The Speaktoit Assistant has been named:
★★★★★ New York Times: Top 10 Android App of the Year
★★★★★ Forbes: Top 10 Mobile App for Productivity
★★★★★ Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner
★★★★★ PC World: Best free Android apps of 2011
Your Speaktoit Assistant uses natural language technology to answer questions, find information, launch apps, and connect you with various web services (like Google, Wikipedia, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, and others).
What else can your Assistant do?
It Remembers - As the Assistant learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant functions customized to you.
It Understands - There's no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you - just speak naturally, the Assistant will understand you.
It Cares - Your Assistant offers proactive assistance when it thinks you might need it - your best interests are always in mind.
It Speaks Your Language - The multilingual Assistant is available in English, Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese and Portuguese - and it's currently being trained in many other languages that will launch soon.
It's Always at Your Service - Your Assistant is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
It Learns - Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
The list of the Assistant’s skills is too large to fit here, you can find them in the application under the little light bulb next to the microphone. Some of them are: talk, call numbers and contacts, send and receive texts messages and email, set alarms, search websites, get answers from encyclopedias, find places, read news, get weather forecasts, do basic math, updates Facebook statuses, tweet, organize calendar, tasks and notes, play music and videos, open sites and applications, translate, navigate, check in on Foursquare, remind, learn from you new commands and much more.
Currently, the Assistant works with the following services: Google, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, Chacha, IMDB, Eventful, News360, Amazon, Gmail, Google Images, Google Calendar, Google Maps, Google Navigation, Waze and it’s being connected to more.
Compare it to other voice assistants like Apple Siri, Nuance Dragon Go, Vlingo, Evi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, Wolfram Alpha, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, AIVC, EVA and other voice control applications, and make sure that Assistant is not just another Siri for Android, or an answer to Siri, but rather a valid Siri alternative.
With Indigo, your personal virtual assistant, you can:
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and many other languages
- Use natural language to get what you need
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar; quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favourites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com or send a tweet to @hello_indigo.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Siri from Apple, Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Siri, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on Windows Phone 8.
Experience the most attentive and intelligent hands-free virtual assistant on Android. Nuance’s powerful voice recognition gives you full command and control of your mobile device so you can accomplish tasks quickly and easily.
GET HELP: "What can you do?"
WEATHER: "What's the weather today?"
TIME: "What time is it in Tokyo?"
CALENDAR: "Set up a meeting with Leah Hurley tomorrow at 2 PM." or "What's my agenda like tomorrow?"
TEXT: “Text Jon I'll be there in five minutes."
CALL: "Call Ashley on her mobile."
SEARCH THE WEB: "Find me a pub in Boston." or "Show me a picture of a baby elephant."
CHAT: "What do you like to do?" or "What's the meaning of life?"
LAUNCH APPS: "Open calculator." or "Open Angry Birds."
MAPS AND NAVIGATION: "What's the best way to Seattle, Washington?"
MEDIA: "Play Bruno Mars."
EMAIL: "Email Rachel, Subject: Let's plan for the meeting tomorrow."
SOCIAL MEDIA: Update Facebook or Twitter - "Send out a new Tweet, What a finish to the game!"
LOCATION SHARING: “Tell Nancy where I am.” or “Where’s Dave?”
READ BACK: Dragon can read back your incoming text messages and you can then reply hands-free
Attentive Mode: Turn this feature on to be able to wake up Dragon at anytime - even when your device is in lock screen or asleep! Just say "Hello Dragon (and your command)" and Dragon will wake up and return what you asked for.
Using Nuance’s renowned language understanding, ambient intelligence and expressive voice technology, Dragon Mobile Assistant actively listens, interprets commands, and provides users a flexible, adaptive, and intuitive experience. Dragon Mobile Assistant for Android makes use of a significant number of Android’s core operating system components. Taking advantage of Nuance’s proprietary and patented technology, the application provides users with extremely impressive accuracy rates in natural language understanding while Nuance’s wake-up phrase detection service is tuned for lower battery consumption and supports active background detection so that the application can be accessed even while the device is not in use.
With Dragon Mobile Assistant, users experience a more human-like interaction with their mobile device, as they can simply use their voice to make calls, send text messages and emails, update social networks like Facebook and Twitter, get directions, check the weather, find new restaurants and make reservations, and much more. Nuance’s Dragon Mobile Assistant for Android devices took the personal voice assistant experience to a new level earlier this year by being the first to introduce proactive assistant features such as voice notifications that can be read aloud for Facebook, texts, calls and appointments; the ability to share a user’s location with friends and family; be automatically dialed in to a user’s scheduled conference call; and even predict when a user is in a moving vehicle and switch over to hands-free, eyes-free activation.
