments.
• Turn on Attentive Mode to wake up your assistant at any time, even if your screen is locked.
• Create your own voiceprint so your assistant will be attentive to only your commands and no one else.
• Choose a voice and create a name for your assistant.
Take a quick survey and let us know how we're doing: http://svy.mk/1gYuSvk
Nuance product support site: http://bit.ly/1fKUbvH
Product website for more available features: http://bit.ly/1hfquSW
Product videos: http://bit.ly/1jwAUTr
Like us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1jwBKQ9
You can download and run your own SiriServer for free! Program your own Plugins with ease!
This client is under heavy development and there are more features to come daily.
Please tell us your opinion and any bugs. Do you have new suggestions? - Please tell us as well.
Tested on Android 2.3.3 and 2.2 - Please report bugs on other Android versions! -> email@example.com
sirious! supports English, German, Spanish, Italian and French right now.
IMPORTANT: Note that also the server must support your chosen language - this is till now mostly English and German.
Imagine one assistant that works on all the devices you use throughout your busy day, from the time your wake up and check the weather forecast, your email and news, to the time you get in your car and bring up a traffic report or get driving directions, to the time you're at work on your computer, your smartphone, tablet or at home watching TV, goDog is there to help you.
Currently available for Android and Windows 8.1, with iPhone, iPad, Smart TV, PC / Mac web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE) and in-car navigation coming soon.
Some questions you can ask goDog
"What can I say"
"Nearest pizza restaurants"
"Nearest Mexican food"
"Highest rated Italian restaurants"
"I want sushi"
"Closest gas station"
"Where is Walmart"
"Driving directions to Petco Park"
"Send an SMS message to John Smith, I'm on my way to the ballpark see you soon"
"Share my location with John Smith"
"Translate good afternoon how are you to French"
"Translate how do I get to the airport to Italian"
"Who was George Washington"
"Calculate 20% of 75"
"What is the meaning of life"
Compare goDog Fetch with other personal digital assistants, such as Apple Siri, Google Now, Cortana, Vlingo, Nuance Dragon Mobile Assistant, Speaktoit, Maluuba, AIVC, Indigo, Kai Says, Skyvi, Jeannie, EVA and other voice control applications, and you will see why goDog Fetch goes beyond Apple Siri and other Siri like apps. For a head-to-head comparison of goDog Fetch vs. Apple Siri and Samsung S-Voice (Vlingo), see our video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEzK4gf7OPI
goDog Fetch can be found under personal digital assistant, voice assistant, voice search, personal assistant, voice recognition, Apple Siri, Google Now and Cortana.
Download goDog Fetch for Windows 8.1 at http://win8.godogfetch.com
Alicoid is your personal talking butler. Currently only available in german and spanish language - please don't install, if you don't speak german or spanish.
Alicoid ist Dein persönlicher Butler und Unterhalter, ähnlich wie Siri auf dem iPhone. Du kannst dich einfach mit Alicoid unterhalten (und das können sehr lustige Gespräche werden!) oder Aufträge erteilen: sage z.B. "schreibe eine SMS an Simone!" oder frage Alicoid nach allem, was Dich interessiert, z.B. "Wie weit ist es von Hamburg nach Kiel?".
Alicoid weiß vieles und lernt ständig hinzu, hier ein paar Beispiele:
- Was ist die Hauptstadt von Spanien?
- Wieviele Einwohner hat Paris?
- Wie wird das Wetter in Berlin?
- Sei bitte leise. (Lautlosmodus ein)
- Kennst Du Michael Jordan?
- Wer spielte Don Vito Corleone in "Der Pate"?
- Weck mich in einer halben Stunde.
- Wie haben die Bayern gespielt?
- Wer führte Regie in "Terminator"?
- Navigiere nach Dortmund.
- "Wie weit ist es von hier nach Hamburg?"
- "Wie wird das Wetter?"
- "Starte Google Maps"
- "Wo liegt Reutlingen?"