The latest version of Dragon Mobile Assistant has been upgraded with an improved user interface and is faster and more accurate than the previous installment. Featuring 3 distinct personalities to choose from – Jessica, Victoria and Jonathan – Dragon Mobile Assistant converses with users in the voice that they feel best represents their personality and lifestyle, resulting in a more personalized two-way dialogue. Also, the newest version features more prominent ‘one-shot’ command capabilities in Attentive Mode, allowing users to simply say, ‘Hello Dragon, Schedule an appointment for lunch at 11a.m. with Derek,’ to easily complete their desired task.
Compare it to other assistants like Indigo, Skyvi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, EVA Intern, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Evi, Jeannie, Speaktoit, AIVC and Wolfram Alpha.
Offline voice recognition available on Jelly Bean phones! More info here http://goo.gl/BQBh8
KLets primary goal is to get the stuff done by voice, in order to allow you to use your Android™ device when you can't touch or watch it, or when it is better to not do so.
It has been built on top of Voice-Recognizer and Text-To-Speech hand-free features of Android™, and it has been designed to have near zero screen interactions, in order to be fully controlled by voice.
It is currently developed and supported in English and Italian, however, it has been designed to be easily translated to new languages, so it is also available in the following languages thanks to contributions and professional translators:
Unsupported and incomplete translations are also available for Chinese. Check full translations list here: http://goo.gl/19On7Y
To contribute on translations or to request the access to the beta version, just check this page http://goo.gl/vRwlA (registered translators and beta testers will get a free lifetime access to the full featured KLets version).
Depending on your equipment, you can start KLets by a long press on the phisical search button, by pressing the green button on the application main screen, by pressing the button for voice calls of an Hands-Free bluetooth device (it must be compatible with your phone) and, using third part applications, by using the button of wired headphones (check the how-to at http://goo.gl/vCq1p ).
By now KLets can:
- Call a contact (with Skype support) or a phone number
- Send a message or an email to a contact
- Start playing of a song, a playlist, an album or all songs from an artist (supports only local phone media, and playlists, albums and artists media playing works only with Google Music Player, PowerAMP, Music PlayerPro and Winamp)
- Manage missed calls and unread messages
- Start the navigator to a destination or a contact with an address (using Google Navigator or Sygic)
- Stop the navigator (it works only with Google Navigator and it uses an hack, so it may not works on all phones)
- Start an application
- Add an event to the calendar
- Add a note to Evernote
- Set an alarm
- Tell you the current date and time, the battery or signal status and what you can say and how
- Execute a task defined in Tasker
- Listen for text copied into the clipboard
Additional commands are available inside a free plugin pack on play store: http://goo.gl/iPKOgj
Also, every activation phrase of every command can be customized inside KLets options, in order to meet any personal needs.
To avoid compatibility problems and refund requests, please verify the application compatibility with your phone, your bluetooth device and your voice by installing the free week trial available with the free KLets (Test) here: http://goo.gl/I0L3C .
For common problems with bluetooth, license, voice recognition and everithing else, please check the FAQ here: http://goo.gl/9rqNN
Remember that KLets uses Voice Recognition technologies provided by Android phones (usually it is Google Voice Search, but alternative voice recognition engines can be used, like Vlingo), and that most engines require an internet connection (Google Voice Search requires it, but on Jelly Bean phones it can be configured to work in offline mode).
If you have any question, trouble or advice, please contact me by email or by support forum at http://goo.gl/b4wp0 , and remember to take a look at the application web site for latest news and info.
IMPORTANT: Russian users could need to install a Text-To-Speech engine for their language, because Russian phones usually miss it. Please look for it on play store with a search like this http://goo.gl/33QVj
Alicoid is your personal talking butler. Currently only available in german and spanish language - please don't install, if you don't speak german or spanish.
Alicoid ist Dein persönlicher Butler und Unterhalter, ähnlich wie Siri auf dem iPhone. Du kannst dich einfach mit Alicoid unterhalten (und das können sehr lustige Gespräche werden!) oder Aufträge erteilen: sage z.B. "schreibe eine SMS an Simone!" oder frage Alicoid nach allem, was Dich interessiert, z.B. "Wie weit ist es von Hamburg nach Kiel?".
Alicoid weiß vieles und lernt ständig hinzu, hier ein paar Beispiele:
- Was ist die Hauptstadt von Spanien?
- Wieviele Einwohner hat Paris?
- Wie wird das Wetter in Berlin?
- Sei bitte leise. (Lautlosmodus ein)
- Kennst Du Michael Jordan?
- Wer spielte Don Vito Corleone in "Der Pate"?
- Weck mich in einer halben Stunde.
- Wie haben die Bayern gespielt?
- Wer führte Regie in "Terminator"?
- Navigiere nach Dortmund.
- "Wie weit ist es von hier nach Hamburg?"
- "Wie wird das Wetter?"
- "Starte Google Maps"
- "Wo liegt Reutlingen?"
- "Erstelle einen Termin für morgen 10 Uhr"
- "Wie groß ist Nicolas Sarcozy?"
Ausführlichere Dokumentation hier: http://www.alicoid.com/doku
Wenn Deine Frage nicht beim ersten Mal erkannt wird, probiere es einfach ein paar Stunden später nochmal, Alicoid lernt ständig hinzu.
Aktuelle Weiterentwicklungen verfolgen und neue Features vorschlagen: http://google.com/+Alicoid
Fragen, Kritik und Anregungen kannst Du gerne auch an firstname.lastname@example.org mailen.
- es muss eine Text-to-Speech-App mit deutscher Sprachausgabe installiert sein - das ist meist der Fall.
- es muss eine Spracherkennungs-App installiert sein, z.B. die kostenlose Google Sprachsuche - gibt's hier im Market.
Tags: Spracherkennung, Text-to-Speech, Sprachausgabe, Sprachassistent, Siri, Butler, Assistent, Voice.
¡Alicoid ha aprendido español!
No es nativo, pero está aprendiendo más cada día...
El asistente virtual número uno en las top ventas ahora sabe español.
Habla con Alicoid cómo si fuera una persona. Tal cómo seres humanos, a Alicoid le gusta mejor si utilizas frases completas en lugar de comandos cortos.
Encima de investigar hechos, Alicoid te ayuda en mandar mensajes cortos, llamar a tus amigos y mucho más.
Por ejemplo, pregúntale:
- "¿Qué es gravedad?", "¿Quién es Barack Obama?"
- "Muéstrame una foto de Angela Merkel"
¿Cuántos años tiene ...? ¿Cuándo nació ...? ¿Cuándo se construyó ...? ¿Cuánto mide ...?
- "¿Qué signífica buen día en inglés?"
Idiomas disponibles: alemán, árabe, búlgaro, catalán, chino, checo, danés, holandés, inglés, estonio, finlandés, francés, griego, haitiano, hebreo, hindi, húngaro, indonesio, italiano, japonés, coreano, letón, lituano, noruego, polaco , portugués, rumano, ruso, eslovaco, esloveno, español, sueco, tailandés, turco, ucraniano y vietnamita.
- "¿Dónde está Salamanca?"
- "¿Muéstrame Madrid en la mapa?"
- "¿Cómo llego a Sevilla?"
- "¿Qué tal el tiempo mañana en Madrid?"
- "¿Quién ha dirigido Amores Perros?"
- "¿De qué trata Todo Sobre Mi Madre?"
- "¿Cómo jugó el Real Madrid?"
- "¿Qué hora es en Los Angeles?"
- "¿Distancia de Sevilla a Paris?"
- "Noticias de deportes"
- "Envía un mensaje a Marco."
- "Abre calendario"
Tags: Siri, Voice Assistant, Asistente, voice
Featured in Time Magazine's "Best 50 Android Apps of 2013": http://techland.time.com/2013/07/01/50-best-android-apps-for-2013/slide/mightytext/
★ Send & Receive SMS text messages on your computer or tablet
★ Instant Notifications on computer/tablet when SMS hits phone.
★ 25,000 5-Star ratings
★ 100% Free (no additional charge from your carrier - text free)
★ See who's calling your phone & see battery level -- on your computer/tablet
★ Sync/backup your photos & videos from your phone
★ Group Messaging (Group Texting)
★ SMS from Gmail on computer using your Android phone #
★ Send Picture Messages (MMS Messaging) on PC. Backup MMS Text Messaging
★ 30 Seconds Setup Time
★ Messages stay synced w/ your phone's SMS inbox
★ SMS Backup & Restore: Backup MMS & SMS Text Messaging from any device
** Install this on your Android Phone (not Tablet) *
2 easy steps:
(1) Install this Android App on your phone
(2) On your computer go to https://mightytext.net/app
OR to text from *tablet*, first install this app on your phone, then install MightyText Tablet app on your Android tablet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mightytext.tablet
*NOTE* - MightyText sends msgs via your phone, so your carrier will charge as if you sent SMS from your phone. We charges no additional fee (free SMS sync & Secure SMS backup). Save text messages (SMS) & save picture messages (MMS).