- "Erstelle einen Termin für morgen 10 Uhr"
- "Wie groß ist Nicolas Sarcozy?"
Ausführlichere Dokumentation hier: http://www.alicoid.com/doku
Wenn Deine Frage nicht beim ersten Mal erkannt wird, probiere es einfach ein paar Stunden später nochmal, Alicoid lernt ständig hinzu.
Aktuelle Weiterentwicklungen verfolgen und neue Features vorschlagen: http://google.com/+Alicoid
Fragen, Kritik und Anregungen kannst Du gerne auch an firstname.lastname@example.org mailen.
- es muss eine Text-to-Speech-App mit deutscher Sprachausgabe installiert sein - das ist meist der Fall.
- es muss eine Spracherkennungs-App installiert sein, z.B. die kostenlose Google Sprachsuche - gibt's hier im Market.
Tags: Spracherkennung, Text-to-Speech, Sprachausgabe, Sprachassistent, Siri, Butler, Assistent, Voice.
¡Alicoid ha aprendido español!
No es nativo, pero está aprendiendo más cada día...
El asistente virtual número uno en las top ventas ahora sabe español.
Habla con Alicoid cómo si fuera una persona. Tal cómo seres humanos, a Alicoid le gusta mejor si utilizas frases completas en lugar de comandos cortos.
Encima de investigar hechos, Alicoid te ayuda en mandar mensajes cortos, llamar a tus amigos y mucho más.
Por ejemplo, pregúntale:
- "¿Qué es gravedad?", "¿Quién es Barack Obama?"
- "Muéstrame una foto de Angela Merkel"
¿Cuántos años tiene ...? ¿Cuándo nació ...? ¿Cuándo se construyó ...? ¿Cuánto mide ...?
- "¿Qué signífica buen día en inglés?"
Idiomas disponibles: alemán, árabe, búlgaro, catalán, chino, checo, danés, holandés, inglés, estonio, finlandés, francés, griego, haitiano, hebreo, hindi, húngaro, indonesio, italiano, japonés, coreano, letón, lituano, noruego, polaco , portugués, rumano, ruso, eslovaco, esloveno, español, sueco, tailandés, turco, ucraniano y vietnamita.
- "¿Dónde está Salamanca?"
- "¿Muéstrame Madrid en la mapa?"
- "¿Cómo llego a Sevilla?"
- "¿Qué tal el tiempo mañana en Madrid?"
- "¿Quién ha dirigido Amores Perros?"
- "¿De qué trata Todo Sobre Mi Madre?"
- "¿Cómo jugó el Real Madrid?"
- "¿Qué hora es en Los Angeles?"
- "¿Distancia de Sevilla a Paris?"
- "Noticias de deportes"
- "Envía un mensaje a Marco."
- "Abre calendario"
Tags: Siri, Voice Assistant, Asistente, voice
The Speaktoit Assistant has been named:
★★★★★ New York Times: Top 10 Android App of the Year
★★★★★ Forbes: Top 10 Mobile App for Productivity
★★★★★ Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner
★★★★★ PC World: Best free Android apps of 2011
Your Speaktoit Assistant uses natural language technology to answer questions, find information, launch apps, and connect you with various web services (like Google, Wikipedia, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, and others).
What else can your Assistant do?
It Remembers - As the Assistant learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant functions customized to you.
It Understands - There's no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you - just speak naturally, the Assistant will understand you.
It Cares - Your Assistant offers proactive assistance when it thinks you might need it - your best interests are always in mind.
It Speaks Your Language - The multilingual Assistant is available in English, Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese and Portuguese - and it's currently being trained in many other languages that will launch soon.
It's Always at Your Service - Your Assistant is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
It Learns - Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
The list of the Assistant’s skills is too large to fit here, you can find them in the application under the little light bulb next to the microphone. Some of them are: talk, call numbers and contacts, send and receive texts messages and email, set alarms, search websites, get answers from encyclopedias, find places, read news, get weather forecasts, do basic math, updates Facebook statuses, tweet, organize calendar, tasks and notes, play music and videos, open sites and applications, translate, navigate, check in on Foursquare, remind, learn from you new commands and much more.