Save Battery Life: Saves battery. Send SMS & Send MMS from tablet / PC. Your phone's screen is off (this saves phone battery!). Saving your screen is the ultimate battery saver. See a live battery indicator & battery widget on PC.
Phone Calls: See who's calling you on your computer/tablet. Call Logs are stored to show missed calls & incoming calls & outgoing calls.
Dialer on Computer/Tablet: Live dialer from computer app so you can dial contacts from the computer (dialer -> phone call)
Backup SMS & MMS: A super backup alternative; we save SMS text messages securely, like a Dropbox for your SMS text messages, like iMessage texting
Video / Photo Sync: See photos/videos you take on your phone in the MT app on your computer. Similar to Google+ / Hangouts
Phone's Contacts: Contacts plus photos from your phone are sync'd so you can see contact names
Emoticons & Emoji
Text free (SMS) if you have unlimited texting. Text plus see who's calling on PC. SMS Popup notifications on PC.
Text now from gmail w/ our new Gtext chrome for gmail texting
SMS Tool: SMS Filter & SMS signature
Different from messsging apps like lango, iMessage, WhatsApp, Nimbuzz, messageme, zlango & Tikl as we sync directly w the SMS inbox. We aim to be the best messaging app for Android (imessage for android)
On PC we aim to use a minimalistic text message UI like iMessage or BBM. Works over WiFi/Mobile Data, or FoxFi. Tested w/ the following apps: textgram, foxfi,texting pro. Compatible w/: Chomp SMS, Pansi, GoSMS. MT is not an SMS bomber/SMS bulk app.
keywords: SMS backup and restore, imessage,mms backup & SMS, backup mms messaging, texting apps, texting from computer, text free anywhere, texting free, text messages from tablet, texting from tablet, remote desktop, sms tracking, remote sms, backup sms, contacts,text messages apps,save call logs, textgram, save text messages, save sms messages, emoji, save sms messages to cloud, texting,save text messages to cloud, low battery alerts, save battery , battery alerts on computer, battery saver, sms tracker agent, sms dropbox, sms popup, sms apps, colornote, hide text messages,texting apps, text pictures, sms popup, iphone messaging, imessage for android, text messaging, group messaging, SMS backup
By clicking "Install" you agree to these Terms of Service: http://mightytext.net/tos
Android & Chrome are trademarks of Google Inc. Use of these trademarks is subject to Google Permissions
Just speak your appointments instead of typing them down.
Insert and save events completely with your voice, also in different calendars.
Automatically stored reminders, will not let you miss your appointment.
Supported languages: ENGLISH (US/UK), SPANISH, ITALIAN and GERMAN
★★★ Like it? Please vote and leave a comment here :-) ★★★
◆◆◆ TRIAL VERSION WITH NO TIME LIMIT ◆◆◆
- Pick up Anna at the Station at quarter to 2 p.m.
- On 3rd of March at 4 o'clock p.m. to the dentist (UK)
- On March the 3rd at 4 o'clock p.m. to the dentist (US)
- Sunday at one pm with the kids to the zoo
- On Tuesday at nine o'clock until half past ten lectures
- On Saturday at quarter past 11 have breakfast with Juliane in Suicide Sue
- Peter's birthday next week Friday
- Tomorrow at 4 o'clock shopping
- Next Monday at quarter past 12 meeting
- On 21/03/2012 at quarter past 7 go to Paris (UK)
- On 03/21/2012 at quarter past 7 go to Paris (US)
- Tomorrow from 8 am until 9:30 am Meeting in Berlin
- In two day at nine in the morning call franky
✔ Supported languages: Englisch (US/UK), Spanish, Italian and German
✔ An appointment can be created entirely with voice commands
✔ Copy text e.g.: from an email, and paste them as appointments
✔ Send texts with the share button and save them as events
✔ The speech output is able to announce appointments repeatedly *
✔ Navigate through the list of suggested events by saying "Next" and "Previous"
✔ The calendar to save the appointments can be chosen freely (Default is your Google E-Mail Calendar)
✔ For business appointments, a separate calendar can be configured *
✔ Up to 5 freely adjustable reminders can be configured *
✔ The event duration can be announced *
✔ Countdown information such as: In 2 days, 3 hours, etc. will be recognized
✔ Your favourite Calendar-App can be configured to be launched from menu *
✔ Tap on text or date of an event suggestion to edit them quickly
✔ "Full App Widget" allows you to speak and create events directly on your home screen
✔ Widget for starting App in auto mode in 3 different sizes
✔ Up to 3 different Themes *
✔ Launch App from a calendar app (supported by "aCalendar","Calendar Pad","Weekly Calendar","Checkmark Calendar" and more)
✔ Configuration wizard guides you through the most important settings
✔ Multiwindow Support
* Full Version only
- An Internet connection. This may result in additional costs, please contact your telephone provider.
- A voice recognition software, e.g. The free Google Voice Search from the Android Market.
- If appointments have also to be read aloud a text-to-speech app with your language edition is required. All other functions of the app will not be affected if no text-to-speech software does exist.
The quality of the results of speech recognition and quality of speech is dependent on the software installed on your device.
Information about the permissions: http://sdt.site44.com/permission_en.html
It is not possible to answer comments on Play Store. Please send questions and support requests via e-mail.
Events, Appointments, Event, Appointment, Speak, Speech, Speechinput, Speechrecognition, Speak, Calendar, Voice, Voice Calendar
ESTE APLICATIVO NÃO INCLUI VOZ (SE NÃO TIVER TEM QUE ADQUIRIR UMA VOZ) (Samsung costuma trazer Pico TTS, XPERIA não traz nenhuma, S4 traz uma voz da Samsung)
NAS "DEFINIÇõES - IDIOMA E ENTRADA" DO SEU EQUIPAMENTO, CONFIGURE A "PESQUISA POR VOZ" E "CONVERSÃO DE TEXTO EM VOZ" PARA PORTUGUÊS. NO ANDROID 4 É EM Configurações - Idioma de entrada - Saida de conversão de texto ou Em Configurações - Idioma - Inserção - Fala - Pesquisa de voz - Linguagem
NÃO FUNCIONA SE NÃO TIVER O "VOICE SEARCH" DA GOOGLE(gratuito) INSTALADO.
PODE RECONHECER MAL SE OUTRO APLICATIVO DE RECONHECIMENTO DE VOZ ESTIVER ABERTO. GOOGLE NOW POR EXEMPLO.
SE NA 1ª UTILIZAÇÃO O ASSISTENTE NÃO RESPONDE, TENTE "LIMPAR CACHE" EM "DEFINICOES"-"APLICATIVOS"-"ASSISTENTE BR2"
EM ALGUNS EQUIPAMENTOS NA 1ª VEZ PODE DEMORAR UNS 3 MINUTOS OU MAIS ATÉ ATIVAR O BOTÃO, SE O APP TIVER QUE BAIXAR ALGO. SE DEPOIS DESSE TEMPO O BOTÃO NÃO HABILITAR (ATIVAR) TEM QUE BAIXAR O "GOOGLE VOICE SEARCH"(gratuito).
Dúvidas ou problemas : email@example.com ou www.facebook.com/AssistenteBR2
Para ver lista de comandos falar "ajuda"
Para entrar nas definições do aplicativo falar "definições"
Assistente BR é um Assistente virtual para o seu dispositivo Android que usa a tecnologia de linguagem natural para responder a perguntas, executar tarefas, conectá-lo com vários serviços na web, como Google, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter.
O Assistente funciona com o smartphone para obter mapas, notícias e previsões metereológicas, enviar mensagens escritas (sms) , enviar e-mails, e fazer chamadas.
Não há necessidade de memorizar comandos especiais ou interfaces complexas - simplesmente falar na linguagem quotidiana e o assistente irá compreender e responder ao que você precisa.
Você também pode escolher o nome do assistente.
O Assistente funciona muito bem com as vozes da SVOX.
Problemas conhecidos: No Jelly Bean, o android pode "matar" o app quando está em background se o sistema ficar com a memória baixa.
Andy X is an intelligent (Siri like) personal assistant, knowledge navigator and voice control software designed for Android devices (phones/tablets).
Currently Supported features:
- General Questions
- Celebrity and famous people info (born, siblings, weight, height, etc.)
- Movie, music and other information (when released, cast, etc.)
- Android Applications (open Android apps by voice)
- Android Functions (control Android features and functions by voice)
- Browse Internet (browse the net using voice)
- Coordinates (get your current coordinates, down to a nearest address)
- Currency Conversions (Live exchange rates)
- Current Location (get your current location, down to a nearest address)
- Definitions (get definitions)
- Device Information (information about your android device)
- Directions to Nearest Place
- Distance + Directions
- Distance Measurements (from one place to another)
- Email Messaging
- Flight Status (get Live flight status information)
- Holidays (how many days till ...)
- Interesting Facts (many interesting facts from science, ...)