Currently, the Assistant works with the following services: Google, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, Chacha, IMDB, Eventful, News360, Amazon, Gmail, Google Images, Google Calendar, Google Maps, Google Navigation, Waze and it’s being connected to more.
Compare it to other voice assistants like Apple Siri, Nuance Dragon Go, Vlingo, Evi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, Wolfram Alpha, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, AIVC, EVA and other voice control applications, and make sure that Assistant is not just another Siri for Android, or an answer to Siri, but rather a valid Siri alternative.
A personal assistant that gets things done quickly by typing.
- Launch apps by typing just 2 characters of the app name.
- Call friends by typing just 2 characters of your friend's name.
- Enter text into the search box and send it via your favorite texting app.
Why is it so fast?
It uses at least 1 step less than any other launcher:
- mrQuery: tap android home button, type two letters of app name (3 steps)
- Default launcher: tap home button, look for an app, swipe to another screen (optional), tap app (3-5 steps).
- Default Google search: tap android home button, tap google search widget, type app name, scroll past web search suggestions, tap app (5 steps)
- iPhone search: tap iPhone home button, swipe down, type app name, tap app (4 steps)
- Recent apps show above the search box.
- Call or text your frequent contacts, by entering their name.
- Enter text into the search box and send it via your favorite texting app.
- Enter text into the search box and search Google, PlayStoreת YouTube and more.
- Click the physical home button again to go to the default launcher (configurable). on Samsung devices, it is recommended to cancel S voice*.
- Support for Google now "Assist" action: swipe-up from the bottom navbar (on supporting devices).
- Access system settings quickly.
- Smart calendar events like "today", "tomorrow" and "tuesday"
- Braun inspired design.
- Time saved statistics.
- Dial phone numbers.
- Create shortcuts to any action on your phone.
- No background processes whatsoever.
The science behind mrQuery
mrQuery is based on the theory of Pavlovian conditioning. It is much faster since you can always launch an app in the same way, no matter what state your phone is in.
On conventional launchers, when you want to launch an app, sometimes, your phone will not be on your 1st home screen. Whether you like it or not, your mind takes a few milliseconds to readjust to what you are looking at.
Using mrQuery, no matter what state your phone is in, doing the following steps will always take you to the gmail app: home button, letter G, letter M. This fact makes it easy to develop instinctive respondent conditioning to what you need to do, e.g. read email.
Serial recall vs. free recall
Texting with mrQuery is much easier on our memory recall mechanism.
When we want to text someone, we first hold in our head, the message that we want to send.
But regular texting apps like whatsapp and kik make us think of the less important data first: which app to use and to whom to send the message.
With mrQuery, when you have a message in your head like "remember the milk", you can start typing the message right away. After finishing typing the message and getting that task out of your way, the appropriate apps present themselves, and only after choosing the app, your recent contacts from that app are presented.
- alternative spelling: mister query , mr query
- thanks to the apps that inspired me: Alfred, Launchy, GNOME Do, Quicksilver, Synapse, Listary, LaunchBar, Apptivate, Fast Launcher, Found
- Reviewd by Alan Henry from LifeHacker: http://bit.ly/mrQuery_on_lifeHacker
*Cancel S Voice: Load S Voice, then press the menu key and hit "Settings." Next, uncheck "Open via the home key."
What makes utter! different?
utter! is not your average Siri clone and doesn’t attempt to be a gimmick of a virtual assistant application, its priority is to be super functional and ultra fast! It allows many device based commands to be performed offline, without the need for a data connection (Jelly Bean only).
utter! runs in the background of your device, is very lightweight on resource and does not have a user-interface, so its functions are available anywhere on the device, at any time, to interact with any application.