- Live Stock Quotes (USD)
- Live Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium Spot Price (USD)
- Math Functions (huge variety of math functions supported)
- Movie listings by area
- Music (play single song or queue many songs by voice)
- Personalization (teach Andy your name)
- Search Google (opens Google with your search term pre-filled)
- Search Photos (search Google photos by voice)
- Search Youtube (search videos by voice)
- Set Alarms & Wake Up times
- Set Reminders (at specific time)
- Set Reminders (in days/hours/minutes)
- Sport results
- Sunset/Sunrise (in any city)
- Text Messaging (text message by voice + read latest message)
- Time & Date (ask for time and date in any place in the world)
- Time & Date (what day is today, tomorrow, x days from now, etc.)
- Time & Date (what's your local date and time)
- Tip calculations (good for calculating restaurant tips)
- Translate any English word or sentence to 65 languages.
- Voice Calls (call anyone in your address book just by using your voice)
- Weather (Live weather for your location + suggestions answer to questions such as: Do I need an umbrella, etc.)
- Weather (for any location worldwide)
- Word Spelling (will spell any word you ask for)
... and more...
List of all features at: http://www.AndyForAndroid.com
Note: It's dangerous to use mobile phone while driving!
NOTE: ❖ Andy (Siri Alternative) is not approved by, sponsored, affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Apple Inc.
(Also check out CalDAV-Sync beta)
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app:
At present, Samsung users still need this workaround, even on recent devices.
HTC One users please check out this site first: http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=HTC_Sense_issue
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
If you find a bug send me an email please. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it. It's also possible that your server has a bug that CardDAV-Sync can not (yet) tolerate or work around. If you report bugs I can fix them quickly and everyone will benefit.
This is the paid version of CardDAV-Sync beta. It equals the free version except that it syncs more fields. Visit my website for details.
Please uninstall the free version before you install the paid one (and vice versa).
Note to Yahoo!® users: Due to the many issues on Yahoo!'s servers, Yahoo! is no longer officially supported by this app.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly.
For users which are unable to edit or create synced contacts I published an editor at the market. Just search for "Contact Editor" or see my website.
Once this app reaches version 1.0, I'll make it open source.
See http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open_source_status for details on the open source status.
Note to Yahoo!® users: Yahoo's servers have several known issue. There is no guarantee that this app will work with your account. Please don't downrate this app if it doesn't, it's a server issue not a bug.
* Sync contacts from a CardDAV-server (tested and reported to work with DAViCal, SOGo, egroupware, Zimbra, david.fx, Fruux, ownCloud ... and more. See my website for details)
* basic support for self-signed certificates
* two-way-sync (please, don't forget to backup your contacts before you use this! It is still beta!)
* syncs names, phone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses, photos, birthdays (but please visit "date formats" on my website first), notes, instant messengers, organizations, nicknames, categories (groups), phonetic names, related names and websites
* automatic address book discovery (works with most servers in default configuration)
* one-way-sync of Apple-style groups
* Support for Apple-style custom labels (X-ABLABEL)
* stores passwords encrypted
* supports efficient sync-collection request
It is still under development and some important features may be missing. Known limitations are:
* SOGo Contact lists are not supported yet
* only "server wins" and "phone wins" (default) conflict resolution available (that is when a contact is updated on server and on phone between two syncs)
Please report bugs. Feedback is very welcome.
Btw: just writing a comment like "Doesn't work on..." won't help neither you nor me to get it running on your device. Please contact me if you have problems.
* @david.fx users: david.fx returns all links to contacts from sub-folders. Currently this leads to the situation that some contacts may appear multiple times (joined to one contact)
- Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
- Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
TELL YOUR CELL PHONE WHAT YOU WANT AND TADAA! IT IS DONE.
Ask about anything that you want, music, flights, sending messages, using social networks.
ON TOP OF THAT, SHERPA IS ABLE TO PREDICT WHAT YOU NEED.
Sherpa learns about what you like, knows in any moment where you are, and… even though it seems incredible, Sherpa anticipates your needs!
With the “Intelligent Proactive System Shertab” technology, Sherpa is now more intelligent and learns from your habits to give you information that interests you, before you ask for it!
★VERY EASY TO USE!
The user interface makes it easier to do or find anything that you want with Sherpa.
★SHERPA UNDERSTANDS YOU PERFECTLY AND RESPONDS BETTER!
The informational module “Multiknowledge System,” which is exclusively in Sherpa, incorporates a state-of-the-art algorithm with a multitude of information sources that is able to offer the most incredibly accurate results.
★MARVEL AT EVERYTHING THAT WE KNOW HOW TO DO!
With the Sherpa virtual assistant you will have a ton of small Sherpas inside your smartphone specialized in making your life easier with anything that you can think of, including helping you with what you need before you ask for it!
Talk with them, ask them questions about anything, ask them to do things!
★WHO IS OBAMA?
We answer your questions.
★PLAY A U2 SONG
We play music without downloading it.
★I AM HUNGRY!
We find restaurants, pharmacies and many other places close to you.
★DID THE LAKERS WIN?
We tell you what happened in the NBA, MLB, NFL and many more leagues.
★WHAT’S THE WEATHER LIKE IN BOSTON?
Ask us about the weather anywhere in the world.
★CALL MY DAD
We manage your phone and remember your personal relationships.
★WRITE DOWN AN APPOINTMENT FOR TOMORROW
We manage your calendar, appointments, alarms…
★TRANSFER $5 ON PAYPAL
We perform PayPal transactions for you.
★I WANT TO FLY TO LOS ANGELES
We help you find flights.
★HOW MUCH ARE GOOGLE’S STOCKS WORTH?
We get you information on the stock market.
Sherpa Answers questions 10 times faster than other assistants.
• We read and send messages for you.
• We send emails for you.
• We search flights for you.
• We give you direction to wherever you want.
• We publish messages on your Facebook wall.
• We read your Tweets.
• Want to watch TV? Just ask us.
• We open your applications.
• We do calculations for you.
• We send your WhatsApp messages.
• Want to know what is happening in around the world? We get you the news for you.
• Do you need a dictionary or translator? We tell you the meaning of words that you ask for and we even translate into other languages.
And many more things… try us out!
WE DO NOT RESPOND TO QUESTIONS ON GOOGLE PLAY, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sherpa account with language support for:
You can select the option that you want from the settings Language
We always like to hear from you! If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please send us an email at:
or follow us on Twitter:
- Gorgeous UI
- QuickPanel: Efficient task switching
- Edit Mode: Easier management of items
- Notification Counter w/ ADWNotifier
QuickDesk Pro is in the Market! More features like Landscape and Customizable Rows and Columns. Power users, go get it!
NOTE: READ QUICK START
TOP 5 FACEBOOK APP with over 100mm users & TOP 5 IPHONE PAID APP COMES TO YOU ON ANDROID FOR FREE
With MyCalendar Free, you will get never forget your friends' birthdays again!
* Import Birthdays from Facebook
* Add Birthdays from your Contacts and Custom Birthdays
* Custom reminder settings: notifications delivered directly to your phone
* Easily message your friends and wish them "Happy Birthday" along with custom message with just one click!
* Available now in all major languages
More Features coming very soon! We are working hard on the next version and really appreciate your patience!
SUPPORT: Please go to "Settings" > "Report a Problem" to reach us.
What makes utter! different?
utter! is not your average Siri clone and doesn’t attempt to be a gimmick of a virtual assistant application, its priority is to be super functional and ultra fast! It allows many device based commands to be performed offline, without the need for a data connection (Jelly Bean only).
utter! runs in the background of your device, is very lightweight on resource and does not have a user-interface, so its functions are available anywhere on the device, at any time, to interact with any application.
With highly optimised algorithms, utter! aims to make voice control on your device, something you wonder how you ever did without! Something that is achieved faster than you could do it manually and an implementation that takes full advantage of the openness of the Android Platform, by giving you full device control in addition to using the functions in your favourite installed applications.
There’s no need to open up a separate application to execute your voice commands. With just a shake, wave, or a good old fashioned button press, utter! wakes to address you as you see fit, wherever you are on your device, whatever you are doing.. and it won’t get in the way.
So, please do get involved in the testing stage, give me your feedback and help me create a Voice Controlled Personal Assistant that is truly useful! One that makes fast offline voice recognition for Android a reality!
User guide link - http://goo.gl/aah2X
BIG Thank you to all those that have posted comments and given 5* - It's appreciated.
PLEASE don’t post a 1* comment "It doesn’t work" – that really doesn’t help! I can’t get the problem sorted! There’s an email link in the application, I’d be delighted to solve any bugs you find. I hope they are few and far between now and your voice commands will be executed in under a second.
• Mobile Data
• Airplane mode
• Driving mode
• Application Integration
• Device Settings
• Device Information
• Web Search
• Video Search
• Application Search
• Location Services (limited release)
• Calling (+Skype)
• Flash light
• Tasker Integration
• File Management (limited release)
• Root Functions
• Knowledge Base (coming very soon)
• Plus Many More…….!
[BUGS!] - http://goo.gl/c5rkr
Some users are getting force closes when the application starts for Galaxy Nexus/Transformer/Note 2 - http://goo.gl/GUvYT
Jelly Bean & custom ROMs built from the same release have a major bug where English (US) in the Google Voice Search settings prevents voice data from being returned. Please change this to English (UK) until they fix it...