With highly optimised algorithms, utter! aims to make voice control on your device, something you wonder how you ever did without! Something that is achieved faster than you could do it manually and an implementation that takes full advantage of the openness of the Android Platform, by giving you full device control in addition to using the functions in your favourite installed applications.
There’s no need to open up a separate application to execute your voice commands. With just a shake, wave, or a good old fashioned button press, utter! wakes to address you as you see fit, wherever you are on your device, whatever you are doing.. and it won’t get in the way.
So, please do get involved in the testing stage, give me your feedback and help me create a Voice Controlled Personal Assistant that is truly useful! One that makes fast offline voice recognition for Android a reality!
User guide link - http://goo.gl/aah2X
BIG Thank you to all those that have posted comments and given 5* - It's appreciated.
PLEASE don’t post a 1* comment "It doesn’t work" – that really doesn’t help! I can’t get the problem sorted! There’s an email link in the application, I’d be delighted to solve any bugs you find. I hope they are few and far between now and your voice commands will be executed in under a second.
• Mobile Data
• Airplane mode
• Driving mode
• Application Integration
• Device Settings
• Device Information
• Web Search
• Video Search
• Application Search
• Location Services (limited release)
• Calling (+Skype)
• Flash light
• Tasker Integration
• File Management (limited release)
• Root Functions
• Knowledge Base (coming very soon)
• Plus Many More…….!
[BUGS!] - http://goo.gl/c5rkr
Some users are getting force closes when the application starts for Galaxy Nexus/Transformer/Note 2 - http://goo.gl/GUvYT
Jelly Bean & custom ROMs built from the same release have a major bug where English (US) in the Google Voice Search settings prevents voice data from being returned. Please change this to English (UK) until they fix it...
Weather and Time API's do not provide accurate results for US States – I’ll be changing provider soon as non-singular States/Countries are not supported.
IVONA can lock up the media stream and lags on initialisation [Notified IVONA]
NONE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS UPLOADED TO EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SHARED! Any permissions utter! requests are for device level ONLY.
TAGS: Voice assistant, voice recognition, voice command, voice commands, voice actions, voice search, speech assistant, text to speech, virtual assistant, voice texting, hands free, text by voice, voice calendar, voice tweet, voice notifications, accessibility talkback
Offline voice recognition available on Jelly Bean phones! More info here http://goo.gl/BQBh8
KLets primary goal is to get the stuff done by voice, in order to allow you to use your Android™ device when you can't touch or watch it, or when it is better to not do so.
It has been built on top of Voice-Recognizer and Text-To-Speech hand-free features of Android™, and it has been designed to have near zero screen interactions, in order to be fully controlled by voice.
It is currently developed and supported in English and Italian, however, it has been designed to be easily translated to new languages, so it is also available in the following languages thanks to contributions and professional translators:
Unsupported and incomplete translations are also available for Chinese. Check full translations list here: http://goo.gl/19On7Y
To contribute on translations or to request the access to the beta version, just check this page http://goo.gl/vRwlA (registered translators and beta testers will get a free lifetime access to the full featured KLets version).
Depending on your equipment, you can start KLets by a long press on the phisical search button, by pressing the green button on the application main screen, by pressing the button for voice calls of an Hands-Free bluetooth device (it must be compatible with your phone) and, using third part applications, by using the button of wired headphones (check the how-to at http://goo.gl/vCq1p ).
By now KLets can:
- Call a contact (with Skype support) or a phone number
- Send a message or an email to a contact
- Start playing of a song, a playlist, an album or all songs from an artist (supports only local phone media, and playlists, albums and artists media playing works only with Google Music Player, PowerAMP, Music PlayerPro and Winamp)
- Manage missed calls and unread messages
- Start the navigator to a destination or a contact with an address (using Google Navigator or Sygic)
- Stop the navigator (it works only with Google Navigator and it uses an hack, so it may not works on all phones)
- Start an application
- Add an event to the calendar
- Add a note to Evernote
- Set an alarm
- Tell you the current date and time, the battery or signal status and what you can say and how
- Execute a task defined in Tasker
- Listen for text copied into the clipboard
Additional commands are available inside a free plugin pack on play store: http://goo.gl/iPKOgj
Also, every activation phrase of every command can be customized inside KLets options, in order to meet any personal needs.
To avoid compatibility problems and refund requests, please verify the application compatibility with your phone, your bluetooth device and your voice by installing the free week trial available with the free KLets (Test) here: http://goo.gl/I0L3C .
For common problems with bluetooth, license, voice recognition and everithing else, please check the FAQ here: http://goo.gl/9rqNN
Remember that KLets uses Voice Recognition technologies provided by Android phones (usually it is Google Voice Search, but alternative voice recognition engines can be used, like Vlingo), and that most engines require an internet connection (Google Voice Search requires it, but on Jelly Bean phones it can be configured to work in offline mode).
If you have any question, trouble or advice, please contact me by email or by support forum at http://goo.gl/b4wp0 , and remember to take a look at the application web site for latest news and info.
IMPORTANT: Russian users could need to install a Text-To-Speech engine for their language, because Russian phones usually miss it. Please look for it on play store with a search like this http://goo.gl/33QVj
Fast & simple reminders creation on your mobile, just say it and RECA will transform it into an event for the system calendar.
Examples phrases for RECA assistant:
- In eight hours call John
- Birthday Party October 19th at 5pm
- Tomorrow dinner with Mary at quarter to eight
- Day after tomorrow dentist at half past four
- On Tuesday, meeting at 10 am
- On Friday in two weeks dinner with Mary at 8 pm
- Party next Thursday at 10 pm
- In a couple of days call again
Works in English.
There is a spanish version called Asistente de Agenda:
You can also manually edit your reminder message text, date and time using the "Modify" button.
Once everything is allright press "Save to Cal" for the creation of the new appointment on your calendar.
- Automatic mode or Car mode.
Now you can control RECA exclusively with your voice.
Simply speak out your appointment as usual, and then the application will
repeat the appointment as it has been registered.
If you are not satisfied with the result, after tapping on the screen you
can speak out the appointment again. Otherwise the event will be added
automatically in the last used calendar.
We want to deserve 5 stars.
Please contact us with any suggestions or improvements.
Note: problems have been detected in terminals HTC One S
solution: disabling htc calendar application and enabling android ics calendar
Keywords: RECA, assistant, address book, calendar, notice, appointment, alarm, agile, fast, voice, voice recognition, speech, speech recognition, ASR, speak, management, productivity, time, organizer, organizing, SIRI, Sherpa, Events, Speak Your Appointment, Voice Calendar, Vocal Voice Calendar, speechrecognition, speechinput, NLP
Speech recognition in the application startup, and then copied to the clipboard and web search recognition results. Voice Speach Recognize .
The auxiliary input such as in IME does not correspond to the audio input,
You can use it useful if you want to search for Web easily with speech input.
Support Languages: Japanese, Chinese, English, System default
Resides on the status bar, you can call easily.
- Resides in the boot-time device.
- Resident in the status bar.
- Display an icon in the status bar.
* MENU to Settings *
Android Siri or Speech Concierge
Copyright (c)2012-2014 FREE WING,Y.Sakamoto
Press the button to connect to Voice Assist with one tap. You will hear Voice Assist - Ready. Now you can dial by name or number or listen to email or reply or send and receive text messages by voice. Once you connect to Voice Assist you can complete each task one after the other. You don't need to hang up. After making a call, just say goodbye and wait for the other person to hang up. Voice Assist comes back on the line automatically. Now you can dial by voice, email by voice, text by voice, post to twitter or post to facebook all without typing. Compare this application to Drivesafe.ly, Vlingo, Apple SIRI, Google Now, Dragon Go and Text by Voice.