Weather and Time API's do not provide accurate results for US States – I’ll be changing provider soon as non-singular States/Countries are not supported.
IVONA can lock up the media stream and lags on initialisation [Notified IVONA]
NONE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS UPLOADED TO EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SHARED! Any permissions utter! requests are for device level ONLY.
TAGS: Voice assistant, voice recognition, voice command, voice commands, voice actions, voice search, speech assistant, text to speech, virtual assistant, voice texting, hands free, text by voice, voice calendar, voice tweet, voice notifications, accessibility talkback
MyScript® Stylus™ Beta is an interactive handwriting recognition application that allows real-time text input on touch-screen devices designed for fingertip/stylus use such as mobile internet tablets or smartphones.
Help refine and polish MyScript® Stylus™ Beta before we officially release it.
Designed for all types of touch-screens (capacitive, multi-touch, …), MyScript® Stylus™ Beta is an alternative to onscreen and physical keyboard in any application requiring text entry such as SMS, MMS, email, text editor, calendar, task manager, web browser, directory, etc.
MyScript® Stylus™ Beta key features
• The handwritten input is converted into digital text in real time in the active application.
• Editing capabilities:
MyScript® Stylus™ Beta recognizes intuitive gestures to:
Insert line breaks
Delete characters, words or sentences
You can also overwrite a character to change it
Recognizes common Asian emoticons
• Horizontal scrolling:
To help users write long words and phrases, the writing area scrolls over progressively.
• Display mode:
MyScript® display orientation can be switched on the fly from portrait to landscape by simply rotating the handset.
• For each word, a list of alternative results appears in case the recognized word is not the expected one.
Found a bug? Report it at http://myscriptsupport.visionobjects.com/
MyScript Stylus BETA doesn't collect any of your data (Credit cards or any other information). We only convert your writing to digital text. An operating system message will warning you about "Any input method can still your information", this is an automatic message that Android displays for all downloaded text input applications (Keyboards, etc.).
Available language packs
Languages available for the User Interface include: Arabic, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
MyScript® Stylus™ Beta recognizes natural handwriting in 54 languages. It also supports cursive English recognition when combined with Asian languages (Chinese, Japanese, and Korean).
54 handwriting recognition languages:
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional (Hong Kong)
- Chinese Traditional (Taiwan)
- English (Canada)
- English (United Kingdom)
- English (United States)
- French (Canada)
- French (France)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Serbian (Cyrillic)
- Serbian (Latin)
- Spanish (Mexico)
- Spanish (Spain)
More from developer
Quoted by PCMAG as 'Siri (and then some) for Android'!
Maluuba is the reliable personal assistant that utilizes state-of-the-art natural language technology to answer your questions. Try asking about Sports, Restaurants, Movies, Calling, Music and more!
Some great queries to try Maluuba with:
"Sushi restaurants in New York"
"What movies are in theaters?"
"What was the score of the Man United game last week?"
"How many touchdowns does Peyton Manning have this season?
"What is Amazon's stock price?"]
"Text Justin I'll be there soon!"
✓ NEW: Major Sports update and redesign! Maluuba now supports NHL, MLB, NFL, European Soccer and more!
✓ NEW: Stocks and quotes! Maluuba now supports the NASDAQ, NYSE and TSE markets!
✓ Use our custom Widget to ask Maluuba for help straight from your home screen
✓ Hungry? Search for restaurants with Maluuba with questions like "Where can I get a cheeseburger?"
✓ Get directions to places you're looking for
✓ Shop in Maluuba with queries like "Show me some great skirts that cost around $50"
✓ Ask for movie showtimes and watch trailers through the app
✓ Set Reminders easily! E.g. "Remind me to buy milk on Tuesday at 8pm"
✓ Create Alarms through voice like 'Wake me up tomorrow at 8am'
✓ Ask general, knowledge questions and get exact results
✓ Connect to Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare
✓ Ask queries like 'where can I get a toothbrush?" or 'where can I practice yoga?"
Follow us on Twitter and check out our blog to stay updated with the cool new features we are working on: http://www.maluuba.com/blog
We care deeply about your privacy and we ensure that your information is secure and protected. See our blog posting here for more details: http://www.maluuba.com/blog/you-can-trust-us
-- Contact us --
We love making our users happy. If you have any problems or comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at email@example.com. Your feedback is important to us.
Compare Maluuba to Apple Siri, Robin, Vlingo, Evi, Speaktoit Assistant, Skyvi or Nuance Dragon Go.